A Rather Fecund Estate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Aliadra stayed here any longer she knew that she would be too. Owned by the goodmaster. She could run, but she didn't want to. Why would she run from it? Here, carrying the goodmaster's children. It would complete her. The hole in her life that she had not realized she was missing would be filled.

The goodmaster Ponce roared as he came. His thick veiny cock pulsing as it unloaded copious amounts of semen into Delia's bowels. Every woman in the room stood transfixed, minutes burning away in silence as they watched. Delia had fainted, her soft whistly snore the only sound left in the study.

"Lillian, clean up for Delia." The goodmaster's command snapped everyone out of their reverie.

"Of course Ponce," the maid curtsied low and waddled over to Delia. Taking a seat on a stool next to the desk, Lillian began sucking the huge load of cum from Delia's twitching ass.

"Apologies for the wait," the goodmaster said as he sat down in a large leather chair, "Delia wanted to be present for our discussion, but as you can see she is indisposed for the moment."

"No apology needed goodmaster," Gwenlin's voice was breathy as if she had been running. Aliadra saw her mother's eyes flicking down towards his crotch.

"May I clean your cock goodmaster?" Aliadra hardly realized the words had come from her until they were out of her mouth. His cock was still hard and dark, slick with cum, engorged with blood and ready. Her face flushed at how bold she had been. She had to have him in her mouth though. She simply had to.

"Aliadra!" Gwenlin swatted her daughter back to keep her from walking to the goodmaster, "mind your language. You can't simply talk of a gentleman's parts like that if you don't know them! Please goodmaster Ponce forgive my daughter's vulgarity. I tried to raise her well but she is rather scatterbrained."

The goodmaster laughed, "worry not Madam Mecria. I know the kind of effect I have on women. Many have said and done far worse on initial meetings. That her first thought is to serve and not take is... appreciated."

"Then may I offer my service to clean you as well, goodmaster?" Gwenlin's eyes were downcast demurely. Aliadra was galled, her own mother trying to take what she wanted, what she needed, for herself.

"hungry girls indeed, Delia's description didn't quite do them justice." Lillian had risen. Her task completed, she used a kerchief to wipe Delia dry. She moved over to the goodmaster and began licking him clean as well.

"No words never do." The goodmaster let out a contented sigh and thanked Lillian as she worked his cock deep into her throat, "Madam Mecria and Lady Mecria, I am a man with few needs not already met. Could you serve me? Certainly. Do you deserve to serve me? That is an altogether different question."

"I am sure that I am deserving, but how can I prove myself worthy goodmaster?" Gwenlin had bowed her head low, but Aliadra could see her sneaking enthralled peaks at the goodmaster Ponce's erect cock and the maid who had her red lips wrapped around it.

"I do not know if I am worthy, goodmaster," Aliadra bowed her head low too, "but I am willing to try my best and learn so that I may be deserving of you." She simply had to bear the goodmaster's children. If she wasn't able to, Aliadra simply knew there would be a void in her life she would never be able to fill.

*************************************************

Aliadra stood at the door of the reception hall listening to the songs of the spring larks. She watched the new women as they made their approach through the front gardens. They hadn't noticed their escorts, the Umbrals that tracked them in the shadows or even the more visible Neph that had been flanking them in the hedge rows. Innocent, nervous, clearly in need of help, perhaps even more so than when Aliadra and her mother had arrived.

Delia had an eye for recruitment. Ponce would never admit it, but he loved taking wounded birds under care, nursing them back to health, and then opening their eyes to the ecstasy it was to serve him.

Aliadra smiled as she hummed to herself, running her hands across her heavy tummy. Lillian hadn't been kidding when she had told Aliadra how much harder carrying multiples was compared to a singleton pregnancy. She was only twenty weeks in and her belly button had already popped. Her skin already felt stretched and itchy, and her bladder was so squished by her babies that she spent more than half the day at the toilet.

She wanted to kick Ponce for impregnating her again, and she wanted to kiss him so he knew just how much she loved him. Being a mother had completed her in a way she could not put to words. She had always been touted as a peak exemplar of femininity in the Vilt courts, and now, serving Ponce, she actually felt she fit that description.

"Pardon us, we've come to meet with the goodmaster Ponce?" The group of women had made it to the entrance. The one who spoke up to Aliadra was youthful with beautiful blue droopy eyes and naturally silver hair that made her appear older at a distance. She was a plump with wide hips that spoke of an easy time birthing. Aliadra smiled, she hoped Ponce would allow her to watch the first time he claimed that gorgeous ass.

"Of course you have. Mistresses of Magnolia Dye House." Aliadra smiled, and offered them a curtsy, "Please follow me, I'll show you all right to him."

"I'm Villa." the woman said, as she took in a deep breath, clearly tasting Ponce's scent, "What's your name?"

"Aliadra." Aliadra puffed, climbing the stairs was miserable. She was only twenty weeks in and she already almost felt full term. Her first two pregnancies had been nowhere near as difficult, but then, in her first two pregnancies she hadn't been carrying triplets. She was definitely going to kick Ponce for putting so many babies in her. Stolen Fortune, she was going to be full term in the high of the summer heat.

"We can stop for a rest, Aliadra. Apologies for my assumptiveness, but it looks like you need it." Villa said, her cheeks were flushed and her nipple's were hard and visible through her buttercup yellow blouse. Aliadra knew the look, a woman newly taken by Ponce's scent.

"Thank you." Aliadra let out a content sigh as she sat down on the chaise longue in the reading alcove that overlooked the fountains. Gwenlin was there as well, spending a moment relaxing between the breakfast and lunch rush to work on her poetry. Aliadra's mother was fond of the out of the way nook, ever since their first day in the Ponce estate.

"Is every woman in goodmaster Ponce's service pregnant?" Villa laughed. She said it as a joke and gestured to Gwenlin's enormous belly. She was carrying quadruplets, Aliadra wasn't sure whether she should envy her mother's fecundity or pity it.

Villa's breath hitched awkwardly as she brought her hand to her side. Aliadra smiled, as she watched the new women. Villa had ovulated, her womb preparing itself for when she met Ponce. The other women weren't as deep in the scent as Villa, they had been following further behind, but the flush on their cheeks revealed they too would be ovulating within minutes.

"No," Gwenlin, smiled as looked on the women of the Magnolia Dye House. Her sharp eyes predatory as she took them in, "You have to wait after birth before your body is healed enough to carry your next child. Us with newborns aren't pregnant."

Villa blinked slowly, confused that her joke had been taken seriously. Her mind was also clearly muzzy from the heavy heat that had taken her.

"Don't worry. It will make sense soon," Aliadra smiled and stroked her hands over her belly, "When you are carrying your first, everything will fall into place."

12