A Raid of Queen ABYT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Queen was just aching to introduce them to the wonders of the Machina.

"Don't be afraid~" she assured, reaching around her body as the lust grew within her. One hand slipped down to her crotch, the other taking a firm handful of one of her own breasts, and with two fingers, pinched the nipple, causing some 'milk' to leak. And with another pair of fingers on the first hand, she spread her labia to expose her sopping pussy, as she gave both of the shocked and fearful humans a most lustful expression.

"We're going to have so much fun together~"

---

Gregor thought this day was going to be like any other. He thought they were safe here. The settlement was barely home to four thousand people, which wasn't big in the grand scheme of things.

Everyone thought they'd be safe because they'd go unnoticed. That they'd have time to warn the military, REPAIR, anyone, if Machina were spotted.

Yet today, it all went to hell, the sandy-haired warehouse logistician barely having a chance to clear out of an inspection of medical supplies when the alarms blared. Flying Machina were spotted, causing a disturbance on the west side of the settlement, diverting what little military presence was at New Victor Post away to deal with the threat. But why had they not picked up the damn things earlier. Weren't there supposed to be Early Warning systems?

But that wasn't the worse of it, because somehow the authorities didn't know about the main assault until a wall on the east side was breached like it was made out of cardboard. Reports flooded in quick of Machina exploiting the opening and the distracted troops to start their mayhem.

Everyone was heading for the shelters in the middle of town, they were the only ones that might've stood a chance for long enough for reinforcements to arrive. Others were opting to take their chances in basements or private bunkers, but he'd already seen Machina force their way inside buildings, and some of the weapons they had would make short work of the doors on a private bunker, let alone a normal basement door.

He wished he had a vehicle, but there was no way he'd get anywhere fast with everyone running around right now. Over thirty years lived and this is how he might go out? Caught in foot congestion?

Then he heard it, the sound of glass breaking, concrete cracking and steel groaning and bending. He and many others paused in shock to look to the source; it wasn't long before the screaming started, when everyone laid eyes on what could be nothing other than a Category 4 Machina. A Queen.

It was like nothing Gregor had ever seen before, a monstrous merger of organic form and technological design, the looming Machina possessing a massive mechanical body, green synthetic 'flesh' visible in between the many plates and bits of technology, the metal possessing a dark-purple hue and sheen. The shape of the body was vaguely reminiscent of a Mantis; three connected parts formed the main body, an ovoid 'abdomen', a slightly less bulky 'thorax' that everything else connected to, and of course, the 'head', the feminine figure of the Machina itself embedded at the tip of the main mechanical body's 'thorax'.

The abdomen appeared to have grooves running partway along its length from the very tip, reminiscent of a flower bulb, but heavily segmented, perhaps to provide flexibility. Along its sides were bulbous pods with a luminous green colour, and they seemed to be filled with liquid, and perhaps something else, Gregor for a split second thinking he saw something moving within.

The middle section was a little bit shorter than the 'abdomen', and was angled upwards slightly. Along its topsides were several more of those pods, nestled between a more rigid 'spine', armoured plates overlapping along the top. It was this section where the six long, mechanical legs connected, their span great enough the Machina could've easily straddled the street with the sharp, blade-like tips of its legs piercing through their walls or windows.

A set of long wings were folded down along its back and the topside of its 'abdomen', transparent membranes - of a green so pale they were almost yellow in colour - that seemed to glow with a pattern of tessellating hexagons serving as very insectoid 'wings' whilst thin, articulated plates covered them when not in use.

And right at the 'shoulders' of the middle section, just behind the Machina's humanoid body, were a set of massive scythes on articulated arms, energetic lines coursing in geometric patterns along the sides of the blades, the outer edges thick plating that seemed more for bashing or blocking, though the tips and inner edges seemed impossibly sharp.

Gregor didn't get a chance to actually look at its humanoid torso - and was somewhat trying to avoid doing so - before it scuttled down between the buildings, doing exactly as he envisioned, jabbing its limbs into the facades to move around freely in between the high-rises.

And then it just dropped, all six legs impaling the road and sidewalks without hitting a single human. The ground didn't shake nearly as much as something that size should have, but it didn't matter; Gregor and several others tripped over in fright.

"Fuck!" he cried out, trying to get on his feet, barely thinking about where he should run. But in the end, it didn't matter; he was barely up when he felt something thick and flexible suddenly coil around his torso from above, slipping beneath his shoulders, leaving both arms free, but lifting him from the ground. He shrieked and tried desperately to pry the dark, flexing tentacle from his body.

All around him, others were getting snatched, plucked up like unfortunate extras in a horror movie, though the screams were even more visceral.

However, he briefly paused his desperate attempts to free himself when he felt the material of his grey overalls being torn away at his hips, and he looked down to get a proper look at the 'head' of the tentacle; four grasping claws were ripping away at his clothes, the angular metal of the head surrounding an... orifice in between the roots of the claws, pulsing with a green light and dripping a strange fluid. The top of the tentacle's head also seemed to be regarding him in a most disturbing manner, for there looked to be a large embedded 'eye' that seemed to look at him no matter which angle he looked at it, possessing both an organic quality in its amber hue and slit pupil, and a technological quality, the eye seemingly made out of a glass-like material, and the pupil and sclera looking too sharp and defined to seem natural.

But what really horrified and utterly bewildered him is the apparent purpose of the tentacle and its stripping of his clothes; it tore away his underwear, exposing his cock, and then it hovered over his flaccid member... and began to 'drool' more of that fluid, green-tinged and surprisingly warm... and tingly.

And it wasn't just him; all around him he saw these tentacles up to obscene task, stripping clothes and attacking their human prey in a debauched manner, screams starting to turn to confused and frightened moans.

His attention returned to his own plight, when he felt something wet trail along his shaft, and yelped when he gazed upon a tongue-like appendage that had slithered from the moist orifice, sleek and smooth despite its synthetic and segmented look. It began to coil around his penis, which began to stir against his will, even as he squirmed in the grip of the tendril, but his legs had little leverage, bound to his knees, and his arms just could not get the coiled limb to budge.

And then the claws wrapped around his hips and the tentacle swallowed his cock whole.

Gregor released a startled and undignified sound of mixed panic and stimulation when he felt his shaft practically sucked into the orifice... and it didn't take too long for him to get hard, and for him to start moaning.

"Oh my god!"

It was incredible, the inner walls of the tentacle an impossibly stimulating mix of textures; ridges, nubs, concentric rings, pliant barbs, all perfectly balanced in softness and firmness. Worse, he could feel the pressure alternating in waves all around his manhood, like he was being squeezed repeatedly, root to tip, with an added twisting sensation to boot. The rougher textures seemed to be deeper, around his glans, subjecting him to the most intense stimulation possible to his helm.

And, of course, that tongue was still lecherously coiling around his dick, swirling and undulating slickly, the tip of the tongue slithering out past the tentacle to snare his balls, polishing his sack with luxurious licking.

His face must have been beet-red, and his gasping was hardly dignified, but through lust-addled eyes he could see he wasn't the only one succumbing; there were women who were having one of their holes stuffed either by a phallic and tailor-textured tentacle, or getting tongued deep in much the same way. He saw a man loosely clawing at a tentacle latched to his face, neck bulging from a probing tongue. And elsewhere, he saw someone fail to escape a third kind of tentacle, one possessing two grasping claws, and in the middle, a sharp needle extending forth once it had the poor guy by the neck. It quickly jabbed him, making him cry out in surprisingly mild pain, reaching up to grasp at the two claws holding his neck, trying to pry them open... but soon his efforts grew weak, his strained grunts turning to aroused pants, as the area around his neck discoloured. Before long he began to moan, and then, he had his trousers off... all so he could start stroking his own cock with both hands, his face twisted with an overwhelming, intoxicating arousal.

Gregor saw a woman who befell the same fate, completely naked, groping one breast and fingering herself with relentless need.

He couldn't count how many of his fellows were now trapped under this Machina, losing the will to resist to the overwhelming pleasure. He could barely think, only just noting a fourth kind of tentacle, a simple one with no head, just a sleek tapered tip. One was wrapped around a man, its tip around his cock, stroking him off swiftly, seemingly 'sweating' a slick lubricant.

Perhaps Gregor was just trying to keep his mind busy, but everywhere he looked was a hellish sight of pure debauchery. He had no hope.

With a strained voice, he cried out in ecstasy, bucking into the tentacle that so ravenously milked him, releasing the biggest load of his life it felt like, balls tugging against his body with each potent throb; it felt like semen was being drawn out of him like his cock was a straw, but he couldn't feel any pain, only pleasure.

And he would be feeling nothing else for some time, as the corrupting M2 already began to affect his body, sensitising his nerves, inflicting an unshakeable arousal upon him, and stimulating his body for a prolonged period of change and ecstasy, Gregor barely noticing as he was released from the hellish tentacle, his cock utterly slick with slimy moisture... and showing signs of infection already, the throbbing veins beginning to discolour, and his glans now an unnatural dark shade. Then, he was picked up by another of the Machina, Gregor barely conscious as he watched the Machina carry him out of the settlement, too weak to fight back now.

"I'm... doomed..." he dimly thought.

---

Melody couldn't believe what was happening. She was struggling not to hyperventilate from fear and utter disbelief at what she was seeing; dozens of humans, raped on the spot by a single Machina. She had heard the tales, but to see it was like nothing else. The way the Machina plucked humans from the ground with its many tentacles reminded her of an old 21st century movie involving giant alien robots invading Earth, catching humans and sticking them in cages.

But that was a movie, what Melody was looking at seemed even less real. She held back a fearful sob as she ducked back behind the car she was hiding behind; what was she going to do?

She was in the prime of her life, she didn't want to be violated like that, didn't want to be turned into a mindless machine. She had to get out of here, but where was she going to go?

She brushed her frizzy amber hair, mussed from sweat and sticking to her brow, away from her eyes as she took another peek at the mechanical monster, and then down the street where the rest of the fleeing crowd had gone. She had to catch up, to get to the shelters, but if she ran now, she'd be seen... and she wasn't oblivious to the shapes of other Machina around, one running past her in pursuit of the crowd, cackling maniacally. She held her breath, but that didn't change her situation.

But her decision would be made for her, when she heard the Category 4 Machina start moving again, the sound of its legs sticking into the concrete of the road and pavement terribly unsettling, cracking and crunching.

In a panic, she burst from her hiding position, but her tight casual bodysuit tugged on her from the sudden stretching after she'd been hunkering behind the car, and she stumbled.

She did not dare look back, she didn't want to look at that thing, screaming as she heard it behind her.

But Melody did not expect to be suddenly wrenched back; something was wrapping around her limbs! Arms, legs, from the corners of her green eyes, she saw slate-grey tendrils coiling around her. She screamed as she tried to tug herself free, but over a dozen of the things were slithering across her body now, and her stomach lurched when her feet left the ground, hauled up and back.

"No! Nooo!" she cried, helpless to resist the strength of the tentacles, crying out in desperate fear when they began to rip at her suit, slipping beneath the edges around her neck to tear the thin, flexible material from her body, and they were quick to slither beneath her brassier and pantyhose too, doing away with them in short order, leaving her pale, lightly freckled skin exposed to the cool air, her shoes hitting the ground shortly after.

She thrashed, but it was hopeless; the tentacles were both flexible enough that her struggling was met with some give, and powerful enough that as soon as she'd wrenched herself in one direction, they would pull her back using her own momentum, ensuring that her struggling didn't hurt her.

A sharp gasp left her lips when her breasts, big enough to draw more than a few looks, were coiled around by the slippery tentacles, the tendrils seemingly 'sweating' a very thin lubricant and growing a little slimy, but even with that slick coat, she was going nowhere.

Then she felt her back pressing against a veritable bed of flexing tentacles, and Melody screamed.

The monstrous machine laughed in glee above her.

"Do not scream~!" it said with manic, playful glee. "Unless it's in ecstasy~!"

Melody couldn't comprehend the level of lusting insanity in something to hear those words come out of it, but she didn't have much of a choice as she struggled against the writhing nest of tentacles at her back. Worse, she could feel herself starting to sink into the pit, tentacles wrapping around her and slithering over her body, whilst others beneath slowly pulled her in.

Then she saw something slithering over her belly, curling around behind her, her eyes widening in shock and terror; it had a tip that glowed green... and it was clearly penis shaped.

Then she saw another tentacle with a special 'head', emerging from the roiling depths of the pit of layered tentacles; it had an angular tip, that opened up with short grasping claws to reveal a slathering, textured orifice with a ring of synthetic material that seemed to contract and loosen in a rhythm.

Another appeared, and then, both latched onto Melody's breasts, the human crying out as she felt her areolae involuntarily sucked into the passages within, her nipples gently squeezed all around by textured synthetic flesh, whilst a lurid suction tugged on her teats like they were trying to milk her. And to top it off, she felt... things, inside these mechanical organs, like slimy tongues, that began to tease her nipples, lapping, swirling, curling or rubbing her nubs every which way. And it felt intense, her nerves starting to alight with stimulation; that thing was doing something to her!

And her situation only grew more desperate, when she felt something push into her pussy, stretching it gradually; it was well lubricated, and whatever it was seemed to be doing the same job as all the other secretions being lathered all over her body, sensitising her nerves and making everything tingly and stimulating.

Her toes curled involuntarily; she didn't want this, she didn't want to be raped, but why did it have to feel so good? She couldn't even get a moment to think of her terrible position, a sharp gasp leaving her when she felt another tentacle worm its way into her rear, slowly and carefully stretching her anus with slick precision. It was intense, but there was barely any pain, and entirely too much pleasure. That slime, the wet stuff these things kept secreting; it was overwhelming her.

Still, she let out another scream as the twisted terror of the situation wasn't lost on her... but even that was a mistake, as she looked down to watch another phallic tentacle slithering up her body, snaking beneath every other wrapped tendril, worming between her breasts as her globes were pushed together, Melody involuntarily titfucking the approaching tentacle... before it reared up before her, and plunged into her mouth, sliding over her tongue and making a beeline for her throat, oozing copious amounts of thick, slimy fluids that tingled every nerve they touched.

She gagged at first, a muffled, despairing cry forcing its way past the invading tentacle, mixed in with an intense moan of pleasure, Melody's eyes rolling up a little as a shudder rocked her; an orgasm?

She had orgasmed. She knew that meant nothing, the body responded to stimuli... but this was like nothing she'd felt before. It was intense, surprising even, her confusion belatedly because her mind didn't register it at first, so much stimuli all around her that she couldn't even keep track of her own orgasms.

She still struggled, but it was hopeless. And she couldn't even cry anymore, the pleasurable feelings too good to ignore, gagged cries mixing with muffled moans. The tentacle dick inside her pussy, it seemed to shape itself, growing nubs and encircling ridges seemingly tailored for her snatch, hitting every point in her depths that made her nerves spark with extra pleasure. The one pumping in and out of her ass wasn't much different, though its shape tailored itself to the tighter environment.

Regardless, both now seemed to 'fit' her. And it became apparent all too late that she was going to get to know their fit well, as she felt more tentacles starting to coil around her, one snaking around her head, crossing over her brow twice before snaking beneath her eyes, leaving a small gap for her to see out of... enough to see her the tentacles on the outer 'surface' of the pit start to bend back into place, daylight slowly disappearing like a closing eyelid, until Melody was now alone and trapped into the monstrous, obscene pit of tentacles, worming limbs surrounding her on every side, her limbs spread wide and leaving her totally exposed to their tracing, groping, touching efforts, every soft part on her squeezed, every sensitive point teased.

She came again, and this time, her climax was met with powerful contractions from the three dicks burrowing into her holes, releasing thick loads of glowing, tingly seed - and she knew it was glowing, for in the gloom of the enclosed pit of tentacles, where only a few specks of glowing lights were visible between the forest of tendrils, the tentacles around her face shone with a green light as some of the tentacle's release leaked out past her lips - that she seemed to feel on a deeper level after a few moments.