A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you're not just trying to feel me up?"

I chuckled. "I'm good at multitasking."

Molly gave a chuckle as well. "Maybe later. Have you had a Nuru massage before?"

"I haven't. What's that?"

"It's a Japanese erotic massage, but we haven't had much time, so this is going to be a short version." She poured a copious amount of the massage oil onto her hands and began applying it to my chest. Then she poured some more and oiled up her torso, spending a long time on her chest until her tits were shiny, likely for my benefit.

Finally, she poured oil on my cock and gave it a couple of strokes to make it slick. I was back to rock-hard and was disappointed when she stopped.

Then she bent forward and began pressing her breasts against my cock. They were so soft and smooth. I thought she would give me a titty fuck when she moved upward, pressing her chest toward my pelvis, then my stomach, and ending at my chest. From there, she went back down again by pressing her tits on my cock and moving up.

I was starting to get the idea of this Nuru massage. It was very erotic and definitely helped to warm me up, whatever that actually meant.

"Uh, not to interrupt you, but is Brad really fine with you doing this to me?" I asked.

Despite Brad telling me to "have fun," I wasn't sure if he meant foursome and anal sex with Lisa, Denise, and Ezra or if he was actually telling me to have fun fucking his girlfriend. Molly said they were swingers, but she also mentioned Brad had issues with jealousy. I wasn't close to Brad, but I liked him well enough that I didn't want him to have resentment toward me.

"Yeah, he is. I spoke to him earlier," Molly assured me. "I told him I wanted you to fuck my brains out, and he said go for it. I didn't tell him about the cuddling and massage, but I don't think he would mind." She winked at me and continued on with the massage.

I gotta thank Brad later. I couldn't wait to fuck her brains out. "By the way, what did you mean earlier by saying I was a gentleman?"

"When did I say that?"

"When I removed your bikini."

"Oh, right. Well, if your goal is just to see my pussy, you would quickly pull the strings on one side to get me exposed. Another way is to pull it down to my feet, but then I would have to get out of it. The way you did it was the most comfortable for me."

I still didn't see how I was a gentleman. I felt more like a pervert instead, but I decided to let it go. Molly constantly praised me and made me feel good about myself. Like Tony, her praises were specific enough to sound genuine and often highlighted things that most people would overlook.

Molly continued, using her chest to massage the rest of my body, legs, and arms, though carefully avoiding my hands, probably to make sure I didn't grope her. In any case, I didn't mind because, after each cycle, she always returned to my cock.

Usually, the purpose of a massage is to relax the body, but this massage was anything but relaxing. I was panting with desire. It took me a lot of effort not to grind my cock against her breasts.

After another cycle that ended at my chest, Molly returned her breasts to my cock, pressing her breasts in the middle and stroking my cock up and down. Was this going to be a titty-fuck now?

It turned out it wasn't because she moved her chest back up along my torso again. Then I felt her pussy pressing down against my shaft while her breasts rubbed against my chest. I groaned in pleasure as she began using her folds to stroke up and down from the base to just below the head.

I was excited about what was to come next. It seemed like I might finally be inside her. Then she sat back up and rested her entrance just below the head of my cock.

She looked at me and said, "Are you warmed up enough for sex yet?"

"Yes..." I groaned, pushing my cock against her.

"Time to move on to the next part then," Molly said as she slowly lifted her hips up, with my cock rising with her, pressing against her folds until the tip of the head was positioned at her entrance.

Then she lowered her hips a little, and the tip of my cock sank easily into her. Only half an inch went in, but I could already feel her warmth. She was already wet and ready.

The look on her face told me she was excited, too, with her chest slightly flushed. Then, with a broad smile, she reached her right hand between her legs and gripped my shaft.

I waited in anticipation for the moment when my cock was finally buried fully inside her.

----

END NOTE: Special thanks to WildBSinTX, dougslair74, and the others who had helped with editing, proofreading, and giving me suggestions on making this story better than I ever could. Any remaining mistakes were solely mine.

Let me know if you're still enjoying RSI and want me to continue writing!