All Comments on 'A Quiet Lady's Place 04: Reunion'

by Billyslate

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This story brought out the beauty of the love people share.

However, that was only part of what makes it a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ tale. The story told the way real-life interacts with those who don't feel and interact as others perceive a normal person should. The fact this tale dealt with the emotions, isolation and regeneration of a person's soul.

The story brought out the realism in life as friends go through life and interact. The ability to find others to help, when you have trouble dealing with internal conflict resolution while trying to maintain loving relationships is one such example. The story afforded the reader to see what can happen if you communicate in honest and caring manner. The communication has to leave the entire story/issue on the table. While the writer gives the perfect solution to every problem in the tale. Bringing everything to a loving finish with healing and communication after all the problems are dealt with in the best manner possible. That does not bother me. This is the writers’ story/tale. It is theirs to share the way they wish.

Billyslate has given us a story I wish I could have told with the emotional injection that is hard to find. Thank you for sharing this story.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

BillyslateBillyslateover 1 year agoAuthor

JH4Fun,

Your comment on my story is breathtaking in that you genuinely felt the emotions in REUNION, that I was trying to express.

This is the "Greatest Compliment"🎉 a reader can give the author. I was spellbound during my first reading and had to read your wonderful comment a 2nd time.

The 5⭐s Was Icing On An Already Delicious Cake!

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerover 1 year ago

Another brilliantly written story and always looking for your next story please keep writing such wonderful stories Billyslate thank you again brilliant. xxx

BillyslateBillyslateover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi foxyfowler,

I always enjoy for your comments because you are so positive. This encourages my writing more stories, so please continue with your praise.

My next story is nearly ready and will go to CK for editing in 1 or 2 days. I usually do 2 or 3 rereads of each story before sending out for editing.

My upcoming story is a "Special Request" by a Literotica Member and will be in two parts. I think you will like the story, since it written in my normal style, but directed toward a specific topic as requested.

I want it to be a surprise, so no more hints for "foxyfowler" until the story is published.

Thanks again for your uplifting support🎉!!

Billyslate

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKover 1 year ago

Thanks, Billyslate.

You have done this story so well..

Combining all tha families together in joy..

I love that..

Have been amazing reading it..

Hugzzz

Belinda

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerover 1 year ago

It would be nice if you wrote about these four girls and how they love each other and what they do when they go into the wide world after GU, as it would sign off the series with a bang Billyslate any chance please. xxxx

BillyslateBillyslateover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Foxyfowler,

Your wish is my command and A Quiet Lady's Place PT: 05-ADVENTURES is outlined and a rough draft to start soon.

This will be my 2nd story for 2023 since the 1st 2023 story is Writing In Progress (WIP). I will keep you updated as your requested story moves forward to completion.

NOTE: Where Did She Go-PT: 02-Conclusion has been sent to CK for editing.

Thanks so much for your never-ending encouragement💐💐.

Billyslate

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillyslate@Billyslate
94 Followers
Enjoys Life And Life Experiences! 10 APR 2024 Running From Love Pt. 02-Will release to LIT this week Running From Love Pt. 03-Conclusion to release to LIT in early MAY 2024 16 MAR 2024 My lesbian stories are strictly Vanilla Romances, so there are no bar pick-ups or casual...