All Comments on 'A Rather Fecund Estate'

by GoodmasterPonce

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GoodmasterPonceGoodmasterPonce3 months agoAuthor

This is my first story hope you all liked it :)

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforest3 months ago

Damn this was pretty good would love to see a continuation

Ilfen1Ilfen13 months ago

A very hot story.

AardieAardie17 days ago

I enjoyed this story but it seems a little rapey when you roofie women as soon as they arrive on your estate. They go there to save their families, but end up simply as brood mares. What has happened to their estate? It is not clear.

GoodmasterPonceGoodmasterPonce17 days agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone :)

Aardie, I agree that it comes off as rather rapey how strongly influenced Aliadra and Gwenlin are by Ponce's pheromones. That is actually the part of the story I struggled with the most writing because it wasn't my intention for it to seem like the women didn't have a choice in joining the estate.

I actually cut about 4,000 words from this story that were in between the time jump (it would have been more too as I didn't finish the scene because it was not working). The extra scene more clearly established a choice on Aliadra and Gwenlin's part, but it ruined the aesthetic I'm trying to build for Ponce's character.

I envision him as the ideal man for every woman that encounters him. Supernatural in the sense that he is supposed to be exactly what they need for their lives to flourish and be fulfilled. That's why I didn't select non-concent as the story type or add any related tags. I had intended it to be a positive enthusiastic choice on Aliadra and Gwenlin's part.

As this was my first story, I spent months going over and over all the facets of the story, tweaking and changing everything. It was to the point that I realized I would never publish it if I didn't accept that I couldn't make it perfect. So I decided I just needed to get it to a point where I was happy enough and put it out.

As my skill as a writer improves, I hope I will be able to better convey my intentions in my works :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous