A Question of Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, about an hour later, Maddi was able to usher the last of the guests out towards the front door and, kissing William lightly on the cheek as he reluctantly left, closed it behind them.

"That's it, they're all gone."

The very pregnant Madeline dropped onto the couch and patted the cushion next to her, "You can sit with me. I won't bite."

"He wants you. You do know that don't you?"

"No, he doesn't. It's just sex." She smiled sweetly and put her hand on his arm, "Are you jealous?"

Aaron shook his head, "It's more than that for him. I could tell by the way he looked at me."

"Well, I'm not available. I already belong to someone else."

"Oh, do I know who it is?"

She giggled at his look of confusion, her fingers tightening their grip on his arm.

"It's you Aaron."

"Maddi I....."

She cut his sentence off when she leant in towards him her lips lightly brushing his for a moment.

For a second she thought she had overstepped the mark but then he reached for her, pulling her against him and when he started to return the kiss she knew she had got it right.

Her fingers slid through his hair and despite her swollen belly she endeavoured to press herself closer to him.

"I love you." Maddi told him, gasping breathlessly between kisses, "I've missed you so much."

"I.... I love you too."

"Aaron." Pulling away she stared into his eyes, "Don't say it if you don't mean it. I.... I couldn't bear that."

"I never stopped loving you, it was just this.... this journey you went on."

"It was for us, for me and you, for our future."

"It was because you wanted a baby."

"Yes I wanted a child but I want you as well."

"And that's the problem." He said to her, his voice quiet, "I'm struggling to get over the fact the two are incompatible to me but not to you."

She bit her lip coyly, "Can't we forget that, even if it's just for tonight?"

"What are you saying Maddi?"

Her arms went around his neck and she tilted her lips up invitingly towards his.

"Please Aaron.... make love to me. I want you so much."

She could see the momentary flicker of uncertainty in his eyes as he heard her.

"I don't...."

Pulling his mouth to hers again Madeline kissed him passionately, interrupting him mid-sentence while her fingers twisted in his hair and her mouth tried to hungrily devour his.

Aaron's resistance evaporated in seconds and he pulled his wife closer, ardently returning her kiss.

"Let's take this into the bedroom."

More than a little breathless Maddi got up and took his hand to lead him up the stairs.

"Is it...."

She glanced back at him, "No, it's not Henry's room. This was mine."

It was better he didn't know she had spent almost every night in Henry's bed she decided.

As soon as they were in her bedroom she leaned in closer to kiss him once more, lightly at first, her tongue probing and teasing against his lips.

"Please Aaron.... love me."

The kiss deepened and she offered no resistance as her husband slid his hand up to cup her full breast through the material of her dress, his finger and thumb searching for her hardening nipple.

Groaning at his touch, her tongue searching urgently for his to play against it, while her fingers wrapped in his hair as she let him freely fondle her milk engorged tits.

"Oh Aaron!" She whimpered into his mouth, pressing her swollen belly against him, not objecting as he groped her.

His free hand found her zipper and slowly drew it down, exposing her back and her bra straps as the two halves peeled apart. Stepping away from her husband Madeline wriggled herself out of her dress, letting it puddle on the floor as she stood self-consciously before him.

She realised it was silly, he had seen her naked many times before but never when she was pregnant, and it worried her. Wearing a black bra and panties with black hold-up stockings she knew her lingerie was sexy but that the body wearing it wasn't.

"I know, I.... I look hideous."

She whispered self-consciously, wrapping her arms about herself and keeping her eyes fixed firmly on the floor to avoid any disappointment she might see in his.

He moved closer and took hold of her hands, lifting her arms away from her.

"Please Aaron, I..."

"You're beautiful Maddi, especially like this." He stopped her and gently kissed her lips.

"Do you still fancy me then?" Her voice was little more than a sexy whisper.

"Yes, I do very much!" He managed to groan softly, his cock already straining at its confinement in his pants.

"I.... I hoped you would."

She murmured softly, her stockinged thighs parting to allow his fingers to slip between them and stroke along her moist slit, touching her through the soaked gusset of her panties.

"Are you sure about this?" Aaron asked as he lightly pressed the saturated material between her labia.

"Yes! I want you. I've missed you so much." Touching her own digits to his lips she prevented him from continuing his protest.

Reluctantly he withdrew his right hand from between her legs and she turned her back towards him, offering him the clasps fastening her bra. Waiting as he unsnapped them she let the straps slip off her shoulders before tossing the garment aside.

She was aware of the fact that her breasts were much heavier than normal and, as soon as she was topless, Maddi automatically covered herself up, wrapping her arms across her chest.

"Don't look." She murmured blushing scarlet, "I look like a whale."

Her husband just smiled back at her, moving her hands away once more to fully expose her body as she bit her lower lip apprehensively, "You are absolutely gorgeous and you have a stunning body."

"I.... I don't like it." Whispering softly, her lack of confidence clearly showing, she avoided looking at him.

"Well, I think it's beautiful." He told her leaning in to kiss her once more, his hand weighing a heavy naked tit, feeling the hard nipple pressing into his palm.

"Oh Aaron, take me to bed. Please.... I want you so much." She moaned softly pressing her chest against him as her arms encircled his neck and she tilted her face upwards allowing him to kiss her again,

Guiding her backwards until her legs hit the edge of the bed he gently laid her back onto the duvet. Clad in just her stockings, panties and heels she nervously looked up at her husband as he hurriedly pulled off his shirt and unfastened his pants, kicking them and his shoes aside.

Once he was standing naked in front of her, Madeline looked up at the unfamiliar sight of his body, her cheeks glowing while her eyes were drawn to an erect cock that she hadn't seen for the past six months, jutting conspicuously out from his crotch.

"Oh God... I've missed you so much baby."

Her sultry whisper only served to excite him even more.

Getting closer he loomed over her and she reached up, pulling his face down so their lips met. It was a torrid, hot, and wanting kiss that seemed to go on for ages until at last she broke it, resting her forehead against his chest.

"I... I can't do it this way." She said, a tremor in her voice. "I'm too big.... I need to roll over. Is that... is that ok?"

Looking up at him, her eyes wide and unsure, she waited for him to reject her grotesque body.

"I want you any way I can have you."

"You... you're sure?"

"I'll be honest I didn't really expect anything like this to happen. I thought we might talk, but I didn't think we would.... you know. I want you desperately, more than I ever wanted anything. But..... what do you expect if we.... if we do it?"

Her face cleared and she smiled at him, "You know I want you back with me but no, no expectations..... not tonight. Tonight, I just want to be with you."

Aaron was completely lost for words and his expression plainly showed his total astonishment. He had come to talk to his wife, to try to resolve some of the issues that had caused their separation, but she obviously had other things on her mind.

She giggled sexily, the sound betraying her nervousness, as she reached up to stroke his cheek.

"I love you so much baby and I want us to be together but I understand you aren't ready yet. So, for now, I'll take whatever I can get."

He didn't respond and, instead, just lay down next to her, pulling her towards him, caressing her, kissing her lips, then her breasts, letting his hand move over them on its way down to her swollen stomach.

Her response to his touch was fervent and heated, her breathing quickening as she reached for him, fingers closing around his erection. Stroking it lightly, her soft hand massaged his thick, pulsing meat, just as she had done many times in the past.

"God... it feels so much bigger than I remember... I'm not sure it will fit anymore."

Aaron grinned at her, "I'm sure we'll manage somehow. We always have."

As he spoke his hand moved down, fingers tracing lightly across her round belly to hook under the waistband of her black lace panties.

Staring up into his eyes she lifted her hips off the bed letting him ease the tiny garment down her stocking clad thighs, untangling them from around her shoes and tossing them aside.

"Oh fuck.... Maddi!" He murmured, staring at her shaven pussy, her plump nether lips inflamed and moist with her arousal.

"Now, baby please! I need you! I want you to take me, to make love to me."

As she spoke, she rolled onto her front, pushing herself up onto her hands and knees, her legs parted as she looked back around her shoulder towards him.

She paused, staring at his cock, the colour on her cheeks deepening before she continued, "I want you to fuck me."

Swallowing hard Aaron moved to kneel behind her and taking his hard length in his hand, caressed the tip up and down along the length of her juicy slit.

Madeline groaned softly in response as the bulbous head brushed against her clit, prompting her to push her stockinged thighs even further apart.

"Oh yes, do me now.... Please.... Aaron, hurry, I need you inside me."

Pressing his cockhead against her entrance he felt her succulent labia peel open around it and he paused for a moment as he listened to her plead with him.

Finally, he couldn't hold back any longer and pushed slowly into her wet depths, stretching her entrance open as she readied herself to accept her husband for the first time in half a year or more.

Slipping inside his wife easily, he bit his lip when he filled her, hoping he could restrain himself long enough to please her.

"Oh yes, yes..... that feels so good!" Maddi murmured and pushed back onto his erection, feeling him bottom out inside her.

Uneasy about how forceful he could be he stopped, his hands on her hips with his manhood fully sheathed in her body.

"You're sure about this?"

She bit her lip and looked back at him, "Yes... I want you Aaron. Please, just fuck me."

Still not moving he leant forwards and kissed the back of her neck tenderly, his hands sliding under her to cup her heavy breasts.

"Do it. Don't hold back.... just take me as hard as you can."

Moving his hands back to her hips he drew his shaft back until the crown was nuzzling her opening before driving hard into his wife's dripping pink hole in a single stroke.

"Yessssssssssssssssssssss!"

She squealed loudly, her fingers clutching the bedsheets as he pushed in to her forcefully, his hard cock filling her for the first time in months.

Unhurriedly he began to move, pulling back then pressing into her repeatedly, his thrusting settling into a steady rhythm as her juices flowed out around his throbbing shaft.

Beneath him her expression reflected the pleasure of the sensations she was feeling, the delight spreading over her face as her husband plunged his rampant manhood into her again and again.

"Fuck me. Please, just fuck me baby."

Gasping breathlessly, her knuckles whitened as she twisted her fingers into the bedclothes and took everything he gave her.

The speed of his strokes increased as he responded to her urging, making her milk laden breasts swing underneath her, all the while his hips continued to slap rhythmically against her buttocks.

As the ecstasy began to build in her core so Maddi's moans increased in volume, her heavy breathing quickening in time with his insistent thrusting, while his wife pushed back against him impaling her pussy on his iron-hard prick.

"Oh yes, it feels so good... don't stop, please.... don't stop, just.... fuck me!"

His fingers pressed into her soft skin, pulling her towards him every time he drove into her, her squeals becoming louder with every second that passed.

He desperately wanted her to remember this evening but every thrust he made, along with her vocal encouragement, was bringing his own finish ever closer.

The feel of her sex clenching around his pulsing rod, made him grit his teeth, trying not to let himself erupt until he could bring his wife to orgasm.

"Fuck.... oh Aaron... I..."

Her climax suddenly reared up and took them both by surprise, her voice becoming a strangled scream as she gave vent to her ecstasy.

"I.... I'm.... cuummmminnnggggggggggggggg!"

She tensed and then shuddered, lost in the throes of her orgasm while her pussy clutched at his shaft, her vaginal muscles trying to milk his man cream out of it.

He imagined the piercing shriek that accompanied his wife going over the top could be heard by her neighbours it was that loud.

"Ahhhh.... fuck.... Yesssssssssssss!"

All he could do was grunt incoherently as his own climax took him, hurling him over the precipice as he surrendered to his needs.

Thrusting hard into Madeline one last time he held his pulsing cock deep in her cunt as he flooded her belly with a copious amount of his seed.

Slumped over her back he jerked several times, pumping every last drop of his cum into her, while the two of them lay together, still intimately connected for what seemed an age, both of them fighting to draw breath.

Eventually however Aaron's softening member finally slipped from his wife's warm depths, closely followed by a substantial dribble of semen that ran down her thigh onto her stocking.

Rolling off onto the bed he pulled his wife against him and the pair laid together enjoying the feeling of post-coital bliss, letting some sort of composure return to them.

"Oh, Aaron." Maddi breathed softly, snuggling closer to her husband, her swollen belly pressed into his side reminding him of her condition, "I've missed you so much. That... that was wonderful."

He didn't reply, instead he just held her, his mind filled with thoughts of Henry Thornton, her pregnancy and her liaisons with William Yates.

The fact that he still loved her was never in question. It was all about whether or not he could come to terms with everything that had happened and accept her child.

"Are you ok?" She asked hesitantly after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah." He kissed her hard, letting his tongue delve into the warm moist depths of her mouth, leaving her gasping again when he eventually pulled away. "I'm fine."

"Will you.... will you stay with me tonight." She pleaded, looking into his eyes.

"Mads I...."

"Please. No expectations, I just want to be with you."

"Sure." He grinned and willingly surrendered.

Smiling she leaned in and kissed his cheek, "I know you haven't eaten. How about I fix us something quick?"

Agreeing, they tidied themselves up and dressed before Maddi disappeared into the kitchen to put together a simple meal.

Eating in silence Aaron kept looking across the table to scrutinise his wife, his mind returning to the thoughts that concerned him. In the end it all came down to one question.

'Could he really get over everything that had happened and try again?'

It was one he didn't have an answer to.

"What's the matter?" Maddi glanced at him with an apprehensive expression on her face.

"I was just thinking."

"About?" She asked pensively.

"Us Mad's, me and you..... and what a mess we are in."

The use of his pet name for her sent a tingle of excitement up her spine and made the little hairs on her arms stand on end.

"I know I said no expectations tonight but I can't help but hope that we'll be back together one day soon."

He smiled unhappily, "I don't know Maddi. Perhaps I should go?"

"No! Please. I'd really like you to stay. I promise I won't mention it again."

"Did you and..... and William spend the night together?"

"No, never." She shook her head, "Please Aaron.... please stay."

Looking back at her he gave in and agreed, once more starting to wonder just where they were going.

Although Madeline wanted to make love again when they went to bed that night, she was more than happy when her husband suggested that they just held each other until they fell asleep.

Aaron was awake early, an unfamiliar sensation rousing him and it took a second or two before he realised it was his wife kneeling over him, his morning wood buried in her mouth.

"Shit.... Mad's...." Barely stifling a groan, he stared at her head bobbing up and down.

"ooh... ike.... ee.... ooing... iss?"

With her lips wrapped around his pulsing shaft he struggled to make out her garbled response.

"Yeah.... I like it a lot." He finally managed to gasp, his head falling back onto the pillow as he reached for her hair, his fingers gently gathering up her tresses.

Lashing her tongue around the crown she smothered it with her saliva then licked gently down to his balls and then back up to the tip, leaving a glistening trail of spit along his rod.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Satisfied she opened her mouth and took him in again, swallowing several inches of his hard meat, only stopping when the tip started to probe her throat.

"Jesus Maddi..... its.... oh fuck...."

Bucking his hips up Aaron struggled to hold himself in check as his wife created a growing urge in him to finish in her mouth.

However, Madeline had other ideas and, realising how close her husband was to cumming, stopped, and a little awkwardly straddled his hips to slowly impale herself on his rampant erection.

"Uhhh..... yesssssssssssssss."

She hissed, her eyes closing and her head tipping back when the last inch of his hard cock speared her depths.

For the next few minutes she rode him, lost in the ecstasy that built quickly inside her, radiating out from her centre and driving her towards her ultimate goal.

Beneath her, her husband gritted his teeth, trying to hold back and let her come while his prick throbbed for its release, almost painfully.

"Oh God.... Aaron.... I'm gonna cummmmmmmmmmmm!"

Shrieking Maddi slumped forwards, her hands braced on his chest, her eyes shut tight as her pussy spasmed around his hardness

It was too much for him and, too far gone to resist, he came almost instantly. Thrusting up into her in his relief, his dick spurted another copious amount of his man cream into her pregnant belly.

Laying together as they recovered neither of them spoke for a while, Aaron keeping his arm around his wife so she could cuddle in against him, her fingers lightly stroking his chest.

"Aaron?"

Eventually breaking the relaxed silence that had settled over them Madeline spoke.

"Yeah?"

"Can I.... can I ask you to do something for me?"

He felt his stomach tighten at the hesitancy in her voice.

"Sure."

There was another lengthy pause as she dredged up the courage to continue.

"Would you.... I mean I'll understand if you don't want to but.... but would you be there, with me, when the baby comes?"

"What about your boyfriend, William?"

"I don't have a boyfriend. He's just a...."

Madeline stopped part way through her response, not wanting to say it out loud, and looked hopefully at her husband.

"A guy you're fucking?"

"I've told you about that. It's my hormones." She blushed scarlet, "If you were around I wouldn't be..... you know."