A Randy Retirement Pt. 22: Ellie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn woman, you look good enough to eat."

"Take me to dinner and you can skip dessert and have me instead," and she showed him her pearly whites as she spun on a heel and headed to the garage.

He took her to a fancy restaurant down on the causeway that connected Roanoke Island to the Outer Banks, past the pier they had visited the night before. It was at the water's edge, and they were shown to a table for two that was next to a wide window overlooking the sound.

"White linen tablecloths and napkins, silver tableware, candles. This place is first class. I hope the food is as good as the decor," Ellie observed after the hostess had left.

"It usually is," Randy told her as he perused the menu.

"Why haven't you taken me to the place where we met last year."

Randy set the menu down and shrugged, thinking about it for the first time. "No real reason not to, I just thought you'd like seeing a variety of things around the island. If you come back, maybe I'll take you there on your next visit."

She shook her head and giggled, "If. You're so funny," and picked up her menu. Her voice was almost back to normal, but still retained a trace of the scratchiness from earlier when she had throated herself. Randy felt a throb in his cock as he thought about it.

He settled on prime rib with a salad and baked potato with water to drink. Ellie joined him, but got wine instead. They made small talk and ate, ignoring the looks they were getting from other patrons.

When they exited after dinner, there were nearly fifty people milling around outside.

"What's that all about?" she asked, nodding toward the crowd as they buckled their seatbelts.

"That," and he paused for effect, "is the reason I hurried you along in the shower. They are waiting for a table."

"You're kidding," she exclaimed, and he looked at her with a sarcastic smirk. "You're not kidding. On a Tuesday night? Dayum," and she shook her head as he put the car in gear and backed out.

They had been on the road home for ten minutes before Ellie spoke again. "I got a question."

"Fire away," he told her.

"Both times we've been together now, you've expressed a desire to see me pierced. Why?"

"Because to me, on your body, it would be like an aphrodisiac, you would turn me on even greater than you already do."

"Oh," she replied, and he could tell she was deep in thought, as if she were really contemplating it, and he felt that he needed to expound on the subject.

"Look, Ellie, I'm not telling you to go out and do it if that's what you're thinking about. Don't do it for me, do it for you. You like to research things. Go home, research it and decide if you want it or not. Don't do it because I tell you I'd like it. It's your body, you control it when you're away from me, I only control it when you let me, and I would never pierce you myself, even with your permission."

"Okay," and she looked out her passenger side window and went quiet in thought for a long while. About a mile from his house, she finally spoke again. "Can you fuck me as soon as we get back?"

"That was the plan," he told her and he could see her smile when he took a quick glance her way.

When they entered the house, Randy made a quick trip to the bathroom, leaving Ellie in the open area of the main part of the house. When he got back it took him a while to figure out where she had gone until he spotted her in the darkened living room. She was on her knees sideways on the couch, facing the nearest armrest and rocking back and forth. As he got closer, he saw that, except for the cropped top, her clothes were lying strewn along the way on the floor.

He unbuckled his belt, letting the khakis drop and kicked off his deck shoes. Unbuttoning his shirt, he then continued until docking himself by the arm of the couch she was facing. His cock stood erect at a 45-degree angle, hanging out like a crane. Ellie adjusted her hair out of the way, leaned forward with her forearms on the couch arm and began to lick him. She fluttered her tongue provocatively over the head of his cock as she gave him her best bedroom eyes, looking every bit like the sorority pledge at her first fraternity mixer.

That lasted all of thirty seconds, until she went halfway down on him and paused for a moment to modulate her retch. Ellie then turned full-on slut and began to slowly deep throat him, savoring every inch. She paused and straightened, silently staring at him as she smugly removed her top, the 34 DDs appearing as the top was pulled up. Adjusted her hair again, she then resumed sucking. Occasionally she would pull off, smacking her lips as she stared at it in relish before continuing to take him to the root.

When she was ready, she kissed the head of his cock lovingly and then slowly kissed her way up his body to his mouth, her own body rising like a goddess.

Randy palmed her ribcage with both hands, sliding the webs between his thumbs and forefingers up until they pressed into the underside of her breasts, and he squeezed the large balloons that were unyielding. For the briefest of moments his mind considered how long it would be until gravity took over and her tits began to sag, but then more preeminent things demanded his attention.

"Are you ready," he asked her softly and Ellie nodded innocently in return. He handled her like a doll, positioning her on her back with her ass on the arm of the couch. Then kneeling on the floor, he spread her legs wide and moved his mouth to her pussy. She was already quite wet and the sound of his lapping filled the living room until her gasping overrode it. The raspy tone had returned.

As his effort at the Y of her body intensified, the skill of his tongue became too much and Ellie tried to squirm away until Randy forcibly stopped her, holding her still by her arms and sucking hard on her clit. Her gasps grew louder, then turned into a squeal of carnal need before he turned her over, and without hesitation, pulled her pussy onto his cock by her hips. Her pelvis was trapped on the arm of the couch, with her chest resting on the cushion and her feet in mid-air.

The echo that pervaded the living room became a very loud and wet slapping sound as Randy watched at his dick plow into her from behind. Even in the dim light it was clear that her labia stretched around his shaft to the limit. He saw juices glisten on his cock when he pulled back, her pussy distorted and gripping like a vise. When he plunged back to the depths of her womb, he saw the inverse as her labia folded in and became less visible, but still held onto him desperately.

He repeatedly screwed her hard and deep, his cockhead thumping her cervix and engendering loud groans until Ellie quieted, except for the quick shallow breaths that competed with the sound of his pelvis slamming into her ass. The breathing revealed the notches that her body was climbing as her orgasm built. This continued until she lowered herself and came with an extended whimper that mimicked a wounded animal in the wild.

With one last gasp her body shook all over and she pulled herself forward and off his dick. She then backed up, indicating with her hands that he should sit on the couch in front of her. She leaned over him on her knees with her head hovering over his lap after he sat. She settled down, her right armpit on his abdomen, her back to him, and once again began to suck his cock. It was shiny and gleaming with the leftovers of her climax covering it.

Her right hand gripped the base of his cock as she sucked the head and lightly jacked him. Her left hand was on Randy's thigh for support as her head bobbed up and down just below his face. She wanted his cum, she needed his cum and she knew it wasn't far away as Randy gave small, almost inaudible gasps. It was when she caressed his nutsack with her left hand that his cock twitched, and she pulled off but continued to stroke the monster. Her face hovered just above his dick as she brought him off.

The first stream of cum struck the bridge of her nose and her left eye, dripping down across her eyelid, nose, lips, and chin. Some of it reached her tits as Randy gasped and the second stream followed, painting her left jawline and more of her breasts. She continued to stroke him with her hand, raising her head just before his cock spasmed a final time and she directed it onto her tits. Ellie bent her head and began to lick the excess cum from his penis, bathing it with her tongue before they both rose and went to sleep in his bed for the night without saying a word to each other.

***

Wednesday

When Ellie came out for breakfast on Wednesday morning, she found Randy standing by the end of the kitchen counter.

"Breakfast will be ready in a minute," he told her. "Go ahead and get what you want to drink. There's a Keurig, but I only have Folger's. There's also some orange juice and cranberry juice in the fridge."

"What are we having?" she asked.

"Belgian waffles with powdered sugar, if I don't mess them up," he replied, and she saw the expensive waffle iron that held all his focus.

Ellie poured herself orange juice and sat at the table, noticing a wooden box that had various pill bottles in it. "What's this?" she asked as Randy was removing her breakfast from the iron.

"Ah, just vitamins and supplements. Stuff to keep me young as I grow old, keep the dick hard and the cum flowing."

She reached out a finger and hooked the box, sliding it toward her and picking up a bottle. "You take Viagra?"

"Sometimes, just depends on how long I think the action is gonna last."

Ellie laughed, put the bottle back and then engaged in her penchant for completely changing the subject, "I wanna see the lighthouse."

Bringing her plate to the table, he asked, "Which lighthouse?"

She thought the waffle looked good, with confectioner's sugar sprinkled on it and topped with two strawberries and picked up her fork. "There's more than one?"

"Yes Ellie, there are five of them out here."

She paused the fork before her first bite, "I want to see the one that's in the movies."

"That would be the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse. Finish your waffle and then get dressed and we'll leave now 'cause it'll take most of the day," and Ellie dug in with an urgency.

Randy poured batter for his own breakfast into the still hot iron and turned to watch her eat while it cooked.

"This is delicious," she told him between bites.

"Good, I was worried. I got this thing last Christmas and I've never used it before."

"Ah, so I'm your guinea pig?"

"Kinda. I figured you've had them before and would be a good judge of how bad I fucked it up," he told her with a smile.

Her mouth full, she chewed and gave him a thumbs up, using her other hand to cover her mouth and mumble, "You did well."

A few minutes later, he sat to eat just as Ellie stood, put her plate and glass in the sink and scooted off to her room, telling him that she would be ready in fifteen minutes. Randy doubted her time estimate as he ate his meal. When he was done, he put his dish and cup in the sink as well, then went to his room and dressed in khakis, a white guayabera shirt, and deck shoes sans socks. He had time to wash the dishes before she reappeared in a pair of hip-hugger jeans, a white zippered hoodie and a black baseball cap with 'Good Times' embroidered on it.

He hesitated a moment, staring at her. "My you're lovely," he finally said as he herded her to the door, but stopped before opening it and turned to Ellie. "What do you have on under the hoodie."

Teasingly she pulled down the zipper to her navel, her boobs popping free, unfettered by any other clothing.

He raised his eyebrows in exaggeration and made her giggle as he reached out and stopped her from unzipping it further.

"What do you think?" she asked.

Pulling the slider up until it barely bisected her bust, exposing a deep cleavage, he responded, "Good times," and then ushered her out.

During the two-hour drive to Buxton and the lighthouse that was in the movies, the conversation ranged from her desire to eventually be a news anchor in a major, metropolitan city, to his disdain for the majority of those same cities.

"Why?" she asked him, almost in a whine.

"It's just not my thing. Too busy. Too many people living on top of each other."

"Oh, but that's why I love it," Ellie retorted.

Randy snickered, "You've been brainwashed into believing that's exciting, but I can't say I'm surprised."

She didn't respond, unsure if he was teasing or serious. They rode a mile before he spoke again.

"Don't get me wrong, I don't hate all of them. Just most of them."

"Which ones do you like?" she inquired.

"Well, I love Boston. And I like DC."

"Why those two?"

"Because of the history surrounding each of them. I've actually been to both multiple times."

"Oh really?" she was surprised and it showed in her tone of voice.

"Yep. I've probably been to Boston a dozen times and Washington easily twice that."

"I like the Big Apple."

"Of course you do, you grew up watching the Today Show and Good Morning America. Brainwashed I tell ya."

"It's the city that never sleeps," she retorted.

"I bet your mama let you watch reruns of Sex and the City, didn't she?"

Ellie snickered, "Actually, Mina and me watched it with her."

They continued to discuss the merits and detriments of big city life until they crossed the bridge at Oregon Inlet and she became enamored with the scenery, asking questions about the things she was seeing for the first time in her life. The narrowness of the island, with the ocean and the sound in full view on either side of the highway and so close, fascinated her.

It was 75 degrees and very windy when they arrived and parked in the paved lot at the National Park that surrounded the lighthouse.

Out on the ocean, the white caps were roiled by the same wind that raked the small triangle of land. It blew Ellie's hair wildly and threatened to take her ballcap from her until she clamped it down on her head with a hand.

They skipped the visitor center for the moment and went straight to the white, two-story house that contained the Museum of the Sea. Randy had been there before and showed her around the exhibits on the history of the Outer Banks. The teacher in him filled her in on some details that were not contained in the exhibits. Next, they tackled the 257 steps to the top of the lighthouse and walked the balcony while they caught their breath. It was very windy, which made it hard to converse, but the view was spectacular. After a few minutes, they moved to the sound side of the walkway, using the cupola to shield them from the wind.

"Thank you," Ellie said when they could hear each other without shouting.

"For?"

"Bringing me here. I love it."

"You're welcome. Ready to head down?"

"Not really, but staying up here isn't realistic, is it?"

She knew the answer as Randy smiled and nodded to the door. After they reached the bottom, he led her to the boardwalk that stretched out over a freshwater marsh. Their destination was a gazebo and it appeared that the entire trail was theirs alone. Once there, they watched the birds flying around and listened to the quiet, broken only by frogs and crickets until Randy pulled her back into him from behind and cupped her bosom. He pushed her tits together, like he was squeezing lemons, until the zipper slipped down from the pressure and exposed them. Ellie's left arm came up and reached back, finding his face and pulling it into her neck.

"I wish you could fuck me right now, right here."

"Yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen, at least not in broad daylight. But you can't tell me that you would rather have the noise of New York City than the quiet of this place."

She pulled away and rezipped her hoodie, turned around and embraced his face, "No, I can't, because I wouldn't." Her lips found his and they kissed.

Holding hands, they made their way back to the main area of the park and he steered the way to the Visitor's Center. They walked around inside for a few minutes and took in the exhibits and then came to the park gift shop. Ellie excitedly asked if she could get something.

"I'll buy you one thing," he replied, emphasizing it by holding a single finger up and off she went, deeper into the store. Randy hung around just inside the cashier lanes, perusing the shelves at the end of the aisles.

After a few minutes he found himself at a card display beside an elderly gentleman who was reminding his three young grandchildren that they had to make up their mind about what they wanted. As the youngsters hustled noisily back to the displays, the older man casually asked Randy if his granddaughter ever had trouble making up her mind.

Before Randy could reply, Ellie walked up with a long-sleeved t-shirt draped across her chest and snuggled up to Randy.

"Can I get this?"

"Yes," he told her and, with his arm around her waist, Randy turned to the man and answered him, "Nah, not really. She knows that if she can't make up her mind, that I'm gonna spank her when we get home."

They walked away without looking back and he gave her cash for the shirt as he continued on to wait outside. She exited a few minutes later and walked up to him with a shopping bag in her hand.

"You are scandalous, aren't you? That poor man stared at me the entire time I was checking out."

He looped his arm inside hers as they turned for the car, "If I remember correctly, it was you who wanted to fuck in front of the wildlife."

"Touché. I guess you're rubbing off on me."

"Ehhh, could be the other way around," and he kept walking as she stopped, her mouth agape in mock astonishment. He loved it that she would venture into the spicy, tit for tat sarcasm that he so enjoyed. Halley entered his mind, simply because she was an expert at it and kept it right at the edge of control. He felt his cock twitch and wondered what she was doing at that moment before turning his attention back to Ellie.

"Hungry?"

She rubbed her stomach, "Yeah, I think my waffle is gone."

"There's a place right up the road," he told her as he used his key fob to unlock the Lincoln.

It was a seafood place just at the end of the lighthouse road on NC Highway 12, but for lunch they grabbed a cheeseburger and ate at some picnic tables out back. As they ate, Ellie asked him, "What happens when Mia gets here?"

"Well, my plan is to do you each separately and sleep alone to avoid any potential problems."

"Good luck with that," Ellie told him.

"What, you don't think that will work?"

"I think it's gonna be interesting and that's all I'm saying," she told him in between sips of her soft drink.

"Well, you need to consider what you are doing tonight, because I'm only fucking her on her first night here."

"Why?" she asked, an air of disbelief in her voice.

"Why? Two simple reasons. It's her first night here and you've been getting dick for several days. But more importantly... because I said so. Is that a problem?" and he looked at Ellie pointedly.

"Not a problem, just a disappointment," she replied. "I like getting your dick," and she said it with a grin as she tried to mimic his voice, but was overcome with laughter. Randy joined in and when they finally were able to stop laughing, Ellie told him, "It's okay, I understand. It's just gonna be hard to be in the same house when I know she's gettin' it and I ain't. But that's the way you want to do it, so I'll do it your way."

"Thank you. Now, when we get started back, I want you to text your sister to find out where she is and to tell her the plan, okay?"

"Okay," she answered without a hint of protest.

As they started the return trip, Ellie sent the text and sat in silence until she drifted off to sleep. Her phone was silent as they traveled on the strip of land that was less than 600 feet wide in many places, Pamlico Sound on the left and the Atlantic Ocean on the right.