A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully, my answer satisfied everyone, especially Molly, who gave me a big smile and clung even tighter to my arm.

Lunch was a rather fun affair as the conversation flowed easily over tacos and margaritas at the island counter. It seemed like, apart from me, everyone was very familiar with each other. Lisa and Denise would take turns showing off their butt plugs. No one commented about Ezra's nakedness. Halfway through lunch, I was starting to guess that they had all seen each other naked and perhaps even had sex with each other often. Even Brad didn't mind that his girlfriend was flirting heavily with me, nor did he comment about Lisa's, Denise's, and Ezra's dressings and behaviors.

I generally disliked gatherings, especially when there were people I wasn't close to, but somehow I felt I belonged today. I wonder if this was what it was like to be non-monogamous and live a swinger's lifestyle -- casual and friendly but also intimate with each other.

I mostly kept my talking to the minimum. I preferred just to listen and observe as I usually did in groups. Though it was still rather enjoyable for me, and I guessed it was in part got to do with Molly.

Molly kept sticking by my side and rubbed her body against mine at every opportunity. She also made it a point to get me to engage and frequently pulled me into the conversation, like Lisa tends to do. I didn't know what Molly's deal was and why she was paying me so much attention. Was she interested in me? A twenty-three-year-old bombshell model seemed unlikely to be interested in an eighteen-year-old boy like me, especially with Tony and Brad around.

The strange thing about Molly was there seemed to be two sides to her. On one side was the playful, teasing seductress, and on the other was an affectionate and caring motherly-like attitude. Despite only meeting her today, I was growing relatively comfortable around her, having her tits pressing against me notwithstanding.

Through the conversations, I discovered that Molly was also a member of La Pute, which helped explain why she seemed so casual and upfront about her sexuality, like Denise, and why she seemed so close to Ezra. With Ezra as its President, La Pute was a college sorority known for promoting the polyamorous lifestyle.

Strictly speaking, La Pute wasn't solely focused on polyamory. It was a radical feminist group that taught women to take back power from men when it came to love and sex. The direct translation of La Pute literally meant 'slut' or 'whore' in french.

One of La Pute's doctrines was to rewrite the traditional rulebook of relationships and sex. Instead of women being the passive ones, they encouraged women to take the initiative. Rather than waiting for men to hit on women, women were taught to approach, flirt and seduce men they wanted to date or fuck.

La Pute also dictated that the negative and insulting terms like 'slut,' 'whore,' 'skank,' or 'promiscuous' were a good thing. Calling a woman promiscuous was high praise, progress in their vision to help women regain control.

Because of these, La Pute was said to be where all the most attractive and promiscuous college girls gathered. I supposed it made sense. Girls who loved sex were often slut-shamed; La Pute members learned to embrace their sluttiness. They wielded their bodies as a weapon instead of seeing them as a weakness.

La Pute also had a list of "l'étalon," which literally meant horse, or commonly known as a stud. A stud was an honorary male member who had been approved by La Pute. Having Stud Status meant that these guys were "approved" as good enough to date and fuck. In other words, these guys came "highly recommended."

The purpose of being a stud was to reward guys who were generally well-behaved and/or fucks very well. Any male given 'Stud Status' would automatically have tons of college girls wanting to have sex with him. Tony was the highest of the big studs. Brad was a stud, too, which wasn't surprising considering his Wolverine-like body.

Conversely, La Pute members were warned to stay away from the "Black Listed" guys. Generally, it was difficult to get blacklisted. Ezra wanted to avoid their personal biases having an effect. Blacklisting would happen only if many girls said the same thing about a person, such as if they had consistent records of gaslighting, abusing, or hitting women.

When everyone was done eating, Brad and Tony offered to clean up, so the girls made their way to the living room with their glasses of margaritas.

I saw Ezra heading to the bathroom, so I stuck around the kitchen for a while and helped clean up a little. I wanted to connect with Ezra after we exited my room. I didn't have anything specific I wanted to talk about per se; it was just...

After the intimacy we shared this morning, I thought it would bring us much closer. I thought we would become more... more attached, maybe? I didn't know what I hoped for, but it wasn't this.

Since lunch started, Ezra behaved as if nothing had changed, which felt disconcerting for me. She didn't avoid me or was unfriendly toward me, but it was just...

I knew we were not a couple or even remotely involved, but to act like we were nothing more than ordinary friends after that intense emotional experience? Maybe this was why I couldn't do the whole casual sex thing. Once I got emotionally attached, it was hard for me to switch it off.

Despite being among friends, there was a definite loneliness inside of me. This was one of the reasons why I hated gatherings. Even in a room full of people, one could still feel lonely. Or maybe it was precisely when I was among people that I realized how lonely I was.

When I heard the sound of the bathroom flushing, I slowly walked toward the toilet and positioned myself by the door. It felt stalkerish to do that, but I needed to know that whatever Ezra and I felt in the morning was real.

Before Ezra came out of the bathroom, Denise appeared in front of me. "I really need to go. Can I go first?"

"Sure, go ahead," I said.

"I heard you fucked Ezra really well earlier," Denise said with a straight face.

"Um... It was, uh, nice."

"It was nice? Surely you can do better than just 'nice.'" Denise gave me a slight frown.

"It was amazing," I tried again. "Err, mind-blowing."

Denise seemed satisfied with the answer and smiled. "That's better. I want a blow-by-blow account later."

Thankfully before I could answer Denise, the bathroom door opened, and Ezra came out while Denise quickly dashed inside.

Ezra looked at me and gave me a quick smile. "Hey, Ken."

Before I could reply, she was already turning to walk away.

"Um, Ezra," I blurted quickly.

Ezra turned back toward me. "Hmmm?"

Shit. I didn't know what I wanted to say. I just wanted to talk to her. To connect with her again. "Uh, I just wanted to check up on you."

"You're sweet, Ken. I'm feeling good. Thanks." With that, Ezra started to turn and leave again.

"Wait!" I said louder than I had wanted. I glanced around quickly. Thankfully, no one had paid me attention.

Ezra looked back at me again. "You want to talk?"

"Uh, yeah," I said.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Um..." I still hadn't thought of what to say. My mind was racing to find the right words, but none were coming.

"After what we did earlier, I would have thought that you would be more comfortable speaking your mind," Ezra said.

"Actually, never mind. I had forgotten what I wanted to say."

"Well then, you know where to find me when you remember," Ezra said, turning away.

—-

Molly started to become even more touchy with the girls after the third glass of margaritas, with her hands exploring Lisa's, Denise's, and Ezra's bodies. She would also frequently touch my arms, chest, and face. I wasn't sure if I was glad she didn't try to grope me. As usual, no one paid much attention to any of these things.

"What's your plan for the rest of the day?" Molly asked as she lifted Lisa's skirt over her hips and caressed her butt. Lisa's butt did look really good with a tail plug on.

I was in the midst of fantasizing about how it would feel to be inside Lisa's butt when her reply made me spit out my drink.

"Ken's helping us stretch our butt!" Lisa exclaimed.

"OUH! Can I join?" Molly asked.

"I thought your butt's already plentily stretched," Denise commented.

"I haven't had anal for a while. It could do with some good stretching," Molly said.

"Then get your own boyfriend to do it," Denise replied with growing aggression.

"Someone's rather possessive, huh," Molly deadpanned.

"Of course. Ken's my boyfriend," Denise said.

"Fake boyfriend," Lisa added.

"Well then, is your fake boyfriend available for sharing?" Molly asked, not responding to Lisa's 'fake boyfriend' comment.

"Depends," Denise said. "Are you going to let Ken fuck your face?"

Molly pouted. "You know I can't deep-throat as well as you. How about fucking my tits? I think Ken likes them."

"Ken doesn't like titty fucks," Denise replied.

It wasn't exactly true that I didn't enjoy tit-fucking. It wasn't at the top of my favorite bedroom activities, all things considered. I was thrilled to try that for the first time with Denise, but once the novelty wore off, it wasn't as stimulating as the other things we could be doing.

"That's because he hasn't tried fucking E-cup tits before," Molly said.

"E-cup?" Denise scoffed. "Yeah, right. You wear 36DD most of the time. You only tell stupid guys that you wear 34E to impress them. Unlike most guys, Ken knows that 36DD and 34E are basically the same."

As part of my lingerie education, Denise taught me the difference in bra cup sizes. According to her, a cup size alone means nothing; it always correlates to the band size. The number refers to the band size around the rib cage, while the alphabetical cup size refers to the size of the breasts compared to the rib cage or how much bigger the breasts are than the rib cage. Bra sizes of different alphabets can have the same total chest volume. For example, 40C, 38D, 36DD, 34E, 32F, 30FF, and 28G all had the same chest volume, including their bust. A woman with breasts as large as Lisa or Denise but with a thin chest or narrow ribcage might choose to wear a C- or even B-cup bra instead of a D-cup.

To add to the complexity of bra-fitting, there were also different types and shapes of bras, like balconettes, demi-cup, padded cups, and so forth. Different brands and designs could also affect the cup sizes women wear.

Then there's the shape of the breasts, the body's physique, and the contrast between the breasts and the body size. A B-cup might sound small to most guys but could appear huge on a petite girl. A pair of firm and perky tits of A-cup size on a narrow chest might also look bigger and more attractive than a C-cup on a broader chest.

"36DD and 34E might have the same chest volume," Molly said, "but they would feel different when Ken's fucking my tits. Not counting your chest size, my tits alone are definitely better than yours... what... 28-30D?"

Denise scowled. "Bitch, if you're going to seduce my boyfriend, you could at least show him what you're offering."

"Ouh, right!" Molly exclaimed. She turned to me and asked, "Do you want to see my tits?

"Just take off your clothes!" Lisa said, a little drunk now.

"Erm, I..." I looked at Brad again, wondering what he would think of me seeing his girlfriend naked. The last thing I wanted was to get punched in the face by someone who brought us tacos, but Brad was still deep in conversation with Tony.

I turned back to Molly when I heard her giggle. "Don't worry, Brad and I are swingers."

"That's... that's cool," I simply said. So I guessed my theory was right after all.

"Most girls in La Pute are swingers," Ezra chimed in, "and bisexual or at least bi-curious on a scale."

"Is that a requirement?" I asked.

"Nah," Molly said. "Though we almost always end up converting them after they join us."

Ezra explained, "A lot of men had this belief: Sex feels good. I love sex. Therefore I want to have casual sex with no strings attached, but the truth is many women have this mindset, too. Many women love sex, especially once they know what good sex feels like. If sex feels good, with proper protection, why shouldn't you have sex more often?"

"Err... right," I said. That logic made sense in my slightly inebriated mind, I guessed, but there was still the question of casual sex and non-monogamy. It's okay if they were single, but wouldn't they feel jealous if they had partners like Brad and Molly?

"What about the part about being bisexual?" I asked.

"Human sexuality is more fluid than most people think, especially now when it's starting to become an accepted norm," Ezra said. "Females are also generally more open to exploring their sexuality and challenging heteronormativity. At La Pute, we encourage our members to explore girl-on-girl intimacy of various levels, from dating to sex. Even if they are not interested in girls or lesbian sex, there are many benefits to dating a woman or exploring another woman's body sexually... from building overall healthier relationships with women to learning more about themselves and being more comfortable with their own bodies."

"Plus the added benefit of having more people you can fuck," Denise added.

"I'm quite sure you already have enough people to fuck," Molly said.

Denise scowled. "Speak for yourself. The purpose of all your parties is just to seduce girls."

"Hey, at least I let them be comfortable with the idea first," Molly retorted. "I don't pursue them aggressively like a horn dog."

"The end goal is the same, isn't it?" Denise challenged.

Denise and Molly stared at each other for a few moments in silence. I was worried things would escalate between them, but then Denise rolled her eyes, and both ended up snickering.

----

When lunch was over, Lisa wanted champagne on the roof by the pool, so she suggested everyone go up to the rooftop.

Denise scowled at the suggestion. "Bitch, I spent the morning cleaning, lubing, and stretching my butt with the tail plug. If we go into the pool, I need to do these all over again."

But despite Denise's protest, she reluctantly agreed.

Ezra and Molly accompanied Denise and Lisa to their rooms to don bikinis while Brad followed Tony to his room to borrow swim shorts. I also returned to my room to change and was the first to arrive at the rooftop.

I prepared the champagne in ice buckets and filled the tub. Then, with still no one appearing, I went into the tub and enjoyed a quiet moment.

The late October weather was starting to turn cool. I was looking forward to the winter months. Somehow, despite seasonal affective disorder and depression being more common in winter, I tended to feel the opposite. Perhaps winter seasons fit my mood, constantly filling me with melancholy and nostalgia.

Though my mood had been better over the past few months. Lisa was convinced it was the amount of sex I was having, but I also thought being more intimate with the girls helped a lot.

Despite not having boyfriend status with Lisa, being intimate with my dream girl, holding her hand, hugging her, and kissing her whenever I wanted... was something I never thought could happen in this lifetime.

And then there was Denise. I was still unsure what to make of our relationship. Fake boyfriend or not, Denise was the kind of girl I would have thought I wouldn't be good enough to date. If Lisa weren't in the picture, perhaps I would be more than happy to be with Denise. Her mannerisms were still a little too aggressive and brash for my liking, but I was getting really fond of her. Besides, I liked confident and outspoken girls like her. I would choose the latter if it were the choice between sweet and quiet versus someone like Denise.

Denise had more depth to her than she portrayed openly. There were moments when we were together on dates alone or lying naked in bed when she displayed genuine tenderness and affection. I wondered if that was the real Denise once she was willing to be vulnerable and let her guard down.

Lisa and Tony commented on how proud they were of my recent changes, and I knew I owed most of it to Denise. Sex aside, she had me working out, taught me to be more confident, improved my dressing, and helped me to become more "boyfriend material." If Lisa had completely rejected me and made it certain that apart from sex, I had no chance of being her boyfriend, perhaps I would be happy simply being with Denise. Would I be satisfied with being Denise's real boyfriend?

To add to my already complicated relationships, there's also Ezra. Being with her this morning was simply mind-blowing in almost the literal sense. I felt like my brain had exploded, with its pieces lying all over my room. I was starting to get really enamored with her. I certainly wouldn't mind having her as my girlfriend, although I wasn't sure how I would fit in with her three other girlfriends yet.

I wasn't sure what to make of Molly yet. I was confident she wasn't interested in having me as a boyfriend with Brad around. Or maybe, like the Kelton girls, Molly and Brad were also open to having a third in their relationship. I also wasn't sure if Molly's flirting and teasing showed her interest in having sex with me. I was still intimidated by the twenty-three year old hottie. Her glamorous model looks made me feel inadequate in her presence. Perhaps it was the girls' raunchy antics or the alcohol affecting my brain, though, but if given a chance, I definitely wouldn't mind looking at Molly naked, roaming my hands over her body, feeling her voluminous tits, and fucking her on the bed...

Seeing Ezra appearing on the rooftop broke my reverie. She was alone, dressed in a white string bikini. The Kelton sisters all had fair complexions and seemed somewhat impervious to suntanning, though Ezra was the tannest of the three. With how comfortable she was walking around naked in front of others, I imagined she spent most of the time without clothes as much as possible. I would prefer her naked, but damn she did look really nice in a white bikini.

I ogled Ezra walking toward me and then sitting on the edge of the hot tub with her legs dangling in the water.

"You look comfortable," Ezra said.

"Yeah," I replied. "Wanna come all the way in?"

"In a bit," Ezra said. "By the way, did you want to talk to me earlier?"

"Uh, kinda." Ezra looked at me for a moment and then down to her legs, waiting for me to speak. With no urgency, I gathered my thoughts and said, "After what we... did earlier, I thought we would be closer."

"We are," she simply said.

"But it also seems like nothing has changed," I countered.

Ezra pondered for a few moments. "Were you hoping that I would be more physically affectionate toward you, especially around others?" Ezra asked.

"Um... I... frankly, I don't know what to expect."

"I do think you tend to overthink too much, Ken. At the same time, if you wanted reassurance from me, you could have been the one to initiate affection toward me instead of waiting for me to do it. I can't read your mind, and besides, I thought you were having a rather good time during lunch."

The way Ezra put it made me seem like I was being clingy and insecure, which, in a way, I guessed I was. She was right; I always waited for others to make the first move instead of taking the initiative.

"Anyway," Ezra added, "there's a phenomenon where sometimes people feel down and even slightly depressed after sex. During sex and after achieving an orgasm, serotonin and dopamine levels tend to spike drastically. Then once they come down, some people might notice that big difference and feel down. It's akin to the crash people feel after taking caffeine or alcohol. Which causes some to chase the high continuously... That's also how people get addicted to sex, drugs, and stimulants."