A Rey of Sunshine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was significantly out of practice.

Pushing my dick back inside of Felicity, I started to work myself backwards and forwards until we heard a noise on the other end of the computer. Daisy was frantically pushing the toy in and out of her with her head fallen backwards and looking up towards the ceiling of her room as she came again. Her toy was slick with her aroused juices and she let it fall from out of her pussy and onto the bed sheets. Taking in some deep breaths, she looked down at the screen as I continued to saw in and out of Felicity. Felicity's body felt like it was a bundle of electricity, she was so close to cumming again and as I pushed her towards one more orgasm, we got a final request from Daisy.

"Will, fuck her in your bed like you did for me our first time together."

Turning to look at the computer, me and Felicity looked back at each other and the star of Rogue One bit down on her bottom lip and nodded her head.

"Let's go!" Felicity said, beaming as she reached over and grabbed a hold of the tablet. I pulled out of Felicity and looked down at my slick dick and then over to Felicity who was on the other side of the bar and looking over to the other side of the bar, quickly leaping up to my feet and gave chase to Felicity, following her around the side of the bar and up towards my bedroom. Looking up the steps, I could watch Felicity's ass cheeks bounce with each step she took and with every bounce, my dick twitched almost in perfect sync with her ass cheeks. Following her upstairs and into the bedroom, Felicity threw my duvet covers back and then placed the tablet on the bedside table so Daisy could watch us.

"Favourite position for the finish?" Felicity asked, looking over at the tablet to get Daisy's opinions.

"Missionary. I want to see his face as he fucks you so deep." Daisy said, letting me know exactly what I had to do. As if on cue, Felicity spread her legs and showed off her slick honeypot that was still wet with her arousal and orgasms. Getting onto my knees between Felicity's legs, I inched my way forward and reached down to take hold of her by the thighs. Pushing my way forward, Felicity reached down between her legs and grabbed hold of my dick, taking hold of it. She gave it a quick pump and then moved my dick right back towards her wet folds.

Rocking myself back inside of her, Felicity let out a hiss of pleasure and her back arched up off of the bed before her legs wrapped tight around my hips and she held onto me as I started to roll my hips backwards and forwards. Slowly working into an easy rhythm of backwards and forwards, easing myself into her as my orgasm had temporarily bubbled down. Now though, being so inside of her and her tight folds, I was already close again and both women seemed to know I was close too.

"Just a few more pumps... I want to see you cum in her mouth!" Daisy ordered over the tablet prompting a groan of delight from Felicity.

"Fuck yes Will... Shoot it in my mouth!"

Sliding backwards and forwards I was already getting closer but with the suggestion from the two brunettes, I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold off for much longer. Sliding my dick all the way inside of her, I hit a particularly sweet spot inside of her and Felicity's body bucked against me, her right hand holding onto my back as I pushed into her. Her left hand was on the pillow, knotting her fingers in her brown locks as I pulled my dick backwards and then pushed it right back inside of her. Hitting another sweet spot, I bit down on my bottom lip and looked over at the tablet, making eye contact with Daisy, the beautiful woman on the other side of the world flashed me one of her incredible smiles and nodded her head.

"Do it. Cum for me baby." Daisy cooed for me. I closed my eyes and did my best to ignore the pleas from both women as I pumped my hips backwards and forwards. As I pushed my dick inside of Felicity one more time, I bit down on my bottom lip and couldn't resist it anymore. Felicity seemed to know as well, her legs unwrapped from around my waist and she pushed herself down a little bit as I moved my body up and on top of her. She wrapped her hands around the base of my dick and she had her lips open and wrapped down around my tip. Her tongue washed over my cock's head, scooping up her cum off of my shaft and pushing my towards my orgasm. Her hands slipped up and down, stroking against me as her tongue washed over my head. As soon as I let out another groan, I started to fire my load into her mouth. Holding her lips around my shaft, Felicity sucked my load down before her lips pulled off of my shaft and I fired one more rope onto her face. The rope launched over her cheek and with one last shot, it fell from my dick's opening and onto her lips. Felicity looked up at me and smiled before looking over to Daisy on the screen. I lifted my body up off of the Rogue One star and collapsed back on the bed so Felicity could sit up.

Making a show of it, Felicity leaned over to the display and showed off the creamy load on her tongue to Daisy before she rolled over onto her back to look up to me. She flashed me a big, wide smile and as soon as her pearly whites were flashed to me, I could see a drop of cum fall from her skin and onto her teeth. Her tongue came out and scooped some of it up, licking at the bead before she nodded her head.

"I'm going to go clean up. Where's the bathroom?" Felicity asked, looking over her shoulder to me.

"Next door on the right." I said, looking out of my room and into the hall. The door directly opposite me was once my parent's room but the door next to mine was the bathroom we had shared. Felicity hopped up off of the bed and walked from my bedroom and over to the bathroom. The door opened and then closed, leaving me alone with Daisy on the tablet.

"One hell of a way to end your night right babe?" Daisy asked, finally breaking the silence. I looked back to the tablet and smiled over to her, nodding my head in agreement with her.

"Definitely not the way I was thinking tonight was going to go."

"Well, we haven't had much time to talk to each other. I've been so busy with recording lines, shooting these new movies and all the press junkets, I'm just glad to see you again." Daisy said with a smile, sitting back in her chair slightly. Her entire naked body was on show and she did have a light sheen of sweat on her body as she reached down between her legs and made a scooping motion with her finger, bringing some of her aroused juices up to her lips and then sucking it clean. She looked over at me on the camera before she spoke again. "Pervert." She teased, throwing her toy away and then grabbing her bathrobe. She grabbed her phone and looked at the time. She sighed softly before she looked at the screen and then down to me. "I'm sorry Will but I need to get going now." She stood up off of the chair and looked around the room before she bent down to look at me in the camera of the tablet. She placed a kiss on the lens and then smiled to me. "Goodnight Will. I love you."

Whoa.

Had she actually said that? The screen went black before I even had a chance to say anything and I was left in my king sized bed with my thoughts. Rolling onto my back, I was left staring at the wide wooden beams of the old tudor architecture, thinking about what Daisy had said to me. Looking up at the wide beams, I wetted my lips gently as the door to the bathroom opened and Felicity walked back into the room. Standing at the doorway, she offered me a smile before her hands came up and she started to play with her hands slightly.

"So, I've got my car downstairs if you didn't want me to spend the night here?"

Looking at her and then over to the other side of the room and towards the large double windows, I shook my head gently. Sitting backwards and throwing the duvet covers back, I patted the bed next to me as if to encourage her. She smiled and walked back into my bedroom and slipped into the covers next to me. She pulled the covers up as I switched the light off and took the room into darkness. Walking back into the bed, I slipped into the covers and taking my place in bed. Felicity, now on her side, looked over her shoulder at me and then nodded her head. Wriggling her way backwards and pushing her body up against me, she let me know exactly what she wanted without saying a single word. Sliding my right hand under her side and my left hand around the top of her body, just above her breasts, I moved up to press myself against her.

"Goodnight Will." Felicity said, looking back to me before she looked back to where she had originally been looking.

"Goodnight Felicity." I said back to her, letting my head hit the pillow next to her. As much as I wanted to go to sleep, my mind was racing at the thoughts of what Daisy had said to me.

My eyes slowly creaked open and I was left looking at a mess of brown hair splayed out over the pillows in front of me. Slowly shifting myself awake, I looked over at my bedside table and I was left looking at the tablet that had played into the whole event of the last evening. Licking my lips, I lifted my body up off of the bed slightly and looked at the bedside table, looking over at my clock before nodding my head. It was just a little after eight in the morning and I had the whole day to myself as some of my staff would be here to give me a break. Looking at the clock and then down at Felicity as she started to stir, I slipped out from the bed and grabbed a shirt of some old boxer shorts. Dressing up somewhat decently, I made my way out of the room and walked downstairs towards the kitchen. As I took the steps one by one, I had the entire last night running through my mind as I wondered just what had happened.

Daisy had told me that she loved me.

The whole idea seemed so surreal to me even after being lucky enough to have sex with her twice and then a threesome with Felicity Jones, who not twenty four hours ago I had been able to have sex with as well. This though, this was something different. It was as if the relationship between me and Daisy was starting to deepen and I really had no idea what that meant for me and her. Walking through to the bar, I quickly scooped up Felicity's clothing and hooked it up on a couple of wire hangers that I had left after my last load of laundry. Hanging them up, I then walked into the kitchen and set about making us both some breakfast.

With a wooden tray now filled with two large plates of a mix of sausages, bacon, beans and some fried bread, I walked back up the stairs and saw Felicity now sitting up in the bed, looking over to the open door where I was.

"Breakfast in bed huh?" She teased, pulling the covers up to obscure her upper body slightly. She looked over at me and gave me some room to sit down and bring the tray of food down so she could take her own breakfast. Pouring myself a cup of coffee, I gestured to Felicity who smiled and nodded her head.

"Milk?" I asked, grabbed the smaller bottle of milk. Felicity nodded. "Sugar?"

"Two please."

I added two spoonfuls of sugar to her coffee and passed her the small cup and watched as she started to tuck into the breakfast I had cooked for us both. Taking a bite out of the toast, I snacked on it before grabbing some of the bacon and popping it into my mouth. Chewing down on the meat, the silence in the room was almost deafening and as I chewed on the bacon, I could feel Felicity's eyes burning into me. Looking up to her, I watched as she lifted the cup of coffee up to her lips and then placed it back down on the side of the table. She folded her arms gently and then finally broke the silence.

"Go on then. What's wrong?"

"I..." I thought for a moment, gathering my thoughts and attempting to arrange them correctly before I continued. "I feel really bad about what happened last night."

"You do? Oh God! I wasn't bad was I?"

"No! Not at all! It was nothing like that it was..." Again with the thinking. Looking over to Felicity, I started to work out what I wanted to say. "I felt weird. It's silly to think about really but it was almost like I was cheating on Daisy."

Looking over at me, I waited to see what Felicity was going to say but she simply smiled and nodded her head. Grabbing her knife and fork, she cut into one of the sausages and took a bite of the bit she had cut off. Swallowing it down, Felicity made an approving sound before she spoke again.

"You know Daisy was the one directing the whole thing right? She wanted it."

"I know she did. But... She said she loved me last night when you were in the bathroom. I've been thinking about that a lot. I... It's silly I know."

"I don't think it's silly." Felicity said, helping herself to some more of her cooked breakfast. She scooped up some baked beans and swallowed them down before she looked over at me. "I do think you should probably talk to Daisy about this though." She put some more food onto her fork and swallowed it down, pushing the fork towards me, she smiled over at me. "If you cook vegan stuff nearly as good as this then I'm pretty sure Daisy won't care either."

Smirking at the comment, I hadn't really considered that before. But that would imply us living together and having an actual house and a relationship and everything. That just seemed wild to me. I really couldn't see how a woman like her would even consider being with a guy like me.

"But... She could have literally anyone she wanted in the world but she wants me?" I asked aloud, prompting Felicity to laugh out loud.

"You shouldn't be asking why she wants you but rather why you're asking that question." Felicity said, raising an eyebrow slightly as the penny dropped with me. Felicity swallowed down some more of her breakfast as I moved onto a bit more of my breakfast. Chewing down on some of her bacon, Felicity looked around the room before back to me. "Where are my clothes?"

With the breakfast finished, both me and Felicity had spent the morning together with her in the shower while I set the pub up for day trading. As Felicity was making her way out, she had offered me a decent idea for the upcoming Star Wars movie. As Daisy had no date for the movie and I had the time off, I should just go and see her. I did have the money for the ticket and with Felicity gone now, I was feeling sufficiently sexed but also like I should really be going for something more with Daisy. Felicity's question on why I was really thinking on why Daisy had said that she loved me had made me think a lot and I'd be lying if I had said it wasn't running through my mind when I went about my days before my flight, when I was shopping and when I was driving to and from the pub. Now though, as I stared at the back of a seat as the plane made its way over to Los Angeles, I felt another bite of worry take over me. What if she was too busy to even see me? What if she thought this was overly creepy? No, that couldn't be a thing. I had told her I was coming so she definitely would have said it was creepy or weird before I even set off.

No matter how far the trip had been, it was enough for me to really settle on the idea of seeing Daisy again and that particular thought train had made me start to grin again, quite widely from ear to ear. The plane started to thin out and when my portion of the plane was fairly empty, I got up from my seat, grabbed my carry-on and made my way out of the plane and down towards the exit lane of the plane. The whole getting into the airport had been quite easy and I had been able to get my luggage with relative ease as well. One of the many perks of getting out of the plane later than others. Drawing the pulling handle out of my suitcase, I wheeled my luggage out with me towards the general greeting area and as soon as I made my way into the open area, I was greeted by a lone ray of sunshine who was sitting in a pretty inconspicuous disguise. Dressed almost as if she were a Marvel movie hero in disguise, Daisy had on a navy blue baseball cap with some sunglasses on, covering her eyes and slightly obscuring her features. Looking over at her, I could feel my heart racing as I walked over to her. Daisy had the same idea and made her way up from where she had been sitting and moved to meet me. Daisy reached up and threw her arms around me in a tight hug, her arms tightening around me as I wrapped my arms around her waist and squeezed her back.

The hug quickly broke and I stared into the shaded blocks of Daisy's eyes before I leaned in and kissed Daisy on the lips, the star of the new Star Wars movie was all too eager to kiss me back. Her lips turned to the side and we instantly shared the kiss, our lips parting and the kiss deepened. Daisy's hands ran up and down my back before we both started to grin and the kiss broke. Taking a step backwards, we looked at each other before she spoke first.

"Hi."

"Hello." I said back, a wide smile on my face as nearly all of the worries and concerns that I had been dwelling on for the past four days started to fade away into the ether of my mind. Looking back at her, I took a quick breath of air and then sighed. "So, if I don't say this right now, right here, I know I'm going to regret it." I said, looking at her as she bit down on her bottom lip and turned her head to the side slightly as if she were a confused cocker spaniel. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the last time we spoke with... You know, Felicity being there. I felt so awful about the whole thing and I've been thinking about nothing else other than how I might have ruined whatever we have from doing it."

Daisy was quiet for a moment before she let her head rock back and a hearty laugh broke out from the woman, her hands settling on her stomach to almost brace herself as she laughed for nearly a solid minute. Finally coming to her senses and wiping away a lone tear that had escaped the corner of her eye, Daisy looked me in the eye before she leaned up and planted a kiss on my cheek before she took hold of me by the hand.

"Come on Will, I want to show you our suite."

"So you're not mad?" I asked, following her line but also wanting an answer from her.

"Will, I organised the whole thing. Why would I be mad for you doing what I wanted?"

"I figured it could be a trick."

That prompted Daisy to groan and with that, I knew I was good and I was going to enjoy the next couple of days inside of Los Angeles with Daisy. Leaving the airport was a fairly quick affair and we were soon sitting in the back of a rental car with Daisy's driver. Her fingers had quickly interlocked with mine and as we stared out of the window, I had to admit that something about this did feel very... Right. I wasn't sure what that meant really but I was eager to learn more about it. My thumb rubbed against the side of her index finger and that made Daisy smile at the touch. Looking over to me, her hand came up and she kissed me again, before she placed her nose against mine slightly.

"I'm really glad you could come."

"Me too." I was quiet for a moment before I laughed to myself. "I can't wait to jump in the shower."

Daisy looked over at me with a wide smile on her face before she pecked me on the lips. "Me too."

The trip to the hotel was fairly short and as I took my luggage with me, I could feel eyes on me with Daisy as she proudly held my hand and walked me to the elevator that took us up to the top floor of the hotel. Walking out of the lift, I was greeted by a very impressive looking corridor, the whole thing looked like it was out of some old Hollywood movie, flushed with red velvet sort of fabric and a golden motif that ran with it, I was utterly floored. This was a far stretch from my home opposite Skellige Michael Island and while it seemed like it was normal for Daisy, this was something completely different for me. Daisy guided me to the room and with a slip of the keycard to the lock, the door's little light flicked from red to green and Daisy was able to get the door open. Following her inside the room, I closed the door behind us both and as soon as the door clicked closed, I saw Daisy take charge of where the evening was going to go. Her fingers worked on unbuttoning her jeans as her feet kicked her shoes off and while she used her toes to push her socks down, her fingers pushed her jeans down. Now standing before me in a pair of white cotton panties, Daisy pulled her shirt up and dumped it down on the floor to show off her completed underwear set. Almost uninterested, Daisy slipped a couple of her rings down off of her fingers and placed them on the chest of drawers close to the entrance, she flashed me a smile.

123456...8