A Raid of Queen ABYT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regardless, she could feel how much it wanted to come out to play, regardless of what use she made it perform; it needed to corrupt.

She let out a bestial laugh, and crawled down the side of the building at practically a sprint, quickly catching up to the fleeing mob. Of course, her first target was a woman in a business suit who was falling behind the rest. It was only natural she would be Abyt' next prey.

Out of fear, the human stumbled, and then she tripped over herself. On the ground, she tried to crawl, desperate not to stop.

But in that position, Abyt could not resist the temptation of a particular technique she liked to employ. With a manic cackle, several of her tentacles slithered forth towards their prey, and quickly coiled around the woman's wrists and ankles. They rolled her over, pinning her to the ground spread eagle on her back. She screamed and tried to resist, which only excited Abyt, enjoying the sensation of human limbs tugging against her binding tentacles.

The Queen heaved her throne overhead of the human... and the businesswoman could only watch in silent terror and disbelief as a slit near the centre of the 'abdomen' revealed itself, opening with the parting of hard plates to allow a massive penis to slide forth, far too big for any human to take, given it was almost as long as the woman's torso and about as wide as her head. It could be adjusted so as to not kill a human, of course; the current size was reserved for a select set of other applications... including what Abyt was about to do.

She felt a shudder race up from her throne and up her spine, a pressure building just behind her throne's throbbing shaft. The flexible throne 'arched' a little, as if building tension.

And then, with an orgasmic moan, Abyt thrust her throne downwards and her secondary penis towards the pinned woman like an insect's stinger.

Of course, she didn't strike the woman... instead, the momentum helped carry the throbbing pulse that coursed through the cock as it shot out a thick, elongated glob of M2, completely covering the woman in the specially thickened dose.

Abyt then released the human, but there was no hope for them now, the businesswoman's cries slowly turning to stimulated groans as the potent M2 cocktail afflicted her. She tried to get the stuff off, but Abyt had altered that particular load to take on a gluey consistency, and now it was both binding to the woman and seeping its way into her very being, eating away at her clothes as her futile efforts to scrape it off only further trapped her, practically cocooning herself.

A shivering sigh left Abyt' lips; doing that always made her feel like the most obscene predator to ever live, trapping her prey in a debauched glue from a lecherous 'stinger'. It was so simultaneously monstrous and erotic. She enjoyed that combination a great deal.

But that allowed the mob to get ahead of her. It wouldn't do to let them get away like that, she'd never hear the end of the teasing from her daughters and loyal subjects.

Abyt scuttled forward at speed to catch up, though she paused again when she sensed a human hiding in one of the buildings, hoping to avoid being found.

It did them no good, the Machina sending three of her tentacles to smash through a window, and pluck the screaming human from within. One of her milking tentacles wrapped around his body, each of her specialised tendrils thick enough to support and hold a human on their own, maximising the number of people she could assail at once. And soon his cries turned to moans as her milking appendage set about its devious work, Abyt holding him close to the underbelly of her throne until she could catch a full group of humans.

She chased them down, and once again crawled over a building in order to approach from an unexpected direction. Once again the streets were tight enough for her legs to span the buildings, and thus allow her to hold herself more easily over a group of humans, plucking victims one by one with her many tentacles, even 'devouring' another woman to join the three humans already in her throne's abdomen; anymore, and it'd start to get a bit too crowded for them.

She had about a dozen larvae left in her throne, held in reserve, and so she loosed them upon the humans, the lecherous critters quick to catch soon-to-be-Machina and begin their journey to ascension.

But as Abyt was plucking humans from the ground, tugging them up against her throne's underbelly, she spied a specific human amongst the crowd ahead.

It wasn't just that they seemed to be trying to direct the crowd to safety as best they could - Abyt more than appreciated noble efforts and selfless hearts - but the man seemed to trip her own instincts, her own sensors; he would become an excellent Machina, potent and beautiful.

Whilst she loved directly fucking humans, it wasn't something she could do often each raid. Thus, she reserved that for humans she just felt would be special, were highly compatible with her M2, at least as a priority on raids. If she had the time and no such individuals presented themselves, she was more than happy to let a human enjoy her direct pleasures, and sometimes it was just her whim.

But on a raid, she usually had to manage her priorities.

She lurched forward, clutching her current moaning catch to the underside of her throne, wrapped and coiled in tentacles. But she still had some to spare, the ones upon her back proper, always there to use even when she left her throne.

She singled him out, and once she was close, she shot two tentacles forward, coiling in a double helix around his torso and further snaking around his arms.

He yelped, and she felt him struggle, Abyt shivering in delight at the way resistance felt in her grip. But it was a hopeless effort on his part, he could not free himself from the thick but dexterous limbs.

As the Machina Queen brought her special catch close, she gazed upon him, trailing her fingers in lustful yearning down the side of her face; though she knew the Machina form was perfected, she did enjoy the masculinity of human men, and made sure to enjoy them fully before they became Machina. And this one was a particularly fine specimen; messy brown hair over a handsome face, blue eyes full of fear and defiance in one, and an athletic frame of average height beneath his slate-blue jumpsuit, the man perhaps a mechanic, though his complexion seemed rather clean for that occupation... but it did let Abyt properly admire his just barely tanned but healthy tone.

She licked her lips as she brought him close; someone as brave and handsome as he was surely had a partner. Abyt would have to reunite them soon. But not before the Queen enjoyed her new consort.

"Oh, so handsome~" she crooned, a slight edge of danger in her voice, the predator ever there.

"Fuck you!" he spat back angrily, attempting to kick at Abyt. But for as soft as she could be, a regular human couldn't hope to do anything to a Machina with fists and feet, let alone a Queen.

She enjoyed his defiance all the same; it made her feel hotter.

"Fuck me~? Oh, you will, you will~" she teased, giggling as her eyes widened from her growing lust. "We'll be fucking lots~"

"That's not-- I mean-- fuck, let me go you freak!"

"All in good time~" she purred, traipsing her fingertips across the side of his face, making him flinch. "But first, I must set you free~"

She brought him closer until his chest was pressing against her bust, and her other hand reached out to cup the other side of his head, Abyt holding his head in her hands now, which was enough to silence him, a look of confusion and surprise on his face as she looked into his eyes with a lustful desire and a longing smile... and then she pulled him into a deep, firm kiss.

A muffled grunt of surprise left him as her lips moistly meshed to his, Abyt murmuring in delight as she slipped her tongue into his mouth, swirling the synthetic, segmented and utterly slimy organ about the human's less capable muscle. And then he let out another grunt, this one more confused and panicked than before, once he felt her tongue slipping down into his throat. He gagged a little, and tried to push away from her with his feet, but Abyt had wrapped her arms tightly around his head in a kiss that was almost as romantic as it was obscene, his throat bulging a little as her tongue swirled.

It left him no choice but to swallow the thick globs of congealed M2 she began to feed him, sliding it down her tongue - and leaking a little extra from the tip of the tongue itself, a simple injector all its own - and down his gullet. Of course, he would still get a taste, the flavour practically coating her tongue, which rested upon his and gently rubbed side to side, and he would be incapable of ignoring the delightful flavour it possessed. Sweet and addictive. The smell too would have been most enticing.

She kept her kiss up for a few moments longer, before releasing him, Abyt sliding her many inches of tongue out past his lips with a soft, sensual gasp, whilst he coughed for air.

Then she suddenly forced his head into the depths of her cleavage, wrapping her arms around her bust to properly trap him within her bosom.

She moaned and murmured in glee as he struggled, feeling his head pushing against her laden breasts, the vibrations of his panicked exclamations against her chest, his attempts to fight against the tentacles wrapped around his arms so he could push against and away from her body... it all made Abyt shiver in delight.

But eventually, his struggles began to weaken. He grew quiet in her embrace, his kicks losing power and his hands starting to simply grab at Abyt' body; such a lusty dosing of M2 was already doing its job, infecting his body and afflicting that terrible arousal upon him.

"That's it... give in, human~" she purred affectionately, stroking the back of his head. He groaned in lingering defiance, but he didn't have the willpower to muster any real resistance anymore.

Once he stopped struggling entirely, the Machina pulled his head free of her bust, and looked down at the man's face, an almost drunken face slackening it. It looked rather adorable to the Queen, to see a human intoxicated on the Aphrodisiac of M2.

She could feel his erection through his pants, straining against the material with a fierce potency, throbbing with need. As much as she liked to tease her prey, she was too fired up to want to neglect his lust. The tentacles binding him shifted, and used the grasping claws at their ends to swiftly tear the clothing from his body until he was naked against her green frame.

She held him close, feeling the warmth of his flesh, the musculature, the twitching of his addled body. It made her seethe in delight, before sliding a hand down his body, cupping his rump... and with her two tentacles, she guided his crotch to hers... and slipped his length inside.

He was small for her, most human men were for Machina, but she still moaned, her walls always sensitive enough for anyone. And her pussy tightened around the intrusion, the textured Machinium flesh tailored to wring out any cock she took. With a moan, she began to move his hips back and forth, and before long, he was moving his hips weakly on his own, more with her guidance than completely on his own. It didn't matter, he was giving in, and that made Abyt moan in bliss at the sensation. He was leaking so much, and his cock was throbbing, his glans pushing against the sensitive ridges and nubs that lined her pussy walls, sending sparks of pleasure straight up Abyt' spine. She was holding the man's head between her breasts again, clutching him tight, and moving his hips even faster until they were slapping against hers.

Faster and faster, deep as his human member could reach, until the Queen Machina felt his cock begin to surge... and with that, she came with her companion, his muffled cries of ecstasy floating up from her cleavage as he poured his essence into Abyt' womanhood. Corruptive fluids spurt vigorously from around his cock as Abyt came, 'milk' from her breasts spattering forth in sync with her climax.

The two shuddered together for a few long moments, before he seemed to all but pass out in her embrace, whilst the Queen recovered almost instantly; whilst she wanted nothing more than to torment his body with every pleasurable tool she had at her disposal, she would have to exercise patience, and do it to him back at her Hive.

For now, she decided to keep him close, lowering him down - though not before giving him a loving kiss on his lips, making him groan - towards her 'special pod', gently releasing the male she'd imprisoned in their prior, silently calling upon one of her Assaulters to fly in and pick the first man up and cart him off to the Hive... and to feel free to play with him when she got there. Or on the way.

Slowly, her 'special catch' sank into the mess of tentacles, groaning and twitching, barely conscious and soon to be at the mercy of her 'pod', though they wouldn't be too harsh with him; she didn't want to harm his mind, after all.

With the man safely tucked away, she returned her attention to her raid, but noticed that the mob she had descended upon had gotten far ahead of her and dispersed, retreating behind another wall to another part of the settlement. It seemed, perhaps, that the Raid was coming to an end, especially since she could sense most of her Machina daughters were busy with their own hunts and their own quarry.

Yet, there was still no sign of the military or REPAIR. Was this settlement perhaps written off as a lost cause? Or had her Machina actually managed to cut communications entirely, rather than the limited period they initially planned for.

If the humans had gotten to the shelters, it might mean Abyt and her Machina had time to go in and get them. But it'd still be a pain, even in a settlement like this, the shelters could be quite resilient. And, she didn't necessarily want to try and take over the whole settlement at once, that could make her vulnerable. Or take too long. She didn't want a siege. She wouldn't risk that again.

She spied movement out of the corner of her eye; a human running into a building... no, two. A man and a woman.

Abyt licked her lips; if not rooting out every last human, then at least she could indulge in some fun she rarely got to outside of the safety of her Hive.

She moved over to the building, what looked like an older Shelter type, not designed with Machina in mind. Several of her daughters were gathered below, looking at the building eagerly.

"Sorry, girls, but these two... they're mine~"

She sensed their disappointment, but they wouldn't argue; after all, they got to have plenty of fun, stalking humans through buildings since they were generally small enough, half of them at least.

It was only fair their Queen got to share in that fun from time to time.

The Machina dispersed, looking elsewhere for prey, whilst Abyt turned her attention to the blast door in front of her; it wasn't a great design, even for the period it was built for, a reinforced outer shell and heavy blast doors, but lined with windows like a normal high-rise, using reinforced shutters to offset that inherent weakness. It was how she saw those two humans to begin with.

Whilst fine enough for smaller scale emergencies as a commercial building, it lacked overall resilience for proper disasters as a shelter.

And it was worthless against Machina... as Abyt demonstrated when she impaled the two halves of the blast door with her mechanical mantis arms, connected to her throne but extensions of herself nonetheless.

The slabs of metal creaked and screeched as the Machina pried them apart, the holes where her bladed limbs stabbed into the metal beginning to drip green, injecting M2 into the sites at the same time; if nothing else, it'd give the humans something to be distracted by if she couldn't stick around. Or they wouldn't deal with it, and the nanomachines would start consuming and repurposing the mass for twisted designs.

The doors, once rent, almost came off their tracks and hinges, but it didn't matter, Abyt had her entrance. Her throne 'knelt' before the entryway, lowering her humanoid body towards the ground. Overhead, several Assaulters perched on rooftops, maintaining a guard so their Queen could have her fun.

Abyt moaned, and hissing noises emanated from where her humanoid body connected with her throne; plates folded away, small puffs of vapour bursting from the opened seals, a rapid-fire series of precise mechanical and electronic sounds announcing the Queen's decoupling process.

And then, with a pleasured sigh, she stepped out her throne, long, slender yet curvaceous legs setting foot on the ground, her feet fashioned into dangerous looking stilettos, sharp and sensual.

Pulling free from plug sockets in her throne's interface section were two more of her back tentacles, but several more remained attached to her, smaller tendrils from the throne itself serving as umbillicals still connected to the smaller machinery on her back. She couldn't venture too far, tethered as she was, but the flexible appendages would see her barely restricted in even the tight quarters within.

With a devious expression and hungry eyes, she walked inside, and began her search.

It wasn't too difficult; she could literally smell their fear, detecting the pheromones and hormones they'd released as they fled, from their sweat and their breath.

More than that, her senses expanded beyond the scope of human comprehension, possessing all the sensory capability of machines.

She detected their footprints in the minute layer of dust, almost imperceptible to the human eye unless they looked closely, clear as day to her. She cycled through the various spectrums of colour and light, picking up all sorts of minute details that helped her find her prey, going down a set of stairs to a below ground level.

It was a crude layout for a building, rooms arranged in squares within a grid of halls, though most of the rooms appeared to be sealed, the shelter seemingly in disuse.

Soon, Abyt picked up a stronger trace of her quarry, and she licked her lips as she rounded a corner, sharp fingernails lightly trailing along the steel and concrete walls.

"Come out and play, humans~" she cooed. "I don't want to hurt you... quite the opposite~ I want to make you feel good~ Better than you ever have before~"

She knew they wouldn't answer, but she wanted them to know she was coming. Fear was quite the aphrodisiac for Abyt.

She rounded another corner, and found a room with its door missing. And she heard the faintest scrape against a concrete floor within.

She grinned and slipped quietly through the door, her back tentacles snaking in after her, her tail gently brushing against the ground so the humans hiding inside - and the Queen knew they were here - understood that Abyt was in there with them.

"You can hide if you want, I'll find you eventually~" she called out again with a playful wickedness.

She looked over towards a corner of the room - which was sparsely filled by a random assortment of old furniture and metal frames - and saw the door for the room on its side, propped up against the walls as they formed the room's corner... and spied scrape marks on the ground.

She licked her lips, and slowly wandered over. Her tentacles snaked over her shoulders, and without further warning, grasped at the door and tossed it aside, causing the two humans who had huddled behind it to push themselves back against the corner. They both looked young, not long adults.

But nonetheless, they both looked delicious to Abyt; the male was lanky and pale, dressed in dishevelled grey casual-wear and black joggers, and his neat black hair was matted messily to his sweaty brow, but his hazelnut eyes shone bright with fear on his boyish face. The female, she had short blue-dyed hair and a pixie-ish face and green eyes with a freckled face and a similarly pale complexion, clad in stylish black clothes.