A Randy Retirement Pt. 22: Ellie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He noticed how she kept looking at his cock as she was sucking it, like she was contemplating what she was going to do with it later. The rhinestones on her throat that spelled out what he was about to do reflected in the dim lights, like a neon sign on the Vegas strip, beckoning him.

Reaching down, he took her hands and pulled her up, depositing her on her back on the bed. Going to his knees on the floor, Randy pushed Ellie's legs up and she grabbed them under her knees and spread for him. He palmed her ass and dove in, tongue first, lapping at her juices as he slowly began to eat her out. He did not use his fingers, only his tongue as he worked the folds of her vulva and then found her clit. Ellie's back arched off the bed, her legs straight up in the air and she cried out his name as he continued to work on her love bud, sucking on it softly.

Eventually it became too much, and she breathily told him, "I need your cock in me... now!"

Randy sat back on his haunches and lightly slapped her once on her cunt and she flinched.

"How do you want it?"

She did not answer him, instead she showed him, getting up on all fours in the middle of the bed and rocking her ass back and forth toward him. It was a luscious ass, firm and round. His eyes looked past it to her waist, also firm, flat with not an iota of fat. Randy's eyes then traced her lines to her chest, the two large party balloons hanging there, but with no sagging, as if they were filled solid. He couldn't believe they were natural.

"Will wonders never cease," he said under his breath as he climbed onto the bed, hard cock in hand.

Ellie's breath quickened as he situated himself behind her. She brushed her long hair to the side and turned her head to look back at him.

"Mmm, hmm," she hummed in anticipation as he moved closer to her ass and then sucked in a deep breath as she felt his wide cockhead brush her pussy. When he pushed inside, her head swung back to forward, "Ahhh god," and he felt her body begin to tremble.

She was up on her elbows, but her titties brushed the bed every time he went deep, and she grunted. Randy fucked her slow and steady, using the full length of his cock and in time Ellie dropped her chest to the sheets.

He pulled out and smacked her ass once, making her jump, and before she could settle, he went right back inside her.

"Oh god you're so fucking deep," she moaned as he continued to stroke her at the same steady pace until her breathing quickened even more and he pulled out and slapped her ass again.

"Quit teasing me and make me cum," she demanded, working her ass up and down in an effort to tempt him.

Pulling her hips back, he got Ellie back up on all fours and then placed his dick at the entrance of her love tunnel. "You fuck me then," he told her, and she began to work her hips back further.

When she reached back to put him inside, Randy grabbed her hand and stopped her. "No hands."

Ellie gave an exasperated sound of frustration, but redoubled her efforts and eventually she caught his cock with her pussy at just the right angle and it slid home with a loud, wet sound.

She began to work her hips then, fucking herself furiously. She was ripe for an orgasm and pushing herself toward it as desperately as she could.

"You like working my dick with your pussy?" he asked her.

"Yesssss..." she gasped as she grabbed the sheets in front of her to use for leverage, her entire body now moving back and forth on his rod like a piston.

A slight ratcheting up was occurring, Randy could tell by her breathing and how her utterings became more clipped.

In the end, Randy came first, grabbing the shapely bubble of her butt and ramming his cock home with the first eruption from his penis.

Ellie collapsed then, writhing into the bedding as her own climax lit up and overtook her body. She squealed and bit down on the white cotton as his cock continued to jerk and deposit more cum deep inside her until they both were spent.

Afterward, Randy excused himself to go outside and turn off the gas to the firepit while Ellie slipped off to the bathroom to clean up.

When he returned, he sat in bed up against the headboard, with Ellie again lying back on his chest, her body at an angle to his and her feet pointed toward the far corner of the bed. He had his arms wrapped around her, just under her breasts, his thumbs casually flicking her still hard nipples every now and then.

"Is Ellie short for Eleanor?" he broke the silence.

"No, it's Elise, my mother thought it sounded sophisticated," she responded sarcastically.

"I take it you don't?"

"Why do you think I go by Ellie?" she laughed and then stilled before asking him a question of her own.

"Do you remember what you told me the first time we were together?"

"I told you a lot of things Ellie, you're gonna have to be more specific."

"About the freedom to choose and to give control to who I desire... when I desire."

"Yes, I remember."

"That's what I meant when I said I want to be your sugar baby, but not like normal. I don't want you to pay me or buy me things; I just want you to fuck me. I choose to give you complete control over me, over my body, for the times we can be together from now until I graduate from college."

He stayed silent and waited for her to finish. She sat up from his chest, turning her upper body to so that she could look him in the face.

"I mean, you've opened up this whole new experience for me and I want to explore it as fully as possible until I have to start work in the real world. It'll be kinda like a fantasy that I can live and remember for the rest of my life, even if I have to move away and be on my own," and then there was an extended pause. "Even if I have to live without you fucking me anymore."

Finally, Randy spoke, reaching out a hand to her cheek.

"This is what you want?" he asked and she nodded. "You've thought it all through, all the ramifications and possible outcomes?"

"I've tried to. It gets me horny though, and I have to play with myself."

Randy laughed softly, "You spend too much time watching porn," and that brought a small smile to her face. "Very well. I agree to be your sugar daddy, so to speak, on the terms you've outlined. It might prove interesting."

Ellie broke into a wide grin that lit up the darkness. She kissed him on the cheek, then adjusted her body to lay with her chest on his. Randy settled down with his head on his pillow, stroked her hair and told her, "Go to sleep young lady, you have a big week ahead of you."

***

Monday

Two hours after the first light of Monday arrived, Randy rose and put on a pair of gray cotton gym shorts. He let Ellie sleep and went out to check some financial things on his laptop. The house had a large, open-plan area that was a combination office, dining room and kitchen; with the round living room also open and sunken off the southeast corner.

When Ellie awakened, she came in to where Randy was sitting in a straight-backed chair at a Parsons desk along the interior wall shared with his bedroom. She was naked and leaned over him, her boobs resting on his shoulder as she hugged him around the neck from behind with both arms and kissed him softly on the ear.

Above them on the wall was a map of the world with a mirrored background and he watched her without turning.

"I see that you need something to keep you occupied before lunch."

Ellie leaned further over his shoulder to look at him and grinned smugly.

Holding onto her hands while rising, he told her, "Come with me."

He took her to the playroom and immediately to the left, where there was a large apparatus made of black pipe and bolted to the floor and ceiling. It was the thing he had first used with her the prior time she was here. The pipes were 4" in diameter with the vertical uprights standing six feet apart. There was something new that hadn't been there the first time; a horizontal pipe that connected the uprights and was movable by way of inset hex screws. It made the pipes resemble an H. The frame now also had similar cross-members at the bottom and top.

"You're gonna tie me to that and fuck me this time?" she asked him as he placed her wrists and ankles in leather bondage cuffs.

"Something like that," and he winked as he said it.

He positioned Ellie facing the center of the room and behind the uprights, and then had her place her feet in front of the cross bar that connected across the bottom. He spread her feet wide and clipped the ankle cuffs there, so that she could not back up. Then he adjusted the middle crossbar so that it was at the height of her hip bones. Taking each arm in turn and bringing it up behind her so that her upper torso bent over slightly to relieve the pressure on her shoulders, he clipped each wrist high on the corresponding upright.

Slapping her ass hard, he told her, "Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back," and then chuckled as he walked to the storage room.

Ellie had sucked in air sharply when he had struck her and tried to flex her legs while he was gone, but the crossbar at her hips limited her movement.

When Randy returned, she could see that he had several items in his hands, but before she could ask what they were he told her to open wide and she did without hesitation.

Her reward was a rubber-coated metal ring, just behind her incisors, which held her mouth open wide but allowed her tongue freedom of movement. She tried to ask him what he was doing to her as Randy tightened the strap behind her head to hold it in place and then let her hair fall back down. Her effort was for naught.

Then he was out of her sight, somewhere behind her, and she struggled with the ring-gag in a futile effort to talk. That was quieted when she felt him push lubricated fingers inside her asshole and she moaned once more. Seconds later she felt the pressure of something large against her anal ring and thought he was going to fuck her ass before she realized it wasn't his cock, but instead a plug; a very large one. After several moments of push and relax, her ass opened to receive it. By feel alone, she thought that it was probably about seven inches deep in her and it created a sense of fullness that she liked, but it wasn't him.

"Ahh oint uuuu," she attempted to tell him, but he did not take time to try to decipher what she was trying to say.

When she turned her head in an effort to look back at him, he slapped her ass again, making it shake as she squealed.

"Don't turn around," he growled, with a heightened emphasis on the first word, and she obeyed and then groaned, working her ass to get used to the plug.

Next, she felt him placing some type of harness around her waist and then something round and large was pressed into her sex.

When she heard a click and then felt the vibrations, she knew it was the Hitachi. He had used that on her the first time as well, but it was on a dildo stick then.

Randy pulled a strap up between the crack of her ass, across the flange of the butt plug and buckled it tightly to the harness at the middle of her back. The black leather contrasted with the copper color of her cheeks as it split them and held the plug firmly inside her. Ellie tanned in the nude. The way her legs were spread, the strap pulled the bulb of the Hitachi directly on her clit and she could already feel the waves of an orgasm building inside.

He then came back into her line of sight. She watched his back as he went again to the storage room, coming back with some hoses and a large silver can the size of a bucket. She looked on as he plugged it in, turned it on, and the sound of a vacuum began to pulse.

Ellie's eyes grew wide as he approached with the hoses. They had some type of clear plastic tubes on the end, and she wondered what in the world he was going to do with them.

He bent and sucked briefly at each of her large nipples, getting them coated with his saliva. They were already hardened from the Hitachi and his mouth only stiffened them more. She closed her eyes and an involuntary gasp made its way past the ring in her mouth as his tongue worked on each nipple in turn. Then he straightened and as she opened her eyes, Randy placed the milking claws up to her tits and let the vacuum suck each of her nipples inside.

Ellie squealed and tried to look down, without success. She did feel the pull on her nipples as the goat milker did that for which it was designed, sucking each of them in a firm, steady, and alternating cycle.

He ran his fingers through her thick blonde mane causing her to look up at him with imploring, sapphire blue eyes.

"That ought to keep you occupied while I finish up. I'll be back in an hour," and he reached down and flipped the Hitachi to high, walking out as Ellie fidgeted in her bonds and moaned urgently after him.

After he had left, she looked down in the direction where her crotch was buzzing. The intense vibration only enhanced the horniness with which she had awakened. Her plan was to entice Randy to fuck her first thing, but he had turned the tables on her and now she was stuck.

Briefly she wondered just how big the plug in her ass was as her anal muscles involuntarily contracted around it. They did not make much headway. Even though it wasn't as deep, she still felt as full as her memory of his cock in her ass some 11 months ago. Her train of thought was interrupted as her pussy began to twitch and she knew what was about to happen.

The natural chemicals her body had released had accumulated inside her. When she would have her most intense orgasms, it always built up in increments, like a ratchet tightening one click at a time, until the tension became too much, and she became lost in a flood of euphoria that snapped her body.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" she cried out as her body shook all over. Her mind grew foggy and the last clear thought she had was about the drool that was dripping from her opened mouth.

"Ahhrrrrgggghhhh"

It was a cry of pleasure as the ratchet released and her limbs tested the limits that held her. She came in a flood of moaning as she thrashed in the frame. It was a good thing she was bound as her body finally relaxed, the pipes holding her up. Ellie, however, didn't realize this as she was already ramping up to a second orgasm.

It took a little over six minutes, but she announced its arrival with a cry that was even more shrill than the first, matching the intensity her climax brought.

Randy heard her cry from two rooms away. He thought to himself that he might have to check out the video of her later that night.

Everything done in and around his house was filmed by multiple high-def cameras. He had a massive server to save all the video in the storage room until he had time to edit it. Closing the laptop, he rose and went into the kitchen to fix lunch, deciding on making a macaroni salad from scratch and to boil some small shrimp to put in it as well.

Sporadically, he heard Ellie cum several more times as he prepared the dish and forty minutes later, when it was ready, he washed his hands and went to give her some relief.

When the doors to the playroom swished open, she didn't even notice. Sweat coated her tanned body and she was flailing in the confines of the H-pipe. Another orgasm was about to arrive and he watched the blonde beauty, laces of salvia trailing from her mouth, as her entire body oscillated when she came.

With the first signs of her calming, Randy switched off the Hitachi and the goat milker. He held his hands under the milking claws and waited for them to release her nipples, but they didn't, and he had to give them a gentle pull until they came loose; provoking a soft moan that was distorted by the ring in her mouth.

Randy reached down and softly caressed her distended nipples, bringing more moans from Ellie. Her nipples were already striking, the second thing one would notice after her tits, if she were not wearing a bra. Now they were huge and like a giant billboard flashing, 'Look! Look!' They were cold, rigid, wet to his touch and easily double in size, maybe even three times as big.

"Did we have a good time?" he asked as he loosened the buckle of the gag.

"Uhh haaa," she replied mindlessly. He took that as a yes.

He went behind her and undid the strap that split her crack, then took a firm hold on the anal plug and pulled. He had lubed it well, but it still took a little effort and he watched as her anal ring extended out with it until the black plug exited her anus.

Ellie sighed deeply.

"Liked that did you?" he asked, not really expecting a reply, but getting one anyway.

"Felt full," she told him in a voice that was a little stronger than a moment ago.

Unstrapping the harness from her waist, he laid it on the floor and bent behind her to release her ankle cuffs. Ellie was dripping from her pussy and his eyes instantly went to the floor. There were small pools of her juices there and he asked her, "Did you squirt?"

"I don't know what that is. It was all so intense then I kinda got lost," she told him, her voice feathery.

Standing close behind her, her put one arm around her waist, just in case, and unclipped one of her wrists.

"Can you stand?"

"I think so," she replied.

Her switched out arms and unclipped the other cuff and then slowly released her and Ellie took an unsteady step backward. Randy helped her around the H-frame to the center of the room and stood beside her, a hand at the small of her back.

"How was it?"

Her face turned up to him, a small smile ensconced on it, "I don't think I've ever cum as many times in my life as I came in that hour."

"So it was good?"

"Yes," she told him, her voice back to normal, but her eyes still glassy.

"Excellent. Don't worry about getting dressed, just come eat."

The entire lunch, he couldn't take his eyes off her nipples. He wanted to touch them some more, twirl them in his fingers, and pull on them. It was all Randy could do to resist the urge.

Ellie, for her part, devoured her meal. As it wore on, she regained her equilibrium and her eyes became focused. At one point she put down her fork and gently tested her engorged nipples. Randy's cock almost jumped from his shorts in jealousy, but he kept quiet and watched.

For several minutes she explored them, felt them and then she picked her fork back up and looked at him.

"Thank you."

"For?" he asked, pausing his chewing.

"This," and she dipped her head toward her chest. "I love it."

He told her she was welcome, and they both went back to their meal. When they had finished, he announced, "As soon as we get the dishes done, we'll do whatever you want."

Ellie nodded and got up to clear the table. She went to the sink and began to run water, telling him, "I'll wash, you dry. Then you can fuck my ass."

"Yes ma'am," he replied, with just a pinch of sarcasm.

As he handed her the last dried dish to place in the cabinet, he watched as she stretched upward on her toes. Before she could lower herself, Randy reached down and locked into her from behind; his two middle fingers deep in her pussy and his thumb buried in her asshole. Using them like the handle of a push cart, he maneuvered Ellie to his bedroom. She giggled the entire way, but had started to get wet by the time he stopped her in the middle of the room.

Taking his hand from between her legs, he pulled her closer by her enlarged nipples and she drew in air sharply.

"Sore?"

"Yeah some, but more like hyper-sensitive, that's why I love it," and her eyes followed Randy's head as he ducked down to examine her left nipple closer. "It's like they are igniting a fireeeee," her voice turned shrill and trailed off as he enveloped the topic of conversation with his mouth and sucked. Ellie's head tilted back and her body quivered as she gave a throaty sigh.