A Raid of Queen ABYT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all too much, and soon, Melody could no longer muster the strength or willpower to struggle. They weren't stopping, and yet, for all the weariness of her mind, overwhelmed with pleasure, she didn't feel as tired as she should've.

An effect of the M2 she was unaware of. And she would be a captive for a little longer within the Machina's throne, but her mind was now fully ensnared by the Queen, Melody submitting to the pleasure that consumed her.

---

Dayton narrowly avoided being caught by one of those damned machines, the thing looking like the bizarre fusion between a woman and a scorpion, jumping out of a window just in the nick of time, looking back to see its mechanical stinger retreating after almost stabbing him, no doubt, before the face of the machine peeked out with a devious smirk.

"C'mon, my sting feels so good~!" she called out playfully.

"Screw you!" he spat back, pounding along the concrete... but frankly, outside was worse, when he came upon the largest Machina he'd ever seen, towering over cars and people and other Machina alike.

It must have been the Queen, it had to be. The mantis-shaped Machina was imposing on its own, but the writhing tentacles clutching humans close to its underbelly was another layer of terror.

Never mind the fact all those humans were being fucked in some way or another. The black-haired delivery driver had wild plans for his thirtieth next month, but this wasn't what he had in mind.

He couldn't help but look though, look at the lusty horror before him; sure, the bug-like part was freaky enough, but his eyes were drawn to the sultry figure emerging from the tip, their legs hidden from view and their hips almost concealed by clamping metal and tubing, leaving their curvaceous green torso bared to the world, a set of hefty breasts bigger than her own head seemingly leaking green "milk", though Dayton doubted it was anything so simple or wholesome.

Her face was twisted with lust and a manic glee, a playful insanity even, though perhaps not quite as 'shattered'. She seemed all to aware of her faculties even as she touched herself, though her dark and amber eyes seemed to be full of predatory lust, including the third embedded in her forehead.

Why did the invaders have to be sexy?

He was about to bolt again when he heard the Machina moan shakily, and a sequence of wet, lewd sounds follow. He foolishly turned around, and choked in surprise when he saw slick openings form along the lower edges of the insectoid body's segments, and from these openings, black things slip free.

He had no idea what they were, only that they had the same black and amber eyes that all the other Machina had embedded over various parts of their body, more glassy than organic looking, but entirely too piercing. It was vaguely bug-like, a diamond-shaped body with the eye on top, scuttling around on six or more mechanical legs, and trailing a long, sinuous tail behind it.

He noticed that they didn't all look alike, there were at least two types, but he didn't have the time to notice those changes, for the bizarre creatures were already bearing down on any human in their path. The screams followed quickly as the things started leaping at humans, pouncing on them and trying to get into their pants.

He saw one woman try to pry one of the things off her chest before its tail seemed to 'unsheathe' at the tip and push a glowing green appendage into her mouth, deep enough to bulge out her throat.

However, Dayton wasn't in a position to observe further, or run away himself, when he saw one of those things running straight towards him.

"Oh no you don't!" he cried out, looking around for anything he could fight with. There was nothing on hand, so he let out a rather undignified sound as he turned to flee, but he soon found himself stumbling to the ground when he felt that thing leap onto the small of his back, its sinuous tail wrapping around one of his legs and tripping him up.

"Get the fuck off me!" he shouted, trying to grab at the thing as it quickly crawled around his body to his front. Now on his back, he was kicking his legs desperately, clawing at the thing and trying to find some purchase around its edges, but the thing was quickly trying to burrow its way beneath his synthetic shirt.

But it was his pants that made Dayton ramp up his efforts to get rid of the thing, feeling its middle legs try and tear off his trousers and underwear, the delivery driver's eyes widening in panic.

"No! No! Fuck no!" he shrieked, practically smacking the thing now, but it was sturdier than its flexible movements suggested, and even a smack on its glassy eye did little than make it seemingly 'blink'.

Dayton was shouting and hollering as he tried to force the thing off once it'd worked its way to his junk, but the human couldn't stifle the reflexive shiver when it felt slick moisture touch his flaccid member.

Was this how he was gonna go? Raped by a horny robot bug?

He tried to make sure he didn't get hard for the damn thing, but that didn't seem to matter regardless; something between the base of its body and tail began to shift, and it lurched, arching itself so it could catch the tip of his softy and practically suck it inside itself, stretching the limp penis out a little, before beginning to impart all manner of stimuli at once; the walls seemed to gain texture, several different textures, and the soft, gooey surfaces began to thrum. More than that, whatever substance was slathering all over his cock began to make him all tingly. And finally, a steady, stimulating suction tugged on his penis. Before long, his length was nice and turgid, Dayton letting out a rather boyish, confused moan as the thing began sucking away in earnest.

On the topside of this section between body and tail, the synthetic creature protruded three separate, transparent canisters, an empty one in the middle, angled backwards slightly, the other two fanning off to the sides at acute angles to the one in the middle, slanting back similarly towards the tail but set a little bit further behind. These two were filled with a luminous green substance.

Dayton could hear the slick sounds of the machine creature sucking away at his cock, and he really wished he couldn't, it sounded far too erotic for his tastes, given the situation, but the feelings on his dick were hard to ignore.

"Guh... let... go... you freak," he grunted, sitting up and trying again to pull the thing off, but now that it had his cock, it had all of its legs gripping his hips tightly, firmly but carefully digging their tips into his ass. He was sure they were pricking him, but they hardly stung at all. Hell, he thought he could feel a tingle from them, but he couldn't rightly discern that from the warming pleasure radiating from his helpless cock.

He doubled over, trying to force the thing off, but the pleasure was getting worse, now his hips were starting to thrust purely out of reflex!

"Hoh shit..." he panted. "I'm gonna cum..."

He couldn't believe this was happening to him, and he couldn't believe how good it felt, his arousal growing, his nerves growing more and more sensitive. He'd heard rumours, that the stuff Machina leaked fucked with your sense of touch, though to feel it first hand was obscene on a number of levels.

It didn't take long for the poor delivery driver to loose his first load into the crotch-hugging monster, a grunting moan leaving his mouth and bucking with each spurt.

Now he leaned back, resting on his knees as he simply tried to remain upright, again trying to find purchase on the thing currently milking him.

He chanced a look around, seeing the Category 4 Machina scuttling forward and laughing playfully and lustfully. And of course, he could see all the victims of the small creatures the Machina had set upon them, a woman nearby on her side and moaning loudly as one of the things fucked her pussy relentlessly, the creature latched to her chest and snugly nestled between her breasts.

God, Dayton was starting to feel really warm around his waist. Everything felt so sensitive, so incredibly stimulating.

It was then that he noticed that the middle canister on the creature had filled with a substance. A white substance. His semen.

It wasn't much, and for a moment, he had a terrible thought that the thing was going to keep going until that vial was full. It wasn't that big for most liquids, probably 100ml or so as a guesstimate, but for his dick to fill it up? He worried he'd be dead of dehydration.

But his lower body only wanted to keep going, whatever this thing was doing to him making him lose his will to resist, and making his body so terribly aroused.

He was already nearing another orgasm, panting heatedly when he felt its sinuous tail slither around his waist, coil around one of his thighs... and then start prodding against his pucker.

A few minutes ago, he might've tried all his might to remove this thing with a rabid desperation, but now all he could do was groan nervously at the thing's probing, too aroused now.

And the tip of the tail was leaking some fluid profusely, probably the same as what was being secreted around his dick, and whatever was sloshing around in those other two canisters.

A little bit more, and the tail was slipping inside his rear with a surprising ease. And once it was deep enough, it began pressing and rubbing against his prostate.

He yelled in sudden pleasure, this sensation new and bizarre. And like everything else, it soon received a more direct dosage of that terrible substance, further enhancing his arousal.

He began to slump to the side, stopping his fall with an arm, before he was on the ground sprawled out, panting and moaning, and ejaculating a second time into the mechanical monster latched to his crotch, his thrusts weaker than last time, groaning and whimpering as the arousal began to work its way deeper through his body.

And now, he had no hope of escape.

"So much... for a wild thirtieth..." he mumbled as he submitted to the relentless milking, unknowingly well on his way to becoming a Machina, now that such a Larva was latched onto him.

---

Marcus didn't think the day was gonna end like this. The athlete jumped hurdles, not fucked up tentacle mouths with tongues and claws trying to grab him. He was just glad that his brown hair was short, or it might've gotten in the way of his view. But alas, his blue eyes weren't enough to spot every incoming threat, turning his head just in time to see one of those tentacles fill his vision.

He went to shout, but he barely got a note off before the tentacle all but slammed into his face, the four claws clasping around his cranium and locking the head of the tentacle down.

Ever defiant, the youthful athlete grabbed at the tentacle and tried to pry it free, though even defiance wasn't enough to subdue the terror and panic he was feeling, muffled cries of fear emanating into the tentacle.

Of course, that was a mistake, Marcus unable to chide himself for it when he felt the tentacle's slimy tongue force its way into his mouth and down his throat, thick oozing goop pouring down his throat afterwards, making him gag in reflex. The tongue twisted and swirled around his gullet, coating the walls of his throat in that same substance. It wasn't long before his throat began to tingle pleasantly, but there were too many things happening at once for him to really take note.

Two more of those freaky tentacles caught up to him, and they were quick to tear at his tracksuit and pants, and pry off his shoes and his socks with them; he was most upset by the shoes, they were expensive and really good for running and jumping.

But soon enough, he was naked and exposed, and his member was quickly swallowed when the second tentacle latched onto his crotch, and the third latched onto his rump, the claws of both hooking around his hips and waist for a firm grip. He kicked his legs as he felt his feet leave the ground, the three tendrils lifting him up even as he tried to beat the one latched onto his head.

It was getting harder though; the tingling in his throat progressed to a warm, pleasant buzz, making the tentacle tongue's invasion of his throat feel rather pleasant, his gag reflex now thoroughly suppressed. He could already feel a similar effect soaking into his cock, as the tongue within that milking tentacle coiled luridly around his shaft, and kept going until it was swirling around his balls, lathering them up and toying with his sack with relentless, masterful flexibility.

And of course, he felt his pucker toyed with, the tongue from the milking tentacle behind him teasing his sphincter, slicking it up with that aphrodisiac-laden fluid until the gentle lapping sent little sparks up Marcus' spine, the athlete flinching as he started letting out surprisingly feminine moans.

And they only grew louder when that tongue started probing his ass more deeply, twisting about and wasting no time in attacking his prostate with the flexible appendage's relentless worming.

He arched and kicked and bucked in the air, held aloft by the three tentacles, moaning loudly before he finally submitted, and released a torrent of cum into the tentacle taking his cock.

He felt the tongue around his balls tug on his sack as they tried to tug up towards his body in tune with his jets, just another of the twisted, lecherous games this corrupted monster was playing on him.

Eventually, Marcus simply held onto the tentacle on his face, eyes half-lidded beneath the head of the milking limb. It was just too much to hold out against, especially since, despite the weariness he felt, his body seemed more than eager to continue, his cock staying erect in the milker that swallowed it, his balls throbbing and his loins starting to stir with another building load for the voracious appendage.

His body burned all over with arousal, pleasure seemed to be spreading to every nerve in his frame.

And to think he hoped to avoid simply being caught by these things.

Soon he went limp in the grip of the three tentacles, Marcus loosely hanging onto the one latched to his face as he succumbed to the euphoria, letting the Machina Queen take what she pleased.

---

Jasmine was tempted to look behind, just to see the horror of it all, a nagging, wicked curiosity, but Caleb wasn't stopping. He was almost dragging her across the ground, Jasmine barely able to keep up, likely because Caleb himself was slowing just enough so she wouldn't end up dragged along the ground.

She couldn't blame him. He'd always been protective of her, even before they got together. Even when it might've gotten them into more trouble otherwise.

She'd always liked that about him, and she knew he'd never be more protective and aggressive than right now, his blonde hair mussed from sweat, sticking to his scalp. She liked his shiny hair, more than her own boring brown. Boring brown hair and boring brown eyes, but Caleb thought she was beautiful.

She heard a hissing sound behind her, and she chanced a look as best she could, and saw that terrible Machina starting to climb up the buildings again, stabbing its legs into them to rise up; there was a haze of green around it now, and it was spreading out, filling the buildings through open or broken doors and windows. She didn't know what that haze was, but she had no desire to find out what it'd do to a human. Nor did Caleb.

"Don't look back!" he implored. "Keep running!"

They kept pounding on the concrete, Jasmine internally bemoaning her choice of shoes this day, simple and casual loafers. Her feet hurt, but she dared not slow down.

Then, Caleb suddenly ground to a halt, and Jasmine almost barrelled him over before she slammed the brakes on her own feet, to watch a flying Machina land on the ground before them with enough force to crack the concrete road.

It was laughing gleefully, head scanning for victims. It hadn't seen them, but they'd never get past it.

"This way!" Caleb hissed, trying to keep his voice down, pulling Jasmine away towards a nearby alley, running to the wall and then rounding the corner.

They both stopped dead when they saw the concrete wall at the end of the alley; there was no way out.

"It's a dead end, Caleb!" Jasmine whined fearfully. She could tell from the look on his face that it wasn't what he'd planned. But Caleb wasn't about to succumb to panic.

"We just gotta hope that Machina doesn't look in here, then we book it when we got a window," he assured her, taking both her hands in his and looking into her eyes with his intense blue orbs. Jasmine knew he was scared, and trying to be strong for her. Just another reason she fell in love with the dope.

She managed a smile before a terrible sound of cracking facade and scraping metal twisted it into a terrified expression, both of them turning around to see a Machina turning into the wide alleyway.

But it wasn't just any Machina... it was the Queen itself, looking down at them with a lusting, and disturbingly hungry, expression.

Jasmine backed up with Caleb, her partner holding himself in front of the Machina as it loomed closer, legs stabbing into the steel and concrete of the buildings either side of them; though the alleyway was fairly wide, it was still too narrow for the Machina to really stretch its legs out, but that didn't seem to bother it any as it drew ever closer, touching its own humanoid torso in aroused desire.

Why were these things so terribly twisted and depraved?

Caleb held a hand in front of her, gritting his teeth, though he was sweating profusely.

Jasmine watched the Machina unfurl an impossibly long tongue and curl it around the bottom of one of their breasts, before they lifted themselves up that little bit higher.

Then, it curled the 'abdomen' of its massive insectoid part down around beneath it, almost like it was a bee or wasp about to sting.

Only, instead of a stinger, it began to open up along several grooves running at least a third of the length of the abdomen, from the tip.

Jasmine watched in horror as the 'tail' opened up into a slimy, hellish maw of luminous green synthetic flesh and half a dozen enormous, flexing tongues twisting about between the 'jaws', dripping with viscous fluids, and releasing an intense scent that almost made Jasmine's head spin with its enticing qualities.

But it only made Jasmine scream in horror.

Especially when that 'abdomen' thrust forward with a sudden and terrible speed.

Caleb let out a terrified, surprised shriek when he found himself suddenly enveloped in the slimy, deceptively flexible tongues, wrapping around him without giving him a hope of fighting back, and drawing him deep into the maw, his cries fading as a contraction through the abdomen signalled his fate, devoured whole.

"CALEB!" Jasmine voice strained in its volume and terror, her eyes as wide as could be. She couldn't comprehend what just happened. That thing... it... it ate him.

She didn't think Machina did that. It seemed impossible, it almost didn't register. But... oh god, she was next.

Sure enough, that maw lunged forward again, and those slippery tongues extended that bit further to wrap around her body, the slimy organs snaking around her limbs and torso and cocooning her in a hell of warm, slimy flesh, Jasmine screaming in sheer horror, thrashing in the grasp of the tongues, but it was pure hopelessness as they flexed against her and pulled her into the Machina's hungering maw.

The tongues pushed her into a waiting passage, flexing with contractions that grabbed at her. She screamed and cried as she tried to claw at the surfaces, any surface, but it was impossibly slippery, and each contraction rippled down her body, squeezing her in an almost massage-like manner, though it was more than firm enough to drag her down the 'gullet', no matter how hard she thrashed, Jasmine seeing nothing but green around her as the flesh squeezed and rubbed her on all sides, conforming to her curves and pressing obscenely in every direction.