A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That sounds almost exactly the same as what Molly had said. "If that's the case, what's the point of being committed to a partner?"

"I'd define a life partner as someone who accepts your needs, wants, desires, feelings, and goals and then finds ways to help you to achieve them together. As the marriage vow goes, 'in richer and poorer, in sickness and in health....' As part of this, it also requires them to accept that both parties are constantly growing and changing, so the relationship must adapt and evolve along with it. These go beyond just relationship and sexual needs, but also include others like career and lifestyles."

"How would you recommend finding a partner like that?"

"For you or in general?"

"Uh, both."

"In general, I would recommend finding someone whose beliefs, values, and life goals are aligned. It takes time to see if there's compatibility, so ideally, it would be good for the couple to see if things work out between them as they grow deeper in love with each other. For you, I would recommend meeting and dating more people. Your relationship with girls is limited to just a few of us. Who knows, you might find someone else you like more than Lisa. Even if you still want to be with Lisa, perhaps you might even find a girl who accepts your love for Lisa and is willing to be with you even with Lisa and Denise in the picture."

"That's, uh, the best-case scenario. Do you know anyone like that?" I asked, hoping Ezra would volunteer herself.

"Oh, plenty," Ezra grinned. "La Pute is full of them."

"Really?" I found it hard to believe there were so many women like these around. "But they might not be interested in me," I said.

"Becoming a La Pute stud will almost guarantee them wanting to have sex with you. Then they might just be interested once they realize how wonderful you are."

I wanted to say that I didn't want girls to only be interested in me for sex, but then I felt ashamed for thinking that because I did that all the time.

"Am I interrupting?"

I looked up to see Tony standing at the edge of the hot tub.

"Not at all," Ezra said. "We're just talking about finding life partners."

"What's the conclusion?" Tony said as he stepped in. He looked at me for an answer.

"No conclusion, just food for thought," I said.

"Yeah, Ezra enjoys giving those as much as she enjoys sex," Tony said.

Ezra rolled her eyes playfully at Tony, which reminded me of Denise. Ezra never rolled her eyes at me. Tony gave a boyish smile. "Anyway, I think Lisa is getting angsty for the next part. You two look like you're in a serious conversation. Lisa is just waiting for it to end, and she's getting impatient."

I looked around for Lisa. She was talking with Denise and Molly. Brad was lying on the reclined sunbed with his eyes closed. "Um, uh... n-now?"

"Not now, but soon," Tony said. He turned to Ezra. "Lisa wants you to go over to discuss."

Ezra nodded, got up, and left the hot tub.

----

"How's it going, dude," Tony gave his usual greeting.

"All good," I said.

"You ready for later?"

"You mean the, uh, anal sex?"

"Yeah," he said with a chuckle. "I remember you referred to it as 'butt stuff' the last time. So much has changed in the last two months."

Had it already been two months since the night of the chicken fight? Two months since I had lost my virginity? Two months since I started having sex? With the amount of sex and drama I had been having, it seemed much longer than that.

"Such a pretty sight," Tony said, jerking his head toward the pool. I followed his gaze. Molly, Ezra, Lisa, and Denise were at the other end of the pool. A pretty sight, indeed. Four topless college babes, wearing just skimpy bikini bottoms. Beautiful, busty, and bisexual. All of them loved sex, and somehow they all wanted to have sex with me.

It was weird. Like I was living in a fantasy more ridiculous than a porn movie. I didn't deserve any of these except being friends with Lisa and Tony. Although, to be fair, I have been friends with them for years now, and it was only recently that I got to experience this when I decided to make a fateful decision on that fateful night. The night when everything changed. Although, one could argue that Tony had inevitably set these things in motion when he wanted all of us to move in together. Had he predicted all these would happen? I wouldn't put it past Tony. After all, he had planned for us to go to the same college even before the word "college" had entered my mind.

"You alright, dude?" Tony asked.

I peeled my eyes off the girls and looked back at him. "Yeah," I said. "Just thinking about... stuff."

"Only good things, I hope," Tony said.

"Erm, mind if I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Shoot."

"Are you really comfortable with me having sex with Lisa?"

"I thought I'd given you that answer a couple of times before, and isn't it a bit late for that now?"

"You told me that you're fine with it, but...." Tony looked at me expectantly as I tried to find the right way to say it.

"Um, what I'm really asking is you're not jealous that Lisa has sex with other guys even though she's your girlfriend?"

"Weird or not, I've never felt jealous before. Sometimes I do feel a little unhappy when I want to be with her, but she's spending time with you, but we constantly talk about it and try to accommodate each other. I remember we tried swinging with another couple, and we swapped partners. Watching Lisa having sex with another dude and seeing Lisa enjoying herself... I guess it was pretty hot. It's also nice to have a girlfriend who doesn't mind if I have sex with other girls and even joins us in bed."

"Have you always been like that?" I asked. "Not jealous, I mean."

"Ezra said I have an avoidant attachment style. I seldom feel strong emotions. If not for the fact that I care about you guys a lot, I would worry about being a psychopath... I guess with Lisa, it's different. Lisa's a special girl. She doesn't play games. She's upfront with what she wants. She tells me whenever she's unhappy. We work things out whenever we have issues."

Tony wasn't the openly affectionate sort, but I could tell he was deeply in love with Lisa.

I looked at the four almost-naked girls again, my desire for having them in my bed growing. They might as well not be wearing anything with their bikini bottoms being so tiny. Perhaps being non-monogamous was not that bad if I could enjoy more such days. I had sex three times in the morning, and I was looking forward to more. Even with Molly. She was a wet dream. Or a Playboy Playmate. I could see why she was a lingerie and swimsuit model. She had a bedroom expression that heterosexual boys would find irresistible. And her E-cup breasts -- they felt very nice when pressed against me.

Weird. A few minutes ago, I thought that I couldn't survive having sex with four girls at once. Now I was excited about it. Maybe it related to what Ezra said earlier about "arousal and excitement replacing fear."

Or maybe it was my therapy session with Ezra, if that could be considered therapy. I came out of my room a different person from the one that went in.

And then there's my growing fondness and love for Ezra. How weird to fall so easily in love with her in just a short time. The feeling of being in love felt exciting and scary at the same time. I looked at her in her white bikini and wondered if my cum was still leaking out of her. Semen could continue leaking out for hours after sex. Then I stopped myself. It was a stupid thing to be thinking about.

I looked at Lisa in her orange string bikini bottom, who happened to be laughing. She seemed so happy. So beautiful. My Lisa. My heart thumped hard just by looking at her.

Denise glanced in my direction and caught me looking. She winked at me, grabbed Molly around her hips, and pulled her in. Their breasts smashed together as Denise attacked Molly's mouth. Molly's eyes widened for an instant before she began kissing Denise back.

My erection strained against my boxers as I watched them make out passionately. It was too much. Too hot. As though Denise was reminding me she was my girlfriend. My sexy and cheeky fake girlfriend in a dark blue bikini bottom.

----

Brad had joined us in the tub and was relaxing with a glass in his hand. I continued watching the topless girls playing with each other in the afternoon sun.

Then the four girls emerged from the poolside and walked toward the stairs. Just before they headed down, they stopped and chatted among themselves. Ezra, Lisa, and Denise went down the stairs while Molly came over to us by the tub.

"Where are they going?" I asked Molly.

"Preparing for the next activity," Molly said. "I'm supposed to bring you to your room."

It seemed like the butt-stretching activity was going to start. I wondered if that included Molly. "Are you... will you be joining us?" I asked, stealing glances at Brad to see his reaction.

Molly gave a little smirk. "You'll see. Come on." She lifted her hand for me to hold.

I glanced at Brad again. He gave a warm smile and raised his glass. "Have fun, buddy."

With his permission, I grabbed Molly's hand and got myself out. Then she led me toward the stairs.

Halfway, she stopped and turned to me. "There's one last thing to do before we head down. I want to take off my bottom. Wanna help me?"

I gulped. I still couldn't get used to how comfortable Brad was with all this. I looked at Molly and gave her a nod.

There were a few ways to take off a bikini bottom. I decided on the option that felt the most enticing to me.

I lifted my hands and gripped one of the strings on both sides of her hips. Then, with my heart pounding and my cock ready to burst, I pulled both of them at the same time slowly until I felt the tension released and the back of her bottom dropped below her crotch. Then I pulled the front of her bikini down and away from her body, revealing her pussy for the first time.

Her pubic area was smooth, uniformly tanned, and hairless like the other girls. Her pussy lips were prominent, plump, and glistening. I wasn't sure if she was aroused or just wet from the pool.

I looked up and down at Molly's naked body a couple of times. She was so beautiful. So... fuckable. At the moment, if it were the choice between a threesome with the girls or fucking Molly, I would choose Molly.

"Aww, you're such a gentleman," Molly exclaimed. "It's going to be so much fun having you at our NCP."

A gentleman? From checking her out? In what universe was that considered a gentleman?

"Now, your turn," Molly said. "Take off your shorts."

"H-here?"

"Get it off," Molly said, flicking down her index finger. "Or do you prefer me to do it for you?"

This time I didn't want to look back at Tony and Brad. My horniness was overriding my mind. So I pulled my shorts down in one swift motion, aware of how my erection bounced a little as it got exposed.

Molly quickly glanced at my body once, lingering on my cock, and grabbed my hand to lead me downstairs.

Molly walked ahead of me as we moved down the stairs, likely allowing me to admire her from behind. So I did, watching her butt sway with each step and trying to catch glimpses between her legs each time she opened them. It seemed like such a juvenile thing to do, but Molly's only the fourth girl I had seen naked in real life.

Her round bubble butt was bigger and fleshier than Denise's, more like Lisa, though not as wide, and I could make out muscles underneath that flesh. Her legs, glutes, and back were also very toned, like someone who spent a lot of time in the gym working out.

My mind was so filled with lustful thoughts that I hardly noticed we got down the stairs and entered my room.

Only when I closed the door and turned around again did I notice a few things different about the room.

The first was there were large round candles on my desk and bedside. On my bed were several bottles, sex toys, rose petals, and a couple of feathers, with my bedsheet already changed.

There also seemed to be a fresh scent in the room. I wondered if that was why the girls took a while to get to the roof earlier. It was strangely romantic, which was strange because none of the girls were what I would classify as romantic. Sex with Denise and Lisa wasn't the romantic sort. There weren't candles, rose petals, or music playing. It was always, "I want to fuck." Then we fucked.

As Molly lit the candles, I walked toward the bed and surveyed the bottles. There were regular lubes, ass lubes, coconut oil, and massage oils. I didn't know ass lubes were different from the regular ones, but I guessed it came down to viscosity.

Molly got me to lie down in the middle of the bed. With my erection standing firmly in the air, I watched in anticipation as Molly sauntered toward the bed, fully exposing herself to me. Then she got on the bed, her breasts jiggling, and kneeled above my thighs with her entrance just a few inches from my cock. Molly looked at me with a seductive smile.

Was this really happening? Sex with a sexy model like Molly? I was sure boys were masturbating to Molly's pictures, and some were likely willing to give their arm to be me right now.

My thoughts turned to Brad again. Did Brad know this was happening when he told me to "enjoy"? Then to the girls. Did the girls set this up for me to have sex with Molly? Ezra certainly would approve of this idea. I wasn't sure about Denise but would Lisa mind? Lisa seemed like she would mind if we started without her.

"Uh, are we starting without the girls?" I asked.

"We're not going to fuck," Molly replied. "At least not yet."

"Oh. Then, uh, what will we be doing?"

"You don't have to sound so disappointed." Molly giggled. "Lisa said I could help you to warm up. We can start with a hug if you don't mind."

"A hug? Uh, sure."

Molly lay down entirely on top of me, pressing her tits against my chest, a lovely sensation. Though that sensation couldn't be compared to what I assumed was her pussy pressing against the shaft of my cock below.

She stretched her hands above me, reached for a pillow, and pushed it below my head such that my view was now elevated. I could look down at her comfortably at my eye level. Then she placed her hands on my chest and pushed her torso up until her nipples were barely touching me. From this position, I could easily look into her eyes and chest.

"Now we will just enjoy each other's body like this," Molly said, shifting her lower body until her legs were directly on top of mine. Taking my hands, she placed them on her back. I hugged her closer, squeezing her body into mine.

"Ezra told me that you generally dislike physical contact, but you seem to be doing well like this," Molly commented.

"This feels nice," I said, gently stroking her back. This almost felt like sex, except I wasn't inside her yet.

"Then you're going to enjoy our naked parties." Molly grinned.

"Is this what you do during those parties?"

"Only for the tantric parties," Molly replied. "We'll spend a lot of time having full physical contact with different people without penetration first, touching and massaging each other, being present and connecting mindfully, and just enjoying each other's presence without clothes on."

"What about the cuddle parties?" I asked.

"For NCP, we usually host it in the living room instead of a bedroom. Doing this on the bed can sometimes create an expectation for sex which might be uncomfortable for newcomers."

"What else do you do during these parties?" I asked.

"There are usually structured and unstructured components to these parties, depending on who's attending, the number of participants, and their experience levels, but generally, we take off our clothes, mingle, cuddle, ogle at naked bodies, and talk like what we're doing right now. You should join us!"

"Uh, I'm sure if I can maintain control with all the naked girls in the room... it's already hard enough as it is right now."

She giggled. "Some naked parties allow some touching or even petting, but it can be tricky because we don't want the party to escalate too quickly. If people start having sex, the rest of the participants might feel pressured to join. We also don't want La Pute to be known as a swinging and orgy sorority, even though we do that a lot."

"But still no penetrative sex of any kind, right?" I asked. "What if the participants really need some release during NCP?"

"If they really need to, they can go somewhere private to get off and return to the party. Or wait until after the party for the orgies."

"Are there always orgies after NCP?"

"It depends on who attends. Usually, only if everyone is comfortable and wants it. We try not to have it when there are newcomers, although they can organize one by themselves in another location if they want. Some girls can be really horny and sexually aggressive, but even these parties can still be very enjoyable, even without intercourse. Try looking into my eyes and connecting with me. Be present and feel the warmth of my body without the expectation of sex."

I was ashamed to note that I spent more time staring into her chest than looking into her eyes. So I looked into her soft gray eyes. Strangely, it was warm and inviting instead of the usual anxiety I felt with eye contact. Molly was really good with this.

"Try softening your eyes a little. Look at me instead of simply staring. Take a deep breath and follow my breathing."

I didn't know the difference between staring and looking when my vision focused on the same place, but I tried to relax my face and look at Molly as though seeing her for the first time. So gorgeous.

Maintaining eye contact and matching my breathing with hers invoked a sense of deep serenity and calmness. It felt like one of my morning meditation sessions.

"This feels like meditation," I commented.

"It's similar," Molly said. "Each time you think of sex or the pleasure from your cock, just allow the thoughts to come but focus your attention on me again."

It's challenging to prevent lustful thoughts and notice the pleasure sensation from my cock against her pussy, especially with Molly's breasts heaving against my chest, but I tried to return to the present moment each time they came.

After a while, I felt a warm feeling swelling in me. Calm, peaceful, and therapeutic. My cock was no longer throbbing and had deflated a little, though still erect. I also started having affectionate feelings toward Molly instead of only lustful thoughts. I had a growing desire to connect emotionally and intimately with her rather than just wanting to fuck the sexy bombshell.

Was I thinking of Molly as less of a sex object and more of a person? Maybe if people think of sex less often, there would be less objectification. Perhaps this was also what it meant to be intimate with someone besides just the sexual act.

I returned my mind to the present again and saw Molly smiling at me. She must have noticed I was in my head again.

Molly gave me a quick peck on my lips and then pushed herself kneeling up, and my eyes immediately went to her chest and crotch.

"My neck is starting to get a little sore, and I was supposed to warm you up and not calm you down," Molly said.

"I was just starting to enjoy cuddling with you," I said.

Molly chuckled. "Come join us for our parties then. We can do more of these."

I decided to withhold from answering that and instead asked, "uh, how are you going to warm me up?" As much as I enjoyed the cuddling, I still wanted to have sex with Molly.

Molly took the bottle of massage oil in her hands. "First, I'm going to oil you up, then give you a massage."

"You don't have to do that," I said.

"You don't want a massage?" Molly asked.

"It's not that. Uh, how about I give you one instead?"