A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Depending on the attendees, their comfort levels, and how the parties progress, sometimes we allow the NCP to progress to the next level with more sexual activities," Molly said. "Some girls would also wait for most of the attendees to leave until the regulars are left and turn it into a sex party."

"Some regulars also only turn up late and attend the after-party activities," Ezra added, causing both of them to chuckle again.

"Who attends this party?" I asked.

"All sorts of people. Lesbians or bi wanting to perv on naked girls, inexperienced girls interested to learn more about both women's men's bodies, exhibitionists and voyeurs, girls wanting to explore their sexualities, and girls who are simply curious," Molly said. "Once they are comfortable with the idea of being naked, it's more or less a social event where people hang out like a normal gathering."

"Curious about what?" I asked.

"Could be anything," Ezra replied. "Curious about being naked with strangers, curious about men or other women's bodies, curious about La Pute in general. Some girls attend to make friends and find out more about La Pute."

"We do attract a lot of hot girls that Denise loves to fuck," Molly said.

"Attractiveness is not a requirement, of course," Ezra said, "but I think these naked parties tend to attract girls who are more confident with their bodies. So they are usually more attractive."

I guessed this was why the girls were so comfortable with each other and nudity. I wondered why I had not heard about NCP and NTP before. I heard Denise and Lisa discussing parties, but I had always assumed they were either normal college parties or swingers' parties. I also guessed they didn't bother telling me about it because I dislike parties and don't like hearing about what happened at parties with sexual elements. The image of Lisa naked with other people was always too torturous to bear, but I might have to rethink that if it was just with naked girls...

"Do Lisa and Denise attend these parties?" I asked.

"Lisa's seldom involved in La Pute events. Denise used to attend often, but she's semi-banned from NCP," Ezra said with a chuckle.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Deni's always trying to seduce girls to fuck," Molly said. "I always end up kicking her out."

I laughed. That sure sounded like Denise. "Does Tony attend this as a host?" I asked.

"Rarely for NCP," Ezra said. "Tony's participation tends to cause very extreme reactions. Girls would either be terrified of his monster cock or want to jump his bones immediately. It doesn't create an ideal atmosphere."

"You, on the other hand, Kenny, would make a lovely host. Non-intimidating, patient, and non-pressuring to be around," Molly said. I wondered if Molly was just testing me all this time to see if I was a suitable candidate as a male host. That seemed more likely than the idea that she wanted to have sex with me.

"I do think NCP would help with the fear of intimacy, Ken," Ezra said. "Even if you don't cuddle with anyone, it would help you be comfortable around naked girls."

"Or just meet more girls in general," Molly said. "There will be plenty who would love to be naked with you. We usually host a few parties a week. You should join us!"

"Uh, I generally dislike attending parties," I said, despite liking the idea of being around naked girls.

"We can keep the party small, so it's less intimidating for you," Molly said. "Though generally, it's actually less intimidating when more people are around."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep," Molly answered. "When more people are around, on average, there's less attention on any one individual. You can also hide in the crowd in a room full of people. When there are fewer people, there will be more attention on each attendee and might make some more self-conscious."

"Right, it makes sense," I said. I could totally relate to the concept of hiding in the crowd in a room full of people.

"Alternatively, you can just come for our play party," Molly said. "More commonly known as sex parties."

"I've heard of those," I said.

"Then you should come! Lizzi, Deni, and Tony love to join us! Why haven't you?" Molly asked.

"Uh... do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" I abruptly changed the topic.

Molly didn't comment on the abrupt change. "Only if I get one as well in return." She smiled teasingly.

"Uh, sure. Um, you and Brad are swingers, right?"

"Yep, we are," Molly confirmed.

"Does it bother you whenever Brad has sex with other girls?"

"That's two questions."

"Uh, sorry, I—"

Molly laughed. "I was just teasing you, Kenny." She laughed again. "To answer your question, have you heard of compersion?"

"Yeah, I understand the theory," I said. Compersion is loosely defined as the opposite of jealousy. Instead of feeling upset or threatened when your partner romantically or sexually interacts with another person, you feel a sense of happiness for them. Sounds good in theory, but I had no idea how to apply it. "But how do you do that in practice?" I asked.

"Let's take eating, for example. Let's say you and your girlfriend are starving, and only one piece of taco is left. Assuming you can't share, would you allow her to eat the last taco even if it would make you miserable?"

If Denise were my girlfriend, she would just eat the last taco without sharing it with me. If it's Lisa...

"Yeah, I would," I said.

"Why?" Molly asked.

"Because I love her?" I said.

"So you're willing to sacrifice yourself to make her happy?" Molly asked.

"Yeah."

"That sums up what compersion is," Molly said. "It's a simplified analogy, but the main idea is the same. It's learning to be happy for someone despite your negative feelings."

"A lot of times," Ezra added, "focusing less on yourself and more on others helps a lot. Using Molly's analogy, you could choose to focus on your hunger and get angry, or you can focus on the fact that your girlfriend is satisfied after eating that piece of taco and being happy about it. Deciding to be happy for others can help with jealousy.

"But will the jealousy feeling ever go away?" I asked.

"I'm actually the wrong person to ask," Molly replied. "I've always been non-monogamous. I had to persuade Brad to swing. He's reluctant at first, but now he enjoys it."

"So Brad doesn't get jealous at all?" I asked. Brad seemed like more of a sensitive guy as compared to Tony. There weren't a lot of things that affected Tony emotionally.

"Brad allows me to swing, but he doesn't swing as much," Molly answered. "He's more of a monogamous person but doesn't mind if I have sex with others. Brad enjoys emotional intimacy more than just sex. Though to some people, emotional intimacy with someone other than your partner might also be considered swinging, or in the case of a monogamous relationship, cheating."

I noticed Molly didn't answer my question about whether Brad felt jealous. Allowing her to swing and accepting it was different from being fully fine with it.

The idea of emotional intimacy as swinging was intriguing, but I guessed it also made sense, as conservative people would consider that cheating. Many people say it's less painful when their partners cheat on them with sex, but no emotional connections are involved. "How did you convince him initially?" I asked.

"Brad has many physically platonic girlfriends whom he's emotionally intimate with," Molly said. "His ex-girlfriends often complain about that. I get jealous sometimes, too, when Brad spends the whole night texting a girl as though they are in love, even though they are not physically or having sex with each other."

"What did you do about that?" I asked.

"Understanding the root cause of jealousy helps," Molly replied. "Sometimes I feel he doesn't care for me as much as other girls. Other times I'm worried that he might leave me. So communicating these things to your partner is important. Along the same line, I realize that when I have my own issues or the relationship has issues, sex outside of our relationship might magnify the problem, but not be the cause of it."

"I don't fully understand what you mean by that," I admitted.

"If I'm feeling insecure or there's a lack of trust in the relationship," Molly said, "then swinging isn't the problem. Even if we're fully monogamous, our relationship will always have problems because of these issues. Many girls feel jealous whenever they see their partners talk to other girls, but it's mostly because of their insecurity. Many couples break up after their partners cheat on them, but the cheating is often what broke the camel's back, not the sole cause of the breakup."

"I get it now," I stated, "but what about a good relationship that broke up because of cheating?"

"It depends on the reasons for the cheating," Ezra decided to answer. "Some people cheat because they feel unfilled in their relationship, whether it's sexual needs, emotional needs, or otherwise. Some people cheat because they need validation or feel bored or lonely. Some people struggle to be monogamous. These are all issues in the relationship, even when cheating is not involved."

"Right. That, uh, makes sense."

"When it comes from a place of love," Ezra added, "and when there's good communication and trust in the relationship, swinging actually helps to strengthen it."

"Like how?" I asked. I was getting a lecture on non-monogamy.

"For instance, I frequently crave kinky sex," Molly said. "I love getting fucked like the dirty little slut that I am. I get off on knowing that the guy used me as his personal sex slave, solely for his pleasure and nothing else."

Molly went on to give several examples of what she liked: getting her to strip naked in public settings, playing with herself and giving him a blowjob while driving; groping her when they were alone in the elevator; dragging her into an empty bathroom or classroom and creampie inside her, stroking her in public places and making her come in a room full of people, 'forcing' her to fuck his friends when they come over; ordering her to wear very short skirts with no panties in public and fucking her whenever he feels like it, and many more.

"Brad tries to fulfill these kinks of mine, but he doesn't enjoy them. He doesn't even like anal sex, though he tries to accommodate me. Swinging allows me to fulfill these needs. I'm happier because of that. Brad is happier, too, since he doesn't feel forced to do these things for me as long as jealousy doesn't get in the way. Jealousy still appears from time to time, but we openly talk about it. We're both happier in the relationship and love each other even more because we swing."

Hearing her describe these sexual acts got me painfully hard again. I tried to close my legs to make it less obvious, but it was too late. Her eyes widened, and her lips turned into a grin as she looked at my crotch.

"Seems like you would enjoy those activities I mentioned, huh?" Molly smirked.

"Uh..." Once again, I was caught off guard by how direct the girls in my orbit were. Were all the girls in La Pute like that? "I think that, uh, many guys would be glad to do those with you."

"Does that include you?" Molly asked.

"Erm... I mean... you're so... sexy. Anyone would."

"Well, I've tried it with several guys, but they don't know how to be a good Dom."

"A good Dom?" I asked.

"Dominant," Ezra replied. "It requires a lot of work and responsibilities."

"Really? How so?" I asked.

"Many men like the idea of dominating women," Ezra explained, "but the truth is being a good Dom is a great responsibility."

"Really? I asked.

"It's not just about maximizing the pleasure on the dominant's end," Ezra answered, "regardless of how the submissive feels. In fact, a good dominant must always be consciously aware of how the submissive feels at all times. It can require a lot of effort. Knowing when and where to push, slow down, and stop. Being submissive is usually easier for a switch that does both because it requires less work. Being a good dominant is a real responsibility."

"That makes sense... in a way," I said.

"I actually think you would make a good dom, Ken," Ezra said.

"I don't know anything about being one."

"A big reason why girls enjoy having sex with you is that you are generous, patient, and attentive in bed. You care a lot about your partner's pleasure."

I always felt more like a submissive with Lisa and Denise, always obeying whatever they instructed. "Uh, I just do whatever they ask me to do," I said.

"That's always a good start. You could learn to be more commanding and take control while still giving your partners what they want."

"Do you have an example of that?"

"I can teach you more if you're interested," Ezra replied, "but you doing Denise here on the rooftop in broad daylight, in full view of the neighbors, while she's in her dress, is a good example."

"Why is that a good—" I started to ask.

"Wait-wait-wait-wait!" Molly interrupted. "You did Denise here? When she was still wearing a dress? During the day?"

"A couple of times in full view of the neighbors, I heard," Ezra said.

"That's not—" I started to protest, but Molly interrupted again.

"OH MY GOD, EZZI! You better not be saying that just to tease me!" Molly exclaimed.

I was taken aback by Molly's reaction. I would have thought that only adult actresses acted that way in porn films.

Ezra's grin grew. "Denise said those orgasms always killed her, but you know what's the best part?"

"W-what?" Molly panted.

"Ken loves fucking girls with their dresses and heels on."

"Wi-with heels?"

Ezra turned to me. "Ken? Do you enjoy fucking girls with their dresses and heels on?"

I swallowed forcefully. "I-I guess." My face was burning up again.

Molly's breathing got heavier. She looked like she was hyperventilating. Her confident voice suddenly turned meek when she spoke again. "Is Ken going to fuck you all like that later?"

"I think Lisa has something like that planned," Ezra grinned.

"Can I join?" Molly asked, rather meekly, a stark difference from her usual confidence.

"Well, you need to ask Lisa," Ezra said.

Molly abruptly stood up, got out of the tub, and rushed to Lisa by the pool with Denise. Ezra chuckled as she watched. But not me. I wasn't sure I could survive having sex with four girls today, even with their dresses on.

"It seems like you and Molly match up rather well in terms of kink," Ezra said. "She's a good person to explore your kinky side."

"My kinky side? Like what?" I asked. I didn't think I was kinky.

"The general definition of kinky is non-traditional sexual practices. Activities like anal sex and exhibition sex on the rooftop, and your favorite -- fucking girls when they were still in their dresses."

"That's not my favorite," I protested. "Uh, I mean, I do like it, but not much more than others."

"I heard you come easier whenever you fuck Denise in her dress on the roof," Ezra grinned.

"That's, uh, I..." I stammered.

"There's no need to be ashamed, Ken," Ezra reassured me. "It's not a bad thing. Girls like Molly like kinky stuff too. Anything that helps you enjoy yourself and get off easier is good, especially for you who could only come in certain situations or positions."

"Uh, right," I said. "I don't know why that's the case, though."

"It's likely a combination of several reasons. Denise figured out that putting you in a mental space where you're fully in control and dominant helps you to be more comfortable sexually. The taboo nature of kinky sex also seems to get you going. As for fucking girls in their dresses, especially on the rooftop here, it could be either the thrill of exhibitionist sex or to help you mentally separate the sexual act from intimacy."

I was starting to understand why Denise could get me to come apart from my favorite sex position, but Lisa couldn't, even after she tried replicating it. "Separating the sexual act from intimacy? Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"Not necessarily. It might be a problem for some people, but it seems to work out well for you," Ezra said. "Fear of physical intimacy can come from the fear of being mentally and emotionally close to others. When you're naked, you feel vulnerable and exposed. Your anxiety might start to rise.

"It's the same with your fear of eye contact. While there could be different reasons that cause fear of eye contact, some people who experience it feel vulnerable and very self-conscious, which provokes anxiety, but when you're having sex with a girl with her dress still on, it's just a purely physical act that has less to do with intimacy. You feel less exposed. The lack of bare-skin exposure helps with that. With less anxiety, the thrill of the taboo act and the emphasis on the pure physical sensation help you to come easier. At least that's what I think it is."

Connecting what Ezra had just said with what she did with me in the morning, especially the initial part on the couch where she took off her panties and straddled me with her dress still on, was starting to make sense. I wondered if she did all these things instinctively or if she did these intentionally with these ideas in mind.

A burst of high-pitch giggling caught our attention, and I turned to look at Lisa, Denise, and Molly. They were laughing, then Molly pulled Lisa in for a kiss, with their breasts pressing against each other. It seemed like Molly wasn't trying to be intentionally sexual, but it was still erotic to watch.

I watched for a while until the three girls resumed talking again before turning back to Ezra. "Um... Are all the girls in La Pute like that?" I asked.

"Like what?" Ezra asked.

"Like... confident and... expressive in what they want."

"In sex?" Ezra asked. I nodded. "We encourage our sorority sisters to be. Although it needs to be expressed in the right company."

"The right company?"

"Imagine Molly, looking the way she is, wearing a sexy dress and behaving like this in a club. She will get harassed all night to no end."

"Right. I'm still not used to seeing how comfortable the girls are with casual sex."

"As long as girls are safe, comfortable, protected, and don't knowingly hurt anyone, why shouldn't they enjoy casual sex? There are many benefits to having sex, not just personal, but to society as well. The world will be a much better place if more people are having consensual casual sex."

"That sounds like a nice world to live in," I admitted.

"But for that to happen, men must also change," Ezra said.

"In what way?" I asked.

"Earlier, we talked about the difference between desire and intention. Molly's so aroused right now that you can drag her to your room and fuck her senseless. She would probably enjoy it, but just because she's aroused doesn't give you permission to fuck her until she gives her consent."

"Yeah, definitely."

"That's why we introduce Stud Status in La Pute, letting girls know which men are good enough to fuck. It's also a way to reward men for good behavior."

"Is everyone in La Pute comfortable with swinging and non-monogamy?"

"It's a belief I'm trying to promote, although the girls don't have to believe that to join our sorority."

"Is it easy to convince people of this belief?"

"Once they see it's much better for their relationship."

"You really believe that?"

"ENM, or ethical non-monogamy, requires a lot of empathy, compassion, trust, communication, maturity, self-awareness, and love. Take Brad and Molly, for example. They love each other greatly but can't fulfill their partner's needs. Brad enjoys having non-sexual emotional connections and intimacy with other girls. Molly has sexual kinks that Brad can't fulfill. If they are monogamous, they would either need to break up or be miserably unfulfilled, but they can still be together happily by allowing and accepting that they can find people outside of their relationship to be fulfilled."