A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing Ezra explain it made me realize my addiction-like tendency toward sex and intimacy. It's often said that people with depression and anxiety have lower levels of serotonin. Whenever I was intimate with Denise, and especially Lisa, I felt so good that I didn't want it to stop. When the high I felt came down, I sought the next high again. Intimacy and affection were my drugs.

As I was pondering these things, Ezra dropped her body into the tub, and my eyes jumped toward her breasts as they jiggled when she sat down.

Ezra grinned at me when she caught me looking. "Earlier, I was worried that your sexual appetite would be depleted after coming three times, but it's nice to know that I still had an effect on you even after sex."

"You always have an effect on me," I simply replied.

Ezra gave a low throaty chuckle. "Seems like someone is having a really good time. Could Molly be the reason why?"

"She's, uh, a really nice girl. Very easy to be around."

Ezra laughed with a twinkle in her eyes. "Are you sure it's not because of how she clung to you earlier?"

"Uh... is she always like that to everyone she meets?"

"She's usually friendly, playful, and generally a very nice person, probably much more than you know. Though she's also very slutty, horny, and kinky, especially when she wants to have sex, which is all the time."

"Is... is she really interested in me? Or does she behave like that with boys in general?"

"She generally flirts and teases a lot but is pickier in choosing who she has sex with. Though I'm sure she's really interested in you at the moment."

"Really?" I found it hard to believe that.

"It probably has to do with me telling Molly earlier how much Lisa, Denise, and I enjoyed having sex with you," Ezra grinned teasingly. "But she also likes respectful guys. She might be less interested if you had started groping her back."

"Huh? So you're saying she became more interested in me because I wasn't groping her?"

"Many girls enjoy bantering and flirting playfully. It's fun to do that, but they are not always interested in having sex with the people they flirt with. Overt sexual advances are only welcome if there's attraction and the girl is in the mood for sex. Or if you're at a sex party. I'm sure Molly would like it if you tried to grope her a little... but it's more to do with the fact that you didn't make sexual advances toward her just because she was flirting with you."

Girls liked to flirt but didn't like guys to make advances toward them? They were so confusing. "How would I know if girls who flirt with me are actually interested in me?" I asked.

"Well, you can start flirting back. Banter, be playful, and generally be fun to be with, and watch how things progress from there. Generally, it's a good sign if girls start touching you a lot."

"I see..." The art of reading social cues and bantering were skills I was weakest in.

"I'm surprised that you didn't flinch when Molly hugged you and touched you, though," Ezra said. "Or perhaps you're just being biased."

I hadn't noticed that until Ezra pointed it out. I usually flinched from the slightest physical contact or even struggled to maintain eye contact. Although I liked to think I had made much improvement on that.

"Molly is just easy to be around, I guess."

"Perhaps," Ezra smirked. "Or maybe it's the oxytocin you've been getting from sex. Numerous studies have shown that intranasal oxytocin spray helps people with autism or Asperger's Syndrome to be less anxious in social settings. Oxytocin also promotes trust, bonding, and falling in love."

"Or maybe your therapy has been working," I said. "We should schedule another session soon."

Ezra laughed. "It's nice to see you comfortable enough to initiate intimacy with me. What you just said, by the way, is a form of bantering."

"So, is that a yes?" I pressed on.

"Hmmm... first, you need to show me you're making improvements."

"How?" I asked.

"Two things," Ezra said. "First, for our foursome later, or fivesome if Molly joins, I want you to take charge and be more proactive instead of being a passive participant."

"Uh, can you give me an example of what it means to be more proactive?"

"If you see Denise and me eating each other out and want to join in, just do it instead of waiting to be invited."

Lisa had told me the same thing about being more proactive. My issue had always been needing clarification of whether my actions were welcomed. "How do I know if what I want to do is welcomed and not offensive?"

"Considering that all three of us had sex with you before and looking forward to doing it again, any actions you perform in bed should be welcomed, but you can always check in as well. If Denise is on her knees eating me out and you put your cock at her butt entrance, she would tell you if she didn't want that."

I loved that Ezra had mentioned she was looking forward to having sex with me again. "But in that example, if Denise didn't want me to, er, put my cock in her butt, wouldn't it be too late already?"

"Then just ask her," Ezra replied. "Or you can say, 'I want to fuck your ass,' and see if she objects. That's how we do it in swingers' parties."

"Right. I'll try that," I said. "What's the second thing?"

"We talked about you becoming more comfortable with your desires and taking action. So I want you not to shy away when Molly makes advances at you."

"You mean having sex with her?"

"Yes, but also, if there's an opportunity for you to touch her, kiss her or fondle her breasts, I want you to take it without reservation and do it without having to be pushed."

"Would she want that? For me to, uh, touch her, I mean."

"Why don't you ask her?" Ezra said, tilting her head toward the stairs. Molly had appeared along with Lisa and Denise. Lisa and Denise were in string bikinis, though I was disappointed to see Molly still wearing her floral romper. It looked like she wasn't wearing a bikini underneath at all.

Lisa, Denise, and Molly went to pop open the champagne and started drinking immediately. Ezra got out of the water to join them while I remained in the tub. I thought that I already had too much alcohol as it was, but the more significant reason was I was waiting for my cock to deflate. My cock was still erect, and I didn't want it on display.

I had a bulge showing throughout lunch, but I was largely able to hide it. With the rest of them eating and drinking, no one had paid much attention to my erection. Now on the rooftop, I felt more exposed.

With drinks in their hands, Lisa and Denise went to the sunbed to lie down while Molly and Ezra came over to the side of the tub next to me.

"I was telling Molly that you were probably disappointed that she wasn't in a bikini, but she said she had a surprise for you," Ezra said.

I looked over to Molly, wondering what the surprise was. It was probably going to be something sex-related.

"Deni commented that I had spent the whole time teasing you with my tits earlier but didn't allow you to see them," Molly said. "So she suggested letting you undress me instead. Want to do the honors?"

From the corner of my eyes, I sensed that Ezra was waiting for me to make my move. "Now?" I asked

"I'm dying to remove my clothes here," Molly replied. "Why don't you come out of the tub and help me take it off?"

I hesitated for a moment but decided that with such a direct question like that, there was no way I could say no. If anything went wrong, I assumed Ezra would be there to help me. So I got out of the tub with my cock still half-erected and stood in front of Molly.

Molly placed her glass down and waited for me to make a move. With a romper like hers, the only way to take it off would be to either pull the string at the back of her neck over her head or untie it.

I opted for the latter. I tentatively raised my hands and moved them toward Molly's neck, waiting for any sign that she had changed her mind. When she didn't, I held on to the ends of both strings and tugged them slowly. I could feel the strings come undone with the tension released.

With my fingers still holding both strings, I boldly pulled them along her neck to the front, then to her collarbone, and finally over her breasts to reveal her chest.

It was one of those moments when time seemed to stop as I stared at her naked chest. Her tits were magnificent. Definitely swimsuit model worthy. They looked so fleshy and full and soft. Very nice tits, indeed, and they were fully tanned like the rest of the girls. Her E-cup breasts did seem much bigger than the rest of the girls, tear-drop shaped like Lisa, though they sagged a little. Just a little, probably due to their weight.

"You can touch them later, but could you remove the rest of my clothes? I want to get into the tub." Molly said.

I didn't know how long I was staring at her chest. I glanced at Ezra, who was smirking a little at me. "Uh, right."

With the top of her romper hanging from the waist, I gripped the material at her hips, and just before I pulled it down, I wondered if she wasn't wearing panties.

I swallowed hard as I bent forward and swiftly pulled the rest of her romper down. I wasn't sure if I was happy or disappointed with what I saw. It turned out that she wasn't naked but was wearing a pink bikini bottom. The material looked thin and slightly translucent. I could make out her prominent camel toe poking at the bottom of her crotch. I was left staring while bending in an awkward position.

"You can take off the rest later," Molly said. "I want to get into the tub."

I pulled the rest of her romper to her feet and allowed Molly to get out of it. Molly gripped my arm again and entered the tub before pulling me along. Once we had sat down side by side, Molly moved my arm over her opposite shoulder and left my hand dangling inches in front of her tits. Then she relaxed her body into mine with a sigh.

"Ouh, this feels so good," Molly exclaimed.

"I'm sure Ken would love for you to be here more often," Ezra said as she entered the tub and sat on my other side, pressing her body against mine.

"I just might," Molly simply said.

I wondered if I was actually allowed to touch Molly's tits. The desire to feel up her breast was growing increasingly by the moment, especially getting teased throughout lunch. All I needed to do was move my hand down just a little. Besides, Ezra did say I should take more initiative...

Brad and Tony chose the moment to appear from the stairs, dressed in beach shorts. My anxiety spiked a little, wondering how Brad would feel about me groping his girlfriend, but Brad and Tony still appeared in deep conversation. They had been continuously discussing business and parties since lunch. I didn't know how they could be so deep in conversations with four hot girls around. It must be nice to be used to seeing hot college girls often to the point it didn't catch your attention anymore.

As I watched Brad and Tony walk toward the champagne behind the tub, I noticed that Lisa and Denise had taken off their bikini tops. Seeing that, Ezra also decided to undo her top and threw it on the floor.

Four lovely sets of breasts were on display, with the girls' bottoms barely covering much. With all of us topless, it felt like the atmosphere had turned very sexual, especially with two sets of bare tits pressing on either side of me. My anticipation for what was to come was rising, drowning out whatever anxiety I had felt moments before.

I even took a few moments to admire Brad's and Tony's well-sculpted topless bodies while mentally cursing myself for wearing tight swim shorts instead of looser beach shorts which could have hidden my erection better. Brad and Tony had the kind of bodies that would cause girls' heads to turn at the beach, maybe even causing the more daring ones to wolf-whistle at them. I certainly had seen bikini-clad girls making passes at Tony..

I wondered if Molly could sense my thoughts, for she placed her hand on my chest and stroked it gently. "Ezzi didn't tell me what a hottie you are, Kenny. You look like a little sexy gymnast. Our sorority sisters would dig that."

Besides Brad, Molly seemed to prefer giving everyone nicknames ending with a "y" or "I" sound, especially when she was being playful or teasing. Ezra was Ezzi, Lisa was Lizzi. She liked calling me Kenny, although I generally disliked that, which Lisa had told her. Molly called Denise "Deni," much to Denise's frustration.

"Uh, thanks," I replied. I was becoming relatively lean and pleased with my progress in the gym, so I was starting to get more comfortable with my body. My chest was filling out, and my stomach showed signs of my abs developing. Though compared to all the sexy people on the roof, I was a little self-conscious. Apart from me, the rest of them looked like they could be appearing at a model's party.

Still, with the attention I had been getting from the girls, including Molly, I guessed I shouldn't have any complaints.

----

"I hope you don't take offense to my conversation with Deni earlier," Molly said more seriously, "We're just teasing each other. She's a good friend of mine."

"Oh, no offense taken. I'm, uh, used to Denise talking like that," I said.

"You should watch the two of them going to a club and seeing how many girls they could seduce for steamy sex," Ezra said.

"Heh, I seem to remember you doing not too bad yourself, Ezzi," Molly replied. "Oh, we should organize an outing soon!" Turning to me, she added, "You should come as well, of course."

"You might need to seduce Ken first," Ezra said.

"I've been trying!" Molly exclaimed, giving a faux pout. Turning to me again, "Do you not like my breasts?" Molly looked down at her bikini, prompting me to look as well.

"Erm... they are... very nice."

"Then why have you not been looking at them?"

"Uh, I... I'm not sure whether it's polite to look or not."

"Awww... well, I'm giving you my explicit permission to look. You can touch them as well if you want."

"Uh, thanks."

Molly laughed. I was about to ask her why she was laughing when she asked Ezra, "Ezzi, how come you've not introduced me to Kenny before? It's not like you to hog yummy guys like that."

"I would have, eventually," Ezra said with a chuckle. "I think he would make a great host for NCP and NTP."

"I was just thinking the same!" Molly said. "I have been brushing my tits against him for the past fifteen minutes, but he hasn't even tried groping them once. Didn't even check them at all!"

I did check them out. It was hard not to, although I tried my best to refrain from staring. "NCP and NTP?" I asked.

"Naked Cuddle Party!" Molly said. "NTP stands for Naked Tantric Party. I try to host them at least once a week."

Sensing my confusion, Ezra explained," Molly's a board member and advisor for La Pute. Her primary role is as a recruiter. She regularly hosts events for members to interact while also serving as a way to recruit new members. Her most popular weekly events are NCP and NTP."

That probably explained why I was somewhat at ease around Molly. She was used to meeting new people and making them comfortable enough to recruit them. "So, uh, people don't wear clothes during the party?" I asked.

"Are you disappointed or not disappointed that people get naked during the party?" Molly teased.

Ezra chuckled. "The party usually starts with attendees wearing clothes. They can take off their clothes once they get more comfortable. Though before the end of the night, everyone would be naked."

"Do... uh... do they have sex during the event?"

"It depends. There are different levels to these parties," Ezra replied. She explained that the primary purpose of NCP and NTP was to emphasize consensual physical touch and intimacy without sexual intercourse.

Initially, NCP was to help women to be comfortable naked and cuddle with each other whenever they're comfortable. "Our need for companionship and the desire for physical intimacy could sometimes cause women to stay in abusive or dysfunctional relationships, engage in casual sex, or do non-beneficial things that they wouldn't otherwise do," Ezra said. "There are many social, psychological, and health benefits for two platonic people to cuddle with no expectation of sex and relationship."

At its inception, NCP had a strict policy of no kissing, groping, or touching of genitals. However, there had been many requests to allow some of these for these parties, so the parties had been categorized into different levels, similar to the baseball analogy.

NCP1 allowed just cuddling and non-sexual touches. NCP2 allowed kissing and touching of breasts. NCP3 allowed light touching of genitals without penetration.

I wondered why there was a need to have so many distinctions between the levels, but Ezra explained these are just guides to let the participants know what to expect and how to behave.

"The most important thing for the participants is to be comfortable," Molly added. "That's why we lay out the expectation up front and kick out anyone breaking the rules. Continuous rule-breakers are banned from our parties."

NTP was a progression from NCP. NTP1 allowed touching and stroking of genitals. NTP2 allowed tantric sex and penetration without orgasm or ejaculation. NTP3 onward usually ended in full sexual intercourse and orgies.

"Sex without orgasm or ejaculation?" I interjected. "That's... "

The two girls giggled. "Finding male hosts for these parties is always challenging for us," Molly said. "Not many men have the ability or patience to be inside different vaginas in a party full of naked women and not ejaculate for hours."

"Male hosts?"

"The events are for women only," Molly added, "but we usually try to find male hosts who are willing to allow women to touch, cuddle and explore their naked bodies in a safe and comfortable setting without doing anything or expecting sex in return. Some women also only prefer to cuddle with men instead of with other women. You will be perfect for it!"

"How many male hosts usually attend the parties?" I asked.

"As many as we could find, with an ideal ratio of two-to-one female to male attendees," Molly replied, "but most of our regular male hosts have graduated, so for this semester, we would be lucky to find two or three per party. Recently it's only Brad. We're constantly looking for men who fit our requirements. What do you say, Ken? Wanna attend a party full of naked college girls?"

"So the male hosts will just stand there naked like a mannequin and let the women touch them?"

You will be seated comfortably and allow naked women to interact with and touch you if they're comfortable to do so." Molly said, constantly emphasizing the word "naked."

The thought of being at a party filled with naked women was arousing, but allowing them to touch me? "I'm not sure if I would be comfortable with that," I said.

"The number one rule for the NCP is consent and comfort," Ezra said. "Consent works both ways. The girls would ask you for permission before kissing or touching you."

"But male hosts generally don't mind being touched by naked girls!" Molly said. "Do you?"

I wanted to say, "it depends on the girl," but that sounded a little misogynistic. So I went a different direction instead. "There's no sex at all during the party?" I asked.

"There is full penetrative sex of various kinds for the tantric parties," Ezra said.

Molly added, "For NCP, we discourage sexual intercourse. If the attendees really want to have sex, they can leave the party. Though they are free to have sex after the party officially ends. Male hosts tend to have a lot of requests for sex."

"I don't think I can be in a room full of naked girls and not want to have sex for hours," I admitted.

The girls laughed. "It's normal to be aroused during the party," Ezra said. "It can also be thrilling for girls to see a man erect, knowing they caused it, but the point is you won't try to seduce, initiate or pressure them to have sex just because you want to."