All Comments on 'A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 07'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A little confusing but great chapter, my favorite since Chapter 2

tzzzrtzzzrover 2 years ago

Great story, enjoying each chapter. Keeping track of who's doing who is a little confusing but your doing a great job! Keep this one going, don't end it anytime soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wild, kinky and a beautiful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, that was wild, intense, hot. I'm ready for the next chapter!

golasgilgolasgilabout 2 years ago

I didn’t really enjoy the back and forth between the first person perspectives of the characters. It felt awkward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oof character swaps were bad. Then you can't seem to make up your mind on involving other guys, what's even worse is you slipped in the show your son how a real man fucks thing which is pretty gd humiliating. I feel like the whole point of this entire category is the power trip, and someone the dude with the MC powers is the one getting humiliated.

Beyond that the whole rules thing seems ridiculous. The parents initiated everything and now they're the ones getting all high and mighty...still parents sure, everything is only on their terms...not so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was interested in this mind control story but I’ve seen a list of your previous submissions so thought I’d check the Tags just to be on the safe side. Sometimes I hate it when I’m right. Don’t you know how to write a story without adding incest?? Thankfully I didn’t waste my time reading any of the story otherwise I’d have been pretty pissed off to get to this chapter just to find more incest.

Thanks but no thanks, have a nice life. Your stories are definitely not my thing.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

didn't like this chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous