A Question of Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The proposed contract amendments they were there to discuss would, hopefully, be very profitable for Mayfair Finance as well as William's organisation, as long as they could both agree to them.

Whatever they decided upon would need to go before the lawyers and accountants but the basic principles would be thrashed out by the two of them.

Madeline found him easy to get on with and by the end of a very amicable meeting they had reached an agreement which would benefit both companies.

"Thank you Mr Yates. It was a pleasure doing business with you."

"Please call me William and the pleasure was all mine Ms Northwood. Perhaps you would allow me to buy you dinner tonight? To celebrate."

Madeline knew she should refuse and go back to Henry but the way his blue eyes roamed over her body, repeating the look she had noticed when she first met him, made her shudder with anticipation.

"That would be very nice, thank you."

"Excellent. What time shall I pick you up?"

Deciding she would get ready at the office she suggested that he collect her there at six-thirty and then went back to work, sending her assistant out to the shops to purchase some clean underwear for her.

Finishing up just before six she used the shower in her executive bathroom to freshen up and then quickly re-applied her make up and brushed out her hair. Slipping into the new lacy black lingerie and stockings she put back on her skirt and blouse.

Checking her watch, she saw she was ready with barely five minutes to spare and headed back to her office to wait for William Yates to arrive.

He had booked a very upmarket Italian restaurant and she enjoyed an excellent meal, keeping her alcohol consumption down to a single glass, as a very pleasant couple of hours flew by.

"Would you like a coffee here or, if you want to, we could go back to my place for one, it's not far."

Maddi bit her bottom lip provocatively and smiled. She knew what he wanted and all she had to do was say yes to give it to him.

Her conversations with her husband had been brief and infrequent, clearly indicating that, while he had cleaned himself up, Aaron was no closer to resolving his indecision. Henry, on the other hand, was now virtually bed ridden and hadn't been capable of sex in the last two months or more.

With her pregnancy playing havoc with her body, her hormones raging unchecked inside her, she spent most of her waking hours unendurably horny with no possibility of finding the relief she needed.

"Your place sounds fine." She smiled, her sexual needs winning out over her concerns about what was likely to happen.

'Would she be cheating on Henry?'

'What if Aaron found out? Would he totally reject her?'

'She had already slept with someone other than her husband, hadn't she?'

Pushing her anxieties aside she focused on her dinner companion. He was quite charming and while not handsome he was attractive enough for what she intended and she knew that she certainly wasn't going to fall for him.

Settling the bill William escorted her out to his car, Maddi taking care not to flash her stocking tops to him as she slid demurely into the passenger seat.

It proved to be a short twenty-minute journey to his home and they barely had time to chat before he was pulling into the underground garage.

His house turned out to be a luxurious penthouse suite at the top of a fifteen-storey block, with glorious vistas over the surrounding area, and while he made them coffee, she wandered out onto the balcony taking in the view.

"Its spectacular isn't it?"

William's voice just behind her made her jump.

"Yes.... yes it is."

Taking the cup he offered her, she looked up at him fluttering her eyelashes invitingly and for several minutes they stood quietly side-by-side, drinking their coffee and looking out at the lights twinkling in the darkness.

"You're separated I understand?"

His question jerked her out of the trance she had fallen into gazing at the view.

"Yes, yes I am."

"Is he the father?"

Maddi paused wondering just how much to tell him, "No, he isn't."

"Ah I see."

"Does me being pregnant bother you?"

"Far from it." William smiled disarmingly, "I actually find it extremely arousing."

"Oh. I'm surprised." Startled by his confession Madeline struggled to reply.

He smirked at her apparent confusion and took the cup from her hands, placing it, and his, on a table.

She stood paralysed allowing him to pull her unresisting form into his embrace and kiss her for the first time. It took a second or two but then her arms encircled his neck while her lips parted to accept his tongue when it probed gently for hers.

"I hope you don't mind but I've been wanting to do that since I met you this afternoon." William said quietly when their mouths eventually broke apart.

"Not at all, as long as you do it again." She came back with a flirtatious response.

"It would be my pleasure."

With a salacious grin he lowered his mouth to hers a second time, his hand reaching up between them to cup her firm breast through her blouse, his finger and thumb quickly finding her semi-erect nipple.

She lost track of time as they kissed, one of his hands roughly groping her soft mounds while the other slid down to her bottom, pulling her firmly up against him. By the time he let his lips separate from hers she could feel the hard shape of his cock pressing out through his trousers, while the moisture his touch was creating between her legs had soaked into her new panties.

"Take me to bed.... Please, I... I want it." Unable to resist any longer Maddi surrendered to the inevitable and pleaded breathlessly.

His lustful smirk at her remark made her shudder apprehensively but she didn't resist when he took her hand and led her back into the apartment. Her heart pounding in her chest as all thoughts of anything except her desperate need for sex were driven out of her mind by her pure lust.

Pulling her into his bedroom they feverishly undressed each other, stripping each garment they wore away as they kissed, until she fell back on the bed.

With her long dark hair fanned out around her head she bit her bottom lip coyly and looked up at him, slowly spreading her long stockinged legs wide in unspoken invitation.

"Madeline...."

"Please William, take me.... I.... I need to feel you inside me."

Maddi interrupted him, her eyes fixed on the hard shaft that jutted out from his groin like a lance.

Even as she spoke she knew what she was doing was wrong on so many levels but she couldn't stop herself, she needed relief from the heat between her legs and she needed it now.

"Patience my dear." He chuckled and told her softly.

Dropping to his knees he ran his hands lightly up the inside of her thighs, tracing his fingers across the soft skin above her stocking tops. Not quite touching her moist labia he tormented her unmercifully, his lips kissing her smooth pale flesh and adding to the delightful sensations he was creating in her.

"Please.... don't tease me... I need it.... please William I.... I..... aaaahhhhhhhhh!"

Her entreaties trailed off, changing into a low groan of pleasure when he licked his tongue slowly along her dripping slit. Continuing to torture her as her fingers reached for him, wrapping in his hair, he stopped to gently nip her clitoris between his teeth.

The jolt of pure delight that erupted out from the small hard sensitive nub while he toyed with it overwhelmed Madeline and her eyes closed as her body went into a series of uncoordinated tremors.

"Oh fuck.... fuck.... it's so..... gooddddddddddddd!"

Clamping her thighs tight around his head she came, the unexpected climax making her frame stiffen for a moment, her body then starting to jerk wildly as she dragged his mouth tight against her sex.

Holding him there until the waves of ecstasy had slowly abated she finally released her hold on him and lay back, breathing heavily and staring up at her soon to be lover.

"Fuck me.... please, I need you inside me."

Unable to argue against her he had manoeuvred her onto her hands and knees before he mounted her, kneeling up on the bed behind her and grasping her hips as he eased his hard cock all the way into her welcoming slit.

"Oh yes.... yes.... take me.... just take meeeeeeeeeee."

Whimpering with pleasure she wrapped her slender fingers up in the bedsheets when he speared his full length into her wet and very willing pussy before starting to fuck her with long deep strokes.

The bed was soon creaking rhythmically, the headboard clattering against the wall, as they mated. At the same time William was gasping for breath as his backside pumped back and forth, driving his manhood into her body.

Kneeling before him Madeline moaned, her long dark hair swaying back and forth as she pressed her arse back against him, encouraging him to take her harder.

Oblivious to the world outside she let her lust consume her, gasping and groaning, the sound of his flesh slapping against hers increasing as she sought her release yet again.

"Fuck me.... just fuck me.... don't.... stop."

Breathless, she squealed in delight as he drove his erection into her, splitting her labia open around it so her pink lips clung to his glistening rod, cushioning every stroke he made.

Beneath her her heavy breasts, already swelling with milk, bounced and jiggled around with the force of his strokes, adding to the pleasure that she felt flaring up inside her.

"Oh Madeline.... I.... I'm going to....."

Behind her he grunted, his prick pulsing as the urge to fill her with his seed grew by the second.

"Do it.... cum in me.... I want you to cum in me."

Her own climax was already looming as, feeling the urgency in his thrusts, she moaned her acceptance.

"Aaaaahhhhhh... fuck..... yessssssssssss!"

Unable to hold back any longer William Yates slammed into her, his body tensing for a moment and then jerking repeatedly as his cock pulsed against her sensitive vaginal wall, spurting its precious load of his man cream into her belly.

It was the final impetus that she needed to send her hurtling over the precipice.

"Oh yes..... I'm.... cumminggggggggggggggggggggg!"

With a scream of sheer pleasure Madeline orgasmed, pushing back onto his throbbing rod, her pussy clenching around his hard flesh as she tried to milk every last drop of semen from it.

Spent the older man slumped across her back panting for breath and it was a minute or two later, as they both came down from their shared euphoria, before he was capable of easing his softening cock out of her dripping hole.

"I had better go. I need to get back for Henry." Embarrassed Maddi struggled up off the bed almost immediately and, shoving her hand between her legs, headed for the ensuite bathroom with a dribble of cum running down the inside of her thigh.

"Yes of course." William just lay back on the bed, watching her go.

"I do hope we can do this again soon? You are a delightful young lady."

He waited until she had returned and started to put her clothes back on before he made his suggestion.

Pausing as she fastened her bra behind her back she bit her lip, considering his request. She still had all her concerns over what she had done but the release she had felt, albeit temporary, had been worth it.

'Could she do it again?'

'He certainly had a very talented tongue.'

"I'm not looking for any sort of a relationship." She told him hesitantly.

He smirked, his expression making her a little uncomfortable, "Me neither, just casual sex whenever one of us feels the need."

'That might end up being every day the way I currently feel.'

The thought sprang into her head but she didn't say it.

"I guess I can do that."

"Good. I'll get my driver to take you home." He said, making no attempt to get up off the bed.

His casual manner suited her so she put any discomfort she felt about him aside. The last thing she wanted was any emotional involvement; with Henry's health failing fast and her need to reconnect with her husband, she had enough on her plate.

Simple spontaneous sex from time to time, without any personal involvement, would be more than enough to help her get over her sexual desires.

Dressed she leant in and kissed his cheek, "Goodnight William, I'm sure we'll see each other soon."

"Oh, we most certainly will my dear." His leer confirmed that he wouldn't be satisfied with the once, "I'll look forward to it."

Saying her goodbye's she made her way down to the garage and slid into the back of the limousine, letting her mind reflect on her evening as she considered whether she would actually see him again.

William was a capable, if rather uninspiring lover, and there was definitely no chance of her becoming emotionally involved, which was good.

'Should she confess her tryst to Henry.'

'What about Aaron? What would he think if he found out?'

'Could she keep her arrangement with William separate from her business with him?'

Deciding most of her concerns were easily dealt with she focused on her almost constant feelings of arousal. William was available to provide the relief she sought now that Henry was incapable and, as a bonus, he found her condition arousing.

The only question she really needed to answer was the matter of her husband.

Her love for him was never in doubt and, if he was around, she wouldn't be looking elsewhere but he was still uncertain of what he wanted to do.

Hiding her guilty secret from Henry proved unnecessary, he was in no condition to question her. Free to do as she wanted she continued her trysts with William Yates over the next few weeks, having sex with him on a number of occasions, almost always at his home.

Every time she was with him, despite the physical satisfaction she got, the remorse she felt gradually got worse. Her conscience constantly troubled her over the fact she was betraying Aaron, Henry and herself to appease the sexual cravings brought about by her pregnancy. Yet despite her anxieties she still felt the need to appease the gnawing hunger that her condition created in her.

It was as she was approaching the end of her second trimester when her situation changed completely and, at least for a while, the problem of William disappeared.

Madeline was seated at her desk on the top floor of Mayfair Finance's offices, her mind contemplating calling her lover to see if he was free that evening, when her phone rang.

Listening to the voice at the other end of the line she let a solitary tear run down her cheek as the day nurse caring for Henry Thornton told her he had passed away peacefully during his morning nap.

Putting the receiver down she sat in silence for a moment, trying to analyse her feelings.

She had never loved Henry, not in the way she loved Aaron. Admittedly she had been very fond of him, even cared deeply about him, especially in his last few months, but that was all.

Having his child had been a demonstration of that as well as achieving the sort of life that would have taken years to attain, if she had managed it at all.

Now it was all hers, Henry was gone and she would take over and, aside from the sadness she felt, there was also a sense of relief that he was at peace.

Everything she ever wanted would be hers now, apart from Aaron, the one thing she really needed.

Cancelling the rest of her engagements for that day she forgot about calling William and, picking up her things, went home instead. There would be plenty for her to do in the coming days; arranging the funeral, the reading of the will and all the legal implications that went with it.

Arriving home at the same time as the ambulance Madeline was able to spend a minute saying a final farewell to Henry before they took his body away.

Watching them drive off she was surprised at her lack of grief and quickly set about letting people know what had happened, including sending a message to Aaron.

Within a minute her phone rang, the caller id telling her it was her husband.

"I got your message. Are you ok Maddi?" She heard him ask as soon as she said hello.

"Yeah, surprisingly so."

Sensing something in her voice he then wanted to know if she needed him to come over?

"Have you made a decision yet?"

"It's not that simple. I can't just switch off and forget everything that's happened." Again, he avoided making any sort of commitment to her.

She sighed inwardly before answering him, "In that case no, but you're invited to the funeral."

"Thanks, will you send me the details please."

"Will.... will you come if I do. I'd like to see you." Maddi tried to reach out to him again.

There was a short pause, "I'll think about it. Bye Maddi."

He had rung off then and, as she sat there, she found her brief conversation with him had upset her far more than Henry Thornton's demise.

Insisting on organising everything personally it took her several days but eventually she was able to send out invitations to all the people he knew, including one to her husband.

As she expected there was no response from him and sure that he wouldn't come she arranged for William to escort her to the service.

Entering the chapel holding on to his arm she looked around her and paused mid-stride, her heart stopping for a moment, when she saw Aaron sitting at the back staring at her, clearly perplexed at seeing who she was with.

"What's up?" William asked, obviously wondering why she had stopped moving.

"N... nothing. Its.... Its fine."

With one last despairing glance at Aaron she continued on to the front pew, her stomach churning as she wondered what he must be thinking seeing her with another man.

'Would it be the end of any chance of a reconciliation?'

'Could she explain it to him?'

She had invited everyone back to the house once the burial was over and was even more surprised when her husband walked into the kitchen to get himself a drink.

"Aaron, you came."

"I thought maybe it was about time we talked but I see you're busy with your latest boyfriend."

"He's not.... he's just a friend."

Aaron snorted cynically, "Maybe, but he's still fucking you isn't he?"

The way her cheeks coloured and she looked down at the floor to avoid his eyes gave him the answer without her having to say it.

"Yes." She confessed, her voice almost inaudible, "But it's just the way my hormones are. I wouldn't be..... you know, doing it with him if you were here."

"Slut!"

He went to turn away.

"Please Aaron." Her fingers gripped his arm, "Please stay. They'll all go soon and then we can talk, like you wanted to."

For a moment Madeline was sure he was going to say no but, much to her relief, he just shrugged.

"Sure, why not."

Fading into the background he stood by himself and watched as his wife circulated.

Moving around amongst the guests she paused when she got to William Yates. Touching the man's arm and smiling she leant in a little too close to him and Aaron felt a surge of jealousy start to rise in his gut when he saw her whisper something in his ear.

He had struggled all the time she was with Henry but now, seeing her with 'her friend', he found the green-eyed monster rearing its head once again. There had been a reason behind her and Henry Thornton, even if he didn't like it.

But this was just sex purely for the purpose of physical gratification and he found that even harder to take.

What made it worse was that he knew it was partly his fault. If he had been there for his wife she would have turned to him instead of some middle-aged lothario.

It was clear that William wasn't happy that he was there and that he was being asked to leave. The look on his face as he glared across at Aaron told him volumes and he smiled pleasantly back at the man, lifting his glass to his lips in a mock toast.