A Randy Retirement Pt. 22: Ellie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused just for a moment and asked, "You okay?"

"Yes!" came the bedraggled, but assertive reply, "Please don't fucking stop. I'm real close again."

Randy twirled his hands and gripped her wrists from the opposite side, now holding her hands up in the air, bending her torso even lower. He noted that she was extremely flexible as he went back to hammering her cunt and she cried out, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me with that big cock."

He watched her ass as it bounced, her hair moving with each stroke like a grass skirt at a hula dance. He could only imagine the sight of the motion her chest was making and it made his dick twinge.

Breathing hard, but nowhere near his limit, the feeling of being deep inside her pushed him onward. She was tight, but her pussy was like velvet as it contracted on him with each thrust. And then she climaxed, clamping down on him so tightly that he had to stop and just hold steady while she came.

"Oh Randy!!! I'm cummmiinnggg!!!" she called out as her ass began to move up and down on his captured organ, grinding on him as she stood there bent over and locked onto him.

Eventually she stilled and quieted, and Randy let go of her hands. Ellie collapsed to the floor, turned with her legs tucked beneath her and took his cock, dripping with her juices, into her mouth. She never took her eyes off his face, like she was daring him to cum as she twirled her tongue around his cockhead.

Wanking his dick with both hands, she sucked fiercely on the head, never going deep, and eventually brought him off. When Randy came, she was running her tongue along the bottom of his long shaft and had to rush to bring her mouth back to the head as it spurted in her hands.

Ellie caught as much of his sperm as she could and then swallowed it before licking the remainder off her hands and again swallowing.

He bent and took her by her face, helped her up and then kissed her deeply, Ellie still holding onto his dick.

"I think that's enough protein for one day," he told her, and she shook her head in silent agreement. He looked at her face and could tell that she was still in the throes of post-orgasmic bliss, the 'I'm not quite here' look persisting. They made their way to his bed and slept soundly, the ocean waves providing a barely discernable white noise that carried them to slumber.

***

Tuesday

Randy tried to wake Ellie around eight, but she was being lazy and uncooperative, so he let her sleep and paused only long enough to take in her nipples that still retained some of their growth from yesterday's suction. He showered, dressed in khaki dress shorts and a dark blue collared shirt; then went for a longwalk on the beach, leaving Ellie a note. Upon his return, she still was not up so he scrambled some eggs and cooked bacon. He faintly heard the shower start, and not long afterwards she emerged, wearing only a t-shirt, just as he was finishing his meal.

"I'm hungry." It was past 10:30, and he almost told her the kitchen was closed.

Instead, he fixed some more eggs and bacon; sitting and watching her while she ate, and when she finished, Ellie helped him clean up the dishes.

He sent her to get the dirty laundry from her room and he gathered the same from his bath and stripped his bed. Their paths converged and he led her to the washroom that separated the garage from the kitchen. They separated the laundry, put his bedding in the washing machine and turned it on.

She sidled up and took him by the lapels of his shirt as the water ran into the drum in the background, "What do you have planned for this afternoon?"

Randy played coy, "I don't know for sure. Why? Do you have something in mind?"

"Yeah, kinda. How about we sunbathe and then I get licked and dicked out by the pool?"

"Sounds like a plan, I'll meet you out there in ten," and they went to their rooms. All Randy did was grab a bottle of suntan lotion and some sunglasses and head out. He stripped off his shirt and shorts and began to apply the coconut scented oil, making sure to coat his most sensitive area fully. He was on a lounger when Ellie emerged in the same swimsuit she had worn last year with the Bandeau style top and a skimpy string bottom.

She stopped short and cocked her head when she saw him lying there naked. Without a word, she removed her suit, grabbed his lotion, and dragged a lounger next to him.

"Let me know when thirty minutes are up so I can flip over."

Randy turned his head to her and raised his glasses. "And just how in hell am I supposed to do that?"

"Set a timer on your phone."

"Did you bring your phone out here?" he asked.

Ellie settled back and closed her eyes, "Nope."

"Neither did I. If you want a timer, go get your phone."

She looked at him, huffed and puffed, and then went to get her phone.

Shaking his head, he got up and went into the house as well to turn on some music and the outside speakers. Heading back out she sped up beside him and they raced to their respective deck chairs, Ellie giggling the entire way.

When her phone signaled the appointed time, she asked him to rub lotion on her back. Randy was tempted to do it sensually, but decided against it and when he had finished Ellie insisted that he let her do his back and he acquiesced. They each set their loungers to lie flat and she reset the timer.

Thirty minutes later, when it sounded again, he sat up and asked her, "Now what do we do? Lay on our sides?"

Ellie laughed, "No you silly man, we re-oil and repeat."

"Not just yet, I have to go put the wash in the dryer," and he put on his shirt and scampered into the house. He stopped to wash his hands and arms, then switched out the loads of laundry, the old one to the dryer and a new one in the washer.

When he returned to the pool deck, Ellie was flat on her back in her lounger.

"You started back without me?"

Her shoulders shrugged and she mumbled, "Sunlight was wasting."

"It's one fuckin' o'clock in the afternoon, there's sunlight for at least six more hours," he laughed and saw her grin in response.

He shook his head, pulled off the shirt, recoated his arms and hands, and lay back down beside her.

"Why'd you put the shirt on?" she asked.

"So I could switch the clothes without getting lotion on them."

"Oh... smart."

Randy shook his head once more and closed his eyes.

When the alarm sounded, they both duly reapplied lotion to each other and rolled over.

This went on for three more cycles until Randy was half asleep and missed the timer. Somewhere in his brain he heard water splash and struggled to awaken. Warm water splattered on him as it wet the pool deck and he sat up with a start.

Ellie had jumped into the pool and was now attempting to entice him to follow by cupping her hands in the shallow end and throwing water at him. He gathered himself and then sprung from his lounger, jogging half the length of the pool past her and diving into the deep end with his hands protecting his groin. He surfaced, turned, and saw Ellie freestyling toward him furiously.

When she got there, she pulled up and dog-paddled for a moment as she pulled her wet hair back out of her face.

"You rang?" he asked.

"Yeah," and she came closer and began to push him back toward the wall of the pool, "It was time you finished your senior citizen nap. If I had left you there on your back, something important may have gotten sunburned."

"Thank you," he said as he backed to the gunite pool wall and propped his arms on the edge.

"You're welcome. Now that you're here, don't go anywhere," and with that she took a huge breath and dove under.

He knew what was coming, and it felt good when she started sucking his dick. Ellie must have still swum a lot because she was down for almost a full minute. When she surfaced, she kept stroking him with her hand.

"Impressive," he commented as she refilled her lungs and went back down without comment, taking even more of his cock down her throat. This process repeated itself until she had taken all of him while underwater and held it for more than thirty seconds.

Her head broke water after that with a large grin on her face and she pursed her lips and streamed water at his face from less than two feet away.

"Proud of yourself?" he asked as she continued to masturbate him with her hand.

"Damn straight, that was pretty cool, if I do say so myself." Her voice was raspy and she squeezed his cock tighter as she stroked it.

"It was," he conceded, "Anything else I can do for you?"

"Yes, but we need to go to the shallow end," and she threw her head backwards.

"If you let go of my cock I'll race you," and she did so immediately, pushing off from the pool wall with a foot on either side of him and gaining a head start.

Ellie easily won the race and had gotten out and retrieved a cushion from one of the loungers by the time Randy arrived. She spread it on the edge of the deck close to the 3-foot mark and patted it. "Come sit here."

Randy let her play her little game and did as she said, sitting on the cushion with his legs dangling into the pool. She jumped back in, went underwater, and came up between his knees.

"I've never done this before, but I want to try it," she said in a hoarse tone and placed her 34DDs on either side of his erect cock with her elbows out as she pressed her tits together with her hands. Randy slid forward, the top of his thighs under her armpits, and then leaned back to give her easier access.

He noticed for the first time how long her fingers were for her overall size and made a mental note to check her toes later. Ellie was trying her best to tit fuck herself with his cock, moving her body up and down by flexing at her hips. When the head of his cock was fully exposed, she would lick it, and that stimulated Randy's frenulum, making him even harder. If she kept it up, he was going to have to fuck her, but he knew that was the goal.

He sat up and Ellie shifted her hands, pinching her own nipples and pulling her breasts out and further around his ten inches. Randy bent down and kissed her before leaning back with his hands behind him on the deck and Ellie continued to lick his cock like a popsicle. When he felt a shudder coming on from her attention to his dick, he put his hands under her armpits, encouraging Ellie to get out of the water.

She did, and he escorted her to her lounger and positioned her on all fours, then knelt to lick her, from her from pussy to asshole. He saw her toes curl and noticed that they, like her fingers, were very long and not what one would expect on someone with her 5' 2" frame.

Ellie wobbled on the lounger as the sensation of his tongue in her holes fluttered throughout her body. He spread her ass cheeks with his hands, and she looked back at him, her facial expression one of distress. Randy was certain that the only thing Ellie was distressed about was her growing need to cum and he buried his face once again in her snatch.

He spat on her asshole and straightened, watching as she fingered herself and begged him to fuck her. When he approached with cock in hand, she started twerking her ass and he used his ten inches to spank her ass cheeks.

Ellie could wait no longer and reached back, taking his cock and bringing the head to her asshole. She stuck out her tongue and curled it upward, the tip pressing into her upper lip as she put his cock inside her ass and let out a moan of fulfilled desire that racked her body before she pushed herself backwards, fucking herself with his dick.

Slowly Randy took over control, his right hand on her shoulder as Ellie reached back, sometimes with one hand, sometimes with both and spread her ass cheeks.

"Ah, fuck yeah... Oh my god." It was expressed as a breathy moan, her voice soft & vulnerable, yet so smokey and sexy that Randy almost came in her ass right then. He kept fucking her, but struggled to keep his balls from exploding as the heat in both of them continued to climb.

"That feel good?" he asked.

"Ahhh... fuck! Yeah it does," she told him in that same voice and he picked up the intensity out of his own growing need.

Ellie shook her head slowly sideways as she continued to tell him how much she loved it.

"Ohhh... fuuccckkkk. You're gonna make me cum like that."

He put both hands on her shoulders, pulling her back by them, and she turned her head to take one of his fingers into her mouth, sucking it. Looking down, Randy watched her asshole as it took his dick, the sight sending him closer to climax.

"Ohhh yeaahhh," she growled in a low, almost tormented tone as the fucking grew even more intense and she dropped her head down and saw her own huge breasts bounding back and forth, contributing to her momentum.

Her breathing had grown shallow and she was almost there, wailing "Ohh... ooohhh babyyyyyy... Ohh yesssss, ahh fuck yes!" and then she came, dropping her chest down as her asshole tried to capture his cock forever.

She failed. Randy pulled out and spanked her ass again with his dick as she continued to move it back and forth. He was winded himself and on the verge of cumming, so he welcomed the brief respite before round two.

Eventually Ellie turned and reached for his cock, sucking it clean and asking to ride him. They switched positions and Ellie straddled the chair and lowered her asshole onto his cock as he held it upright for her. She placed her hands on his chest, put her twerking skills to use, and used her legs to fuck him with long deep strokes. She was going so far up that his penis escaped once or twice, but she wasted no time in putting it back herself and found the right movement to keep his cock in her ass. Each re-entry clicked her ratchet another notch higher.

She took one hand and flipped the long hair that had fallen over her face back, a strand or two remaining as he observed her breathing slowly change. Ellie's pace got faster and more insistent and then her stomach started sinking in, revealing her lower ribs as her face turned into an 'O' and she held her breath again while she rode him. When she finally came, she stopped with his cock completely inside, her perfect ass filling the dimples where his legs and hips met. Her asshole twitched, squeezing his dick tightly with her rectal muscles while she smiled sheepishly at him.

"What, you want to pinch it off?" he jokingly asked.

"No," she whispered and bent to kiss him deeply before rising and getting to her knees on the concrete. Randy stopped her, took the cushion from the lounger, and put it down for her to kneel on before lying back and enjoying the feel of her mouth as it enveloped his still hard cock. She went completely down on him twice, retching each time, before stopping with her head still hovering over his cock. She dribbled spit on it as she adjusted her hair again.

"You haven't cum yet," she stated, not taking her eyes off the one-eyed monster she held in her hands.

"No, not yet. But we aren't quite through yet either," Randy replied. Her gravelly voice was bringing him close.

"I want you to cum in my pussy," she told him as she wrapped a hand around his cock by the base and started sucking again, working diligently on the head while teasing it with her tongue. Ellie's ass was within reach and Randy inserted two fingers in her requested hole. She was soaked and moaned on his shaft as she swallowed him again, working her jaws the entire way, a gulp at a time, until her lips touched his pelvis and she held herself there with her hand now holding his nut sack.

He took her head and slowly pulled it up, her mouth remained open as strings of saliva stretched between it and his dick. He turned sideways on the lounger, indicating that she should join him. Ellie climbed aboard and like him, she lay on her right hip. Her left hand held her leg up as Randy grabbed her right hand and held it under her head like a pillow. He shoved his cock inside her twat and heard her immediately start to pant as she looked down at her split pussy.

Her moaning increased, along with her shortened breaths as he brought his top arm up and pulled her back against him by her shoulder. She had widened her knees of her own accord as he steamrolled onward, still picking up the pace.

As Ellie flew down the pleasure highway, she began to work her abs, moving her sex back to him and matching his strokes. She was notching her way toward climax and the more she moaned, the more she pushed Randy onward and the attention his cock was giving her approached hammering status.

After a few minutes Ellie turned her head toward his and announced, in that husky, breath-shortened voice, "I'm gonna cum!!!"

His right hand pulled her head roughly to him and he kissed her until she exploded, her body convulsing with his continued barrage. She called out loudly into his mouth as he didn't let go until the orgasm had nearly run its course.

Suddenly, he released her and got up to stand beside the lounger. Ellie looked over her shoulder and saw that he was jacking his dick and quickly came to her knees on the chair, taking his cock from his hand and licking it. She started to suck and he shuddered; but he didn't cum. She deep throated him once, then twice, her tongue swiping the underside of his shaft each time she went down on it and Randy shuddered again.

He noticed that her other hand was between her own legs, the fingers deep in her muff as the moment arrived.

Taking his cock from her, he instructed, "Lean back," and he watched as she did so, "That's it" and she stuck out her tongue as far as she could and watched him as he jerked his cock in her face. The first shot hit her left cheek, right below her eye, and stretched all the way across her forehead to the edge of her hair. The second landed squarely on her tongue, but she continued to hold it out for him. Her eyes still open, the third followed the path of the first, landing alongside it and striping her cheek, eye, and forehead again. The fourth and final rope was a double shot, the primary landing again on her tongue and the secondary catching just the tip before tumbling down onto her massive chest. Randy growled in release and Ellie tried to smile with her tongue out until she was certain there were no more eruptions coming and swallowed what she had caught. Her face showed jubilation as spoke not a word and leaned forward to clean off his cock, smacking her lips and swallowing avariciously as both their vital signs slowly returned to normal.

She shook his dick and said nonchalantly, "You realize that you've made me crazy for your cock," and then bent her head and licked a wad of cum from the back of his hand before looking back up at him and then standing.

"Oh really?" he teased, pulling her in close by her waist.

She brought her hands up, her forearms together, squeezing her breasts together as she replied, "Yeah, I'd do about anything for you to make me cum with it."

"Unfortunately, doing it again will have to wait for later. We've got to get cleaned up and dressed for dinner."

"Okay," she purred as she watched her fingernail trail down the center of his chest, "But can we shower together?" and her eyes hopefully came back to his as she looked at him with her cum covered face.

"Yes," he agreed, "as long as we only shower. No sex. If we're late, we'll be waiting in line forever."

Ellie pouted but nodded in accord. They washed each other quickly in his shower and then she wrapped a towel around both her hair and her torso before she padded off to her room to get ready, her ass swishing under the thick Egyptian cotton.

When Randy next saw her, she wore faded jeans, ankle boots, and a suede colored, cropped knit sweater that was soft as down. She looked fantastic in it. The ensemble combined with her tan and her blonde hair set Randy off and his mouth watered when he saw her.