A Quiet Lady's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks earlier, Eva had promoted Anna Lee Wilson from intern to her Personal Assistant (PA) and front office supervisor. Anna Lee spent approximately half of her time weekly in each area, especially when Eva was out of the office for business travel or worked from home.

Anna Lee interned at EXTV as a high school senior, catching Eva and everyone's attention with her work ethic and diligence. She did not plan to attend university anytime soon, so she was moved to the new position while technically still an intern. Anna Lee would formally move to her EXTV position immediately after graduating high school.

Anna Lee now functioned as Eva's PA. She was absolutely loyal to Eva, holding her office keys when Eva was out of the office. Eva never liked closing her office door since it seemed like Eva was shutting her employees out. Therefore, Anna Lee opened, closed, and monitored Eva's office whenever she was away for any reason. Anna Lee had already received a significant pay increase, to be followed by a second one when she graduated high school.

Some older employees who pre-dated Eva's Presidency grumbled about seventeen-year-old Anna Lee being hired in a senior position while still in High School. Many previous EXTV staff still did not understand Eva's uncanny ability in reading quality people, such as Jackie, Wanda, and now Anna Lee. However, Jodie Davis knew Eva like a book, she once being an Eva protégé.

Eva's open-door policy functioned just as she desired since staff felt comfortable approaching her with work or personal issues and sometimes just a quiet hello, how was your weekend. However, the open door policy served another function. Eva could also see the front office happenings as she discretely peeked from her office.

Eva had closely viewed Anna Lee's movements in the front office on several occasions. She was always busy and often queried others if they needed any help. Anna Lee's beautiful smile seemed as if it was molded to her face while she enthusiastically worked the front office reception area, enjoying her internship.

This young girl's attitude in the front office really intrigued Eva. One day, as Anna Lee walked by her office, she called out to her, "Anna Lee, please come in and chat with me for a minute?"

"Okay, Ms. Eva. I am now helping with copying some important documents Engineering needs very quickly," Anna Lee answered. "May I come and talk after the copying is done for them in about fifteen minutes?"

"Sure, just tap on the door and come on in," smiled Eva.

Eva chatted with Anna Lee for an hour, learning that she completed most of her assigned tasks in half of the allotted time. She then always checked with other front office staff, asking if they needed any help. After Anna Lee returned to her work area, Eva spoke with other managers who praised her front office work, demeanor, and diligence. Additionally, Tony Chan, the Engineering Project Director, commented that she was neat, efficient, and never made any mistakes while copying, filing, and proofing his short email attachments.

It seemed that everyone who interacted with Anna Lee, Jodie Davis included, was high on her ongoing performance as a front office intern.

Eva looked up, and there stood Jodie. Eva commented, "Speak of the devil, look who's here!"

Looking keenly at Eva, Jodie said, "I know what you are up to, 'J', and I agree 100 percent! I recently learned that Anna Lee is from a poorer West Charleston neighborhood and will not be financially ready for college until 2023. She is committed to helping support her family, and since Anna Lee is the eldest of three children, she could really use a good-paying job.

Jody turned to leave, and Eva said a single word.

"STAY"

Eva buzzed reception, asking Anna Lee to step into her office again. Eva smiled as Anna Lee entered, saying, "Anna Lee, your interview is finished. You are hired as my Personal Assistant (PA), starting right now!"

Jodie piped in, "You know 'J' is a bit lazy, so you will not have much work from her. I have decided that you will also become the Front Office Supervisor. All of us sitting here know you are quite capable of handling both responsibilities. Therefore 'J' will discuss your salary and her PA needs. I have observed your movements on many occasions, Anna Lee, and you can easily supervise the front office, so welcome to the team."

Finally, Eva cheekily added, "I am not lazy, just often demanding perfection. Jodie has agreed to train you, just as I did for her at corporate. She has too much free time for meddling in my affairs, so the training will help keep her busy."

A grinning Eva smirked at Jodie, "Bye, Princess!"

Jodie replied, "You Bet, Your Highness," as she swished out the door.

By now, Anna Lee was totally confused with all that had gone on. Seeing Anna Lee's confusion, Eva informed her that she had watched her from her office since she started interning. Eva was very impressed with Anna Lee's poise, as well as her superior work ethic. Eva had become very busy with her many work and personal activities, so she needed a PA. The job was Anna Lee's.

Jodie had added the front office supervisor job to her responsibilities, which Eva agreed Anna Lee could efficiently handle. Both Eva and Jodie would train Anna Lee for two weeks, and then she'd be off to the races.

Eva smiled sweetly, "You can do this job, Anna Lee, and I have 100 percent confidence in you. As of today, your salary will increase by 25 percent, and then again after your graduation. If you are happy and stay with me for two years, EXTV will pay for your college, which I hope will be a Master's in Business (MBA) or a Master's in Economics (MEcon). We can talk more about your studies next year. Know that there are high-quality online programs for both degrees.

"Wanda will meet with you within the next two days. She'll explain your new salary package as a Management Trainee, such as insurance, holidays, retirement benefits, and other items. She'll also give you the exact amount of your new salary as of today, and then your second increase starting immediately after graduation.

Anna Lee walked out of Eva's office in a daze but quickly adjusted to her new responsibilities. Her work had been exceptional since day one after her interview with Eva, which she had not even known was happening!

Meanwhile, Eva and Clancy's sex life had practically gone dormant following the Church confrontation with Mina's birth-mother. They worked furiously with '2' and Family Court on resolving Mina's long-term living situation. Also, Clancy constantly met with builders or tradesmen on the construction of their new house and many other needed tasks, especially their engagement plans.

Riley and Mina were now emotionally closer than most biological sisters since '2's' visit and the family court decision. They both wanted to stay at Eva's townhouse most of the time since numerous family activities are now happening. The sisters especially wanted to be a part of Mina's adoption process and designing their new home because they now felt like they were one with the other.

During this hectic period, Eva and Clancy had virtually zero us-time to get a little wild, which all relationships need to flourish. Eva fully understood Mina's insecurity, with so many lifestyle changes in the past two months. Mina was quite negatively affected by the confrontations at the hospital and Church, realizing that some people wanted to take her from Eva. For this reason, Mina clung ever more tightly to Eva and Riley as her security blankets.

The past week had been fairly quiet, with the two young sisters settling nicely into a happy townhouse routine. Eva worked from home a minimum of two days weekly to spend quality mommy time with Riley and Mina. Also, Bella came over after school every Friday night for the girls' PJ Party sleepover.

Clancy was out much of the day meeting with the builder since she played lead on their new home design and construction activities. So Eva thought today might be a good time for her to feel the girls out on staying with Mom-W for four days while she made lunch for them. Riley, Mina, and Bella really loved helping Eva make lunch or dinner salads. Eva had bought them special aprons and little step stools for working on salads together at the kitchen counter.

Eva, cutely smiling at Riley and Mina, said, "I am so happy we are all together now, and with Bella coming over on Fridays for sleepovers. But I think Mom-W may be getting lonely not having her beautiful granddaughters stay over with her for two or three nights in more than a month.

"Also, your two old moms have not been out for big girl dancing fun in a long time. You both know how much fun you two have together sometimes without your moms, and yet you still love us so much.

"What do you think of us going to visit Mom-W on Wednesday night for a nice family dinner together? Then you both stay with her until Church on Sunday. We will also tell Wanda, so Bella can come to Mom-W's home for your Friday PJ sleepover."

Riley quickly answered, "That's great, Mom-Eva because we also miss grandmom, and she is alone so much at home!" Mina vigorously shakes her head yes as Riley speaks.

Eva, almost in tears, said, "Riley and Mina, you are the best and loving daughters in my world! I just love my two girls and Bella so much. It will be nice when we are together in our new home because Mom-W will be with us all the time."

Mina cutely piped up. "My grandma will come and stay in our new house too sometimes when she is lonely. We heard grandmom and grandma saying they can stay together on grandmoms side when she visits. Riley and I giggled, thinking, oh no, 'cause we are staying in there with them too."

Eva, Riley, and Mina made delicious salads and soup while talking about love, family, Mom-W, and Mina's grandma. Riley and Mina were both excitedly making many plans for the four days at grandmoms house. However, both girls also loved spending alone time with Eva, so they talked about everything under the sun while finishing their lunch and juice. Eva put the girls down for an afternoon nap after lunch was over and the kitchen cleaned.

Eva was wildly excited about her and Clancy having a long weekend together, so she was standing in the doorway eagerly waiting for Clancy's arrival. She kissed her hotly while running her hand right up Clancy's dress into her panties. She sang, "Woo baby gonna have me some fun Friday night! Oh, Baby, this little sweet bush and tush gonna be mine all mine."

Clancy tried to wiggle away quickly, saying, "Are you friggin' nuts, Eva? One half of me is jutting out the doorway, and your fingers are way up my skirt into my panties. Are the girls here, or did Wanda pick them up for ice cream or something?"

"Don't worry, Babe," said Eva. "They're sleeping after our long family and love chat over lunch. The girls feel their grandmom is lonely all alone in that big ole house. I also mentioned we needed a night out for dinner, dancing, and other big girl fun, to which Riley and Mina totally agreed!"

"How did you work that out, you devil?" squealed Clancy, followed by a whispered, "Get your naughty hand out of my panties!"

Innocently, Eva responded, "Honestly, Clancy, I barely mentioned us wanting some big girl fun and that Mom-W was alone in her big house. The always brilliant and perceptive Riley took off with her playbook. Mina's cute little head was just bobbing up and down, yes. We are all going to Mom-W's for dinner on Wednesday night, and then you and I will come home alone until Sunday at Church.

Eva boasted, "I will fuck you every which way but loose. However, we also must finalize our engagement plans this weekend."

Clancy, widely smiling, said, "I am all in on three days of B & B time and then getting engaged, wearing my Eva's Ring!"

Eva, looking confused, asked, "What the heck is B & B?"

Clancy grinned, "It's Boobs and Booty grabbing time, Babe."

Wednesday night's family dinner with Mom-W was fun for everyone, with Clancy and Eva heading home before ten pm. They shared a quiet night of kissing and cuddling sex-play on the couch before moving into the bedroom. Tonight was dedicated to lying naked in each other's arms and committing to a lifetime of sharing love and joy with their family.

Eva worked from home most of the week, while Jodie managed the office, and Anna Lee checked in twice daily with Eva. Clancy's home-office attire for Thursday and Friday was booty shorts only, so her tits were just 'a bouncing' and swaying in the wind. Of course, Eva stopped working several times a day playing various B & B games, especially dining on Clancy's scrumptious 34C's. Clancy was in girlfriend heaven those three days with Eva leading her all-over the townhouse by her fat 34C nipples.

Eva and Clancy celebrated alone Friday night. Jackie was working a long shift, and Wanda visited her sister (Bella's Mom) for a nice bonding time together. Bella was at grandmoms with Riley and Mina for their regular Friday night PJ-party sleepover.

Both ladies dressed full commando Friday night, with the pale Clancy poured into a Black Cocktail Dress Ensemble highlighted by Red Silk Lace Patterned thigh highs. Eva's light chocolate skin was covered in a Tangerine Orange Cocktail Dress Ensemble highlighted by Black Silk Lace Patterned thigh highs. With both ladies being nearly 6' tall, their 3" Jimmy Choos rendered them out of this world dazzling.

The girlfriends were almost equals in appearance and style tonight. Bossy Eva held a generous handful of Clancy's oh-so-fine booty as they wickedly strolled into the lounge. They were a spectacular sight in every visible way. Although unknown to most of the patrons, Eva was definitely the controlling top, with Clancy an absolutely seductive bottom.

The lounge was clothed in eerie silence as Eva winked at the owner. She lustily gloated, then gently guided Clancy right into the bar rail by her ample booty. Eva quietly sang, "She is mine all mine, gonna have some fun tonight with long tall Clancy, woo baby gonna have me some fun tonight!"

Clancy thrusts her alluring booty back into Eva, answering, "Yeah woo baby, we gonna have fun tonight. Clancy belongs to my Eva and only to my Eva. Woo baby, gonna have some fun tonight!"

Eva asked the owner if she and Clancy were too 'out there' with their entrance as they were settling in.

The owner smirked, "Are you kidding? A Quiet Lady's Place is now on everyone's party radar and definitely the place for Charleston's ladies to party on weekends!"

Jackie was cracking up behind the bar at Eva and Clancy's antics. It was amazing how comfortable these two were in their lives and sexuality. Clancy loved Eva dearly, without a doubt. Being their close friend, Jackie knew that Eva absolutely controlled their sexual games, occasionally placing Clancy over her knee. Clancy would play with Eva to the ends of the earth!

Jackie instantly knew they were both going commando tonight from their first step into the lounge area. There were twin sets of boobs bouncing away and nary a panty line under their eye-catching dresses. This majestic couple was totally in love and always in their grove when out partying together. Without a doubt, Clancy and Eva were unquestionably made for each other and willing to show the world.

Clancy knew Eva would never hurt her as she was secure in her womanhood and a lusty recipient of Eva's naturally aggressive bedroom demeanor. She flat-out delighted in Eva turning her upside down and diving deeply into her wet sweetness as she popped multiple orgasms like a Winchester repeater.

Moving to their usual Friday table, Clancy said, "Sit, Love." She then plopped right down in Eva's lap, deeply kissing her for all to see.

"Whoa girl," whispered Eva. "I think you just flashed half of Charleston!"

Clancy, "No, I just flashed Eva's pussy to all of Charleston! Let 'em look, Babe because that's all they get to do. This hot little box is Eva's play toy for the rest of our lives!"

Clancy deeply kissed Eva again, "I promise to settle down and behave, Babe. It's just that we have not been out playing in so long. When you asked me to stay in the townhouse and later be your girlfriend, I was so happy, especially becoming your hot-n-eager sex toy. I love and trust my bossy Eva so much; my panties get so wet when your Take No Prisoners Boardroom Aggression shifts into our bedroom. I will never deny you anything sexually because we are always walking the same path in our lives."

Tonight was really fun as the love bird's opening risqué and sexy display slowly evolved into cuddling and soft whispering. They only danced to love ballads, without an inch of space between them. Their favorite dance song of the night was a 'Boyz II Men' recording, I'll Make Love To You!

Clancy, reclining in Eva's arms said, "We really needed tonight, darling. We love and adore our two girls, but we also need to systematically recharge our batteries with a night out. We will be better moms for Riley and Mina if we also have our big girl fun time. Mom-W always welcomes her granddaughters' overnight visits, so the girls are in a great place when we occasionally are out dancing."

Eva agreed, "You are totally on the mark, Babe. We aren't party girls, but there is something special about going out and kicking our heels up together. You and I have been ONE since the first night we met here. Sex was not immediately on the horizon, just loads of fun and invigorating conversation while enjoying the grapes of the vine. We should never let our love wane from red-hot excitement to the boring blahs!"

Clancy began to fade after a few hours of dancing, kissing, and kicking up their heels. Eva gathered her in and had Jackie arrange for the restaurant based Uber to take them home.

Eva knew Clancy was fading fast when they arrived home. Even so, Clancy quickly stripped her's dress off and dove onto the bed. "Slow down, Babe. Wow, you look so hot lying there in those thigh highs and legs spread wide open," moaned Eva. "I will pour a fruit juice for us to sip, cuddle, and talk for a while. Then, if you want to, we can have wild sex all night, but remember we have three days for wild sex. I love cuddling with you and have a special prize for tomorrow."

Clancy, "Okay, let's cuddle 'till we fall asleep!"

Eva was the first to wake Saturday morning, easing out of bed and casually reaching into her dresser drawer for Clancy's Surprise. She quickly freshened up and returned to their bed, finding Clancy lying spread-eagled and naked in a deep slumber still in her thigh highs. Eva quietly climbed over Clancy and began softly licking her face, ears, and neck.

She was slowly kissing and licking her way down Clancy's body with stops on her fat nipples, navel, and all around her wetly swollen vaginal lips. She continued the gentle licking down her left thigh, then making the return trip up Clancy's right thigh.

Eva gently massaged Clancy's slickly wet inner thighs while gently positioning her 9-inch Surprise! She cheekily said, "Wake up for your surprise, my darling," while kissing Chancy and firmly thrusting the entire nine inches deep inside her pussy.

Still groggy from last night's festivities, Clancy was confused, waking up with her pussy stuffed full to the brim with a dildo. Looking pleadingly into Eva's eyes, while instinctively sucking on the tongue buried deep in her throat, Clancy mumbled what she thought was, "What the fuck, Eva?"

Eva loosened her tongue lock while wickedly pinching her girlfriend's fat nipples, howling, "You are mine all day long, and I am fucking you blind. You have teased me all night, flashing our little pussy so many times, and will now pay Eva's price!"