A Randy Retirement Pt. 22: Ellie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy released her from his mouth, "I want you to go into the bathroom and get your ass ready for me. Do you understand?"

Ellie shook her head and then followed his instruction. A little over ten minutes later she came back to find Randy still standing in the very same spot, but now naked. She stopped in front of him, looked up with her hands on his waist, and started to speak, but he put a forefinger to her lips.

Gripping her tightly by the elbows, just in case, he dipped his head and resumed sucking on her nipples, finding that the fire in her body rekindled quickly as Ellie moaned. His tongue arced sparks to her libido by way of her nipples and her body responded. Ellie's hand found her pussy and she moaned as Randy straightened and kissed her passionately. She broke from him and slid down, taking his hardening cock in hand as her knees hit the floor to get him fully ready. Never taking his cock deep, she spent an inordinate amount of time on the head. In fact, at one point Randy thought she was trying to suck it off. She worked the lower half of his shaft alternately with both hands as she sucked, her lips extending out from her face as she held the suction until the last moment before pulling off and then went at it again. When she was satisfied, she slapped it against her cheek several times and looked up.

"I think we're ready now."

"I certainly am," Randy agreed as she stood up, one of her hands still holding his manhood. Her nipples touched his chest and she looked back where she had been kneeling.

"Me too."

When Randy looked down at the little puddle of her juices on the floor.

"Mmmm, I guess so. On the bed on your side," and when she was in position, he moved her top thigh closer to her chest and inserted two fingers into her pussy.

"Oh godddd," Ellie cried out in desire as he finger banged her long enough to get his hand thoroughly wet. He removed his hand and used her wetness to lubricate her asshole as she started to plead.

"Oh god hurry." She was on her right side, with her torso twisted back so she could look at him. Her right leg was on the edge of the bed with her left knee pulled up and touching her breasts and exposing her asshole and pussy.

Randy, still standing, roughly plowed into her pussy to get his cock coated with her juice and then pulled out and began to push it against her anal ring. With her left arm stretched behind her on the bed for balance, Ellie encouraged him as she lay twisted, imploring him in a breathy voice, "Put it in, put it in."

When her muscles relented and he slid past them, she sighed and laid her head on the bed. Settling into a steady beat, one stroke per second, he went to the hilt and back and leaned over her ass to put his hands on either side of her.

This was slightly new to Ellie. He had done her anally in doggy and in missionary, but she had never had a cock in her sideways before, not that it mattered. All that mattered to her right then was that he was fucking her ass and it felt wonderful.

Both her tits and ass began to move in time with his strokes and Ellie moaned as Randy continued to steadily rock her for the better part of ten minutes.

She knew she was ratcheting up, her focus entirely on the cock in her ass and her building orgasm. She couldn't care less that she had begun to babble.

"Uh... haa... huh-un... unn... mmm... mmm-ahh."

The longer it went, the more the timbre of her utterances turned carnal and base, acquiring a rough edge. This prompted Randy onward, and he picked up his intensity and speed like the main rod of a locomotive. By that time Ellie's body was being assaulted by waves of hormones and even her babbling could not be understood. Her body rocked on the bed, the covers bunching up under her as her ass and breasts continued like a mass seismic wave with each downstroke.

When the ratchet that had been tightening for fifteen minutes finally popped, she spasmed in climax and tried to bring her left leg over to lie on her back, but he held her twisted and kept pounding her ass as he was close to cumming himself.

Not long afterwards, he felt his balls clinch on a downstroke and was already shooting off when he pulled out, finally allowing her to lie flat on the bed while several streams landed on her squirming body as he jacked his dick and groaned savagely.

His cum sprayed from her belly button to her cleavage and the jism that landed on her mountainous breasts slowly oozed down to the valley between them while he stood there and observed, still holding his cock and groaning. They were both breathing hard, in time with each other and after a moment he laid down on the bed beside her.

For over ten minutes they stayed just like that, recovering, until she turned her head toward him and, "That was intense."

Randy just nodded once in agreement.

She placed both her hands on her abdomen, palms up with her little fingers against her skin and slid them up her body, capturing his seed and then licking it off her hands. In the middle of her task, she justified her actions, "Gotta get my dose of protein in for today," and turned to him grinning before she continued.

Rising, she went to the bathroom again and he could hear water running as she wet a washcloth and further cleaned herself up.

When she returned, she took his cock in her mouth and sucked the excess off before using the washcloth to clean him up.

By the time she was finished, it was almost two o'clock in the afternoon. He retrieved a bottle of skin lotion and rubbed some on her sensitive nipples and then they lay in each other's arms and talked about how she had played softball, tennis and swam competitively and then became a cheerleader. She asked Randy what he did for exercise.

"I fuck."

She laughed, "You do that well. But no, I'm serious."

"I'm serious too. Fucking is great exercise if you're not always on the bottom," and he winked at her before answering her question. "I played the stick and ball sports in high school and then coached football, basketball and track."

"I meant what you do now, you silly man."

"I walk most days when I'm not fucking and play golf once or twice a week and that's about it."

"You don't lift weights?"

"No, but I do a lot of upkeep and stuff around this house and my other one."

Her face registered surprise, "You have another house?"

"Yes, this is my beach house. I split time between here and the main house about three hours away."

"I want to see it."

"Maybe someday."

"Okay," and she let it go for the moment. "Do you walk or ride a cart when you golf?"

"I get a cart, but it never leaves the cart path," he told her.

The conversation continued, with each of them telling stories of their successes and failures in sports over the years.

As the subject petered out, she asked him what the plan was for the evening. "I'm going to fuck you some more Ellie. I've got to stay in shape," and he winked at her again.

She involuntarily wet her lips as he rolled over to look at the clock. It was a quarter until four and he turned back and kissed her quickly on the lips as she placed a hand on his chest, anticipating more.

"Now, go to your room and get ready to go out for dinner. And dress up sexy. You've got two hours until we leave."

"You're taking me out again?"

"Yes Ellie, why wouldn't I take you out and show you off. You're the most fuckable thing on the island."

She grinned at him just before she rolled off the bed and left. In the grin Randy saw a glimpse of the sorority girl that you could impress with words. But there was also the quiet confidence there of a young, career professional woman who knew exactly what she wanted. She was growing out of one and into the other and seemed to be well grounded and handling it well. He got up and made his way to his own shower.

After giving her two hours, Randy walked into her room and of course she wasn't ready. She stood there with a look of 'I'm sorry;' the darkness of her skin contrasting with the whiteness of her only piece of clothing, a tiny, white G-string. She noticed him palming something in his hand and asked, "What's that?"

Randy held the pink object up by its four-inch tail, which served as an antenna. "It's called a Lush. It's a remote-controlled vibrator. You're gonna have it inside you tonight while we're out."

Ellie's eyes grew wide and she half-smiled as she leerily replied. "Okay."

"Turn around and bend over. Grab the dresser and spread your legs."

She obeyed without reservation, and he presented the bulb of the little fiend to her, "Put it in your mouth and get it wet." It was about the size of a golf ball that had been flattened out of round, but again, without reservation, she obeyed. Once she had it wet, he pulled aside the thin piece of cloth that ran through her crack. Using one hand, Randy spread her labia, and with the other he inserted the business end of the vibrator inside her vagina as she drew in air sharply, only little more than an inch of the antenna remained outside.

Putting the string back into place, he smacked her lightly on the ass, "Now put a dress and shoes on and let's go."

Ellie worked her hips to get accustomed to the feel of her new accessory and looked up at him.

"What's this thing supposed to do?"

"I have an app on my phone. I can adjust how it vibrates and how intense it vibrates at any time."

"In front of people?"

"If I so choose, yes."

She smiled broadly. "Oh, you're evil. Get out so I can finish."

"Ellie, it's not like I haven't seen you naked."

"I know, but still... out! Out!"

He laughed as he left, the door closing behind him. He gave her two minutes and then pulled out his phone and activated the app.

"Oh, you bastard!" she called from the other side of the door. He ramped up the intensity briefly, "Oh shitttt! Randy... stop!" she cried in a shrill tone.

Randy relented and a few minutes later she opened the door and he ogled her from her head to her feet. She had sandals on, the white polish on her fingers and toes highlighted by the copper color of her skin. Above them she wore a thin, white sundress that came to her ankles. It was billowy and flowing to her waist where there was a narrow cinch that tightened the top. Said top came barely above her ample chest and was secured by a narrow cord that ran from each armpit and tied behind her neck, the two ends of the white cord hanging between her shoulder blades with a tassel on each end. In the back, the waist did not cover the dimple just above her tailbone and it had three thin cords that connected the top horizontally across her tanned back. The dress was not sheer, but he could easily make out her aureoles through the fabric. No bra.

He was reminded of the statues of Greek and Roman women in their togas, but none of those statues were this delectable.

"Sexy," he told her as he nodded approval.

"Do you know that my bedroom door doesn't have a lock?"

"Why yes I do. That's the way I want it," and he took her arm and escorted her to the car.

Every head in the pizza place turned when they walked in, including Sam's. He was the elderly retiree who served as the bartender. This was the public place on the island where Randy spent the most time and Sam was acutely aware of the former's propensity for chasing tail, sometimes in the establishment. But Sam could not remember Randy ever bringing a female to the restaurant, so this was a first.

"Evening Sam, I'd like to introduce you to my date. This is Ellie. Ellie, Sam. You can shake his hand, he's harmless."

Sam mock stared at Randy for just a moment and then turned to the blond with a smile, "Nice to meet you," he greeted her as he stuck out his mottled hand to shake and otherwise ignored the taunt. "What'll you have?"

Ellie ordered a glass of wine while Randy asked for a sweet tea.

Sam looked to Randy in question. "Yes Sam, she's old enough to drink."

The older man nodded once and turned to get the order as he muttered to himself, "Jus' checkin'."

Ellie whispered, "He seems nice."

"He's the best. We have a great relationship. If he were about 20 years younger, he'd probably be my wingman."

In less than a minute Sam was back with their drinks. "You know," he said as he handed over the tea, "in the four or five years I've known you, I can't remember you ever ordering alcohol for yourself."

Ellie eyed Randy as she sipped, waiting to hear his reply.

"Well Sam, I drank my share of vodka in my younger days, and probably your share too. One day I came to the realization that it was counter-productive to drink in order to have a good time. Especially when you considered that the next day you had to have someone tell you how much of a good time you had."

All three laughed, with Sam agreeing, "I know what you mean."

"So now, I drink rarely. Some wine upon occasion, a Vodka Collins every blue moon or so, but that's about it," and he took Ellie by the elbow and turned her toward his usual table, "We'll talk with you later Sam," and his friend nodded and waved them away with his bar towel.

They ordered beef manicotti and a salad for dinner and made idle conversation. Ellie grew more antsy as the evening went by because she was acutely aware of the object lodged inside her. Other than the quick introduction to it back at the house, Randy hadn't used it at all. The anticipation of when he would use it again was getting to her. She could feel herself slowly growing wetter as the night grew longer.

They finished their meal and bid Sam goodnight, with the bartender telling them to come back soon.

"Oh, we'll be back later in the week," Ellie called out to him as they neared the front door. She then turned to Randy, "We are coming back, aren't we?"

"Maybe when Mina gets here," he told her and caught her eyes roll as she turned her head.

When they pulled out of the parking lot, the car went in the opposite direction from his house.

"Where are we going?" she inquired.

"It's a surprise," he told her, "Take about an hour to get there, so settle in,"

He was headed down to Nags Head and the fishing pier that stretched 1,000 feet out into the Atlantic. He turned up the music, some romantic station on satellite radio, and the conversation was sparse as they moved down NC Highway 12.

They parked and made their way out onto the pier, the lights casting an eerie glow as the sun had set and darkness settled in. The smell of the salt air was refreshing and as they reached halfway and Ellie looked at him questioningly. He knew that she had felt the slight movement of the concrete pier.

"It's the waves," he told her and her near eyebrow arched.

The further out they walked, the more shaking they could feel as the ocean waves pounded to the shore. He whispered to her, "You feel the power of the waves?"

Ellie effusively nodded yes.

"That's how I'm going to pound you later," and he turned on the Lush at that moment, extracting a muted yelp from the blonde beauty as she brought one hand up to cover her mouth while the other reached for her crotch.

Randy stopped walking and motioned for her to go on ahead of him. She obeyed without question, and he again saw the submissiveness in her. He let her get about 15 yards in front and then began to walk behind her, Ellie turning back every so often to check that he was still there. He then began to play with the Bluetooth app on his phone.

She continued to walk for a few yards and then stopped. Beneath the long dress, her feet continued to move in place and he barely heard her squeak. He eased back on the intensity and after a moment she began to walk again. After just a bit farther, he changed the pattern of the vibe to a pulse and dialed it up again. Ellie stopped at an unoccupied bench in the middle of the pier and bent over, one hand to her mouth holding in her reaction and the other holding the bench to steady herself. He again could see her legs moving in time with the pulses beneath the billowy dress. Some of the other strollers on the pier looked on in concern, but keep walking by as Randy approached her and informed the onlookers that she was okay.

"It's her first time on a pier and she's had a little too much to drink. She'll be fine."

He rubbed her bare back with one hand and eased up again on the vibrations. Ellie straightened and turned to give him a dirty look before continuing toward the end of the pier. Randy returned the toy inside her to normal mode and left it on low until he joined her under a light at the very end of the pier, the railing as high as her chin as she turned to him.

He held her close with one arm and worked his phone with his other hand. In response, Ellie pulled herself even closer to him while the tremors inside her ramped up again. She whispered in his ear, just loud enough to be heard over the waves, "If you keep doing that, I'm gonna cum."

"Ahh, but you see Ellie, that's what I want," he said as he switched to the earthquake mode and dialed up the intensity, "I want you to cum." She closed her eyes and groaned; the sound drowned out to the others around them by the ocean. "Cum for me Ellie."

She rose on her toes, her lips to his ear and moaned even more as the sensations rocked her. It was a slow buildup, as the fire inside her turned blazing.

"Cum," Randy said calmly, and repeated it over and over. Ellie's lips came close to his, almost touching them until the real earthquake hit her and Randy covered her cry with his mouth, kissing her deeply as her body shook against him.

He held her close and continued to kiss her as he dialed down the vibrator to the low setting again and waited for her orgasm to subside. When it had run its course, he asked her, "Can you walk?"

"Yes," she replied, but her voice was as unsteady as her legs. He began to led her back down the pier, slowly walking with his arm around her waist for support. The vibration was still humming away inside her and occasionally her breathing would change, but as they went, her walking grew stronger.

By the time they got back to his car, her dress was soaked at the crotch. Even so, Randy left the remote-controlled vibrator on low for the entire ride home and Ellie endured it with her head down, her hands pressing on her abdomen as she moaned intermittently.

When they arrived, he turned off the vibe and led her to the living room. Leaving the lights down, he switched on one of his music playlists and left the volume low as background to the main event. The playlist was full of Barry White, Lionel Richie, Wilson Pickett, and similar artists. Some of the songs they had already heard during their evening drive. Taking her into his arms, they slow danced to the first song, Percy Sledge's "When a Man Loves a Woman" and by the time it ended, they were lip-locked and removing each other's clothing.

Once they were naked, and while they were still kissing, Randy reached between them and pulled the vibrator from her pussy. It came out with a wet plop, and he saw Ellie open her eyes and look at it in his hand as he stooped to lay it on the coffee table.

Suddenly, and without warning, he turned her around by the shoulders and ordered, "Give me your hands." When she put them behind her, he grabbed her wrists and held them tightly. His hard ten inches started poking at her sex and after two tries found home. As he had promised, he began to pound her like the waves back at the pier. Ellie spread her feet and bent over further; her long, thick mane of hair falling around her head to touch the floor. She came the first time very quickly, howling out her orgasm with a constant cry of "Oh godddd!"

That did not slow Randy as he kept fucking her while the music played on, and her orgasm ran its course. He was holding her hands together just above her lower back and using her arms for leverage to pull her back into him. He slowed his stroke from pounding into her and began to withdraw until just the tip of his cock was still inside. He then would power fuck her deep and felt his dick strike her cervix each time he buried it inside her. Ellie felt it too, an "Ughhh," coming from her lips with each strike of his penis.