All Comments on 'A Revenge Fuck Gone Bad'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 422 Comments (Page 3)
NoBullAlNoBullAlalmost 8 years ago
Not bad except for the ending....

This started out as a good story but all of a sudden you dropped the ball! He's thinking he might take her back... WTF??? Yeah he screwed up and yeah maybe she needed some revenge but to deliberately take off for a full weekend and then end up knocked up. She's just too stupid to continue to put up with, especially when there is a hotty waiting in the wings for him.

If he takes her back he is just as stupid as she is so he can grab his cuckold badge, hug the bastard child and hang his balls on a hook in the wife's closet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Drama or sex?

you DO know that this is a site for SEX, not but pretend drama authors -- right? SO SO boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not bad.

4 stars.

Her revenge was over the top stupid and her protecting her fuck toy's identity pretty much sealed her fate.

A passed out drunk fuck is bad but she royally screwed herself and everyone else up big time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Helena Montana serial cheater

Married female college instructor lost that position. Why is found on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com.

Just one of her many lovers, but this one has photos and shares

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
female overreaction

Getting made and getting pregnant is two different things. If the guy stays with carol he is a wimp/cuck.

dglnowdglnowalmost 8 years ago
A very Sad Story

The whole mess could have been avoided if she had communicated with her husband. He was willing to talk for weeks and weeks. It is so sad that people can't or won't communicate their feelings, especially when they are intense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
make it easy

Some readers get upset with RAAC OR CUCKOLDS THAT TURM BLIND EYE.

Seems the British EMPIRE suthors reeive numerous insults.

For my part if a guy doesn't get upset and forgives wife's cheating that is more than fine with me. I sometimes contact authors to seem if Ican meet them-wives actually

Here is the deal. I DO NOT CHASE MARRIED WOMEN. I do not set out to seduce. I have a rule ehen it comes to females wearing rings. Simply stated if one comes up to me and asks me to fuck her, I oblige her request. I am well known in my town. When out I converse with other males, only talking to females if they approach me. I am avdrage height been told I am very good looking, have muscular body due to years in masonry trade. Basically shy around females, but a couple mugs of bourbon sages and I am more than charming. On dozens of occasions a female will come up, I have never met or even seen them before but they claim to know all about me. I learned decades ago and rely on one truth. Females talk. If you want world to know something tell just one female.

So word has gotten round. A score of wives have come up to me and have asked, ome more blatant thsn others, if I would have sex with them. I repeatedly ask them if they are sure they want to take that step. Some have become upset, asking if they aren't attractive enough. I assure them I will take them to bed but just want them to think about it. I always set it up the same. I tell them to go back to husbands friends whoever they are in bar with and think about what will happen to marriage then tell them I will meet them out back, or in parking lot in 30 minutes. Then I do not pay them sny attention. 40 minutes later I leave bar. I always am late giving them extra time alone to onsider things.

As of now they hsve always been wsiting and eager. One time, although there was the wall of building between us, I took a guy's wife less than 30 feet from him. I even always ask before the first kiss if they are certain. She was a cute redhead 10 years younger, a little plump-love that type-perfect one shape 36Cs with large cherry nipples I slid herpants down after one kiss and licked her to two orgasms while she sat on my coat on bsck wooden stairway. She said SHE HAD NEVER!!! BEEN KISSED LIKE THAT. I HAD MOVED AWAY ABOUT FIFTEEN FEET BUT HEARING THAT RETURNED WITH COCK OUT AND KISSED HER THEN PRESSED HER TO HER KNEES. Her scared look told something else she had never done. No porn star but have been told its huge-thickness that gets them I persuaded her to 'kiss it'' and she puckered up and quickly gave it a peck. Thing is I anticipated and when she went to pull back lips slihtly parted my hands her her in place and i pushed in. I took it slow easy until she was moving head on her ownand said that was enough. Pulled her up, unsnapped blouse pulled up bra to view her breasts then told her to fix herself up and left.

A week later I gave her and her drunk husband home and spent night on couch. She came out in morning in robe and nothing else...opened it up a few minutes later she eagerly and without hesitstion and fearbthis time had my cock in her mouth

Hey time to get to work husband would be rising so told her thst was enough and she shocked me by laying back knees up feet on floorlegs dpread wide, red bush glistening and looking up at me begging with her eyes. Husbsnd was 20 feet and a half opened door away while I pounded his wife. When i told her she was tight she acted insulted said I SHOULD!!! doesn.t take detective and figured I better than anyone else should know why why looking at my swollen cock. She walked me to door robe open gave my cock a few goodbye and thanks sucks and licks. Imagine my shock upon opening the door and seeing newspaper boys face smirking up at me hsving just pulled back from window...he sure got an eye-openered those tits were something not sure if he saw white cum on that firebush more likely than not couldn't take his fifteen year oldbeyes off those breasts. That affair ended after a couple of months, husband and friends came home unecpectedly, she was in middle of OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING AGSIN ORGASM WHEN THEY BURST IN. I quickly dresses peaked out bedroom door and luckily that room had an exit doorbto back yard.

45 minutes later, they came into bar where I had driven, she looked freshly fucked, his friends were eyeing me but he walked over and bought me a drink

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Needs an ending

You kicked a hornets nest with this stupid bitch!

This one needs finished and this stupid cunt needs divorced I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
your ending

Show's matt moreau's influence-too bad

You go from first person to third person a number of times. Might want to watch that

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Good Story,Despite Mistakes

Let's cut to the chase here! The fact that Carol is pregnant with another man's baby takes the mutual cheating factors to another level! Carol planned her revenge and instead of a fuck,turned it into an "unprotected",multi-fuck weekend. Why didn't she use protection?! *(Maybe ,in the back of her mind,getting knocked up would be the ultimate revenge?!)

But regardless of the cheating on both sides,the game-changer is the fact that she's going to give birth to another man's child,and after being married for 10 or more years. Her parents and Ken's know and are more than upset with her so Ken has to be influenced by that. The fact that it was a co-worker means that the scandal will ,in all likelyhood will become common knowledge in the area where they live. How can Ken look people in the eyes knowing they probably view him in a very negative light,probably thinking he's a wimpy,spineless cuck if he's stayed with the cheating wife?!

Ultimately, if Ken decides to stay married to Carol he's going to need to see a therapist on a regular basis because his ego would have to be fractured by what happened. He's see it in neighbors' eyes,in co-workers eyes,etc. and his self-esteem would have to take a BIG hit. And how could he block out what happened when looking at,having sex with Carol going forward? Afterall,they'll be living proof of what happened whether the child lives with them or is put up for adoption.

I believe,at least from my perspective,that divorce is the only acceptable answer here. Ken picks up where he left off with Ann to get him through it and sees/has Ronnie whenever possible. ~ Carol? Well she's kind of up "Shit's Creek" what with her parents being really upset with her,Ronnie probably resenting her for her actions forcing his father out of the house,and neighbors, etc., looking at her as if she's wearing the "scarlet letter".

The author of this story really needed to provide a final outcome to complete this story. This leaving it up to the reader,as if it,s a gift to consider the many possibilities,is garbage. (When a relative or friend is telling you a story,an ending is far better than not knowing how things actually turned out.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid just stupid ending

You stung Carol about as hard as can be with the vacation and then you wimped... After having another mans kid, the vacation sting and you still want to try - just stupid - all TRUST is totally gone, forever. Divorce and seek out Ann - show your boy what a real loving relationship should be not the hate-shame-marriage he will see for years to come.

I stuck with my cheater (for the kids) it harmed my two boys - immensely, to this day (30's now) they still have not had any meaningful relationships - they fear having what they grew up around. My only duty in life was to properly raise my kids and I F'ed up big time by not having the guts/money to end it. She still mumbles in her excited sleep the another guys name. I'm making plans it's way late but I now rather live out my days lonely then in torment - but then again it has been lonely since 1989. KRD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
After what Carol did

You have to be brain dead to even consider having anything more to do with her. Kick the whore into the curb and move on.

Shame you seemed to have let MM, the king of the cucks (or should that be queen)

Influence your work.

I wish I could give this minus five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Bad, But Not Great

The story line was decent until the end, then it got confusing as hell. He was dumping her until the last paragraph when he started waffling and said he didn't know what he would do with her. One more thing: You were way too generous with your thanks to Matt Moreau, in my opinion. The punctuation here was pretty bad, and I don't think either one of you know what a quotation mark means, much less how to use them.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 7 years ago
Good story but...

I can only give it a 3 *s. You need to let Matt go and get you a real editor because there were way too many word problems and grammatical errors in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes

I've had bad blowjobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Moreau's influence

Can be seen 9n this work where the husband waffles on dumping wife and starting fresh with someone new

Wife knew his infidelity was mistaken indentity yet plans whole weekend of unprotected sex.

No way it took that many months to know she was pregnant and she could have had abortion-also could have taken morning after pills. The way story is written she got pregnant on purpose but was frightened that baby would look latino so she confessed.

Poor planning on her part not to screw white guy. Makes me believe she had hots for her latin lover for some time

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

the answer to the question at the end of this story is yes

imhaplessimhaplessover 7 years ago
Great concept, although poorly executed

Still a 5 in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Story was okay, bad ending...

If she had wanted to divorce her husband for adultery - she had the right to do so. She could have reconciled, separated, gotten couples counseling, could've done lots of things without being blamed. Instead - she picked out a man to fuck her, planned the three day weekend, paid for everything, then spent three days screwing this guy - all to "get even" with her husband. Now the blame is on her and the consequences are hers to deal with. She could have taken the high road, but deliberately chose to take the lowest, cheapest revenge available.

We know the ending was influenced by Moreau - he always wants the man to pay for having a penis, so he always has the man come crawling back to the cheating whore of a wife. However, we can see through the cuckolding fog surrounding the ending; we know Ken dumped the psychopathic wife and went to live happily ever after with Ann, the hot hardbody tech who spent the week with him at Sandals. Yeah, that marriage is broken beyond repair. So be it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
In some stories you rush the ending.

Another rushed ending. I don't like them. The first part was ok, but you need to finish what you started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You did not have to give credit to matt moreau it was evident in this piece of shit. Fed him mex food as a way of rubbing it the fact she went out to breed with some beaner. -2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Copying Matt Moreau Is Not Wise

Matt Moreau is a hit-or-miss writer. This is a solid miss. Poor story. Poor grammar and punctuation. Bad habit of jumping from first person to third person. Poor sentence structure. No ending. Points left unanswered. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5+

annony is the only bad "fuck" on here. In fact he is a sick brain dead mentally ill ass wipe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-5+

Ah, Bonnie is browsing again from story to story leaving her ridiculous comments. Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Laughable

Matt Moreau I must be as dumb as u r if he proof read this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes

I have had a bad blowjob......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
one thing to consider

I have always maintained that when a spouse cheats the other must balance the scales. My problem with this wife is she overbalanced. She was entitled to have a one time sexual encounter. She planned for entire weekend.

All the females I have been involved with keep close track of menstrual cycle-keep a calendar-so they make sure tampons are on hand. The wife certainly knew she was in fertile period yet had weekend of unprotected sex.

No matter how good her blowjobs are, I am certain Ann's are equal to hers and if not, with time and practice they will be.

My advice is get divorce and enjoy life with Ann!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

What is it about celebrating that leads to drunkenness! Is everybody that fucking stupid!

Your story sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Terrible

Grammar and writing. First second and third person plus fourth and fifth person English. Hard to keep track of who did or said what

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MM proofread this? Incredible.

It is barely readable. POV's change faster than the weather, not that you'd know what the even means..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I have to ask

Forget the characters and the gist of the story, yes the wife was a stupid and vindictive bitch and NO you should not get back with her...but what i really wanted to know after reading this, "I'm screwed," I thought to himself as I told Carol the truth, carefully leaving out the part of Ann riding him this morning.".....is are you DONALD TRUMP?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
well now

I am pretty sure Ann would give him better blowjobs.

The only reason things had been good was wife had overbalanced the scales and was remembering times with lover when she was with you

Best to move on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
*3.5 Too Bad

I liked the story.

Plausible plot, believable, not over the top with gratuitous sex, language or violence towards women.

What holds it back is horrible editing, grammar and spelling .

TOO BAD !!

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
CONSEQUENCES AT THEIR BEST

are miserable and definitely not fun. TK U MLJ LV NV

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 7 years ago
Good story, good writing, but poor editing...

I liked the story, but at times, the punctuation and spelling was detracting. Just running spell-check should have caught some of them, for example; "...girt certificate". Still, the story itself was well written and thought out. I would have liked to see at least a little more detail in areas and have it taken to a complete conclusion.

She had five weeks or so to plan it, so why not do her "revenge sex weekend" a week earlier or later; why do it when she was most fertile? What was her normal method of birth control? You don't just walk up to someone and ask them for a weekend of sex, so she must have had some kind of relationship with Robert beforehand. Did they flirt all the time at work, had they always been attracted to each other?

It was good story, but I think you might have left some meat on the bone. I enjoyed reading it, thanks for submitting.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 7 years ago
@JbRobertsson 07/14/17

re:

Good story, good writing, but poor editing...

I liked the story, but at times, the punctuation and spelling was detracting. Just running spell-check should have caught some of them, for example; "...girt certificate".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Except that girt is actually a real word.

Spell check won't tell you that you are using the wrong word for what you mean to say.

You need an editor for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

I'm going to read this but for someone of this author's experience I can't believe the poor editing. I read the first few paragraphs and couldn't believe the mistakes. Were you in a hurry or do you just not care?

I'm sure I'll be right along with the other by scoring this much lower because of grammar mistakes. In one sentence you go from 3rd person to 1rst person and back to 3rd person in a few words. Really, really sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

Is EVERY guy in the world a world class asshole that gets drunk at the drop of a hat??? Too many of these stories show that same kind of juvenile stupidity that lead to nothing but trouble! What what she did was absolutely unconscionable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Things I Found Wrong With This Story

The primal cause of Ken's downfall is never revealed...unless it is excessive drunkenness; in which case, let him roast over a hot fire. I have no simpathy for anyone, be they man or woman, who is quick to lay blame for their life-altering choices at the feet of a night of drunken debauchery. Then Carol decides she can be as loathesome as Ken, with marriage, family and reputation be damned. And Carol can't lay blame to drunkenness...just her own stupidity. Ken and Carol deserved to see their marriage disintegrate. Neither of them saw that the real loser was family. Family that played no part in the debauchery. Just collateral damage. That is what they were reduced to. Sad. So sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As soon as I read "Matt Moreau"...

...I knew RAAC would be a possibility, even if only implied.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
a very good story 4*

I would have given it five* if your story telling didn't continually jump from a first person to the third person…..Sometimes the speaker was "I" suddenly the speaker became "he" all in the same paragraph. By the way, the correct spelling is "damn", and learn the difference between your and you're. These may seem like meaningless details, but they totally spoil the flow of the story.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Alternate ending??

She doesn't get preggo but she gets a visit from the County Health Department. Seems Roberto showed up with a nasty Central American STD and they have to run down anyone that had sex with him. Both Carol and Ken have to be located, interviewed and tested.

This would give more flexibility in possible outcomes while preserving Ken's reason for a wild blow-up.

Just a thought. Maybe an alternate ending by Slirpuff??? With a little more attention to 1st person and punctuation.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
the name of the proofreader

the name of the one who proofread says it all about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
''too late to do anything''

Unless she was complete moron, after missing two periods any female would certainly by home pregnancy test. She could not of missed morning sickness.

Considering the scales were well and truly balanced by his Sandals vacation, I can see them remaining married

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Figures

Another Matt M student. What crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Response to comment by Anonymous 12/28/17 titled, ''too late to do anything''

YOU WROTE: ....

[[ Considering the scales were well and truly balanced by his Sandals vacation, I can see them remaining married ]]

You obviously don't get it. He didn't take Ann on his Sandals vacation to get revenge. He took her because, even though he doesn't know it yet, he's done with the vicious, calculating cunt who, in cold blood left him to take care of their son while she spent three days fucking, sucking and cheating on him with a married Latino that she had the hots for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon ''response to...''

The author leaves the story with the husband sitting on the fence so the author leaves the ending to the reader.

The comment you referenced was mainly about the wife's claim that she realized too late to have an abortion that she was pregnant.

The whole thing started with him cheating in the first place.

Doesn't matter the gender of cheater, something you seem to be overlooking. Yes wife did more than balance the scales. I just think she was dumb for not being better prepared...morning after pills would have prevented everything

Neither one was saint

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Never Give Personal Credit For Proofreading

Matt Moreau gets failing grade as proofreader. I have seen Junior High School students with better writing skills. The writer kept jumping back and forth from first person (I, me, my, mine) to third person (he, him, his) and the proofreader never caught it. Sloppy.

Hubby had a one night drunken, less than memorable tryst with Ann, who he mistook in his drunken state as his wife Carol. (By the way, I have never got nearly as drunk as was depicted here. And, personally, blaming your actions on alcohol is pathetic.) So Carol seeks "revenge" on her husband by taking Roberto to a hotel, not overnight, but for a three day weekend, not drunk, but quite sober and aware of her actions. Maybe if she had stopped with just that first time, she might not have got pregnant. She made her husband reveal that his sex partner had been Ann, but refused to reveal that Roberto was the father of her child. She lost all credibility when she placed Roberto's happy marriage above her own. Now, the only way for her and her husband to be even is for her husband to have sex with either Ann or Roberto's wife until she is pregnant with his child. The real loser in all of this is Ronnie. And that poor kid did nothing wrong!

johnadpjohnadpover 6 years ago
Need Much Better Proofreader Than MM

Missed quotation marks all over the place. Kept going back and forth between I and he. The grammar was a total mess. The story could definitely have used some help as well. But the grammar made it nails on chalkboard annyoing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If Drunkeness Is The Excuse

Then Ken can never be trusted again. So get him passed out drunk, tied down and castrate him and give him a much needed penectomy. No more problems.

sas6446sas6446about 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Why is it in SO many of these stories that a guy who's supposed to be a mature, successful, intelligent businessman just HAS to get drunk to celebrate a successful business venture???????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mediocre story about mediocre people

It's very hard to have sympathy for either of the two main characters in the story. He cheated (if not during the night when he was drunk, certainly in the morning when he was sober), she cheated on him for revenge and got pregnant (how stupid do you have to be to arrange a cheating weekend and not use protection), and he got his revenge by going away for a holiday with another woman, then coming back and divorcing her and destroying someone else's marriage.

The story ends with him contemplating getting back with his wife. I think they probably deserve each other - at least they won't be inflicting themselves on somebody else.

LA

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
umm

damn liked the story but good god was written badly good thing the what u call prof reading and editing on this website is free or u would have gotten screwed. narrative jumped around like crazy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Revenge Sex Has Consequences...

Liked this story. Characters and story line were believable.

Glad to see Ken acting like a normal man after he found out his wife was growing another man's child in her womb: Primal, not sophisticated BS like we often read on this site. Sure, he screwed up first, but not all that intentionally. But that's no excuse: A grown, mature husband doesn't allow himself to get into such situations. Period. Add alcohol and you've got a mess in the making. Just saying.

Particularly liked the way he destroyed the wife's co-worker. Then, trashing her image with her family. Serving her with with papers afterward was perfect.

Continue to use her for sex? Nah, dirty goods. That marriage is dead. Move on. Life is short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story .... then you went and ruined it with a shitty ending.

He was right. He didn't realize that he wasn't fucking his wife but she methodically planned the three days with guy who knocked her up and lied about where she was going and what she was going to be doing.... then came home a happy, spiteful whore. You went and made him a fucking asshole to even consider having anything to do with her after what she did.

I gave the story four stars because it's well written but, if I'd gone with my gut instinct, I'd have given it two.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 6 years ago
I do have a question here

After all this time I just realized that we never did find out what happened with the baby. Now before everyone starts having a fit, if the father and his wife were due to adopt the baby then now what? He’s looking down the barrel of a divorce himself so he’s out, so she still has the baby and Ronnie knows that mom gave birth so he now has a half brother. Like it or not that baby is the ONLY innocent involved except for Ronnie. So if he stays with his wife then just what is he teaching his son? That if his wife gets knocked up then he should stay with the cheater? Both those kids are going to have really screwed up outlooks on life.

If she hated him so much that she had to get her revenge on him by sleeping with someone for a whole weekend and is so stupid not to take precautions then that marriage was dead before she went away. She had every right to be angry with him, even to separate, but not this!

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Many many months ago this was one of the first “wife does revenge fuck” story I read.

I liked it then. I like it now. I now know the “revenge” can be much harsher, and nastier and dirtier. But I think I like this one because it seems much more realistic to me, more plausible. Come on? Wife using some blackmarket muscle paralyzer? Having mulitple neighbors come over and run a train on her? Interesting and provocative fantasy, but not realistic. Secretly doing a weekend with a revenge lover? Believable.

Is the writing itself technically flawed? Yes. View point changes galore, BUT, for some reason, they’re not too difficult to overcome. Other authors and other stories sometime have me confused for many sentences before I suss out who is seeing/saying what. Here its just irritating, but not debilitating.

Anyway, back when I first read this I wasnt leaving any comments. Heck, I wasn’t leaving any scores. Just didn’t have a big enough sample size to make judgements. Now I can say that this story has a believable “wife revenge”, and the BTB is adequate (w/ the Sandals trip and divorce), while leaving their kid as unscathed as possible (or at least being concerned about it).

4-stars. If it had been technically tightened up, and perhaps a bit more fleshing out of characters or situations, it could get 5-stars. Maybe because it was the first “wife revenge fuck” story I read, and it’s a decent story, it has become one of the Literotica “Classics” for me, regardless the faults. Or perhaps I should say it’s a touchstone story which I rate against others. And I have come across many better, it’s just that they’d better be better than this.

YvesmiYvesmialmost 6 years ago
No excuse

Beeing drunk is no excuse. If you cannot control youself while drinking, don’ drink.

Oldfart72Oldfart72almost 6 years ago
No

Why would anyone want to thank Matt Moreau for anything. Grammar was terrible, almost as bad as the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Like it

If someone would Write a cheating story only Based on Reality it Would be Quite Short And boring! Like that you are Not one of The authors who just Write down their sick cuckold fantasies where he tries to justify The actions of The wife to let him Not Look like a Fagott cuck. Somehing like "I was so fucking angry but was also out of The blue so aroused". Thinges like this are The biggest Bullshit I have Ever Heard about!!! This is so far from reality that belongs in a another dimension, One for Fagotts

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
@seeker1107

The biological father wasn't going to be adopting the bastard. The husband noted that the wife was interviewing Hispanic couples for the adoption, which indicated to him that the kid was presumably Hispanic, and there was only one plausible Hispanic guy that could have been her lover.

zonozzonozalmost 6 years ago
Need a new editor/helper

Liked the story but the constant changes from 1st to 3rd person made the story somewhat confusing at times. Made it seem as if someone other than Ken was telling the story. But an easy to an otherwise good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

HE SHOULD THROW THE SKANK CUNT OUT OF THE HOUSE BETTER YET IF SHE LIKES TO FUCK SPANISH GUYS THEN SELL HER ASS TO A MEXICAN WHORE HOUSE THIS WAY SHE CAN FUCK ALL THE SPANISH GUYS SHE WANTS AND YOU MAKE SOME MONEYSELL THE SKANK GET RID OF HER FOR GOOD.................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!

The basic story was OK, but....why is it that, supposedly, successful, responsible, mature, intelligent married guys get themselves blind, stinking drunk and pass out and don't remember fucking someone????? It's certainly not mature or responsible and falls way short of being an intelligent act! Stupidity seems to reign supreme in too many of these stories!

repojonesrepojonesover 5 years ago
Not in a trillion years

There's no coming back from that even the revenge f*** was too much bottom line she should let it go if she had planned on staying with you cuz two wrongs don't make a right but yeah leave her ass on Pluto at 3 in the morning with no return ticket

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
I wonder...

... don't they have morning after pills in this planet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You can see Matt Moreau's hand...

when you make the guy consider to take the cheating bitch back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah

I almost quit on this one when I read the intro and the author said that Matt Moreau had helped him out. I did read it all the way through, though, and it wasn’t as bad as I expected. Not all that great, but not terrible. I really didn’t like the ending, though, when he suggested he miiiight take her back. What a glutton for punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A typical MM disaster

The guy screwed up. How did he allow himself to be put into that position? Not good. But then Carol rubs her infidelity in his face. The end of the marriage. Too many mistakes. Too many burnt bridges. Too many unresolved, angry feelings. They need a divorce to be able to move forward. They can co-parent and move on separately. Your leaning towards RAAC smacks of a MM ending. Wimpy guys abound!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good right up to the end

Even considering taking her back earned a 1*. Does he think she's the only one who can give a good blow job? She's just a cheating slut that needs to be cut loose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PROOF READING ?

MOST ALL OF YOU, PEOPLE, WRITING THIS STORIES, MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES, YOU MAKE SO MANY ERRORS, YOU HIS, WHEN IT SHOULD BE HER, YOU INTRODUCE "RONNIE" RANDOMLY, WE DON'T KNOW UNDER LATER IF HE IS DAD, BROTHER, LOVER, WHO IN THE HELL IS THIS GUY, OH, SON, OK

AND ALL THAT READING FOR A CONFUSING ENDING, EVERYTHING IS GREAT

BECAUSE SHE GIVES GOOD HEAD ? WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE BABY?

WHY DID HE NOT GET WITH THE OTHER WOMAN THAT WAS HONEST AND LOVED HIM? JUST DUMB..

YvesmiYvesmiover 5 years ago
No excuse

Usually I think it is silly to comment on the content of a story, but, not being able to handle alcohol is no excuse. One expects more of a big shot executive. So, it's still his fault, in my opinion.

GoesGruntGoesGruntabout 5 years ago
Damn Funny Comment

Anony 01/19/19 was ranting so hard about proof reading but misspelled way too many things themselves. Gotta be a spoof...

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago
No way back...

It’s Obvious in this case there is no way back from this situation even if the wife gives the kid up for adoption. She is only doing that to try and get her husband back. He needs to let her know no matter what she does they are done. That way she would probably keep the child. He’s found her replacement anyway. He started the chain of events now needs to end it so everyone is treated well. A second chapter is needed.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Tough

Women always take revenge too far in these LW stories. He did cheat while drunk and confessed. She.had to spend a weekend and ended up pregnant. No coming back from that. Good job riding Robert and getting him screwed too.

Oldfart72Oldfart72about 5 years ago
O wonder

This is a piece of shit. No wonder if Matt Moreau had anything something to do with it. Switching from first person to second to third is confusing as hell. Someone need to go back to school

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Hey MM, thanks for fixing all the spelling errors and 1st, 2nd &3rd person changes

Don't know what country they live in but in the US a woman can get an abortion right up to delivery. It's her body, right?

Had to make the kid a different race so the Carol couldn't pawn the kid off so that Ken raised someone's else's kid while Carol smiles every time Ken loves up the kid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ol' Slirp And His Tornado Of Trash

An 'A' for effort, that's for sure.

Thing that always takes the vibe down is the trashy element in Slirp's stories. If each and every character is a denizen of the town dump then who gives a damn about what happens?

This devil-may-care drunk of a husband sharts on his wife and marriage and is too stupid to arrange a decent fib. This reader feels that most all cheaters should live with their own dirty deeds. It is sheer selfishness to unburden yourself on your spouse. What's the purpose of that? In some cases the cheater is so psychologically weak then they cannot handle it. Fine. If there is some type of absolutism with "the truth", that's fine but it never is what you think it is. Behavior is truth. Work for your family's well being for 25 years and substitute literature and philosophy for your damn tv and ball games you mindless drunk loser.

And by the way, he did NOT have a clean confession. He was simply too stupid, too thoughtless to get his shit together. The wife had to get it out of him. So why the congratulations? This man is immature and a dumb drunk - and drunks are disgusting people and losers. Of course, his tantrum of self-immolation is further evidence of his pathological condition, but why go further into the gutter.

Amazingly, the wife is even more cruel and stupid than her husband is a careless drunk. This reader admits the need to experience a protracted interval of shadenfreude over the sheer crushing blows of pain and mental suffering that this stupid woman deserves. The son should go with Dad and leave a loaded pistol on the kitchen counter for her...Adiós Biatch!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
An abortion right up to the date of delivery -WTF

Gymshorts you are deluded. You can not get an abortion right up to the date of delivery. How can you yanks continue to believe this, get educated. Then again when i read the lunatic ravings in many of the comments to various stories there are some very emotionally stunted readers out there. Remember they are just stories.

And by the way the story was fun. I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Actually USA dems are trying to pass an abortion bill

That allows post birth abortions. Amazing but true. Virginia and New York

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dump and Dumber

I could see this story with its twists in a way that allowed me to change sympathies during this stumbling over one anothers race to destroying what they claimed they loved with one-upmanship . Not once , twice , or even 3 times if you will , but 4 times 2 for each of the exposed mental train wrecks . First the husbands who's a naive idiot in how he mastered his job , and yet put himself into the situation where he was a cheater plan and simple , with a coworker none less . I was with the wife 100% until she somehow felt the need to expose her emotional affair , turning it into a physical repeated "lets go away" romp with her very much married coworker . Now I'm back in the naive idiots corner once again , and this position is solidified as a reader when the wife tells the husband , first-thing pregnant , and all that entails , 2nd I'm not telling you who I had the emotional affair with before it became a physical affair . Okay this is where the Whiplash sets in for your reader , as we suffer under the science behind not being able to look away from a tragedy . Now I'm with the only one with a lick of common sense the son , the true victim . As the saying goes , "you can't fix stupid" , and watching the husbands next move as he takes the wheel and accelerating with "I will drive my marriage off the cliff" , the best he has to offer is to take the slut thats skated free after startling all of this as idiots go to plan , really? Fight or flight and he chooses. "truth be damned."

Please as the writer let hell have its fury on them all resisting the need to make him the wronged getting the girl riding off into the sunset . I have a noval idea , how about getting back to the basic's "for better or for worse" moment of prevailing what's important clarity ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTF

Post birth abortions? Like there is a live baby delivered and then the doctor kills the infant? Do you really believe that, or are you just putting words together when you don’t know what the word mean? You know that it stupid, right? I mean like if you believe that, you should have someone appointed to take care of you stupid. Like you think lead paint chips are a type of snack stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
she fucked up three times

every single one was a marriage ending decision.

you can either punish your spouse, or revenge fuck. you can't do both. you literally can't. because you'd be punishing them twice for the same crime. she choose to do both. berating him, acting morally superior, threatening to leave him, cutting him off, and so on.....while he wallows in guilt. that's a punishment. he wouldn't have had to suffer it if she was honest about 'getting even'.

decision two was to deliberately cheat for a weekend, making it MORE than his number, and doing it completely sober. decision three was to keep the baby and choose to protect her lover over her husband.

and that's if he deliberately cheated. dude was intoxicated. he couldn't consent to sex. technically rape. it doesn't excuse his decision to drink socially without his wife, or knowing his legal limit. but it does grant him some lenience.

for some odd reason, men are treated like sober adults when drunk, and women like impressionable children. it's a little demoralizing how our culture treats women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What post birth abortion?

She was going to consider an abortion early in the pregnancy, but too much time has passed, so that option was off the table.

What story were you reading?

As for the protagonist, walk away, the toxic marriage for the sake of their son would have been a bad idea, but the whole story was a tragedy, everybody lost.

Don't take up with Ann either, all they had was a sexual relationship and a week of talk at most, in a rebound atmosphere. Not a good recipe for success.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!!

What is it with you writers that always have these, so called, mature, responsible, family men, who always get drunk when they "celebrate"! He's as big an ass as any and she is just plain irresponsible!

The story is low-life!

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
No sympathy for either

He wasn't forced to get drunk

Shit happens sometimes when you get drunk

She cheated and really got fucked

He cheated again before divorce

Fuck them both

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Moral of the story

Guess there are a few here besides 2 wrongs don't make a right. I could say that there was no morals in this story, or at least the characters didn't have any.

beamer142beamer142over 4 years ago
This story was Proof read?

I would suggest that you use another proof reader. Mr. Moreau must have been half cut when he read this story. There are numerous spelling mistakes tenses go back and forth and terminology in some cases is completely skewwhiff. Having said that I didn't dislike this story but the ending left things a bit up in the air

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What Beamer142 said:

This was proof read

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

Just proves young people do stupid and misguided things. I will personally never quite see the revenge fuck idea. Another wrong just cannot make things better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
i agree with him

she went way over the top. I love his vacation with Ann! Perfect revenge on her revenge. But just let her go. No RAAC with her please.

addi01edaddi01edabout 4 years ago
Proofread, really?

Far from your best work.

The story is maybe a 4, the bad editing and constant switching between 1st and 3rd person perspective nearly ruined it.

I'd suggest fixing it and re-upping it.

Normally I really like your work, you've got talent.

Thank you for those other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There's a lot to unpack here

If we do a blow-by-blow comparison, the wife ends up looking like a complete sociopath. Her only justification is a long drawn out episode of evil brought about by her anger. And that's a very weak justification.

And unlike her husband, she was a coward. She lied and lied until it would be impossible to lie anymore. We have petty, coward, mean, and other trace shitty traits.

She's a royal fuck-up. I want to feel for her. Being cheated on is the worst. Especially when you'v played the fidelity game on point. She had two choices too. Make him suffer emotionally and mentally for a very long while (she did). Or revenge fuck (she did). She punished him twice for the same sin. What that tells me is she doesn't care about fairness, she just wants to hurt others that hurt her, hurt them into complete submission. It's an extremely callous thing to do. She didn't want revenge, she wanted to end him. It's not love that drove her. He has no reason to fight for her now. She took every last reason from him.

My advice to ANYONE that wants to mend fences...do NOT activate fight or flight in them. They'll have no choice but to run from you, or destroy you.

NoBullAlNoBullAlabout 4 years ago
You had it going right... until it went wrong!!!

He screwed up. Sure he was drunk. Yeah she had a right to be mad BUT!!! And maybe a one time night out shot would have been justified but a total PLANNED weekend and then to get knocked up?? Way to far out to be acceptable!! And then he when he finally gets his act together he stupidly considers going back to her!! REALLY?? WTF???

davwoodavwooabout 4 years ago
Oh my Lord!

Sack your proof reader, there were so many errors

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Arggh! Editing! e.g. ["To be straight with you, I've had the best time in years and the sex with you has been fantastic but until I finalize with Carol I can't move forward,[CLOSE QUOTE!] I told her. [OPEN QUOTE!]Next week she's due and after that I will make my decision; I only hope you won't write me off in the mean time " he told her. [Third person? It was first person in the middle!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Reading again

I really like this story. He does the right thing in divorcing her, and the greatest thing of all in making sure Robert burns too. Great timing in serving him after church.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
YES, NO, YES, NO ???

YES, FINALLY DIVORCED HER, TOOK FOREVER, SHOULD HAVE BEEN SOON AS SHE TOLD YOU WHAT SHE DID! THEN HUNG AROUND, FINALLY GOT YOUR YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, NO, WAIT, EVEN AFTER SHE WAS SERVED YOU ARE DEBATING ABOUT, WELL, MAYBE? UH, I, THINK? WHEW, HATE WRITERS LIKE THIS! SHE DID GIVE ME A GOOD BJ REALLY?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Story, But

Your editor's editing needs editing, but then I'm not a fan of his stories either. I can't believe he let you write a BTB story. Signed: BTW

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Not bad...

Good story...but is he going back to be a good little CUCK???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous