A Randy Retirement Pt. 26: Halley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a smile for the moment, or any other visible emotion, the fire in her eyes extinguished and she replied in a manner that totally took him off guard, "But you missed me. Not just fucking me, but me, myself, as a person who is a part of your life."

"Yes," he answered truthfully before he had time to consider his reply and the conversation melted with Halley smiling at him. His welling anger faded immediately as well, like it had never occurred, and he half-smiled in wonder as he reached for the coffee mug.

*

"Can we do it on the deck?" she asked him later.

"Mosquitoes," he replied.

"Well hell, that knocks that out," she pouted.

"That's the price of living in the woods. I'll get some of those tiki torch things that burn and keep them away for next time," he offered.

"Thank you."

They were facing each other in the kitchen, between the island and the sink after having done the dishes. Both wore long bath robes and she reached out and pulled the sash on his with a sultry look.

"We seem to be doing it on the floor a lot today, what say we christen the kitchen floor as well so it doesn't get jealous," and she flipped open his robe and wrapped a hand around his semi-hard penis.

Randy was about to say something about inanimate objects not being able to feel emotions, but she bent at the waist and began to lick his body, starting around his navel and he kept his mouth shut. Halley worked her way up, lingering at spots, as her hand began to work on his cock.

Randy dropped the robe from his shoulders, sitting down on it, and Halley followed suit and did the same. He spread his legs wide and she moved toward him, her ass sliding her robe forward on the floor between his legs until their genitals were only about 18" apart. Each of their feet were planted outside the other's hips, all knees bent, her long legs fitted under his as she reached again for his penis.

Spitting in her hand, she stroked his cock and her other hand joined in, still not being able to cover its length. She had long, nimble fingers and, like her tongue, she knew how to use them. Halley watched his face as her arms pumped and Randy noticed that the movement made her tits move in time with her arms.

She had definitely grown a pronounced tip that now adorned each end of her puffy nipples and Randy's cock twitched. Halley smiled when she felt it.

This continued for an extended period, Halley pausing occasionally to tilt her head down and drool more lubrication onto the crown of his cock, and then she resumed her silent staring and stroking. He knew that she was trying to make him cum with her hands. It didn't bother him, if it happened, it happened. In the grand scheme of things, it didn't matter because, with the fire she was building, he was going to fuck her here on the floor anyway.

Finally, he asked her, "Wouldn't you rather have it inside you?"

Halley nodded enthusiastically and as he placed her how he wanted, she told him, "You inside me is what I'd always rather have you know."

It was then that Randy was certain that her jacking him off for the last 15 minutes had made her as horny as he was.

She was on her back, her knees bent, and feet spread flat on the floor as Randy answered her while putting her legs on his shoulders and rolling up on her, his dick poised for entry.

"I do," Randy said softly, his face within inches of hers as he lowered his pelvis and enjoined his cock to her love hole.

"Oh god yessss, fuck me!" she exclaimed. It wasn't a request said with a moan, it was a demand shouted with emphasis and Randy responded by picking up the intensity immediately.

Halley kept raising her head from the floor to look down at his cock pumping into her, murmuring little one-word comments of delight. When her ascent would get appreciably closer to overtaking her, she would drop her head to the floor and sigh or moan, but she always returned to watching Randy split her cunt.

He separated her thighs further, moving her legs down from his shoulders to his upper arms and bent his head to suck on her nipples, moving from right to left and then back. Randy found that the new little nubs on the ends of her nipples were just right for suckling, and he enjoyed it immensely as Halley moaned from the pleasure; dropping her head to the floor and slowly turning it from side to side.

She called his name, and her voice seemed like it came from far away. Randy looked up at her, her eyes on the ceiling but unseeing, her mouth open. Suddenly her mouth opened wider and Halley gasped, her pussy spazzing on his dick as she climaxed. It squeezed down on him so hard that it sucked his own orgasm to the surface and Randy dropped two loads up against her cervix as he joined her in bellowing out in release.

He relaxed on top of her, both of their bodies heaving for air, before his kissed her cheek and rolled to the floor beside her.

In a voice fraught from oxygen depletion, she told him, "That was so, so good," and he just nodded his agreement.

*

Picking her up from the floor, her arms clutched around his neck, he carried her to bed.

Without pausing, they went right back to fucking, Randy lying on his back and Halley climbing on top facing him, her feet on the bed to start. Some five minutes into it, she turned her head to watch her ass ripple as she rode him hard, and Randy felt the reaction as her body trembled from what she saw.

It was then that she went to her knees while still riding him. Randy could see the buildup in her face as she started to grind her hips back and forth, his cock fully immersed inside her. She had her hands on his chest, thumbs pointing toward his face and her fingers outward tracing the spaces between his ribs. Her face was a portrait of intensity.

For a moment he thought she were about to throw-up as she took on that look. And then her body wobbled.

"Muh-huhhhh," she heaved, her diaphragm contracting violently as she sucked in another breath.

"Muh-huhhh!" and her mouth stayed open as her hips stopped and her legs quaked.

"Ohhhhh ... ohhhhh ... ohhh god Randy," she cried as the strongest of orgasms washed over her and he reached out to hold her steady, using all of his will not to cum at the sight of her shivering body.

She wasn't done, however. When her orgasm had subsided, Halley got off and sucked his cock, deep throating him every now and then as she lavished attention on his equipment. She took his cock much easier down her throat than she usually did, and Randy complimented her on her improved throating skill.

Halley had paused and slowly stroked him, "I been practicing, got a similar sized dildo just for my throat."

And then she went back down on his cock, Randy teasing, "Ah, so that's where my thousand dollars has been going," and she nodded slightly as her nose headed toward another meeting with his pelvis and held steady for several seconds. Randy was ready to explode the second she did that again, and a few minutes later she did.

When Halley realized he was cumming, she came off his dick in a hurry, using that long, pointy tongue to try to catch the geyser as it erupted. When he was done, she put her tongue to use bathing him clean.

*

Around midnight, with their naked bodies lying entwined, Halley startled as if something had suddenly occurred to her. She turned over to face him and asked in a whisper, "You're not gonna tie me up or anything?"

"No, I didn't want to rush to put something together with the late notice, even though usually I have something ready to go in case I catch a stray. But you aren't a stray, when I make you my bondage slut I like to plan it out so you can get the full effect."

Halley giggled in delight and Randy continued.

"Besides, I have to hold something in reserve to entice you to come back to see me."

She moved in to kiss him softly and then searched his eyes for seriousness.

"I'll always come back," and she kissed him again before rolling back over and burrowing her backside into him.

***

The alarm went off at 4:15 the next morning. Halley rolled over into a sleepy kiss and their hands spontaneously found all the right spots on their naked bodies.

"Why'd you set the alarm so damn early?" she croaked.

"So we could fuck before you leave."

"Oh, good idea," and she kissed him again as his fingers delved between her legs. In no time she was wet and started to squirm beside him.

"Fuck me," she mewed sleepily, but Randy dug in deeper instead and she tried to close her legs on his hand.

"NO," he told her sharply, getting to his knees and holding her torso down with his other hand just below her throat.

Halley's legs spread wide and he sunk a second and then a third finger into her cunt, massaging it roughly.

"Oh Randy," she was fully awake now, her body engulfed in hormones as his fingers stimulated her G-spot.

"Oh Randy!" Louder this time, and more needy as her lower back arched, her upper chest still pinned down by his hand. She was just before reaching climax when he stopped and mounted her, his body between her spread thighs.

Halley wrapped her long legs around his waist, crossing her ankles over his ass, as Randy slowly banged her. She gave him a little smile as her hands found his, their fingers interlocking in midair.

"That was mean," she told him, still smiling.

Randy shrugged, his pace picking up a tick, "I wanted to see if I could make you cum with my hand."

Almost laughing, she replied as her head raised, "You almost did!"

"I know, on New Year's I will," he told her flatly.

She stuck out her pointed tongue at him and he responded by sinking his cock forcefully until it struck her cervix.

Her eyes widened a little and she sucked in air, the quick stab of pain already subsided. Then she joined in and started to work her hips to meet him, her mouth in a perpetual little 'o' as her eyes locked in on his face.

Randy's fingers had laid the groundwork and in just a few minutes she orgasmed, leaning up to kiss him as her body convulsed on his cock.

He then unlocked her legs and without withdrawing, pulled her left leg past his body and held it in the air by the thigh against his chest. Bent at the knee, Halley pointed her toes over his shoulder as he pushed her thigh vertical and split her tail. Her torso was turned back toward him as she was now on her side, and her hand gripping his shoulder for support, a serious look on her face. It was almost a daring look, he thought, as if she dared him to make her cum again.

So he drilled her hard, using her thigh to pull her onto him roughly and she started to pant, her face slack jawed.

"Oh goddddd," and the cry trailed off as her body worked itself into a frenzy again and just as she started to cum once more, she blurted out in a rush of words, "Oh god help me I love it!"

She was like a rag doll as Randy held her leg up and continued to pummel her spasming pussy. Six more strokes was all it required and he pulled out and shot cum all over her long, lean body, then pulled the covers over them both and lay down to hold her.

Minutes of them both lying in their bodily fluids under the sheets passed and it was time to get moving to make the appointed deadline. Randy leaned up, supported by his hand, and kissed her on the nose, "Gotta get up. You go shower and I'll make you a quick breakfast."

He left the bed, ripping the covers to the floor as he did and exposing her naked frame. Halley covered her eyes when he turned on all the lights, sighed loudly and then did as she was told, trudging to the shower.

They ate the French toast he had made and when she finished, he set a half full shot glass on the counter in front of her, "Drink that."

"What is it?" she automatically asked him.

Randy mockingly tilted his head to the left, as if perturbed at her unintended display of a little impertinence and Halley picked up the glass and tossed back its contents. She grimaced and swallowed, not expecting the semi-grape flavored liquid to taste the way it did. Randy gave her an exaggerated smile.

The sound of the glass being set back on the counter was louder than she intended but it did not deter her from asking again, "There, dammit. Now, what was that?"

Without hesitation, he took her arm and helped her from the stool, "It was one of those energy shots you've seen advertised on television. Mostly pure caffeine. I could have plied you with coffee, but I didn't want you to have to stop to pee."

The thought of her driving alone down the interstate suddenly bothered him and he thought about giving her a pistol, but he wasn't arming Halley without teaching her how to shoot and in the moment, he had other things that were pressing.

He apologized as he walked her out to her car, "I'm sorry that I don't have a present picked out for you. I didn't know you were coming until this morning, and I like to put some thought into my gifts. Here's $40 for gas though."

Halley frowned repugnantly, but took the two twenties, stuffing them in the pocket of her shorts. "That's fine about the gift, but don't let this money thing become a habit," and she turned back to him before going out the door. Her arms were over the top of his shoulders, hands clasped behind his head again in the embrace that she favored.

"I can't promise you that I'll be back anytime soon, except for Christmas."

"I understand. Just shoot me a text occasionally so I know you're still alive, okay?"

"Okay. I'll miss you," she replied and kissed him briefly before strutting out the door to her car. She wanted to kiss him longer, wanted to stay longer really, but she knew if she had lingered with the kiss, it would only have led to her being late for her shift at work.

"I'll miss you too!" Randy said loudly to her, his voice echoing among the tall trees and she grinned like a possum at him as she got in and started the car.

He stood there, hand on the edge of the steel door that looked like wood, and watched her disappear before going back inside and starting the process of cleaning up.

*

A few minutes before noon, Halley sent a message to let him know she had gotten to Savannah safely. Before he could reply she sent another one.

'just so you know i can still feel you inside me'

Randy smiled to himself and sat down in the living room. Someday he was going to have to have a talk with her about capitalization and punctuation when texting.

For the first time since she had left, he contemplated everything she had said while she was there. He knew he had a rapacious appetite for sex. It had come on totally by chance that one day with Averie and since then he had not even attempted to reign it in.

Briefly he wondered if he had turned into a sex addict before his mind came to a totally different realization; that he had a feeling of relief when Halley's text about arriving safely had come. The implication shook him for a moment until he decided that he did not want to deal with it right then.

"Fuck it," he said aloud and got up to pack a few things for the OBX House. His little minx Ellie would be arriving in three days.

Next: Ellie spends the week of July 4th at the OBX.

12