A Quiet Lady's Place 04: Reunion

Story Info
A young couple's journey to marriage and motherhood.
26.2k words
4.5
3.9k
10

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

Edited By Billyslate:

I am indebted to Candy_Kane54 (CK) for editing my 24 Lesbian Romance Stories posted on LIT since 2021, as well as for her encouragement, and guidance. I could have never written 24 Lesbian stories without CK's unwavering support.

After 24 Months of instruction, CK has awarded Billyslate the Adult Literature Editing (ALE) Certificate.

CK then tosses me into the Cold-Cruel world of Literotica, saying Billyslate, you are now officially on your own!

My Lesbian Romance stories focus on the trials and lives of strong women. Romance, not sex, is the driving factor in these stories, which are 100 percent Fiction; however, many are based on real-life experiences of friends or acquaintances.

Most stories are lesbian love and romance heavy with children about. As a general rule for most of my stories, no overt sexual activity occurs while children are present in the home. Maintaining the limited sex-at-home rule requires that relatives and friends share active roles in the stories. This allows the little ones a fun place to visit when the sex heats up at home.

All explicit sexual activities in this story are lesbian, with young ladies aged 19 or older. Unlike my other stories, REUNION starts with a bang and later reflects on personal and business background details. Most explicit sex scenes feature a dominant but strong woman as the definite TOP controlling the action.

If this is your type of Lesbian Romance-Love-Sex Story ... ENJOY!

TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE NUANCES AND SOME CHARACTERS IN REUNION-YOU SHOULD FIRST READ:

A QUIET LADY'S PLACE 02: ANNA

A QUIET LADY'S PLACE 03.1: CLANCY

***

"Clickity Clack Clickity Clack Clickity Clack Clickity Clack Clickity Clack;" The AMTRAK Crescent Express from DC to New Orleans groaned on and on in a boring cadence. The young married couple reasoned they were now somewhere between South Western North Carolina and Eastern Alabama.

Jeanette and Raleigh were just slowing down a bit from the wild sexual explorations in their sleeper for the past ten hours. After four years of marriage, the two young women were still hotly in love. Still, even a madly in love married couple couldn't continually fuck for nearly thirty-two hours of Clickity Clacking.

Raleigh held Jeanette face down on her knees, powerfully fucking her doggie style. Both ladies jerkily swayed to the train's wild rocking motion. Raleigh had her 8" strapon fully buried in Jeanette's wet and juicy lathered pussy. Jeanette repeatedly screamed, "Oh fuck I'm cumming again, darling. I love you so much and have always loved you dearly for the past seven years."

Raleigh growled as she soundly smacked Jeanette's sweat-drenched booty. "This is my pussy sweet babes! We have always been one with the other. So, whose pussy is this, Jeanie babe?"

Jeanette screeched, "I love you, Raleigh Kay Jameson, and have loved you from the first day we met. Now fuck me crazy for another long hour, and then give me a little rest!"

Raleigh flipped her wife to missionary, tossing both of Jeanette's long muscular legs on her shoulders. She then demolished Jeanette's pussy in sync with the jerking and swaying motion of the AMTRAK train.

Raleigh forcefully long-stroke fucked Jeanette as she rabidly kissed her soft lips. She then lowered her C-cup sweaty tits down to Jeanette's lips for her to lick them dry. Jeanette licked and repeatedly bit Raleigh's stiffened nipples in rhythm with the swaying train.

Releasing Raleigh's nipples, Jeanette moaned deeply, "Oh fuck, darling, I am coming again, but now we must rest 'cause I am cummed out."

Raleigh eased the strapon out of her wife's gaping pussy, then hastily lapped up the gooey cream streaming down Jeanette's inner thighs. Raleigh also teasingly licked Jeanette's swollen and puffy vaginal lips, which resulted from Raleigh firmly strapping Jeanette three times during the past eleven hours.

Finally, Raleigh rolled over on her side, removed the strap, and flung it across the sleeper. She then moved on top of Jeanette into a hot 69, sitting fully on her wife's mouth while fiercely eating the dripping pussy under her.

Jeanette lunged up, avidly sucking Raleigh's clit, so each wife now joyously licked her mate's pussy. Both ladies also used their flicking tongues to clean their partner's inner thighs of flowing juices until all four thighs were bone dry.

Jeanette mumbled, "Suck me a new one, Ral," as she violently orgasmed from her wife's flaming hot tongue.

Raleigh tried her best to please Jeanette, but it was difficult because she was also cumming hard from her wife's voracious tongue. Both wives suddenly collapsed limply onto their sides. Raleigh turned slowly around, moving up to gently kiss and cuddle her wife of four years. Within minutes the loving couple was peacefully snoring as they slept on the constantly swaying train.

When they awakened from their sexually exhausted slumber, Jeanette commented, "This AMTRAK Crescent Express seems more like a West Virginia Coal Mine freight train compared with the soothing smooth ride of Eurail Express trains."

Raleigh quietly muttered, "See, this is what happens when I listen to my wife." She then cutely snickered, "Of course, I am joking since my wife Jeanette is simply the love of my life."

RALEIGH REFLECTS ON THE LONG RIDE TO NEW ORLEANS:

Raleigh and Jeanette had received a special request from Raleigh's mom, Amelia Mae Jameson, asking them to visit New Orleans next week. Raleigh was from the greater New Orleans Metro Area and had left home eight years ago to attend Georgetown University (GU). She never returned home, instead marrying Jeanette and settling in the metro DC area after both girls earned their BS Degrees.

GU had offered Raleigh a full-ride four-year academic scholarship for a BA/BS Degree. Although she did not return home after graduating from GU, Raleigh kept an exceptionally close relationship with her New Orleans nuclear family. Her family was working class poor, so Raleigh had only gone back home twice in her four years studying at GU. But, since graduating from GU four years ago, Raleigh and Jeanette routinely visited New Orleans twice a year.

Conversely, the couple's relationship with Jeanette's family in Mobile, AL, was virtually shattered by their lesbian marriage. Jeanette's family had never accepted her coming out as gay, thinking this was just a brief phase of experimentation. They mainly faulted the lewd and decadent people at that sick northern university for leading their Christian daughter astray.

Jeanette's parents were stunned to receive their Wedding Invitation and immediately banned Jeanette from ever crossing their doorstep again. Raleigh's mom-Amelia had lovingly opened her heart and home to Jeanette after learning she had been disowned by her family. So, Raleigh and Jeanette had already visited Raleigh's family seven times during their four-year marriage.

After agreeing to mom-Amelia's emergency request for them to come home next week, Jeanette suggested they take the AMTRAK Crescent Express train. The expected train travel time from DC to NO was about 36 hours from departing their home to arriving at Raleigh's parent's house. Initially, Raleigh was a bit hesitant to take the long train ride home, but red-hot wifey pooh Jeanette played her 'Ace in the Hole' card.

"Just think about it, babe. We can fuck like minks for thirty hours in a fast-moving bedroom!" moaned Jeanette.

Raleigh dearly loved her little minx of a wife, Jeanette, so she was all in for the thirty hours of the wet-n-wild-sex train ride concept. So here they were, worn to a frazzle after eleven hours of sleepless nonstop sex on the Crescent Express Train. They still were not yet halfway to New Orleans with 10,000+ Clickity-Clacks to go!

Mom-Amelia's call was perfect for the young married couple, except for one small item. Amelia Jameson had become aware of nearly 5-year-old twin boys orphaned that past weekend. Their parents were killed in a holiday river boating accident while the twins spent the day with their elderly grandmom. The local rumor mill had it that there was a measurably high alcohol content in all of the deceased.

Mom-Amelia was confident that the twins were distant Creole relatives, maybe their umpteenth cousins. Other than the quite elderly grandmom, these twin boys did not have any close relatives in the New Orleans Metro area.

Raleigh and Jeanette's life plan after graduating from GU was to immediately get married, which they did in style. They had previously joined a firm owned by friends, which included temporary housing in Metro DC. This was an excellent opportunity since nice homes were fairly expensive in this mid-Atlantic Seaboard area.

Raleigh and Jeanette had scaled the job and home purchase mountains as though they were molehills. The couple received help and sponsorship from Melody and Bertha, who had recently married. These two gorgeous mature 40-something ladies had been 'special' friends with Raleigh and Jeanette for the past three academic years. The two couples' unique friendship characteristics are thoroughly detailed in 'A Quiet Lady's Place 03.1 and 03.2: Clancy.'

***

Many generations of Melody's family had owned nearly thirty acres of land in the suburban DC/Maryland area. This is where their huge palatial home was located. Melody was the majority owner of Melody's Holdings LLC, which focused on the entertainment business. Numerous lady-friendly nightclubs and restaurants along the NYC/DC corridor were licensed under Melody's Holdings LLC umbrella.

Melody and Bertha were married during Raleigh and Jeanette's junior year at GU. Immediately after getting married, Bertha sold her metro DC apartment while expanding her home-based clothing design business.

Bertha and Melody purchased a failing sewing sweat-shop factory and started making custom women's clothing under Bertha's Designs LLC. Bertha canceled the factory's inner-city warehouse lease and built a small state-of-the-art sewing factory/warehouse on the narrow section of Melody's family land zoned commercial.

Bertha quickly swung the sewing factory's business to profitability using her unique design styles. Additionally, Bertha contracted with an independent van service to transport the inner-city workers to and from work daily. So no workers were laid off by her moving production from the dilapidated metro sweat-shop factory. Within twenty-eight months, the new shop had tripled the number of seamstresses, shipping, and line workers employed.

Melody's Holdings LLC administrative headquarters was relocated to this commercial section. So, at this point, Melody and Bertha combined their businesses and formed a holding company named Only For Women LLC. Melody's Entertainment LLC owned and managed the nightclub and restaurant business component, while Bertha's Designs LLC owned and operated the high-end clothing design and sewing business component.

After graduating from GU, Jeanette and Raleigh formed an investment group, RAL-JEN Financials LLC, also registered under Only For Women LLC. RAL-JEN also administratively managed each Only For Women LLC subsidiary. RAL-JEN's administrative responsibilities included payroll, budgets, fringe benefits, taxes, corporate finance, management, long-term investment, and other tasks such as Copyrights.

Early on, RAL-JEN Financials started to focus on buying penny stocks and selling them in six to nine months at significant profits. RAL-GEN saved substantial taxes by holding the stocks longer than six months. So they qualified for huge federal tax savings, using their capital gains taxable benefit.

The young couple was extremely successful with their investments via RAL-JEN. A year later, they formed a corporate investment club, mostly comprised of GU Professors. The Club was limited to the staff of Only For Women LLC, its subsidiaries, and 100 Outside Members. The RAL-GEN club members were now seeing amazing year-over-year gains in their return on their investment dollars.

Two years after graduating from GU, Raleigh and Jeanette built a beautiful six-bedroom, five-bath home, which was also located on Melody's family land. The young couple's net worth was now approaching four million dollars. Currently, their annual disposable income exceeded $450,000. So after four years of marriage at age 26, Raleigh and Jeanette were living The Good Life.

The loving couple generously shared their success/wealth with Raleigh's family. Raleigh's dad (Eddie) was convinced to retire at age 50. He now fishes the local metro New Orleans waterways on his 13' Boston Whaler Fishing Boat. Yup, Raleigh and Jeanette gave her dad their version of a river barge worker's early retirement package for his 50th birthday present.

Raleigh's mom-Amelia mainly had been a housewife, rearing four older boys and Raleigh. She did ironing at home for several boating business executives, keeping her quite busy on weekdays. This was especially true after all five kids were in grade school and she could take on more customers.

Amelia was also quite active in her church, volunteering there for two half-days a week. She pitched in, helping out wherever needed, especially at special events such as weddings. Since Raleigh now sent Amelia and Eddie $2500 a month in pocket change, Amelia no longer did ironing work in her home. Subsequently, she increased her volunteer time at church to five hours a day on weekdays.

Raleigh and Jeanette gave each of Raleigh's four brothers $12,500.00 every Christmas and were funding Smart529 Education plans for all their children. They also gave each family member a nice monetary gift on their birthday. So, the young couple freely shared their success and love with Raleigh's entire family. They visited Metro New Orleans during the Christmas/New Year holidays and usually a two-week summer vacation.

Raleigh and Jeanette also had committed a special gift to Eddie and Amelia's Church, where they were lifetime members. Raleigh and her brothers had been reared in their parent's church. They have been active there since attending Nursery and Vacation Bible School as young kids.

Raleigh and Jeanette considered themselves as being Well-Off, but not filthy rich! They simply managed their finances extremely well, which intelligent people see as being frugal.

BRIEF REFLECTION ON LIFE AT GU

For the complete pre-marriage GU story of Raleigh and Jeanette, please read 'A Quiet Lady's Place-Clancy: 03.1 and 03.2.'

Raleigh and Jeanette met in a Bio-Physics lecture hall three weeks after starting GU as Freshers. The girls quickly developed an easy friendship over the next few months going into Spring Break.

They started dating (fucking like minks) in the second semester during spring break. The two coeds had been close friends for seven months before their first lover's kiss. But after their sex-driven wild ten-day spring break, Raleigh and Jeanette quickly realized their relationship was true love and much more profound than sex. But, 'oh boy,' for their three years of dating, they had exhaustive hot lesbian sex, pure sex, and more sex.

One night they were sipping a glass of Fume, following hours and hours of 'Orgasms Are Us'; Raleigh and Jeanette laid out their lifestyle plans for the future. Each girl was only nineteen years old yet knew they were in for a lifetime ride of perfect love. Raleigh and Jeanette became a fully committed couple with exceptions for three years. They planned to marry in the early summer following their GU graduation.

GRADUATION AND MARRIAGE:

Although both girls enjoyed their senior year at GU, it was somewhat dampened by two events. Their wonderful friend Clancy Marie Williams had married Jeremy and was now living in Tacoma, WA.

Raleigh and Jeanette had hoped to see Clancy again after she moved, but her living in Tacoma was about the same as being on the moon. This was the girls' senior year, with both of them still the best 4X400m runners on GU's track team, so they did not have much free time. Additionally, Raleigh and Janette had all of the usual activities of a university student in their senior year.

The girls occasionally spoke with Clancy, but the talks were brief since they were quite busy. Clancy also seemed to be depressed a lot, especially when Jeremy's Special Forces Team (SF-A) was TDY somewhere in the Asia-Pacific region.

Raleigh and Jeanette always remembered Clancy in their prayers and dreams since she was such a beautiful friend for their first three years at GU. They also promised themselves a ten-year reunion with Clancy at age 32, regardless of where she lived.

In their senior year, Jeanette's family had gone ballistic after learning she and Raleigh were committed lesbians and planned to marry after graduation. Jeanette's family had disowned her, which was heartbreaking for the girlfriends. So Jeanette's family did not recognize them as a couple, nor their wedding and marriage.

Three weeks after the completion of the graduation ceremonies, Jeanette and Raleigh held their wedding at Melody and Bertha's home. There were about forty guests at their wedding, mostly from the GU Track Team and a few other university friends. It was still a special time for Raleigh and Jeanette because now they were truly one.

After getting married, Raleigh and Jeanette entered a partnership deal with Melody and Bertha, joining their new holding company, Only For Women LLC. Each couple owned a 10% minority position in the other couple's businesses, which worked well for everyone.

Melody sold Raleigh and Jeanette two acres of prime land for $1.00. She wanted the two couples' private homes to be close to the Only For Women LLC main office. So the business headquarters, new clothing factory, and homes were all grouped on Melody's gifted family land.

Raleigh and Jeanette had just finished building their six-bedroom home and were anxiously ready to hear the sound of little feet running all over the place. At this point in their lives, Raleigh and Jeanette had known each other for eight years, seven of them as girlfriends or married.

So after four years of marriage, they were solidly on their life plan at twenty-six years old. Raleigh's parents, siblings, other close relatives, friends, and Pastor Davidson all intimately knew of the couple's long-term plans.

PRESENTLY-CRESCENT EXPRESS-CLICKITY CLACK

So after four years at GU and now married for four incredible years, the couple was eager to start a family. Raleigh and Jeanette had opted to pursue the environmentally friendly pregnancy alternative of adoption!

There are currently more than 450,000 children living in foster care without stable homes or families in the USA. Many caregiving groups estimated an additional 450,000 children were living in other volatile and unhealthy home environments.

Many of these children lived in abject poverty suffering from severe domestic abuse and were in total despair. So with nearly one million children in the US without loving homes, why would they pay upwards of $35,000 for one of those IVF or other new-fangled child-birth procedures?

Now you are probably asking yourself, what was the tiny little problem Raleigh seemed concerned about in her mom's phone call? She and Jeanette's marriage lifestyle plan was right on schedule at age 26. They owned a very lucrative business and beautiful new home as well as enjoyed visiting Raleigh's family and were flamingly hot in love.

Their fantastic lifestyle plan was solidly locked in on adopting a pair of four to six-year-old girls by age 28. They were so locked in on adopting girls that their new home already had pink-themed kiddie bedrooms and playrooms! You see, the real joy of adoption is getting to precisely choose what children you want! Right?

123456...8