A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ezra pulled me forward until I stood beside her in front of the door. I perused her naked front again and returned my gaze to see her smiling at me. I still couldn't get enough of her.

She gripped the doorknob and turned it. As the door widened slowly, two things caught my attention.

The first was the smell of food... Something delicious. My immediate thought was I hoped Tony had prepared lunch. Tony was an excellent cook when he wanted to be, though most of the time, he'd prefer to order take-out.

As the door continued to open, I noticed two visitors in the kitchen with Tony. My room was the closest to the open kitchen, giving the two visitors and Tony a full view of Ezra and me as soon as the door opened. All three of them looked at both of us. My immediate instinct was to shrink my body and hide away from view, but Ezra held onto my hand and prevented me from escaping.

I didn't know we were going to have visitors. I hated Tony at the moment for not informing us. Tony always did things whenever he felt like it, without considering the rest of us living in the same house.

"Hey buddy, how's it going!" Brad's deep voice boomed in the kitchen.

When I first met Brad in the gym after I started working out with Tony, I always got the sense that the way he talked to me was like talking to a puppy. Warm, friendly, and kind. Which was a stark contrast to his beast-like body. His body was ripped with bulging muscles like Tony's. Unlike Tony's long and lean body -- like a featherweight MMA fighter or fashion model -- Brad's body reminded me of Hugh Jackman from the Wolverine movies. But despite Brad's enormous size, his voice's deep bass and warmth always seem to put me at ease.

Standing beside Brad was a pretty girl I guessed was his girlfriend, Molly. Everything I'd heard of Molly suggested that she was a great beauty. She was also a swimsuit model, and I heard she was headhunted after her wet-shirt photo was circulated. Looking at her now, I could tell she certainly had the looks for it, especially in the chest department. The sexy outfit she was wearing ensured everyone noticed her killer body.

"Ezzi! I thought I recognized your thong!" Molly exclaimed, wearing an excited grin as she strutted toward us. In her hands were Ezra's red panties and my black boxer.

Molly exuded a VIP-like presence as she walked, the kind of presence that models, celebrities, and politicians tend to have. It was as though a spotlight followed them wherever they went, making the rest of the room follow them with their gaze.

It was good that Molly kept her eyes on Ezra as she approached us. My brain was still trying to keep up since Ezra opened the door.

Ezra gave a low chuckle. "Have you been smelling our underwear?" She asked. Turning to me, she added, "Molly has a renifleur disorder. She loves smelling people's underwear."

A renifleur disorder? I needed to check that online. I thought only men had underwear fetishes. I didn't know women get aroused by smelling underwear, too.

"It's not a disorder! And only if they smell nice," Molly said as she stood before us. She wrapped her arms around Ezra's neck and hugged her naked body. Ezra's red thong and my black boxers dangled behind Ezra's neck in Molly's hand.

"Hmmph," Molly sighed as she pulled apart but left her hands on Ezra's neck. "You smell so good right now."

Ezra chuckled again. "Yes, you've told me that many times."

"Oh no, you smell different today! Something fresh, innocent but... alluring," Molly said as she licked Ezra's neck, causing her to giggle.

"That smell is probably Ken's fresh cum dripping out of me," Ezra said, looking down toward her crotch. Molly's glance followed hers. Ezra's pussy was still slightly red.

Did college girls really talk and behave like that? I thought I was used to how much sex invaded normal conversation with Lisa and Denise, but this took it to another level.

Molly looked at me and gave a little smirk. My face felt hot from her gaze. "Hey, how come I wasn't invited to the morning party?" Molly asked

"That was just a warm-up," Ezra grinned. "The real party is later."

"Ouh, can I join?" Molly asked, exaggeratedly stretching the word "oh." Like a wolf's howling "oh-woo" with an almost silent "w." It was endearing.

"You need to ask Ken," Ezra said and turned to me. "He's doing three of us girls later."

Molly's eyes widened, then she released Ezra, got in front of me, and pressed her against my naked body as she hugged me. My brain short-circuited as I felt her ample breasts pushing into my chest. Then the blood started flowing into my nether region, and my cock was jump started alive.

Thankfully, Molly released me from the hug before my cock pressed into her.

"So Ken, can I join the party later?" Molly gave me a sultry look.

"Uh..." I stammered, still trying to recover since Ezra opened the door. Fivesome with four girls? And with Brad's girlfriend? Would he mind? At the moment, my cock certainly didn't mind, although I didn't know if I could pull it off.

I looked past Molly's shoulder and glanced toward Brad. Thankfully, Brad didn't appear offended. If anything, he was still giving me that warm smile again. He must have received my distressed signal and decided to rescue me.

"Molly, why don't you let them wash up so that they can join us for lunch?" Brad said in his same warm voice.

Molly looked at me for a moment and gave me another sultry smile. Then she leaned her mouth toward my ear and whispered, "I'll be working really hard to invite me to your party later, Ken."

"Um... I..." I stammered again. My mind was swimming with questions. I rather liked the idea of bringing Molly to my bed, but I didn't know if she was really interested in having sex with me, and what about Brad? I didn't want to offend Wolverine. I looked at Ezra, and she gave me a smirk.

"Molly, Ken takes a while to warm up to others," Ezra said. She pulled her panties from Molly's hand. Why don't you help me wash up first?"

Molly agreed, giving me another teasing smile, and started following Ezra toward the bathroom. I was left standing there, still shocked by how things were unfolding, before I remembered I was still naked.

Just before Molly and Ezra entered the bathroom, I blurted, "W-wait! "Can... Uh... Can I have my boxers back?"

Molly and Ezra turned back and chuckled. "Why?" Molly asked. "You looked good like that," she said as she glanced up and down my body.

This was the first time Molly had made reference to my nakedness. It was weird how Molly and Brad hadn't reacted to us being naked, as though it was nothing out of the ordinary. I wanted to cover my crotch with my hands, but instead, I was rooted to the spot. Denise had taught me a lot about interacting with girls, but she hadn't covered how to get my boxers back from someone like Molly.

I looked at Ezra and pleaded with her with my eyes again. She gave a silent chuckle and decided to come to my rescue for the second time. She grabbed my boxers from Molly and tossed them at me. Molly scowled a little, then grinned again before following Ezra to the bathroom.

With my boxers in hand, I stood awkwardly in front of my room as I watched Ezra and Molly enter the bathroom. Then I turned back to Brad and Tony, who decided to resume their conversation.

Eventually, my brain caught up and realized how weird the whole thing was. There I was, still standing naked the entire time when I could have just gone back to my room to get a fresh pair instead. It also dawned on me the lack of responses Molly and Brad had shown seeing Ezra and me coming out of the room naked, with our bodies no doubt smelling of sex. They didn't comment or react to our nudity or the fact that we had sex. Could they also have heard us having sex? Were we loud? Denise was always loud during sex. Lisa was only loud when she had an orgasm. Ezra's were breathy moans, but overhearing was entirely possible with the thin walls and the kitchen right next to my room.

I quickly put my boxers back on and joined Tony and Brad in the kitchen. I was contemplating whether to get fully dressed, but my body was still hot after sex, and I didn't want to put my clothes back on before washing up. In any case, as Molly said, they had already seen me naked.

"How is it going, buddy?" Brad asked again as I stood beside him. Dressed in a simple dark T-shirt and shorts, he seemed bigger than the last time I saw him. His chest and shoulders must have been twice the size of mine.

"Um, I'm good," I said. I paused, then remembering my manners, I added, "It's good to see you."

"I hope you don't get offended at Molly," Brad said. "She's just being playful. I'll tell her to tone it down if it bothers you."

"It's fine," I replied. There was something about Molly that I didn't quite get. The way she behaved and spoke was a little like Denise, but it didn't feel aggressive like her. It was just... playful like Brad said. I was a little intimidated by Molly, especially by her beauty and directness. Still, I was also somewhat at ease around her for some reason.

Brad and Molly were both twenty-three-year-old graduate students, with Brad doing an MBA and Molly doing a master's in hospitality management. Brad also managed a small catering company. Tony had invited Brad today to discuss the events Tony was planning to host. Through the conversation, I found out that Brad had brought tacos for lunch.

Ten minutes later, I heard the bathroom door open, and Ezra and Molly giggled as they exited. Ezra, still naked, walked toward the staircase and up the second level. I guessed she was joining Lisa and Denise to prepare for whatever surprise they had for me.

Molly joined us in the kitchen and hugged my left arm, deliberately pressing it against her chest. I reacted by looking down at her cleavage before realizing what I had just done and quickly looked back up at her face.

My first impression of Molly was that she was glamorous, like a fashion model. Her beauty had less to do with her attractive facial features and more with how she presented herself. Smokey gray-green eyes, long eyelashes, and plump lips with glossy pink lipsticks. Her luxurious, golden tresses tumbled about her face making certain she would turn heads wherever she went.

Molly wasn't unattractive by any means. She just didn't have as beautiful facial features as Lisa and Denise. Looking at their mothers, anyone could tell Denise and the Kelton sisters had great genes.

Interestingly, both Lisa and Denise had Scandinavian blood, though their mothers came from different countries. That contributed to their attractive features of light, straight hair, long, high-positioned, narrow nose, high cheekbones, and defined jawlines.

Lisa's mother was born in Brazil though her family came over before she turned four. I used to think Brazilians tend to have darker skin until Elsa explained that Brazilians have very diverse origins. In particular, many people living in the Brazilian South, where her mother was born, were of Scandinavian descent. The Scandinavian settlement in Brazil began in the mid to late nineteenth century when thousands of Scandinavians arrived in Brazil, mainly from Sweden. The Brazilian South was where most women with famous Scandinavian characteristics were concentrated. Many became actresses, models, or famous only for being "beautiful."

On the other hand, Denise's mother came from Denmark, while her father was a German Jew whose family migrated here to escape the Holocaust. Denise's mother came over to work as a model when she was nineteen and fell in love with the ambitious lawyer soon after.

Molly looked back at me and gave me a sultry smile again. It was like that sultry smile was her default look. Looking at her was starting to cause my dick to harden... again. Even from the corner of my eyes, I couldn't help noticing her deep cleavage.

Calling it deep cleavage was doing it an injustice. She was wearing what appeared to be a floral halter top romper. From a thin string tied at the back of her neck, the cloth came down to cover three-quarters of her breasts in the middle while exposing plenty of side boobs. Yet, unlike a bikini that connected in the middle, the cloth continued down to her waist, exposing the middle of her torso past her navel and ending just above her crotch. Her tummy was flat with traces of abs -- the kind of abs that could only result from low body fat and many abdominal workouts. Very sexy.

Below, instead of a skirt like a normal dress, the romper had shorts for the bottom. Though, calling it "shorts" also didn't do it justice, as the romper hemline ended just an inch or two below her crotch -- more like mini shorts or boyshorts panties.

From behind, her back from the waist up was fully exposed. I've seen Denise and Lisa dressed skimpily before, but this took it to the next level. At the same time, though, despite the skin exposure of the romper, the floral design made the dress look less slutty, and simply casual. Like something a girl would wear to the beach in summer, though I've seen girls' bikinis covering more than Molly's romper.

At first glance, I wondered if Molly was wearing a bra. I used to think that the lack of bra straps, especially on a backless dress, meant the girl was not wearing a bra. Since becoming intimate with Denise, though, I discovered there was underwear like an adhesive bra or nipple covers. They were "stick-on" bras that somehow also helped push the breasts up simultaneously. I never liked these kinds of bras because, while they made the girl wearing it sexier with a dress on, they didn't look as nice once the dress came off. Removing adhesive bras was also not as fun as unhooking a regular bra.

"Do you like my outfit?" Molly asked. Asking a question like that was like begging me for another look. So I gave her body another glance up and down, conscious of how my cock was approving her clothing. I pushed my hips below the island counter to hide my growing erection.

The second look made me sure she wasn't wearing a bra at all underneath her romper, judging from her nipples poking through the cloth.

"It's, uh... it looks good on you," I said. Molly could compete with Kate Upton in Sports Illustrated.

"Aww, thanks," Molly replied. "What do you like about it?"

I didn't know if it was a genuine question or if she was just fishing for a compliment. I looked at her body again, spending longer with my gaze this time. Molly's body was so unbelievably hot, and the skimpy romper accentuated her sexiness. I didn't want to comment on her body, less she thought I was hitting on her. So I applied what Denise had taught me about complimenting girls by giving a non-sexual and non-objectifying comment.

"Uh, I like how the dress brought out the color of your eyes," I said as I looked into her gray-green eyes.

I thought I had given a rather lame comment, but Molly gave me an approving grin. My lessons with Denise seemed to have paid off. Most college guys would comment with some variation of hot, sexy, or beautiful. More aggressive men might comment about their figures, tits, or asses.

But the best way to compliment a girl's appearance, if I wanted to stand out and make it meaningful, Denise told me, was to notice something that others seldom do and comment about it, especially if the woman seemed to be deliberate in their dressing. It could be as simple as shoes, bags, or even jewelry. Sexual comments like "you're so fucking hot" were only valuable once you knew for sure that the girl was aroused and interested in you.

With Brad and Tony continuing their business conversation, Molly engaged me in small talk. Despite still being rather intimidated by Molly's beauty, she was surprisingly easy to talk to. She was an excellent conversationalist like Tony. Any awkwardness I displayed, as I tend to do during conversations, especially when meeting someone for the first time, was met with positive prompts, encouragement, and reassurance by her. She constantly smiled and laughed at the things I said. Her body language and enthusiasm made me feel like she was enjoying herself.

I was having a good time, too. It was hard not to be when I was the center of the pretty girl's attention. She never tried to look at her phone or elsewhere for better company. It was like I was the most exciting person she had met in her life.

I wondered if this was how the recipients of Tony's charm must have felt, making people feel so good about themselves that they didn't want the interaction to stop.

----

It took Lisa, Denise, and Ezra another twenty minutes before they came down. Lisa and Denise wore short bodycon dresses that stuck onto their bodies like a second skin, leaving nothing to the imagination. I was eagerly anticipating what the surprise the girls had for me when I saw Ezra trailing behind them, still fully naked.

But what caught my attention wasn't only the fact that she was still completely naked and had what appeared to be a bushy brown tail behind her. That was when I realized all three girls had tails between their legs.

I wondered what I was seeing until it dawned on me... they were wearing tail plugs! So this meant that inside their butts right now were...

I wasn't sure if that was the surprise that Lisa had for me, but knowing that they were all wearing tail plugs was... so damn erotic.

It also dawned on me the difficulty of wearing tail plugs with panties on... Did that mean Lisa and Denise weren't wearing panties underneath their dresses?

My already erected cock from Molly continuously pressing her fleshy breasts into my arm turned into steel at the sight of the three girls with tail plugs on. I could only stare at them as they descended the stairs.

Lisa was the first to arrive at the kitchen. "Ken!" she exclaimed, lifting the skirt of her dress to show me the bushy tail plug coming out of her butt. I was right. No panties, indeed. Very hot. "Do you like it? I will make sure everyone wears these today! It helps us stretch our butts so you can stuff your cock inside easier. Though Denise was bitching about it."

Once again, I was shocked by how explicitly the girls were talking, especially in front of visitors.

Before I could reply, Denise scowled and said, "Fuck you, Lisa. I wasn't bitching. I was just saying that I'd prefer having Ken inside my butt than a tail plug."

"Hey!" Molly interjected, "How come nobody told me to wear a tail plug!"

"I have another one in my room if you want," Lisa said.

"I want!" Molly replied. "But I'm wearing shorts." She frowned.

"I can lend you a dress," Lisa said.

"Or you can just get naked like Ezra," Denise said. "I'm sure Ken will love that."

"Ouh!" Molly exclaimed. Turning to me, she asked, "Do you prefer me naked or wearing a dress?"

Everyone turned to me and waited for an answer. I felt my face getting hot at the sudden attention. What's the best choice here?

My lecherous mind wanted to see Molly naked, but the atmosphere was already turning too sexual for my liking. As it was, I would probably already have a hard-on for the rest of the day.

I wasn't sure what kind of dress Lisa would lend to Molly, though if what Lisa was wearing was any indication, I was sure it would be just as scandalous. On the other hand, I really liked what Molly was wearing right then...

I glanced at Ezra, pleading with her to rescue me with my eyes once again. It used to be that I could always turn to Lisa for help, but these days, with Lisa and Denise constantly trying to one-up each other, I guessed that Ezra would be the best person to turn to.

But Ezra only looked back at me and smiled. My heart was now racing. The conversation was not going to move on until I made a decision.

"Um, I... I think you'll-look great dressed like this. Why don't we have lunch first? You can change later if you want."