All Comments on 'A Revenge Fuck Gone Bad'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 422 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Umm when planning a revenge fuck isn't it essential to take care of contraception? As in say pill + condom? The guy was Latino so she wouldn't be able to pass it off. She is a mature married woman..what she just forgot? What about plan B? That is 3-5 day window depending on the medication used. The point of revenge is to disclose what she had done. She had a "revenge" fuck but planned to say nothing by until he world crashed down and she got pregnant. Sounds more like she thought she was exercising a freely given, no strings attached hall pass, which was not the case. She was delusional about the moral equivalency of what he did and what she did. If no pregnancy, they might have had a chance, if she came.clean, which she had no plans to. But as soon as she refused to terminate, their marriage would be over. Period. She was delusional. Why he entertained thoughts of possible reconnection? And if everything was so good before her weekend fling of doom, then why couldn't he be thr father and why did she do the revenge fuck? Payback obsession. Was the baby adopted in the end by someone else now that Robert is a smoking ruin? Lot of holes.

Bill669JBill669J12 months ago

Am I supposed to feel sympathy for this ass hole? He fucks around on his wife then everybody has to pay the consequences of his actions. If I was his wife I’d sue ann and get her fired take the house and kids have his balls bronzed and use them as a door knocker on her new house. Take half of his shit in the divorce and all the alimony and child support she can get. What an entitled prick

fishgetterfishgetter11 months ago

if she wasn't so uptight" I thought, finishing the last of his drink."""" Is this supposed to told in the first, second, OR third person???

GeorgeKnowsGeorgeKnows11 months ago

This had proof reading?

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain10 months ago

Interesting when they say it's not OK for a man to hit a woman, but hen a woman hits a woman, no problem.

Have to wonder if a helpful bump to the woman on the stairs would be considered hitting?

No matter, 3 stars is all you get.

Opinionated1Opinionated110 months ago

inconsistent msg here..why live with her if you're not staying. Make your demand regarding the unborn

and move on. both situations are messy and probably warrant separation

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No winners in this story. But the messages were received.

Btrying2Btrying29 months ago

I liked the story. The change of voice/POV was a little annoying but the story did not suffer too much. Would have preferred a more definite ending but can't have it your way if not writing it. An Epilogue or continuation would have been nice. Thanks for writing and sharing. John.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Two scumbag people ruining the lives of two innocent children.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You need a new proofreader

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is why you never have secret revenge sex. You make it known in advance to avoid this shit. Stupid people playing stupid games and - you guessed it - winning stupid prizes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He's better off without Carol

vanyevanye3 months ago

You needed a better proofreader. It goes from first person to third person, Andy changes to Robert, just poor writing all around.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When a couple does not each give to the other unselfishly and totally this is the result.

In his anger he destroyed another family in front of their church. Did he think he was God?

Kudos to the author though, quite a brilliant story line, illustrating the evil of cheating.

Thanks mate.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A sad loveless marriage with two selfish people who are together only to get their rocks off and have someone to dominate.

What could go wrong?

Anita71Anita713 months ago

I like this little game that ended badly for both of them

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Aside from the grammatical errors the story itself was OK but I believe Ken was way over the top. Carol did go way beyond revenge but they both went too far. She was fine with having the baby adopted. A lot of honest counseling should have happened and Ken would not have taken Ann on the free vacation. An ending chapter, one way or aother, would have been good. I hate any story ending where the reading has to decide this couples fate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Some really poor mistakes spoiling an otherwise readable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No birth control? No plan B? Apparently a very remote fictional universe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Carol's revenge was way more than what was needed but she paid the ultimate price for her slutty revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

His righteous indignation is pathetic. So what if his lover got pregnant. Just because he was drunk is no excuse at all. He is pathetic individual. She got payback on him and got the worse deal. No explanation about how she fell pregnant. Stupid story really. A bit misogynistic as he cheated and walks away free and happy. What an asshole. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

She willingly cheated with a married man. She risked his family by doing so. Any pain from that fallout is 100 percent on her and the lover. The wife of the lover deserved to know...full stop.

Bringing up her affair baby may have been the right thing to so if you value human life, but that's a very very cruel thing for her to do to her husband. Watching the fruits of her disrespect and contempt for him. Her lack of forgiveness. Her lack of anything that resembles love. Whatever was left of his ego was destroyed when she forced him into a situation where he had to care for her. And be a laughing stock. And she couldn't even give him a name to spare her lovers wife.

While we can argue that he started this whole fiasco, he did so because he lost his inhibitions. He drugged himself, but he wasn't in control. She could leave him, and would have held the high ground. She rewards honesty with dishonesty. She rewards guilt with gloating. She rewards his shame with pride at hurting him.

They are NOT the same sins. And she should be alone for a very long time. If for no other reason than to heal and grow up. Meanwhile the husband isn't out drinking evey night. He's trying his best to keep his family, and she's tossing around gasoline and matches.

Those two children will suffer the most, but Ronnie is better off with two household instead of one divided household. There is no way back for them as a couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous