All Comments on 'A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 03-04'

by KyleTaylee

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFover 1 year ago

Bitches be crazy, but they don’t be this crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I tried reading this and it just became dumber and dumber the more I read, By the 2nd page of this chapter it was just plain stupid. Not worthy of reading any further. This is not even good make believe. How did you talk yourself into thinking this was a concept to write. Not realistic at all. Really lame.

KyleTayleeKyleTayleeover 1 year agoAuthor

Interesting comments.

I guessed if people find this story shitty so far, then I should stop writing. Throw it into the bin and never touch it again. A failed story doesn’t deserve to end. Life is too short to end stories with low score or bad reviews. I don’t want to continue writing stories that no one wants to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tbh I think the people who find ken annoying and the story bad are people that have never experienced anything like Ken’s anxieties. I found it very comforting to read (especially the first 2 chapters) that he suffers from intimacy problems, bc it is for me very relatable. I do think that I’m becoming less interested as he is getting better, bc it’s becoming a bit sex addiction-y. But I genuinely appreciate how you started the story with Ken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have enjoyed the first two chapters. Few authors on here write about characters who are suffering with mental health problems and your writing is sympathetic to the challenges faced.

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep writing!! Ken's anxieties and issues are far more common than people realize. It felt good to see that represented. I hope you don't stop and I get to read a lot more

KyleTayleeKyleTayleeover 1 year agoAuthor

Author's note: For readers who are wondering how the story has been progressing.

The time-skip and ‘the Incident’ are something I’ve planned right from the beginning. It’s a pivotal chapter with a lot of subtext. I had actually wanted it to happen earlier (in terms of word count) but I felt the need to showcase the relationship between Ken, Lisa and Denise first. I also wanted the readers to know (and care) more about the MCs before introducing more girls.

I didn’t want the story to be just about “I had sex with this girl, then bang two more girls, then an orgy with twelve girls. I’m a sex god.” It gets boring after a while. RSI still has a lot of sex with different girls (he’s going to be a sex instructor after all). But I don’t want it to be that kind of stroke story. There are already plenty of such stories out there.

After posting chapter 3, I was toying with the idea of delaying the events of chapter 4 to show more of Ken’s growth.

But the reader in me went, “50k words and still no anal sex? Harry Potter had defeated Voldemort in Book 1 earlier than that! And Ken still only had sex with two girls? You call yourself a smut writer?!”

The writer in me also wanted Ken to grow up faster so I can get into more of the good stuff, including the changing relationship with the girls.

In my personal life, I had attended a lot of sex parties and they were a lot of fun (See my profile). I want to write about those.

So in the end, I decided to do a little exposition with more telling (rather than showing) to quicken the pacing a little. I wasn’t sure if the readers want to read a day-by-day account of how Denise orchestrated Ken’s development.

At the same time, I’m also toying with the idea of including more backstories of what happened during the one-month time skip.

I had actually written out a few scenes of Denise teaching Ken how to kiss and how to eat a girl out etc, but then it was starting to feel like I was writing a sex manual without advancing the plot or revealing more of the character. I was also planning to showcase all these when Ken becomes an SI, teaching another girl all these. So I cut these out to avoid repetition.

Let me know if there’s any part you’re interested to read in the one-month time skip.

I hope you’re enjoying the story and the pacing so far. Feedbacks and comments are always welcome.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is just an incredible story. Thank you very much for writing it. It brought tears to my eyes in the best possible way.

BonebibrainBonebibrain3 months ago

OKOK Albert E. You may be smart BUT… you need to stop thinking so much! Didn’t everybody say that already? Yes great sex is the second best cure all… the first is always good friends! DUDE, you have a twofer… the hottest girls, the best friend and a creative mind to express yourself! I wish I could have it all like u do! Great story, thoughtful, loving and sad/funny and damn near brilliant! You obviously have connected to me and I think almost all the readers! Write a erotic book, I only want to be ur proofreader 😊🤔😊 definitely ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🥵🥵🥵💗💗💗 as previously stated, names, numbers, addresses, SS #, and where I can meet them! Hell, after reading ur story I want to meet you! 🤔 oh, does Lisa or Denise need their feet massaged? Sorry I digressed… definitely looking forward to more…please keep writing! BBB

ArediaAredia21 days ago

Love this story. Your characters are well-developed and believable; your grammar and spelling spot on. These things are important - the difference between a paved road and a goat-trail. Both will take you someplace, but the ride quality ...

Laying out all the anxieties that can occur with sex, and the differences between sex and friendship - all stuff I wish I'd known when I was an awkward teen fumbling about trying to learn about girls.

Thank-you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKyleTaylee@KyleTaylee
My girlfriend is a polyamorous bisexual. She also happens to be a sex party organizer. Dating her has been a roller coaster ride. She introduced me to non-monogamy, swinging, and countless sex parties. Since then, I've met many people with similar lifestyles. I'm always fas...