A Quiet Lady's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clancy exclaimed, "Fuck, Eva! You scared the crap out of me, shoving that huge dildo in me without any warning!"

"Clancy, Baby, we talked about a strapon, and you were all in," stammered Eva. "I had planned to surprise you last night, Babe, but we partied a bit heavily, and I wanted you fresh."

"I may have been all in talking, but that huge strapon is now all in me," groaned Clancy.

Eva looked soulfully into her eyes, saying, "I love you, Clancy! Do you love me?" She then kissed Clancy with all the tenderness she could muster.

"You really are a TOP Eva Jane, and I love you so much. YES, I will be your forever BOTTOM, so start fucking your Babe!" surrendered Clancy.

Thus started a Saturday morning where Eva fucked Clancy senseless all day long. She strapped her, licked her, fingered her, strapped her doggy and licked her some more, then strapped her missionary again. Eva was relentless, and Clancy was so out of it she did not have enough energy to close her legs by nightfall.

Eva had previously alerted Mom-W and their girls of her and Clancy having a late night out, so they planned to sleep in most of the day. The girls had squealed at that, saying they were happy that their moms were having a good time together since they loved being at grandmoms home again.

Eva and Clancy shared a brief break during their all-day sex romp. They had water, juice, coffee, cheese, and some pastry. Otherwise, they had not eaten or showered all day, with a funky, sweaty, worn-out pussy smell permeating the bedroom. They definitely needed washing up. Although Chancy was an equal height to Eva, she easily tossed Clancy over her shoulder and carried her the short distance to the shower.

"How is my darling?" Eva murmured. "I love you so much and now will baby you all evening long."

Clancy slurred, "I am totaled darling with no energy left, but no cares in the world because my Eva absolutely loves me and my booty. Take care of your Clancy girl, who wants your love 24/7 when we are alone!"

Clancy then pouted, "When can I be a cute little kitten for my Eva licking you all over?"

"Surprise, Babe!" said Eva. "Mom-W has something special planned for the girls on Sunday, I think organized by the Church. We will meet them for morning service, have a lovely family lunch, and then return home for you to play in my garden all afternoon and night.

"After I finish fluffing you up in the shower/bath this evening, we will enjoy a light snack to recharge our batteries. We'll cuddle and kiss on the sofa while listening to soul music as we celebrate our love," declared Eva.

Clancy said, "Your plan is perfect, allowing me time to recuperate tonight since I really love to cuddle with you. I am so happy I asked to share your table months ago, and now I have you all to my sexual self!"

Their weekend passed as planned. Clancy kissed Eva's body in every conceivable place from head to toe all Sunday afternoon and much of the night. Their four-day love-fest was a magnificent time for Eva and Clancy. They sealed their genuine love while forging their future together as a family with Riley, Mina, and Mom-W. Bella and Rosa would also be regular family guests at their new home.

ENGAGEMENT:

Eva and Clancy's hot weekend was now a month past. During that time, Attorney '2' had obtained permanent custody of Mina for Eva, with Mom-W also named on the family court documents. '2's' next step would be initiating the adoption process.

The past month had been hectic for Clancy. Riley and Mina had become even closer, if possible, almost like two peas in a pod. Clancy was homeschooling them until the next full school year. The future plans were for Riley, Mina, and Bella to attend the same school, possibly online, with the St. John's Church Day School Program. Being a stay-at-home mom for the next few years, Clancy really enhanced the attractiveness of the St. John's option.

Clancy had previously talked with Pam Anderson, '2's' older sister and the St. John's Day School curriculum developer. Both ladies really related very well with each other in their initial two-hour virtual meeting via ZOOM.

Additionally, Clancy was busily meeting with the private company selected to design and build their new home. Construction was scheduled to start relatively soon, possibly next month. Clancy and Mom-W signed off on all the design plans except one. They had not decided if the guest wing should be immediately finished or at a later date? The guest wing would be identical to Mom-W's, just on opposite sides of the main home.

Eva's work-life had actually slowed a bit because of Jodie, Tony, Wanda, Jackie, and Anna Lee taking on more responsibility. EXTV's explosive growth continued unabated, so corporate definitely wanted to avoid disrupting the gravy train by forcing a transfer to Corporate decision on Eva.

During her corporate review two months ago in NJ, Eva had refused any headquarters assignment requiring her to be in NJ more than a few days each quarter. She was pretty comfortable with her decision since money was not an issue in their lives. Eva was determined to spend more than 90 percent of her free time with family once she and Clancy were married, with everyone living in the same home.

The girlfriends structured their private time around alternate three-day weekends, routinely twice a month. One of their private weekends each month usually was a hot-n-sexy time at A Quiet Lady's Place. Otherwise, most of their alone time together was taking long walks, an occasional run along the beach, taking in a rare Charleston special event, and quiet evenings at home cuddling and sharing warm kisses.

The girls were at their grandmoms from Wednesday nights until Sunday mornings on those weekends, when they met up again at Church. When home with the girls, Eva and Clancy mostly dialed back their healthy sex lives and sex drives, resorting to lots of cuddling and kissing on the sofa or in the bedroom at night once the girls were soundly asleep.

Eva took the lead in selecting engagement rings for them. Both she and Clancy knew they wanted unique engagement style rings for Riley and Mina. However, Bella presented somewhat of a dilemma. One evening an excited Clancy said, "I have a solution, Babe. We should give identical engagement rings similar to ours to Riley and Mina, but with smaller settings. We should also purchase an almost identical third ring for Bella, which will be a best friend gift-ring from Riley and Mina."

Eva saucily lifted Clancy saying, "You are the most wonderfully brilliant girlfriend and future wife! Getting a ring for Bella but having it gifted from our girls is just an awe-inspiring idea. You rightly deserved the delightfully quick booty grab I just gave you."

Chancy said, "Let's take the girls to the park, where they can really blow off some steam. I bet they will be down and sound asleep quickly, and once they are out cold, we MOMs can have a bit of sweet cuddling!"

Eva and Clancy needed to resolve a potentially major impediment before finalizing their life plans together. Wanda and Jackie took the three six-year-olds out for a good time at the local skating rink and then KFC for an early dinner, which allowed Eva and Clancy some private time to speak with Mom-W.

The girlfriends poured small wines while Mom-W opted for sweet tea. Mom-W immediately stated, "The two of you do not need my approval or permission for your marriage plans, although I am thrilled for the four of you."

"Oh, Mom, this is not about you," Clancy added with a saucy smile and a wink to Eva.

"You two seemed so serious about suggesting time alone. I felt you were scared I might not be happy with your plans for the future," replied Mom-W.

"Mom, your love for both of us, along with Riley, Mina, and Bella, is more than any words can describe. Our freedom to become a couple and later marry is solely based on receiving loving support from you. We would never take your love for granted," whispered Eva.

Both Eva and Clancy were unusually nervous, and Mom-W just could not fathom what the problem was. "What is going on here, you two, and out with it right now!" demanded Mom-W.

Eva finally responded, "Mom, we want to have an Engagement Prayer Luncheon after a regular Sunday morning worship service. We want Pastor James to bless our engagement, future marriage, and new home. Clancy and I plan to invite most of the local West Charleston community, especially those who may be homeless, hungry, or alone in nursing homes."

She continued, "The Engagement Luncheon will be our gift to Jesus, asking him to bless our getting engaged to marry. We are scared if Pastor James says yes, while also scared he will say no. We understand that there has never been a Church Blessed same-sex event at WCCC!"

Clancy chimed in, "We do not want to do this for any special recognition. We just want to thank Jesus for blessing our lives, especially Eva's absolute devotion to Riley, Mina, and Bella. I felt it my duty to move here from out west so Riley could grow up in your loving arms as her grandmom. Then Jesus sent me into Eva's loving arms as my blessing for doing what was right for Riley and you.

"We want to meet with Pastor James at the Church or our townhouse, whichever is better for him. I expect it to be the five of us plus Bella talking with Pastor James and his wife for about an hour.

"What do you think, Mom?" Clancy asked with wet tears flooding her cheeks.

"You and Eva are two of the most beautiful and selfless young women I have ever met, and I am 100 percent in your corner. I have never in my life seen two women who adore their children so much, always placing them first in your lives. I will work on some ideas for the meeting over the next few days, and then we will talk again," smiled Mom-W.

A few days later, Mom-W phoned and asked if they could receive the Pastor and his wife at their townhome for one or two hours on Wednesday evening? Pastor James and his wife are fairly young and have not yet started a family, so it's just the two of them.

Eva and Clancy agreed on Wednesday evening, adding that Bella should be here and stay overnight for her weekly sleepover with Riley and Mina. Mom-W would bring a nice home-baked coconut cake, with Eva serving fresh ice cream, coffee, tea, and other soft drinks.

On Wednesday evening, just before the Pastor and his wife were supposed to arrive, Riley came tearing into the kitchen. She said, "Mom-Eva, let's make a nice shrimp salad tonight for Pastor and First Lady James? We can have the salad first, then cake and ice cream."

Eva, never one to disappoint her girls, said, "Okay, you three, grab your aprons and step-stools, we need to rush this salad!"

Clancy strolls into the kitchen after dressing, "What's going on here?"

Riley replied, "I told Mom-Eva we should make a nice shrimp salad for tonight. Mom-Eva said, 'Let's Do It So We Are Doing it!'"

A beep from security alerted them their guests had cleared the security gate and were driving up to their townhouse. Eva and the girls grinned cutely at Clancy, saying, "Mom, get to it."

Clancy, along with Mom-W, greeted Pastor James and his wife, First Lady Marion James, as they were led into the kitchen area.

Clancy said, "Pastor and First Lady, Eva, my fiancée, and our daughters decided to prepare a shrimp salad just before your arrival, so here we are. You have previously met them all, but not up close and together as a family.

"Mom-Eva is in charge of the salad production, with Sergeant Riley next to her, followed by troops Mina and Bella!

"Everyone knows Pastor and First Lady James. They are visiting tonight to discuss Mom-Eva's and my Engagement Prayer Luncheon."

Eva said, "Hello," followed by a trio of hellos from the girls. "Pastor and First Lady James, we should be finished in a few minutes since this was a last-minute decision. Riley, our elder daughter and troop leader decided one of our special salads was needed if we were to be proper hosts. She received a solid 'Yeah, let's do it!' from her troops, and I was outvoted.

She continued, "Please enjoy yourselves with a coffee, tea, juice, or a soft drink and also feel free to wander around our home as if it were your own"

The girls made a homemade dressing mix and final tasting at the counter when Riley spoke, "Moms, the salad is perfect. We will go clean up. Pastor and First Lady James, you are both invited to see our room if you like."

The Pastor's visit went perfectly. He and his wife saw and learned firsthand that a same-sex household functioned basically the same as a heterosexual one. They were both amazed at the three girls' huge vocabularies and their oneness since they seemed more like biological sisters versus just friends. It was readily apparent that Mina absolutely worshiped Riley and would follow her anywhere, with Bella also hanging in there like a trooper.

Pastor James wanted his Church (West Charleston Christian) to be a part of Eva and Clancy's Engagement Service. He readily admitted the Church had never been involved in a same-sex wedding or other marital-related function. Pastor James had expected the couple would also want to be married in the Church. He was surprised to learn they wanted a small, intimate wedding with family and close friends only. They wanted it in the Pastor's Study or another small room in the Church's education building.

First Lady James viewed the Church's two-month planning calendar on her tablet. She suggested a Sunday date in approximately six weeks that everyone agreed on. The remainder of their visit was very relaxed, with Riley, Mina, and Bella delightfully entertaining their Pastor and First Lady.

There were several hugs, and thank you's for a lovely time as the James's left for home. Mom-W was a bit weary after a long busy day and also left with the James's, saying, "I'll talk with them more about the plans tomorrow at lunch. The girls will be with me on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday."

The following month was a frenzy of activities such as selecting the four engagement rings and friendship ring for Bella, the Engagement Program, Dinner Menu, and many other items, with only a five-week window.

Eva took several days off work helping Clancy. She was on overload with home construction supervision, engagement dinner tasks, and homeschooling her girls. Mom-W also kicked in, helping Clancy on the construction tasks, freeing up more time for Clancy to teach Riley and Mina. Clancy had begun weekly communications with Pam Anderson, who was a Godsend, helping her execute the girls' study curriculum. Clancy and Eva had definitely decided that the three girls would join the St John's Church Private Day school's online program for the next school year.

Even with her and Mom-W helping Clancy, Eva quickly realized Clancy still had too much on her plate. She brought Simone on board for a month as the Engagement Luncheon Program and Social Events Planner. Anna Lee volunteered to coordinate preparing the Engagement Church Service Sunday Program, with input from Eva. Mom-W's WCCC Woman's Club included an excellent seamstress who agreed to design and custom make the six Engagement Service Dress Ensembles.

All was now proceeding swimmingly until two weeks before the engagement event. Someone had inadvertently leaked to the membership that a special same-sex function was scheduled as a part of the Sunday Church Worship Service in two weeks. Pastor James had expected this type of leak would happen and was surprised it took nearly a month to break. He scheduled an open meeting for all church members following today's worship service. Two members vehemently objected, saying the Church Deacons and Trustees should resolve the issue.

Pastor James gave a firm no. He emphatically stated the entire church membership should rule on whether his commitment to Eva Jane McAdams and Clancy Marie Williams was a mistake. There was an audible gasp as their names were mentioned since Eva was very active in supporting many West Charleston Community Service Programs via her company, EXTV. Additionally, Mom-W was an honored member of the Church, with Clancy being her Widowed Daughter In Law.

A lengthy and contentious church business meeting followed the morning worship service, basically driven by two or three homophobic members.

Finally, Anna Lee stood tall requesting the floor?

Her opening statement was profound.

"I have been a Member of the West Charleston Christian Church since my early youth. Today it now appears that everything previously taught me by our Church Was A Lie!

"Love Your Neighbor - Lie

"Do Unto Others As You Want to be Done To You - Lie

"Do Not Judge Lest You Be Judged - Lie

"Jesus Died To Save Us All - Lie

"If the extremely negative and homophobic comments I have heard today from two angry members truly represent our full congregation;

The West Charleston Christian Church was founded on a lie!

"I firmly believe the opposite of those two angry voices!

"Jesus sent Eva and Clancy to the West Charleston Community because of their Works and Unbreakable Faith. Both are truly remarkable women who have already positively impacted our community's economy. They have helped guide young boys and girls such as me away from tobacco, alcohol, drugs, teenage sex, and making many poor life decisions.

"Pastor and First Lady James have been remarkable in rejuvenating the spirit of our Church, especially for our youth who had lost interest in Church and faith. He undoubtedly knew his decision would offend a few in our congregation. Yet, he answered the Christian Doctrine we most often measure ourselves by ...

"What Would Jesus Do (WWJD)?

"The lifeblood of our Church is absolutely dependent on today's decision! Are we real Christians who 'walk the walk' or Sunday loud mouths who only 'talk the talk'?

"Finally, Ask Yourselves: Are We A Living Or A Dying Church?"

There was absolute silence as Anna Lee relinquished the floor after speaking.

One by one, members of the congregation stood and gave Pastor James their resounding support for his commitment to Eva and Clancy. One member specifically noted their Sunday afternoon engagement function would provide hundreds of wholesome meals to hungry and disabled West Charleston residents. This Special Engagement Service will open the Church's Doors to a totally underserved and in need segment of our community, many of them suffering from Chronic Hunger, Bad Health, and No Hope!

Obviously, this unconditional support for Pastor James's commitment to a same-sex pre-marital function was unheard of in the Deep South, especially in South Carolina!

Eva and Clancy's Engagement Luncheon Program was an electrifying success on that beautiful Sunday afternoon!

The Charleston Post and Courier's Monday Headline read, "No One Turned Away!

"EXTV President, Eva Jane McAdams, and her Fiancé, Clancy Marie Williams, were formally Engaged To Be Married as a part of the West Charleston Christian Church Service on Sunday. Their Engagement Service was followed by an open luncheon where no one was turned away. The official estimate was that more than 900 Guests were served on-site at the West Charlotte Christian Church. Additionally, 300 People were served full hot dinners delivered to community shelters, homes of disabled or handicapped persons, and nursing homes."

Simone's Palace organized the entire food operation with its owner, Simone, commenting, "Without question, the most important event I have ever managed. We fed more than twelve hundred total guests, and no one was denied a seat at Eva's and Clancy's table for any reason.

1...67891011