A Raid of Queen ABYT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then, she was pushed into a more open chamber, a slimy, misty space of slowly heaving and ribbed walls, though nothing was rigid in this space.

She rolled across the gooey floor, everywhere coated in a layer of viscous moisture that soaked her to the skin, and started tingling all over.

The smell was like before, only far more intense, Jasmine's head quickly swimming with strange feelings.

But then, she saw Caleb. He was alive! But... his clothes, they looked like they were degrading, holes forming all over and exposing his skin, shiny and slick.

God, it felt hot inside this monster... or was it her body? Jasmine let out a heated pant, that caught her off guard, but she didn't have time to dwell on it.

"J-Jasmine? Is that you?" Caleb called out, his voice sounding strained with... arousal?

Jasmine then realised she was aroused herself. This gut, chamber, whatever it was... it was making her feel way too hot.

"We... We have to get out of here," she stated, trying to get some stability on the shifting, slimy surface beneath her. She looked around, but the passage she'd come from seemed to have closed tight.

Panicked, she began frantically pushing against the closed orifice, trying to pry it open, whilst behind her Caleb was desperately pushing against the luminous fleshy walls that contained them.

But all they managed to do was distend the synthetic, slippery Machina tissue just a little... before it fought back, flexing and pushing against them, sending them tumbling back from the sides, and towards the middle.

They slipped over each other with husky grunts, struggling to right themselves as they rubbed and slid against the other... god, Caleb was starting to look good covered in all the ooze.

Still, they tried for the sides again, but barely got to them before the walls flexed and contracted once more, squeezing all around them with a merciless but caressing strength; even when they were completely bound, the walls trapping them like objects in vacuum-sealed packing, it never exerted a true crushing pressure, just a lusty squeezing.

The walls eased back, and Jasmine could right herself again, but by now, her clothes were falling off her body.

Caleb's were almost gone. This stuff... it was eating away at their clothes. But only their clothes.

She felt so hot now, her nipples and clit erect, her labia feeling puffy. She was so damn wet down there.

And then she looked again to Caleb, his body all slick and shiny... sexy. His cock... it was twitching, standing up in all its steely, glistening glory, a dribble of precum beading on the tip. A shaky breath left her. She jerked her head, trying to shake off the feelings swirling about in her mind, but her entire body yearned for that delicious looking rod.

If it was to be the last fuck of their lives, then she may as well make it good.

She crawled over to Caleb, another shaky breath leaving her as she reached out to take his aching shaft in her hands, fingers curling around to start a slow, firm pumping.

Caleb didn't even act surprised or try to argue. He looked at Jasmine with an intense yearning, he wanted to be with his lover as much as she did.

Their clothes were all gone now, but their skin glistened with the slimy film that lathered them both. There was no pain. To be more accurate, there was no damage, she could see that; whatever soaked their skins was no acid, but something far more obscene. Even stroking Caleb's dick made her shiver. He couldn't help moaning already, more precum oozing from his tip.

It was just too good of a thing to pass up, and Jasmine leaned down to curl her tongue off his tip, tasting his slightly salty precum. Normally she didn't care much for the taste, but right now it was only making her hornier, she wanted to taste it. Of course, maybe it was the fact the slippery secretions coating her were in her mouth now, and it tasted sweet, and made her tongue tingle pleasantly. Maybe it enhanced the taste of Caleb's delicious cock juices. She had to have more.

She slipped down to lick again, this time pressing her tongue firmly to the cord running the length of the shaft's underside, twitching with sensitivity, still stroking, adding a twisting motion now. She made sure it didn't stop her tongue from sliding up to his tip, curling off his helm before she went down again, tongue pressing against the top of his sack.

He wasn't clean shaven, but he did keep tidy, a bit of cute fuzz that didn't seem to bother her any as she proceeded to take his balls into her mouth one at a time, lips clasping tightly around his sack, sliding luxuriously as she sucked, imparting a tugging feel whilst luridly jostling each orb about in her mouth in turn, lecherous slurps occasionally heard. Then, she took both into her mouth, almost gagging on them as she sucked them to the root where sack joined shaft, stroking her lover off and drawing more precum from him.

His moans were so sweet, it made Jasmine want to make him whimper, beg even. But she didn't want to be so cruel this time, more than content to let him feel her at her best.

So she stopped stroking the whole of his mast, instead focusing on the bottom, and she released his now thoroughly slathered balls from her mouth with a wet pop and an aroused gasp.

She laughed playfully, lustfully, and once more ran her tongue from sack to tip. Only this time, she shifted forward until her lips met his tip, drawing closed in a suckling kiss. Several times she pecked him like that, sliding and rolling her suckling lips across his helm, before she took his tip into her mouth, tongue lapping and swirling against the head behind her lips.

She twisted her head a bit to keep her lips moving against his glans, and started stroking his whole length again, at least whatever wasn't currently taken by her mouth.

Then she started to bob her head. Little by little, twisting lips swallowed Caleb's dick, whilst a spiralling hand retreated bit by bit to let Jasmine take her beloved's cock deeper into her mouth, tongue sliding against the underside of his mast and curling against either side.

Soon, she was forced to use only her thumb and index finger to pump the last few inches of his mast, Jasmine taking him deeper than she ever had before. And then, she had to let go, her ravenous desire for Caleb's manhood letting her take him to the hilt.

Instead, she held onto his waist with one hand, fingers splaying out across his belly, and fondled his balls with her other hand, as she took his cock to the hilt over and over.

"Fuuuuck!" His moans were encouragement to Jasmine, she wanted to make her lover feel better than ever. So she started moving faster, moving her tongue back and forth behind her lips against his cock, until the muscle was slipping past her lower lip every time she reached the base of his member, sliding out to tease at his balls, slurping loudly every return ascent.

"Jasmine, I-I'm, I'm cumming!" Caleb warned, though it was more a statement of fact; as soon as he said it, he was unloading a thick, musky dose of his cum right down Jasmine's throat.

She didn't pull off, pressing down as hard as she could to take it all. Every drop, she swallowed without break, almost gagging, but she didn't feel any real discomfort. She had to have his seed.

It was such a big load, but she managed to drink it all down by the time he stopped spurting. And slowly, she pried her lips off his delicious rod with her tongue lingering upon his glans, before it curled up to lick her lips in savouring lust. She wiped her mouth with her hand, and then looked down at Caleb with a burning desire.

He returned her gaze, reaching up to cup her cheek lovingly.

"I love you," she said with a smile. "I want you~"

"You stole my lines~" he answered. The two shared a laugh, but Jasmine could tell Caleb was hardly finished; his cock was still throbbing, and already fresh precum was oozing from the tip, mere moments after his last orgasm. She wouldn't question it, she wanted that lovely dick filling more than just her mouth.

She climbed atop of Caleb, straddling his hips and already starting to grind her sopping pussy to his member; lubrication would not be an issue here.

Caleb let his hands explore Jasmine's luxurious body, tracing her feminine curves, giving her breasts a gentle squeeze in turn, and circling his fingers against her nipples.

She winced and let out a sharp breath of stimulation; even her breasts burned with sensitivity. It was honestly incredible, she couldn't believe how good everything felt.

And she couldn't hold herself back either, lifting her hips up, and wasting no further time, dropping down onto his cock in one slick movement.

It felt like lightning coursed up her spine, Jasmine almost cumming there and then, a sharp breath leaving her. But in moments, she got over that intense surge of stimulation, and started to roll her hips, body undulating as the ride began.

Caleb moaned similarly, and then both were panting in lust, Jasmine leaning over her lover, hands on his shoulders as she started to bounce, the wet slapping filling the strange, erotic chamber, along with their pleasured vocalisations.

Caleb's hands were roaming across his partner's body, and she wanted him to touch her wherever he wished. She felt his fingers glide across her waist, down to her hips, before cupping her rump and giving both glutes a possessive, desirous squeeze.

Jasmine gasped, and then giggled. And then she let out a pleasured yelp when Caleb started bucking his hips, thrusting up to meet her own bouncing, the slapping getting even louder than before.

Her breasts were bouncing vigorously now, the perky tits shining in the lime-green hues of the glowing machine flesh, and they readily drew Caleb's gaze.

It made Jasmine feel happier, knowing Caleb still had eyes for her, even after seeing that impossibly sexy Machina body before.

Caleb was the one for her. She was the one for Caleb, and there was nothing that was going to drive them apart.

Overcome with lust, and seemingly on the same wavelength as her beloved, Jasmine laid down further to grasp the sides of Caleb's head and seal his mouth with a hungry kiss, which he returned with equal desire, still thrusting into his partner with wild abandon.

Their tongues mingled, and they shared their loving moans, no longer needing to use words right there and then. The smacking of their lips almost drowned out the lecherous wet slapping of his hips against her rump, but they were both going too fast to drown it out entirely.

She could feel him throbbing inside her, Jasmine wanting nothing more to feel him cum, to flood her with his seed. Nothing else mattered, only their love.

And without even breaking the kiss, they shared a blissful orgasm, Caleb slamming his cock hard into Jasmine's pussy as she dropped down to meet the thrust, pushing firmly against his hips to feel every hot rope he loosed into her.

They cried out into each other's mouths, tongues shivering against one another as they embraced hugging tightly and feeling the slickness between them.

It seemed to go on forever, but eventually they seemed to calm, the kiss ending as they pulled their heads back, panting in exertion and lust.

For a few moments, they stared into one another's eyes, hazy but loving.

Then, they both looked down; Caleb was still hard, and she was still more than ready to go.

With only one more glance at each other, their faces riven with lust, they both let out a loving exclamation, and threw themselves into another kiss, grinding against each other, until Caleb flipped Jasmine over so that he could properly take the lead, driven by his own overcharged lust.

So taken with each other and driven by need, the two hardly felt the lurching of the synthetic flesh around them as the Machina Queen once again began to move, and that the orifice leading to the chamber began to open...

---

Jacob looked at his pistol and cursed; it may have been fairly high-calibre for law enforcement standards, more than adequate for putting down a perp if that terrible last resort was needed, but against Machina?

He'd managed to ward off a few of them with a few shots to the 'softer' parts, but it was like they were armoured there, nothing penetrated. And the harder parts? Forget it, the rounds just bounced off.

He and his partner did have some luck going for the face, but their efforts were little more than delaying actions, trying to get the people to the shelters at the centre of the settlement. The military garrison was nowhere in sight, probably overwhelmed and pinned down after the diversion sent everything to shit. They were on their own.

But dammit, they weren't soldiers! They only had a basic protective vest over their uniforms rated up to some armour piercing pistol rounds, they were nothing to the kinds of weapons Machina wielded, not to mention the terrible effects of their nanomachines. They were police officers, how could they expect to hold off Machina?!

Jacob sighed out; they had to try, or there'd be more casualties.

"Martha, check the radio, get a sitrep from the other units!" he shouted as he kept his gun trained down the street, frantic civilians rushing past him. "Don't stop, people, keep following the signs!"

"On it!" Martha, his partner, acknowledged.

But before she could even do that, something big came around the corner at the end of the street. Jacob's eyes fixed on it, and he reacted before assessing the threat; it was Machina either way.

He squeezed off several rounds, the heavy cracks of the pistol reverberating in his chest in much the same way the recoil could be felt down his arms.

His aim was accurate... but it didn't matter anyways. He saw the sparks where the bullets hit the Machina's metallic insectoid body, harmlessly bouncing off the hard plating. And worse, the Machina seemed almost amused by the attack, judging from its expression.

"Martha, get these people out of here!" Jacob commanded.

"But, Jacob--" Martha began to protest.

"Do as I say!" He started firing off several more rounds from his gun as the huge Machina came charging down the street. He thought he scored a hit on its humanoid torso, but even that didn't seem to phase it.

He was contemplating making a run for it, if nothing else than to give it a nice distraction so everyone else could get away. But suddenly, the Machina raised itself up high on its legs, and twisted its insectoid body's 'abdomen' beneath itself. The tip opened up just as suddenly, an emerald maw yawning before his very eyes, which had widened quite substantially at this point.

Then, several thick, twisting appendages lashed out from the maw, and Jacob's vision quickly filled with rippling, slimy biomechanical tongue flesh, and felt them coiling and wrapping tightly around him.

He let out a cry when his feet left the ground. In his panic, he accidentally dropped his gun on the ground. He thrashed around in the grip of the tongues, feeling them slipping all around him, one between his legs, one wrapping around his chest, one trying to bind up his lower body and legs, twisting about the one slithering between his thighs and up his spine, and one trying to cover his head, matting down his black hair after knocking off his cap.

With gritted teeth, his hands tried to claw at the tongue around his chest, but he couldn't find purchase on the slimy substance; for something that had such an unyielding grip on him, it was surprisingly squishy. He desperately tried to keep the tongue on his head from wrapping around it fully and smothering it. He squirmed, groaned, tugging desperately at the appendages that were all but cocooning him.

And through it all, he heard Martha scream, though the sound was muffled by the tongues all around him, slipping and slithering and lathering him up in a wet moisture that was starting to make his tanned skin tingle pleasantly, uncomfortably so. He wanted to shout to her, tell her to run, but one of the tongues slipped its heavy mass over is mouth for a moment. He sputtered as the sweet-tasting fluid got all over his lips and his tongue.

He didn't have a chance to tell Martha to run when he felt gravity shift, and what sights of the outside world he could see whirl past through the gaps of the grasping tongues. They twisted around, kept him right way up, as the Machina's insectoid abdomen uncurled and placed it back in its normal position.

He heard Martha scream again... but this time she was abruptly silenced.

He prayed to anyone, anything, that she was alright. He couldn't think something so terrible happened to her.

Of course, he was having a hard time trying to think of anything in particular at that moment; his skin tingled and buzzed all over with sensitivity, and the numerous tongues were tugging on his clothes, curling their tips around any opening they could find, slipping against his skin as they invaded his uniform; as malleable as the tongues were, they were still quite voluminous, and more than his attire could withstand, the blue and grey material beginning to tear.

At some point he lost his plate carrier, the vest discarded. His boots were pulled off by a thick tongue that had wrapped around his lower legs and stroked downwards.

The smell... it was intense, it was sweet, it was intoxicating. Though he still tried to pry himself free, the LEO was starting to lose his strength to do so, along with his resolve, especially when the tongue between his legs began - seemingly deliberately - pushing against his erection.

Yes, he had an erection, he couldn't help it, the stuff he was lathered in was a heady cocktail, and the way these tongues were slipping and sliding and squeezing him all around, their segmented looks belying their smooth, gooey touch, was proving more erotic than he could ignore.

The tongue between his legs began to slide back and forth, rubbing against his jewels and his throbbing member, sliding between his glutes, even rubbing against his pucker, which proved to be deceptively sensitive, he discovered.

He was in no position to stop the tongue attempting to cover his face now, and his stimulated pants were muffled. The heated breaths developed into soft moans, though they too were muffled. As if to further signify his fall to lustful defeat, his tip oozed precum, dribbling several beads from the tip, though they soon disappeared, smeared into the slimy, impossibly moist surface of the massive tongue pressing and rubbing against his cock with surprising dexterity, bending, twisting, conforming to the shape of his member, enveloping it and caressing it with its engulfing mass.

This is not something his training prepared him for. Every part of him was buzzing with sensitivity, and the actually erogenous parts of him were burning with stimulation; even his nipples twinged with pleasure when one of those great tongues rubbed firmly over them. His pucker too, just from surface rubbing.

And more of that stuff secreted by the great organs was getting in his mouth. It tasted far too sweet for his own good, probably more addictive than any drug he'd ever confiscated. And the smell was overwhelming now.

Is this how Machina fought? By overwhelming humans with pleasure? What a cruel, obscene, but entirely effective way to subdue people, if his predicament was anything to go by.

He soon went limp in the grasp of the tongues, and then moments later, he cried out and spasmed, bucking harshly into the tongue pressing and rubbing over his crotch, shooting thick ropes of cum that still vanished in the slickness coating the tongue the shots practically smeared against with how firmly the synthetic organ was pressing against his shaft.

Jacob continued to jerk his hips a few times even after he stopped spraying, the orgasm was that intense.

1...34567...12