A Reluctant Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
A neighbour and a friend become involved.
1.8k words
4.46
12.4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FFPeter2
FFPeter2
53 Followers

The very next day, Wendy went round to visit Carol after work, for the promised spanking 'de-brief'........

"Did he mark you, Wendy?"

"Yes. I've got 6 livid stripes on my poor botty!"

"Oh my.......can I have a look?"

Wendy was wearing a pants suit. She stood up and lowered her trousers, panties and pantyhose in one motion. Bending over, she presented her punished buttocks to her friend.

"Wow.....that looks painful. How did you bear it?"

"It was quite shocking Carol. I'm used to taking a spanking now, but this really made me cry!"

"Err.....can I feel?"

"Go on then, but be gentle!"

Carol reached out and ran her fingers over Wendy's bottom cheeks.

"I can feel the ridges, where the bruising came up. You must hate him!"

"It took me a while to recover.......and I can still feel discomfort when I sit down, but, I'm surprised how quickly the pain recedes.......and yes, I did hate him at the time......but he knows just how to get my juices flowing. By the end, I was thanking him........"

"That is amazing. So erotic. Its a shame that Jeff is such a 'wam-bam-thank-you-mam' kind of guy.......he's never been into anything remotely kinky like this."

Wendy giggled: "Why don't you slip your pants down, and I'll give you a little taster?"

"Oh hell Wendy. You're becoming as bad as Robert! OK.....let's do it!"

Carol quickly assumed the position, bare bottomed, over her friend's lap. Wendy stroked her lovely round bottom......

"You have such a lovely ass, Carol. It's such a shame to hide it away. You should have it on display more often!"

With that, she began the spanking. Gentle to start, but gradually increasing the intensity, until Carol was squirming about and making little squealing noises.

"Are you feeling anything Carol. Anything nice?"

"Yes. Yes I am Wendy. Ohhhhh.....please........please touch me like he does to you!"

Wendy reached under her friend's prone body and discovered a very warm, wet pussy.

"You naughty girl, Carol!"

Continuing the spanking, Wendy began to frig Carol's cunt, until her friend cried out in ecstasy, thrashing about like a little animal, out of control.

Finally, the two women shared a brief kiss and got dressed. Carol looked rather Sheepish, but Wendy was amused:

"See, shocking isn't it........but it feels lovely, afterwards, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it's difficult to describe.....letting go......feeling sooooo naughty!"

"You know Carol, it feels even better when a man does it. When he controls you. Makes you obedient........god, I just love that word....obedient."

They sat in silence, locked in their own thoughts and fantasies......

"Just tell me to get lost Carol, but I'm having an idea....."

"Go on...."

"What if I could arrange for Robert to spank you!"

"Oh Wendy, I don't know......"

"I could ask him. Perhaps he could spank us together?"

"He wouldn't want to, would he?"

"When I tell him about your lovely bottom.....just asking for it......he might be persuaded! In any case, I think you deserve it!."

"Wendy!!!..........I can't believe I'm saying this....but.....

.........will you ask him for me........please?"

"Of course I will. It's funny you know, but he and I have hardly talked at all about our kinky sessions.......it's like we'd break the spell. But..... I'll try if you really want me to........and let you know. Are you sure about this?. It could be quite intense."

"Yes Wendy, I'm sure........after all, I have been a naughty girl, haven't I?"

Wendy took her leave from Carol, with much to think about......

She was waiting for just the right moment to raise Carol's request......but Robert had other ideas on his mind (as usual!). He'd posted the photos of his wife undergoing 'corner time' on one of the BDSM forums he frequented. Naturally, they didn't show her face, but gave a wonderful view of her rear.

He received much comment and praise from forum members for his mastery of such an attractive, mature wife. One guy came up with a wonderfully humiliating idea for her next 'test'. Robert was intrigued, and immediately set about preparations.....

Two days later, as usual, Wendy had arrived home from work before her husband. As she sat with a cup of tea, watching the news, the phone rang. It was Robert.......

"Hello darling. You know, I've been thinking.......we really don't see enough of our neighbours......especially the older people....the ones living alone. I was thinking....perhaps it was time that we gave Mr Jones, next door a little treat. A nice friendly visit."

"Well, I don't know where these charitable thoughts have come from Robert, but if you insist, we could go over to see him together, at the weekend. I could take some home made cakes."

"I do insist darling. No time like the present! In fact, I want you to go over there this evening.....

Here is what you are going to do.....Firstly, I want you to dress as you did for your caning.....but no skirt of blouse.....just your underwear and heels.

Then I want you to put on your long 'green satin dressing gown' and leave the house.......on some pretext....putting the recycling out, or perhaps hanging out some washing to dry......but, I want you to make sure that the front door 'accidentally' locks behind you!

Finally, I want you to go over to Mr Jones; explain the situation and ask if you can use his phone to contact me. Once inside, I want you to wait with him until I arrive. I'm sure that I'll be at least 45 minutes. This is where the fun begins.....

I want you to allow your dressing gown to open, 'unawares', to reveal your legs, cleavage....perhaps even your panties. He needs to get a really good long look.

I'll come by and 'rescue' you, all in good time.

OK?"

Wendy was dumbfounded, but annoyingly aroused at the idea. Old Mr Jones always took every chance he had to perve on her as she came and went from the house.

"You aren't going to take no for an answer, are you Robert? OK, I'll do my bit for the community. For god's sake don't be too long in coming for me. I know we've always said that he's harmless, but still, you're putting me in a vulnerable position......"

"That's exactly the position you like to be in though.....isn't it Wendy?"

"Bastard!"

Wendy did as instructed, though she decided to open and wear a fresh pair of fully-fashioned nylons; this time in a light 'copper' colour. Luckily, it was a warm evening as she stepped out onto the driveway, teetering on pink high-heeled, peep-toed mules. However, she could feel a light breeze lifting the hem of her dressing gown........caressing her bare upper thighs.

In her hands she carried a few pegs and several pairs of her delicate, expensive panties....deliberately dampened for the occasion. She made towards the washing line at the side of the house, when the door swung shut behind her. Quite the actress now, she dashed over and tried to reopen the door, only...shock horror, to discover that it was locked!

Making her way to her neighbour's house, she rang the bell, feigning distress and helplessness.

Mr Jones opened the door. (He seldom left his property these days).

Confronting him on the doorstep was Wendy.......subject of countless wanking fantasies. Taken aback, he quickly recovered his composure and naturally, invited her inside, ever the gentleman!

Wendy used his telephone to call Robert, then explained to Mr Jones that it might take some time........could she possibly stay there with him, until he arrived?

"Of course Wendy. Come on through....here you can sit on the sofa.......and please, there's no need to be so formal.....call me Gerald."

"Thank you so much Gerald. You must think I'm such a dizzy woman!"

"Not at all. Not at all. Can I get you anything? A hot drink perhaps?"

"No, really.....I don't want to be a nuisance. Actually, I feel a little faint......it must be the shock......I feel so silly and weak! Would you mind if I just stretch out on the sofa to recover myself?"

" Not at all. Please relax. I'll let you know as soon as Robert arrives."

Wendy settled herself on the couch.....putting the pegs and 'laundry' on the side.....then stretching out her long legs and arranging her shoulder length tresses in the most becoming way.

Turning to her neighbour, she thanked him again, then closed her eyes.

Mr Jones could not believe his good fortune. Here he was, in the same room as this lovely woman.....sitting opposite her, arranged elegantly before him like a gift from the gods. He listened to her breathing very carefully. After only five minutes, he noted the regular deep pattern associated with slumber.

Wendy shifted position several times as she lay, apparently comatose. As she intended, her dressing gown fell open, revealing her luscious nyloned legs.

'Gerald' stared intently. He couldn't believe his luck! She seemed to be fast asleep. Surely he couldn't risk it.....right there in front of her?

Then the top part of her gown yawned open, to reveal a most delightful cleavage.

He could resist no longer and took his old cock out of his trousers. It took only seconds to bring himself to an unusually stiff erection as he gazed at his sexy neighbour. Despite being rather unattractive, he'd always been proud of his big penis. He stroked it slowly.

There was still no sign of Wendy waking. Moving over to the couch, he quietly knelt before her, almost in worship and masturbated to her. Then, before his eyes, she shifted again in her apparent sleep, revealing her black satin panties.

Squinting through the narrow slits in her hooded eyelids, Wendy could just make out the shape of his massive, veined erection. She shuddered involutarily 'in her sleep'. This disgusting appendage was much longer and thicker than Robert's!

Holding back his ejaculation, Mr Jones tried to savour this 'once in a lifetime' opportunity for as long as possible. His smelly pre-cum was now dripping copiously onto the carpet....almost as an offering to this erotic goddess before him.

Risking everything, he reached out and gently fingered her nylons......then her panties. It was too much for him. He started to ejaculate violently....managing to point his cock down to the floor as he did so. Nevertheless, a few spots of his filthy mess landed on the sofa......and.... her nyloned legs.

Stuffing his still erect member back into his worn pants, he sat back again to contemplate his secret violation.

Fifteen minutes later, Robert arrived to whisk his wife away, seemingly unaware of the sight and stink of Gerald's considerable ejaculate.

Wendy thanked him profusely and, giving him a lingering kiss on the cheek, picking up her pegs and laundry, took her leave with Robert.

Mr Jones watched them depart from his window, then turning, realised that Wendy had accidentally left a pair of her delicate knickers behind on the sofa........

FFPeter2
FFPeter2
53 Followers