A Randy Retirement Pt. 22: Ellie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamboo29
Bamboo29
218 Followers

Randy contemplated if he was handling this correctly, but he had no experience with more than one female at a time. This would be a first and he quietly said to himself, "Adapt, improvise, overcome."

Ellie woke up as they recrossed the bridge at Oregon Inlet and immediately sat up and turned to him, "I'm horny."

"Dreaming of me were you?" Randy commented without taking his eyes off the road.

"Sumptin' like that."

"Check you phone, your sister hasn't replied."

Ellie did, firing off another text that was answered in less than five minutes.

"She says she just got out of Raleigh."

Randy nodded. "Good, gives us time when we get back. It will be all you get today, so make the most of it."

Ellie sighed and settled back into her seat for the rest of the ride.

*

For Mina, the trip out had been different than her sister's. She was not good with directions and relied entirely on her phone, which had already sent her the wrong way twice and she had lost more than an hour along with half of her patience.

She knew this wasn't a trip of relaxation. It was a trip to have sex and she had made the decision to come purely out of redemption. She had always been the active one of the two sisters, the one who was on the edge of sluttiness. The frat boys in college had been so easy to manipulate, as had the two older men she had fucked that no one knew about. She enjoyed being in control and having sex in a way where she dictated all the action. And then last summer there had been Randy and that had all been wiped away. His huge cock had shocked her and the way he fucked blew her mind. Then there had been her sister, the quiet one, the shy one, who had been broken out of her self-imposed cloister and seemed ecstatic with what had occurred with their mother's old lover.

Unlike Ellie, Mina's drive toward the ocean had consisted of building apprehension, as she knew that a ten-inch cock was waiting for her and she wanted, ever so badly, to conquer it.

*

It was mid-afternoon when Ellie and Randy got back to the house, and they had two hours to fuck. He sent her to her bathroom to prepare herself and told her to meet him in his room in fifteen minutes.

She made it on time, holding her tits as she entered and tweaking her own nipples.

"I'm still horny," she told him

They went straight to the playroom and as soon as they entered, Randy wound her long hair tightly around his left hand and asked, "So you're still horny huh?"

"Yes," Ellie told him, as he held her head straight ahead and she looked at him from the corner of her eyes. Her voice was lusty with the hint of a smile on her lips.

He used his handhold to steer her to the storage room and adorned her wrists with leather cuffs. Then he wrapped both arms around her waist, picked her up, and carried her to the very center of the playroom where he set her down on her feet. Quickly he reached for the control of the winch that was hanging nearby and let down the steel circle that was attached. He clipped her wrist cuffs to the circle and sent her arms up, stretching her out until her heels barely left the floor.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she asked.

"Yes," he growled.

"About time," she baited him.

"What?" and Randy leaned around to look at her face.

Ellie kept her eyes straight ahead, not daring to look at him. Her hands were together above her head with her face was poking out from between her arms.

"You've tied me up before, but you've never fucked me tied up. I've been anticipating it for a while now. It was one of the things I would think about when I played with myself over the last year."

"Oh, you sexy little minx," and he slapped her nearest ass cheek hard enough that the sound reverberated in the room. It was followed closely by Ellie's shriek in response as she rose further on her toes and grimaced.

He went back to the storage room and came back with a pair of clover clamps and a multi-strand flogger.

"Open," he ordered and when she did, he put the handle of the flogger between her teeth. "Don't let go."

Randy grabbed her nipples and pulled up, bringing Ellie to her toes again as she sucked air past the leather held by her teeth and squealed.

He told her coolly, his fingers still holding her nipples like a vice, "You said the thought of flogging sent a chill down your back. I've decided to find out if you'll really like it."

Before she could respond, he quickly took the clamps from his shoulder and opened one, trapping her right nipple deep in its jaws. She screeched again and looked down at her captured teat as Randy did the same with the other one.

He reached up and took the flogger from her mouth and walked out of her view. Ellie was a magnificent sight; strung up and stretched out, her copper-colored body taut with curves in all the right places. His dick took notice and caused him to shudder as Ellie shook her body in her bondage, making the chain of the clamps rattle loudly. Reaching around her, he pulled down on the chain and increased the bite of the clamps,

"They're not coming off Ellie, not until I want them too."

Ellie's head shot upwards and she bellowed, "Ohhhh shiiitttttttt."

Letting go, but not giving her time to recover, he brought the flogger down on her ass and watched her flinch. It was not a hard strike, just enough to sting a little, and he continued in an irregular pattern as she twisted around her wrists and jumped. He began to twirl the strands around the handle, like a pinwheel, just close enough to her ass that the tips struck her and Ellie tried to walk away from him. When she reached the limit that the cuffs would let her travel, she was up on her toes as high as possible, her body arched in a futile effort to move her ass away from the flogger.

Pausing for moment, he gave her enough respite to straighten and center her body back under the winch. Her breaths came in quick, shallow gulps now and Randy put the flogger across his shoulder. He placed his left hand around her throat from behind and squeezed just hard enough to get her attention while his right hand found her pussy and asshole, his two middle fingers in the former and his thumb in the latter, just like he had done earlier.

"So you want me to fuck you in bondage, huh?"

"Yesss!" she cried, despite her breathing and the placement of his hand on her throat.

He let go and stepped back, then took the leather from his shoulder and lit up her ass again from close range, the tails of the strands wrapping around the curve of her right hip. Ellie's back elongated as her body reacted to the sting, her right foot coming off the floor as she yelled.

Quickly he continued to strike down on her ass from straight behind her, still not hard, but quickly enough to have the desired effect as she tried to anticipate the lashes and move her body, but failed. He heard the chain of the clamps continuously clank as she danced to the tune he played with the flogger.

"Oh... ohh... ohhh... Ahhhhh, fuucckkkk!"

Ellie shook her arms, but the cuffs held as the clanking continued. Randy stopped and watched as her ass moved in anticipation of the next strike, but it never came. He stood there in silence and waited for her to calm down.

For five minutes he watched and listened to her panting and then he came around to face her.

"Spread your legs."

She took a deep breath and did, but it lowered her body and put more strain on her shoulders. He reached down and inserted two fingers in her cunt, all the way to the last knuckle, and tickled her G-spot. Still holding her breath, Ellie tried to close her thighs around his hand.

"No, no," he chided, "Leave your legs open Ellie."

She did, reluctantly, then let out her breath with a mix of a laugh and a cry as she buried her face in her bicep. Her hair was all over the place, caught between her head and arms, outside her arms and draped down her chest, even standing straight up at the top of her head. She whimpered like a trapped animal as she bit lightly on her arm muscle.

But then she turned her face fully to Randy as he removed his hand, and her eyes were filled with lust, desire, hunger, and a little tearing.

"Please," she begged.

"Please what?"

"Fuck me."

Her voice was so soft and sexy that he almost came right then.

Instead, Randy placed his wet fingers to her mouth, and she took them in, sucking herself off of them as she ran her tongue along their length. He put the forefinger of his other hand on top of the center of the chain that was hanging between their bodies and slowly pushed down. Ellie's cry started soft but grew as he applied more pressure, until she released his fingers and screamed as the clamps pulled free and crashed to the floor.

Without a word, he walked behind her as she twitched in a frenzy of pain and passion, her feet dancing as she looked down at her redden nipples.

Ellie had thought about this constantly in the year since they had met, and she didn't know why. Why did she want this man to make her helpless and fuck her? She had not one clue, but the want in her was undeniable and she was determined to see it through.

Suddenly Randy's hands wrapped around her hips to her inner thighs, and Ellie felt his huge cock brush against her wanting cunt as he spread her legs further.

"Arch your back Ellie," he told her, and when she did, he stooped and pushed deep inside her.

"Yessssss! Fuck me!" she yelled at him in a voice that was euphoric. Randy obliged her, pounding her deeply as she pulled on her bindings and began to ratchet up her first orgasm.

He knew Ellie was on the verge of losing it as her body responded to, what was for her, a new kind of sex. There was no fucking him back. She had submitted her body completely to him and was along for the ride. A ride that in her year-long fantasy had always led to an earth-shattering climax.

Gripping her tightly, Randy jockeyed his body to get the best angle, something he could sustain as he continued to drive into her. Her feet moved constantly as she mumbled and moaned, the clicks on the cog moving her ever upward in her ascent.

Their bodies were not as compatible in this position as he would have liked, and he became disenchanted with it until an alternative entered his brain. He pulled out and left her hanging limp and gasping for a moment while he grabbed a bottle of lube. When he returned, she was hysterically calling for him to put his cock back inside.

"Just a sec," he told her and then lubed up her asshole. Ellie cooed as somewhere in her hormone enhanced state she realized what was about to happen.

Randy walked her backwards and slightly lowered her hands with the winch until she was bent over at the waist, her hands over her head. Then he put his feet inside hers, widened her legs, and trapped her feet there with his own. Still holding her hips, he guided his cock to her puckered asshole and pushed his hips forward, penetrating her anal ring on the first try and not stopping until his pelvis met her ass.

"Ohhh yesssss, god I'm so close. Take my ass Randy, take all of me, I'm yours," and those were the last comprehensible words he heard from her because for the next fifteen minutes he fucked her ass as hard as he was capable.

Ellie came the first time within two minutes, a hard orgasm that rocked her entire body, but Randy did not relent. The second climax took much longer.

She could feel his wide cock as it pistoned in and out of her ass and it sent sparks shooting with each inch it traveled. Each of those sparks had one destination after their round trip inside her body; her clit, the magic button that detonated everything orgasmic for her. She could feel her consciousness slip away with each click of the ratchet as the tension built over those long minutes. Not that she was unaware of what was happening, it was more of a transition to a state of bliss, a euphoria so massive that she cared little what was happening in the real world outside of that which was taking her to climax.

Randy was finally close and reached around Ellie, kneading her clit. When he put the tip of his forefinger under it and dragged the nail of his thumb down its length, it was enough to tighten Ellie's ratchet to the breaking point and they climaxed in unison. She'd straightened her body while his cock erupted inside her and used her legs to try to climb his body like a lineman on a power pole, imploring him the entire time in some undiscovered language as he let go of her clit and struggled to keep her earthbound.

He held her there, her feet several feet off the ground, his cock still in her ass, and her head now even with her hands as her body had trembled for an extended period. She was mostly quiet, with an occasional mew or groan as her body slowly recovered from its exertion.

Slowly she slid back down to the ground, her feet extending like landing gear on a plane just before she reached the floor. Randy had left his dick inside her until it had begun to soften as he held her upright. When their breathing had modulated, he reached for the cuffs and unlatched them, leaving them hanging on the winch hook.

Ellie's hands came down and she immediately began to massage her nipples as he kept an arm around her waist, just in case.

Then she turned to him with a drunken-like grin and embraced him, "We need to do that again sometime."

Randy wrapped both arms around her, "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, it was even better than I had fantasized it would be." Her nipples grazed his chest and she flinched, ever so slightly.

"Sore?" he asked.

"Yeah, but they are extra sensitive again and I like that."

"Turn around and let me see your ass."

She did, bending over with her hands on her knees and presenting her ass to him. There were red marks where he had flogged her, but no welts, and he rubbed her ass with both hands where the marks were.

"Did you take it easy on me with the whip?" she asked.

"It was a flogger and that depends."

"Depends on what?" she asked turning her head to him, but still bent over.

"On how much you liked it."

"It made me hotter," Ellie straightened and answered.

"Then I did it just right," he told her, pointing toward the floor where her pussy had dripped. "It must have been really good."

"Oh, it was more than good. Could you not tell by how hard I came?"

"Yeah, I'm just trying to make sure you weren't faking," and he winked to let her know that he was playing with her before continuing, "Now, go take a shower and get ready for dinner. Your sister will be here soon."

"Yeah, I know," and Randy heard her utter "Dammit" under her breath as she walked away.

***

Continued in Part 2, coming soon.

Bamboo29
Bamboo29
218 Followers