A Raid of Queen ABYT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luminous seed sputtered out past her plugged entrance, before the throbbing finally died down in the cock, and the Machina calmed down.

Slowly, it rocked its hips back, and pulled its length free, squelching as it retreated. Once withdrawn, the cock sprang to attention above Kaley's belly, and shot out a final spurt that draped all the way across her belly, her breasts, an onto her face, making her wince reflexively, though she couldn't possibly feel herself feeling humiliated by the light facial, her head still sparking from euphoria.

Euphoria which 'calmed', but refused to abate. Now Kaley's arousal was permeating throughout her entire body, at every level, including her mind. She couldn't suppress a soft moan just from... existing, in this state of constant, mild euphoria, her body tingling all over, though her gut was starting to burn with sensitivity now, that load inside her doing more than its saliva had.

Kaley watched as the Machina retracted its cock with another shiver and another moan of pleasure. It sighed out, and then looked down at Kaley with a warm, but lustful grin.

"With that load, your ascension is guaranteed~" it crooned, fingers splaying across its face as it revelled in its own deed.

Kaley looked back with a mixture of arousal and some amount of fear.

"A-Ascension? I-I'm going to turn into one of you?" she managed to get out between sensitive shivers and small hazy breaths. Tears once more began to well up in her eyes. "I-I-I don't... want to change... I-I-I'm Kaley, not--"

The Machina leaned forward and pressed a finger to Kaley's lips.

"You are Kaley. You will stay Kaley~" it told her. "You will become the best version of yourself, ascended and beautiful~ You will not lose who you are. It will simply be... a perfected you~"

The Machina seemed to know what Kaley's fears were, but she couldn't rightly believe it. On the other hand, the heavy load it left inside her was sending its tingling warmth all throughout her body, buzzing every nerve at this point. It felt like it was doing something to her... changing her.

The Machina giggled, and leaned back, crouching back down, straddling Kaley's hips either side, calves pressing to the girl's thighs.

"I'm going to give you a gift~" it purred. "Greater than what I just gave you~"

Kaley could hardly think on what 'gift' could be 'greater' than a belly full of cum.

The Machina then flinched, back arching as a moan left its lips... and Kaley watched as something slid free from its pussy.

It was a flexing, grey and green tentacle with a tapered, bulbous tip with grooves and luminous emerald lights in the gaps between the many segments. A green liquid oozed from the tip and the grooves on the head of the tendril, and slightly less from the gaps, keeping the whole thing covered in a film of slimy fluid. The whole thing was slightly less girthy than its cock, but its flexibility added a whole new level of stimulation, that Kaley was sure of without it even penetrating her, and she knew the Machina planned to. Still, her eyes went wide as she fixated on the tentacle.

"What... is that?" she asked with a hint of concern.

The Machina smiled, and stroked a hand down the side of the flexing tentacle, eliciting a soft sigh of stimulation.

"You have a strong dose of my M2 in you~ They are changing you as I speak, moulding you into your perfect self~ But this, this will use that M2 to nurture my greatest gift~ My eggs, to grow into both Larvae and to merge with your body~ It will change you faster... and make you stronger~ A beautiful, perfect Machina~"

Kaley didn't even have a chance to process or protest this revelation. Eggs?! It was absurd, but the Machina was already laying itself over her, hands sliding up her side, thumbs rolling over the sides of her breasts, before grasping her shoulders.

The machine's breasts drooped and lightly compressed against Kaley's, dwarfing hers in size. And then, she felt the tentacle probing at her vulva, teasing her lips with up and down movements much like the Machina's cock, only the lusty synthetic had no need to move its hips, the tentacle... ovipositor... flexible and mobile enough on its own.

It brushed over her clit, making Kaley flinch. She was still very sensitive, from prior orgasms and the effects of its fluids.

Kaley moaned when it began to push inside, that tapered length parting her entrance and her walls within with slippery ease, constantly lubricating itself and slicked by the lingering cum inside of Kaley's passage. The Machina called it 'M2', and she belatedly realised that was the Nanomachines that both comprised the Machina and spread their infection, though she didn't quite believe it was done this way.

Though there was no terrible revelation, no despairing realisation; she knew she was doomed.

Deeper down, she conceded she knew when the Machina first found her and Leon... and especially once it dominated him so obscenely.

This was just... an even more unexpected element, the Machina's tentacle undulating and probing deeper, wriggling against her sensitive nerves and making Kaley moan sweetly.

Even if it wasn't as girthy as the Machina's cock, the ovipositor still stretched Kaley out. Nicely in fact, as if her body had already adapted to bigger penetrations.

Above her, the Machina watched with a mixture of intense, lustful need, and affection and admiration. This creature, this machine... it was an enigma to Kaley.

Soon, she felt the ovipositor angle until it was pressing against her cervix. And it probed harder, making her eyes shoot wide open.

It should've hurt. It should've been agony, she'd heard stories about girls playing with big toys or fucking guys with big dicks and accidentally hitting their cervix.

She felt only a spark of sensitivity, making her body flinch in stimulation.

And more insane, her cervix began to part for the tentacle, the ovipositor sliding through the passage between cervix and uterus with slow but steady ease, the Machina releasing a low, drawn-out moan of euphoria the whole way.

A gasp left both their lips when the head of the ovipositor slipped into the small cavity of Kaley's womb. Kaley could barely keep her eyes open, the sensations so surreal and bizarre, but she could see the Machina closing theirs in a moment of blissful delight, savouring the sensation.

Then yet another jolt rocked their body, and a moan followed. Kaley felt the tentacle start widening a little at her vulva, and then something within the flexible appendage pressing against the entrance to her pussy.

With a moan from the Machina and a forceful contraction that raced along the ovipositor, the round object slipped past Kaley's folds and stretched out her walls as the rippling and oddly stimulating contractions of the tendril pushed the 'egg' along. It wasn't that big, probably between the width of the ovipositor and the Machina's cock, but still big enough she could feel the bulge stretching her out... even see it in her belly, Kaley's eyes going wide, a small amount of terror winning out over the encompassing arousal that was suppressing her fear and despair; this seemed almost horror-movie like.

She felt it reach her cervix, and Kaley couldn't suppress the strained groan of exertion from the egg as it stretched out her already tightly stretched cervix further, but there was a moment of give and the egg 'popped' past the ring or muscle within the tentacle. And from there, it was smooth passage until it reached the end of its journey, squeezing out of the ovipositor's head and plopping into Kaley's womb.

And just like that, something had laid an egg in her, Kaley now host to something's obscene progeny.

But that wasn't the end of it; the Machina moaned again, and Kaley felt the tentacle start to expand, and watched as the egg travelled down the segmented tentacle, or at least the bulge it created, when the Machina raised its hips and body a little to show this off.

"This gift is all yours~" the Machina crooned, and then dropped down to lay itself upon Kaley, and start kissing her once more.

Kaley whined and groaned, but did not resist; she was overwhelmed with sensations, she just couldn't muster the energy to fight back anymore. The Machina's tongue gently swayed and danced around hers, the kiss by and large far less aggressive than the last, more affectionate and intimate.

It wasn't long before Kaley could feel a slow procession of eggs being pushed into her body and deposited into her womb, and though she couldn't see her belly, she could feel the lumps bulging it out against the Machina's gut, so she could easily picture the visual in her mind; erotic things seemed to be the only things she could think clearly about.

And the constant rippling of the ovipositor's contractions, and the shifting bulges of the eggs, and her rising sensitivity, meant Kaley was nearing yet another orgasm.

It seemed ridiculous to Kaley that she'd be driven to climax like this, but everything about this situation was absurd and obscene. Like how she should've been in the depths of despair over being raped and forcibly impregnated, and yet all she could do was moan into the Machina's kiss, her body tingling all over and the pleasure too overwhelming to think more negative thoughts.

None of it made sense. But at this point, despite her rising ecstasy, Kaley was starting to feel exhausted. Now she knew what Leon felt. Belatedly, she remembered him, and wondered where in the room he was, if he was still curled up and a twitching mess. She couldn't check whilst she was trapped in the kiss.

Soon, however, the final act of the encounter came; the Machina broke the kiss and moaned into the air as its tentacle thrust firmly into Kaley's pussy, the last egg ejected into her womb with a potent contraction in the tentacle forcing a small surge of M2 fluid directly into her uterus.

It was the final straw and Kaley screamed in ecstasy, body arching and spasming as orgasm rocked her.

It felt like it went on forever, but when she finally calmed down, she felt a crash; her body wasn't weary, but her mind just couldn't stay clear, her thoughts disjointed and hazy.

The Machina seemed content with what it'd done to Kaley thus far, withdrawing its ovipositor with a soft moan and running its fingers up its smooth belly.

"Mmm, I haven't had a chance to really fill myself today," it said, sounding almost disappointed. "I laid those eggs almost as soon as I made them~"

She sighed out, before stretching - though Kaley idly wondered if Machina even needed to - and then looking around the room. There was a moment of pause, the Machina's horns lighting up. Then a devious grin.

"Ah. That is interesting~" it said to herself.

Kaley had no idea what it was on about, only that she could see her belly was now bloated, swollen as though she were in the very early stages of pregnancy, where it began to show. There was a subtle glow through her skin as well, a rather freaky visual. But she was too tired and aroused to care much, groaning as she shifted her head, and looked over to Leon. He wasn't twitching as much anymore, breathing softly as he rested from his ordeal.

Kaley idly thought that she should've done the same. Maybe some shut-eye would do her good.

The Machina loomed over her, and smiled.

"It's time you came with me~ Your ascension awaits~"

Kaley barely reacted when two more Machina entered the room, looking almost disappointed they didn't get to fuck the two humans themselves. But as they picked up both Leon and Kaley, the girl spied the green Machina's face, and as she was carried out of the room, she could really only conjure a single coherent thought.

"She really does look perfect..."