A Question of Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care... I want you.... now...." Aaron demanded, the lust in his voice now very apparent.

For a moment her eyes met his, his urgent need clearly evident to her, matching her own desperate feelings.

"Are you sure.... his... his stuff is....." Maddi released his wrist and bit her lower lip anxiously.

"I'm sure." Her husband growled back at her, "I want you.... now!"

"You'll..... you'll have to fuck me from the back... like before. I'm too big....to.... do it any other way."

It took them a moment to change their position. Madeline kneeling on the bed as he moved behind her, dragging his pants down around his knees. Then pulling her baggy t-shirt up and tugging it off over her head he lined himself up with her pussy and drove his cock into her in a single firm thrust.

"Oh yes...yes, yes... oh God yesssssssss... fuck meeeeeeeeee!" Her head snapped up and she cried out in delight when he entered her.

"Maddi... oh fuck... Mad's...."

Groaning out loud Aaron closed his eyes enjoying the feel of her dripping sex opening to accept his manhood, welcoming it inside her.

From the moment he felt her soft moist folds envelope his hardness he knew he wouldn't last very long but then neither would his wife. She was obviously still horny, despite being fucked by William just a half-hour earlier, and he could feel her push back against him, urgently responding to his thrusts.

Kneeling on the bed Maddi squealed breathlessly, her eyes closing as she savoured the feelings that her husband's hard cock was creating in her, feelings she had been almost certain, a few minutes ago, she would never have again. Her fingers twisted in the bedcovers, knuckles whitening, as she clenched her muscles on him trying to make it as pleasurable as she could for him.

"Yes... oh yes, oh God yes..... it feels so good... oh fuck."

Sliding a hand under her his fingers caressed her swollen belly, tracing lightly over it, before moving up to cup one of her heavy breasts, the hard bud grazing his palm as he fucked her steadily with long deep strokes.

With his hips slapping against her raised rump Aaron drove his throbbing shaft into her again and again, her nether lips folding in around his manhood while her vaginal muscles clenched even tighter trying to hold his erection in her.

"Uhhh.... Uhhhh... fuck.... Unhhh... Uhhhh."

Struggling to keep himself in check he felt his self-control vanishing rapidly as he pounded away at her pussy in search of his climax.

With one hand groping her tit while the other grasped her long hair and pulled hard, he fucked her rigorously, driving both of them on towards their mutual satisfaction.

"Oh fuck, Aaron.... don't stop.... I'm... so close.... Please.... don't.... stop."

Crying out, her body squirming with delight as her husband speared it with his solid length, Maddi felt her orgasm ignite in her core, the flames quickly flaring into a conflagration that threatened to totally consume her.

Spurred on by her moans as he drove into her from behind he could feel his own urgency building inside him, the steady rhythm of his strokes losing all cohesion as his own gratification started to peak.

"Shit Maddi.... I... I... Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

With one final firm thrust he sheathed his cock in her juicy quim, pulling her tight against him as the first spurt of cum erupted into her belly.

"I'm.... I'm..... cummmmmmmiiinnggggggggggggggggggg!"

The feel of his man cream painting the walls of her womb was all it took to send her completely over the edge and her body stiffened before jerking uncontrollably as she came, unable to stop herself she bucked violently through the throes of her ecstasy.

Slumping across her body Aaron held her for a few moments before letting her go, his rapidly softening prick slipping out of her as he rolled onto his back. Breathing heavily, he lay next to her wondering what had just occurred as his wife snuggled up against him.

Laying her head on his shoulder she ran her hand lightly back and forth across his chest.

"After the funeral and not hearing from you I thought that we wouldn't ever..." She murmured softly, her heart thudding against her ribs.

Kissing the top of her head her husband chuckled. "If I'm being honest Mad's I wasn't sure we would either."

She giggled, "Guess we were both wrong then."

Time became meaningless as the pair of them quietly lay together, simply enjoying the feeling of being with each other.

"You came straight from work? Do you want something to eat?"

Madeline sat up and turned to her husband interrupting the silence after they had been cuddling quietly for what seemed like an eternity.

"Err.... yeah, I came straight over when I got your message so no, I haven't eaten.""

With a grin Maddi, rather awkwardly, slid off of the bed and reached for the t-shirt she had been wearing.

"I'll fix us something. Then maybe I can persuade you to stay."

Pulling the top on over her head she walked out of the bedroom, glimpses of her bare backside coming invitingly into view as she headed to the bathroom.

He waited until she was out of sight before, with a feeling of resignation about what she wanted to discuss with him, he got up to follow.

It was a good half-an-hour later that they sat down in her kitchen to eat the spaghetti bolognaise she had cooked.

"Will you stay?" She asked him, pausing between mouthfuls.

"Tonight or...."

"Just tonight if that's all I can get but I'd like it to be for good one day."

"How about we just take things one day at a time?"

Madeline gave him a small smile and wiped a hint of wetness from her eye, "Sure, I'll accept that."

That week-end was their first step towards what they both hoped would be a reconciliation. Hesitant and extremely wary they carefully navigated their way through the two days, making love three times, before starting back to work on the Monday.

Happy that she had her husband back in her life, albeit tentatively, there was a bounce to Maddi's step when she walked into her office ready to resume her duties as CEO of Mayfair Finance.

Aaron meanwhile couldn't shake off the concerns that had plagued him since he had made his decision to try and salvage his relationship with his wife. Sitting down behind his desk he again thought about the offer Madeline had made to him on the Sunday, to help him set up his own business.

'Would it be possible for him to put everything that had happened in the past?'

'Could he be a father to someone else's child?'

'Was his love for his wife enough for them to resurrect their marriage?'

If he couldn't say yes in answer to all those questions then how could he accept the money she was offering him. It was enough to make him feel that he should proceed cautiously, at least for the moment.

Not that Maddi noticed. She was far too wrapped up in the feeling of elation that filled her now that her husband was back with her.

Even though he had his reservations Aaron still spent most of his nights with his wife and by the end of the second week he had brought virtually all of his clothes and personal items across from the flat.

It was a Thursday evening, he still hadn't accepted his wife's offer of financial help, and he was having to work late at his office. Unsure of how long he was going to be stuck there he sent a message to her letting her know and settled down to try to debug the software problem he was working on.

'Perhaps he should start up on his own.'

He thought about it as he worked before making the decision to take the money Madeline was offering.

Across town Madeline had left work at five o'clock and was on her way home to prepare an evening meal for the two of them when she got the text from him.

'Damn.'

Sighing in annoyance she pulled into her driveway and went into the house, putting her bag and coat on the side.

Delaying starting dinner, she had just made herself a cup of tea when there was a knock at the front door.

"Hello slut."

As she pulled the door open William Yates pushed past her and into the hallway.

"You haven't been in touch recently so I thought I'd come and see how you are."

Maddi stepped aside and glared at him angrily, "As you can see I'm fine, now get out."

"Now that's no way to greet your lover sweetheart."

"You... you're not. Now please go."

He just sneered and took a step towards her.

Moving nervously back away from him she suddenly felt scared and her heart rate jumped as her stomach tightened.

"I... I told you to get out." Trying to sound more confident than she actually was she raised her voice and told him tersely.

"Oh, I will sweetheart, just as soon as I get what I came for."

As he spoke Yates grabbed her arm, his fingers digging into her flesh painfully, and dragged her after him towards the stairs.

"What are you doing? Let go of me." Stumbling on her heels Maddi almost fell as he pulled her onto the upstairs landing.

"Taking what's mine."

"Please William, don't do this. It's not you."

"Shut up bitch. You think you can just use me and then toss me aside when you make up with your husband."

"Don't do this William.... I'm pregnant... I...." Her voice rose several decibels as she pleaded with him.

Shoving her through a door into a bedroom he grabbed the front of her blouse and ripped it open, buttons scattering across the carpet.

"So what, you were fucking pregnant when I started banging you. It didn't stop you wanting it then."

Grabbing the front of her top Madeline pulled the two halves together and tried to cover herself as she backed away from him. It was clear he intended to rape her and for a second she thought about just letting him fuck her to get him to leave, before firmly rejecting the idea.

She was back with Aaron now and intended that things would stay like that.

"That was then William..... everything has changed now. Aaron and I are trying to make a go of things." Maddi stated resolutely.

"Well, it'll change back when your husband finds out I'm still fucking you, you little tart." William Yates sneered, twisting her around and pushing her face-first onto the bed.

"Please.... don't do this.... please." Maddi whimpered as she went to push herself upright.

"Stay there, bitch." He snarled, one hand pressing down on her back while the other hauled her skirt up around her swollen belly revealing the tops of her hold-up stockings and black knickers.

Unable to move Madeline felt the tears on her cheeks when he kicked her feet further apart and fumbled his trousers open to free his hard prick.

"Get. Off. Me. Stop. Don't..... please don't."

She was screaming now as her panties were dragged part-way down her thighs, his bulbous cockhead immediately pressing between her labia once her pink slit was exposed to him.

"That was then William..... everything has changed now. Aaron and I are trying to make a go of things."

Pushing open the front door Aaron stopped dead in the hallway as he heard his wife's voice echoing through the house.

He had found the system bug much quicker than he thought and after making the correction he had decided to leave the testing of the solution until the following day. That way he could come home and talk to Madeline about her offer.

His decision had meant that he was back much sooner than he originally expected.

Another, quieter voice, came from upstairs and although he couldn't make out what was said he knew immediately it was a man.

'Was Madeline still seeing someone else?'

'She knew he was supposed to be working late?'

With his mind in a whirl, he panicked and took the steps two at a time desperate to find out the truth.

"Get. Off. Me. Stop. Don't..... please don't."

Maddi's scream from the bedroom gave him his answer.

He reached the door in a second and throwing it open took in the sight in front of him. His wife was bent over the bed, her skirt rucked up around her swollen belly while her panties were stretched between her knees. She was clearly struggling to get away from William Yates who stood behind her, the first inch or so of his hard cock nudging into her pussy.

"What the fuck!"

Madeline's attacker looked up in surprise as he started to push in to her and with half his length sheathed in her quim he was unable to respond as Aaron leapt at him.

More than twenty years younger than the older man, as well as taller and heavier, it was an unfair contest to begin with. But hampered by having his trousers around his ankles, Yates could do little to resist as Aaron grabbed him and threw him bodily across the room.

Crashing into the wall he struggled to his feet just in time for Aaron's fist to slam into his face. Although he wasn't a fighter her husband put as much force into the punch as he could muster.

The sound of the bone breaking and a spurt of blood from the other man's nose gave him a deep sense of satisfaction and he stepped back, holding his hand in pain, allowing William to slump to the floor.

"Now fuck off before I call the police."

"You broke my nose." The older man protested, holding his shirt up to stem the flow of claret dripping off his chin.

"If you come near my wife again, you fucking douche bag, I'll break a lot more than that."

Standing over him with his fists clenched, Aaron tried to make himself as threatening as he could.

Struggling to his feet William somehow managed to pull his pants up one-handed and staggered towards the bedroom door.

"You're welcome to the little slut." He threw back over his shoulder as he pulled the door open, "She'll be fucking someone else soon enough. You mark my words."

Following him to the top of the stairs Aaron watched him until he had left through the front door before hurrying back to the bedroom to find his wife curled up on the bed weeping softly.

"I'm sorry.... I'm so s... s...sorry.... he just.... just turned up. I.... I never invited him. I promise."

She sobbed as he took her into his arms, her tears soaking into his jacket.

"Its ok, I know you didn't."

"You... you do?"

"Yeah, I heard everything and it was pretty obvious he was trying to rape you."

He held her away from him and, as their eyes met, he smiled, it was in that instant that the pair of them knew that, given time, everything would be alright.

It was still slow progress for Aaron who, as his wife's due date approached, found himself permanently living in Henry's old house and deferring starting his own business as they waited for the arrival of her baby. However as much as he tried he still couldn't rid himself of the last few lingering doubts he had about what his feelings would be when the baby finally arrived.

Madeline was so wrapped up with having her husband back in her life full time and the upcoming birth that she failed to pick up on his concerns. The tensions it created, especially for Aaron, gradually grew as the date came closer and he eventually decided to tell her that he couldn't be there for the birth.

"Mad's I.... err.... I wanted to... umm.... talk to you."

She had just a week to go when, as they were sitting having dinner on a Saturday evening, he started the conversation he had been putting off. Knowing how upset she would be he had continually avoided the subject until he knew he couldn't postpone it any longer.

"What about?" She looked up from her plate with a curious expression on her face.

"I err.... I.... well, I've de...."

He had just started to say it, struggling to find the words, when she sat up straight, her eyes opening wide.

"Oh shit..... my waters have broken.... The baby.... its coming."

His worries were immediately forgotten in the ensuing panic, Aaron phoning the hospital while Maddi struggled into her coat and grabbed her bag, before they hurried out to his car.

Making the twenty-minute drive as quickly, and safely, as he could he delivered his wife into the maternity unit and turned to walk away.

"You'll be there with me.... won't you?"

As the midwife went to wheel her off she took hold of his hand and stared up at him, her eyes begging him to go with her.

"I... err.... Mad's I.... I...." His stomach lurched and he felt a sense of panic rise up inside him.

"Please.... I can't do this on my own."

"I.... I....." He smiled down at her, "Yeah, I'll be there. Don't worry."

Reluctantly he gave in and allowed himself to be dragged along with her into the delivery room.

"Make yourself comfortable father, we'll probably be here a while."

The midwife got Maddi settled herself on the bed and smiled at him as she bustled around getting things ready.

"Oh no, you don't understand, I'm not...." He went to protest but she had already turned away and wasn't listening.

"I guess you're stuck here now." Madeline giggled and then winced as another contraction took hold forcing her to gasp and squeeze his hand tightly.

In fact, it was a long six hours before she finally gave birth to a little girl, weighing in at 5lb 10oz.

"Charlotte." His wife said when she finally got to hold her, "What do you think about the name?"

"Yeah, I like it." Aaron swallowed hesitantly, still scared about his feelings.

"Here you go father."

Having done everything that she had to the midwife somewhat unceremoniously took her from her mother and handed Aaron the newborn baby.

"I.... I...."

Stammering he took hold of the small bundle, still unable to protest against the midwife's presumed connection that he had to her, and cradling her carefully in his arms he looked down into her face.

A tiny pair of blue eyes stared back at him and in that instant, as a solitary tear ran down his cheek, he fell in love for only the second time in his life.

"Aaron? Are you ok?"

Totally absorbed he looked up sharply at the sound of Maddi's voice.

"What?"

She chuckled, "I asked if you were all right?"

He grinned and passed the baby back to its mother, "Yeah, I finally think I am."