All Comments on 'A Revenge Fuck Gone Bad'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 422 Comments (Page 4)
Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
IDIOTS ABOUND

Both were idiots. Him for cheating first, her for her revenge.

Too simply plotted by the author, who then seems to have lost the plot.

Forgiveness/trust are the central themes that seem to have been overlooked.

But, glad this was a slightly different BTB story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Edited by Matt Moreau?

Wow...till I had read the ending I was thinking I was reading another one of Matt Moreau’s cuck wimpy stories under the pseudonym of ‘SLUTPUFF’..oops

Now I know!

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Get back together, not very likely at all. To the curb she goes.

Carol is through because of her own stupidity, Ann is a lucky lady

No man would ever put up with his missus getting pregnant to another man, never ever!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Carol

He should have asked for an amniotic fluid test for DNA to be sure of the paternity of the baby, there is always a chance of error with the timing! Sluts always tend to err in favour of their bulls, and there is absolutely no way they can be sure of the time of fertilization! The egg may not get fertilized during the ovulation, and there is enough chance it happens in the so called safe period! Surely the guy should not want his own daughter to be sent out for adoption in a Latino family due to error of the slutwife! Plus there is a good chance that Carol lies about the paternity to get back on her husband for revenge, at least he should not believe her point blank! The author Slirpuff is requested to add a paternity test for amniotic fluid in the next edition! If it's proved the mother erred, there can be more drama, if not at least the paternity is established!

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
How

How can she not no she is pregnant that she misses the last possible abortion date.Abortions are carried out up to three months,so she really would have known.

docbookdocbookalmost 4 years ago
Double standard

Everyone blasting the stupid wife never mention the pathetic “I was drunk” excuse hubby gave. He put himself in that situation and had sex with his slut the morning after. I have never heard of a blackout drunk being able to perform, but the author does have artistic license. The slut gave the impression she wasn’t aware he was married, what, he wasn’t wearing a wedding ring?

The wife isn’t better by going on her revenge affair trip, then compounding it by getting pregnant.

The impression the author is giving is, if you cheat “accidentally” you should get a pass, but if you cheat deliberately, your spouse can spend a week with the sex buddy they had the “accident” with and the original cheater is then in the right.

No likable characters in this story, but the wife needs to take hubby to the cleaners. I can’t stand cheating and neither character is good, but his holier than thou attitude, considering he created the situation, makes me want to see him burn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don't

Don't thank Matt for his proofreading, just sayin'.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago

Anonymous 05/02/20, there was no way the kid was his, they didn't have sex for 4 weeks after her little weekend.

Nitpic, abortions can be performed up to 20-24 weeks, or 5-6 months. Saying she couldn't have the abortion was just ridiculous. When she says she didn't know she was pregnant after 3 months, well it's not believable. No one is that ignorant of what's going on with their body.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Yes, I have.

And I married her anyways. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She has a chance

mainly because the sex was good? Is there any end to author's here writing men as weak, cuckish, unprincipled, needy sub-beta males? What a plate of dogshit.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
I gave it a 5

because a story from slirpuff that wasn't a RAAC or a WACC. This husband was the closest to a real husband than any other of the lovable cuckold you write about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Roller coaster

This is one of your weaker stories, which means it is far better than most of the offerings found on this site. What was most distracting was the changing from first person to third person, sometimes in the same paragraph. This story looked more like an assignment rushed to make a deadline than a carefully thought out effort, which is the modus operandi of almost all of your other offerings.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
OH CAROL, YOU ARE SUCH A FOOL

people that loved you were treated wrong. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not only did Robert get taken to the cleaners in his divorce but when I saw him leaving a bar one night I lost it.

He woke up in the Hospital I work in in a lot of pain.

He was a mess. I won't detail his injuries but he did loose both his testicles and walks with a major limp these days.

He also talks funny as his jaw was absolutely shattered (a boot to the jaw does massive damage).

The cops questioned me but my lack of alibi was alibi enough for them. If I was going to attack him, they figured I would have had an alibi arranged. There were no video cameras to view so eventually the case went closed. After the statute of limitations was over the case was closed.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

Wow. Great story. 5 stars!!! 316 comments already. This story had resonance with quite a lot of people. Revenge fucking is a bad idea. Carol should have talked to ken before running off to a motel with Robert. She also should have made the decision about the pregnancy, preferably with Ken, before it was too late to abort the child. But Ken needs to take responsibility for his actions. It does not matter if he was drunk when he fucked Ann. He never really took responsibility for it. The only difference with Carol in her revenge fucking was that she got pregnant. They could have survived this if she had gotten an abortion. They should have survived this when she decided to put the baby up for adoption. Ken was hurt because he did not know who the father was. When he found out, he made sure to destroy the family of the man out of revenge. While Carol never tried to destroy Ann. She apparently was not married and had no family but she could have gotten Ann fired from her job for what she did. Ann came out of this story free from any consequences for fucking Ken while he was away on the trip to finalize the sale of equipment for the hospital. Ken made sure Robert would be divorced from his wife and children and would be paying alimony for a long time. This was a very thought-provoking story. It was all about the consequeces of extra-marital sex. Remember, it is never just sex when it comes to extra-marital sex. Nice job on the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have a different point of view....

Ok. Let’s be honest about this. HE cheated. Alcohol is not an excuse, no more than women saying “ you were working too many hours, he made me feel special, etc.” The revenge fuck by her, although not advisable, made her able to put the whole thing behind her. But... two wrongs, do not make a right. The fact that she got pregnant, reinforced that neither one of them deserved the other, and it was time to call it quits. The fact that she wanted to protect the guy because he “ had a family” seems like a double standard, doesn’t it? At the end of the day, she had no problem putting another innocent woman through the same pain she had experienced.

Don’t root for either one of these people. They both suck!

trandall9991trandall9991over 3 years ago
Matt should have proofread better

He missed a lot of wrong words and word tenses. But a good story still.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
liked it until the end

Separation paper and not divorce? After what she did and what she said? No way to get back together. You have a new girlfriend and a kid that loves you so you don't have it bad at all.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great story ... Should have filed for divorce before she had the kid...

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
The answer is...

Yes!

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

Apparent proofreader Matt Moreau also doesn’t understand the differences between first person and third person or past tense and future tense.

Poorly written. Two stars.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago
marginal - needs more work

It was sort of OK - up to the part where his wife says she is pregnant and the baby is not his. After that it made little sense. This is not the first story about a woman who cheats and shows up pregnant with another man's child and it probably won't be the last. However, why do writers continue to portray the woman as a few bricks short of a full load? Where in the world would any woman get the idea that the cuckold husband would be OK. Why do they think the husband would be perfectly happy to pay the $250,000.00 child care expenses up to the point they graduate from university? Am I missing something? Are the current crop of 20 to 40 year old people that brain dead?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

LoL

You're gonna make cuck boy take the whore back .

Disgusting .

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

pretty good story. The reaction about the baby was maybe a little over the top. Hope the kid gets a good home its not the baby's fault all the adults are screwed up. Interesting twist on the story would have been when the baby was born it was actually his!

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Another good marriage goes down the tub because there was no communication and understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story was OK. But the change from 1st to 3rd person in mid-sentence and the poor use of quotation marks made it hard to read. Sorry that a normally excellent writer submits something like this. 1*

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed your story very much. Though the switch from a first person perspective to a third person, without any warning, was a bit jarring. But still, overall a good tale.

One thing that occurred to me was it would have thrown a hammer into the idea of giving the baby up for adoption if their son, Ronnie, started to get attached to the idea of a baby sister or brother. Just a thought.

Thank-you

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 3 years ago

If a story is using the term "Male pride" or "Male ego", you know it's gonna be shit. It's just a big warning sign.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 3 years ago

+1 to Pasqual_Clemente comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1 STAR FOR THE END WHERE THE WIMP CUCKOLD HUSBAND TOOKBACK HUS SLUT WIFE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Need to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

bad ending.

numbnutz49numbnutz49almost 3 years ago

Good story and probably one of the better real world scenarios but, as others have said, it needs a true ending. We all live for a just conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you can ignore the last paragraph, the story is very good. The last paragraph opens the door on reconciliation, which in my eyes does not make any sense with regards to how she acted. Hence only 3 stars as the last paragraph really was a doozy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
A reconsiliation???

WOW that dumps a 5 star story to a 1 star! So sad too bad 1 star!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Divorce her. No reconciliation is possible. Too much anger. Too much has happened. And he has a parachute already in place with Ann. Why give that up? To try and glue back a shattered marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story spoiled by a glib, cop-out ending.

LA

gopher25gopher25over 2 years ago

This guy has to be the stupidest asshole in the world. He gets drunk, fucks a woman not his wife, fucks her again after he gets sober, and then goes berserk when his wife goes out for a revenge fuck. OK, she gets knocked up, but he's just lucky he didn't knock up the woman he slept with. Any man with a grain of sense would have agreed that they are even and gone on with their life together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously, don't write cuckold stories under loving wives category

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gotta feel bad for Ronnie. He's only a kind but has to supervise two immature idiots. Hopefully, one set of the grandparents will assume primary custody of the him after his parents complete their mutual missions of self destruction

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He put himself in a position to cheat and ending up cheating on his wife even if in his drunken state he thought he was with his wife. The author got it wrong here, it's unlikely that he would have been capable of having sex if he was as drunk as he claimed. His wife went and had revenge sex and ended up pregnant. So the author wants us to believe that the wife having planned to cheat didn't take any birth control precautions. The cheating husband then gets upset that his cheating wife got pregnant.

Really stupid storyline made even worse by the comments from the scum trolls and women haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One cuck wimp writer gets his stories proof read by the king of cuck wimp writers… what did ya expect?

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

Pretty good story, but the proofreading didn't do its job. There are times when names and point of view and him and I and they all are wrong. It really took away from the story

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

To make a story like this work...the author needs to convince the reader that his reading of reality and the logic undergirding that perspective is sufficient for that reader to spend their belief and go with the author's logic. Unfortunately the protagonist is so very pathetic....and utterly without ANY viable testosterone...that no reader could simply stomach this one. I mean ....what kind of utter sissy cuckold wimp would entertain sticking with a slut wife who not only cuckolds him...but choses to carry the jerk's baby to full term. Too stupid to believe....and you lose your readers half way into the second page,

This is a major disappointment

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story, especially in seeing the lover's marriage blown up too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Both cheat fine that's life. Price of dealing with a baby not of your seed. Your allowed unlimited hall passes till he is 18. Everything has a price her is he won't be faithful.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 2 years ago

This really hit the spot. Great job.

Hooked

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I would have bitch slapped her the second time she claimed I started it (after finding out she was pregnant).

Intentionally cheating, being stupid enough to get pregnant and never admitting to it until it was too late. All while never giving him a chance to explain ... bye bye bitch.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

4, it would have been a 5 but it needs some editing and I personally didn't like the story left on a open ending. Overall though pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great storyline but switching between 1st and 3rd person became confusing and distracting. He should have expected her to seek revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sir Slur-Puff's a (pretty nigh non-debatable) misogynist in almost all their stories on Literotica. Even his/her best ones, like "Trying to Confirm my Marriage".

Slur-Puff's weak plot, bah humbug!

Plotted an idiotic pussy-licking Hubby who strayed, and then went even worse pussy-licked by letting "beloved wife" stray, with far worse consequences than his adultery turned out. Whereupon hubby suddenly became the Man! And trumped wifey by re-igniting his own affair into even dangerous territory.

Slur-Puff, a happy Covidx-mas to ya...

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Story was OK -BUT- if you fuck around don't blame it on the alcohol because everyone with experience damn well knows better.

Pregnant? Why in hell would she confess, more fun giggling over her little secret! .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am really surprised that MM didn't ruin the story.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Funniest line in the story is when he 'thanks Matt Moreau for his proof-reading'. WHAT proof-reading??

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I liked the story but not the opened ended ending. But seeing the author has published in over 4 years I doubt we would ever see any more.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

After re-reading your old stuff I can say that assuredly YOU HAVE COME A LOOOONG WAY! :^)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good well written story with a totally stupid screwed up couple that is so over the top and out of control. They deserved everything that happened to them, and neither one is any better than the other.

It makes no difference that dipshit was drunk and had no clue, on a business trip yet representing his company to another!!!! So idiotic he didn’t even have any self control and then tries to use the excuse he was drunk and thought he was with his wife! Gimme a break!

Then his wife planned a weekend slut whore party for revenge and obviously rode the dick bareback! F……ing stupid at best! what a pathetic couple who deserve each other so much.

Sad story just showing how horrible a couple of supposedly simple decisions will completely ruin a loving relationship. Sad story with a sadder ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

while we can't go back to copping off heads, I wouldn't take an women like that back, unless God commanded me to!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You should get someone else to do your editing. The back and forth between first and third person is unbelievable. You sometimes bounce back and forth 2 o 3 times in a single sentence. You are too good a writer to make imbecilic mistakes of that nature, and so damn many.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please sort out the point of view! You switch from 1st to 3rd person in the same sentence, not good.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - after re-reading this story I have to admit that the way the author left it - gave me the impression the MC was considering giving the cheating, skanky, slut a second chance. NO WAY IN HELL does she deserve a second chance - kick the bitch to the curb. RAAC is only possible if the infidelity was a one-off sexual offense. His infidelity met the RAAC requirement BUT hers failed miserably. On top of that, she got pregnant and luckily she gave up the baby for adoption. What should have happened - he should have kicked the slut to the curb and run away with ANN.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

Way too many mistakes in grammar, punctuation as well as just a shitty story. 1* is generous.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Might be me however, i didn't even get this story. BTRH...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife had obviously been hankering for some Latin heat and decided her husband's mistake provided a perfect opportunity to scratch that itch. Too bad the heat proved too much for birth control. What a sad way to proclaim her sluttery to the world.

parenthesisparenthesisalmost 2 years ago

This is not up to your usual quality in terms of grammer etc. And what's with the jumping between 1st and 3rd person?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She was not just a slut. She was a cheating slut. In fact, she was a cheating, stupid slut with a body that no doubt showed permanent evidence of her bastard's birth. Who the fuck would want anything more to do with that well used cunt?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A decent BTB story but don't see the necessity to make the wife such a villain. Must be male ego that pushes that strand.

Carol's character could have used considerably more fleshing out though, and I don't really find myself too sympathetic toward the husband.

But thanks for the story.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

BJ was good but Ann should be his girl.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing.

soul71soul71almost 2 years ago

You might want to work on were your dialogue ends and the narration begins. It's very hard to follow when you have background detail is mixed in with your dialogue. For example no character is going to be talking one moment then say I looked at her, like you're describing it then continue on like nothing happened. That isn't how dialogue works, just an fyi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

2 star for yet another unfinished story

gladventurergladventureralmost 2 years ago

Agree with Docbook for the most part. This was a bad story line with no desirable characters. All cheating is intentional. He drank to excess knowing Ann was going to give him a ride home. And he wasn’t drunk in the morning when she rode him again. And he’s no less at fault because Ann luckily didn’t get pregnant. Or that she wasn’t married because he was. And then he’s given a pass when he takes Ann on the cruise instead of Carol and screws her all week long. And we just ignore it. So his intentional cheating is somehow better than hers? Carol was stupid and selfish but that doesn’t make what he did ok. Oh and how does that work that Carol just happened to come onto a married man from church and of course he couldn’t say no either. So let’s attack people that go to church while we’re at it and ruin the only innocent person’s life in this story, Robert’s wife. Too many idiots all around for one story. I hate stories that treat the reader like gullible idiots. He should get back with Carol as a mercy to all other people out there so these two idiots can destroy anybody else’s life. I have a theory that the editing was bad because subconsciously you knew the story line was bad. Not even close to some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm not normally the grammar police, but if you are going to use a proof reader, I suggest you get someone who can/will actually read what you have written. Throughout the first two pages you constantly swap between first and third person; often within the same sentence ("Give me a hand with your mom's clothes, I replied. I want them out of here and into the guestroom", he instructed his son) No quotation marks either side of 'I replied' and then 'he' instructed his son. Sloppy writing and an incompetent proof reader - not really a good mix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This guys a real S.O.B ... I like the story and was in his corner hoping for their marriage and son. Now knowing his true vindictive nuclear temper he deserves to be alone without a family to harm. I hope you have another story part to repair this idiots damage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The commenters saying the husband character was a loose cannon are correct but the story required it. Realistically though, you don't come back from such a situation. Its one thing to have a choice to take on a child and men do it all the time with second marriages. But this would definitely break an existing marriage for most. The nuclear temperament was a boot over the top though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did Carol give the baby up for adoption? Was mentioned on the second page but didn't see the follow up. Regardless the stuff about she didn't find out about the pregnancy until it was too late to get an abortion was totally unrealistic. Also as usual no communication between the two spouses royally screws things up. This author seems to love those types of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I couldn;t make it through the first page, because of the wildly vaccilating points of view. I suppose the stury may be there, but for me it was unreadable. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I made the comment about the wildly vaccilating POVs. One Star.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Gave it 4 stars. I'd give it 5, but the point of view wording kept jumping around too much.

RamazaRamazaover 1 year ago

Saying him and me about the same person in the same sentence is very bad writing, it’s like Slirpuff has no control over his thoughts at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was drunk, I was fucking drunk and thought I was having sex with my wife, I screamed at the top of his lungs.

He screamed at the top of whose lungs! The English’s MF grammer was actually atrocious and laughable! Did a Mexican write it??

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Yeah fuck that you cheat you're done, but if you cheat AND get knocked up while protecting the POS who did the deed. Then you have to fear for your safety

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 1 year ago

Could have been a 5star story but with all the errors I gave it a 4. Shame really as it was a good story but hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was proof read?

Seriously?

Story frequently jumps from first to third person making it difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What terrible writing! Frequent changes of point of view, even in the same sentence - that takes some doing!

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Needed another 3000 words. 3/5

Nato_

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! I loved it!! And, Yes.. I have gotten a bad blowjob before.. actually a few times..

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Good plot line but it was spoiled for me but the repeated changes in first character to third and back again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredibly poorly written.

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 1 year ago

I really liked this. I can see where she would be hurt and demand payback. But getting pregnant. That i.e. A seal breaker and don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out

SorchakSorchakover 1 year ago

A warning to would-be authors out there reading this, never EVER let Matt Moreau or Barney R edit your work. They haven't a clue what they're doing. Find someone who knows how to properly use a comma, how to spell, and can keep the view point either in first or third person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, dude kinda brought it to himself. If woman is mad at you, staying away from her is almost 100% chance she would end with some stupid idea which will lead to disaster.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
I

I find it hard to believe she didn't know she was pregnant,until it was too late for an abortion.Normally at three months most people would be showing,let alone the missed periods.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story itself, but the changing view points forced to to almost have to read it twice just to get the sentence to come out correctly. Switching from first person to third person in the same sentence does that. Other than that I liked it and gave it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1st, I liked the story. 2nd, I didn't really notice all the switching as described from 1st---> 3rd story. Must be me. Oh well. His wife wants a revenge fuck for a 1-time accident when he was drunk. So she spends a weekend with some guy & gets pregnant. She even says she wouldn't tell him; I'm not sure that's a revenge at all. The purpose of revenge anything is to let the person know it's being done, with the injured party doing it. Moreso, the "father" is also married.

--- Brilliant move in serving him with alienation papers where his wife could see-- after church. She wasn't all that happy about things. He's thinking of reconciliation? Seriously? She not only didn't believe his explanation, as she continued to tell him he cheated 1st, but did so not only over that weekend, but got pregnant. And would've kept her cheat from him, which begs the question- did she do it before, behind his back? He never asked the question. Granted, she's hurt, but supposingly trusting her husband, she should at least initially accept his reason. She didn't. Not only the pregnancy, but a weekend fucking this guy should tell him what she thought of him & perhaps their marriage. He shouldn't be served because she asked him? Sorry, lame excuse; he coulda/ shoulda said NO.

---- Otherwise, there were some typo/ punctuation errors, which this proofreader should've picked up. In fact, the author, IF he read his writing, should also have corrected it. But the story was good enought that I'll give it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good start to a story. It just needs a complete ending. 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story was good until the CUCK was thinking fondly on Carol in the end!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is no way she could have expected him to remain married to her if she did not terminate the pregnancy. He would have to look at the evidence of that 3rd pregnancy in the stretch marks and sag lines on her body for the rest of their lives. No man wants to be disgusted by the sight of his wife's body or constantly be reminded that she's an adulterous slut.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Left with no real ending to their story. Bummer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The commenter who remarked about the physical signs of the third pregnancy as reminders - stretch marks, breast sag- was right about the reminder but not her body. Those are a mother's battle scars. There would not be much new after two prior preganacies? I know this from 31 years married to a woman with battle scars. They are reminders to me of a life partners sacrifice born of love. It would be the product- nine months of a pregnancy for a child not mine born of adultery- that would be the reminder. Lots of good comments, but some are either trolls or just plain ignorant. Slirpuff's stories deserve the better ones. Would I have forgiven a wife's deliberate revenge adultery after living through a resulting pregnancy? No. Just make the critique reasonable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous