A Rock And A Hard Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"An admirable achievement indeed," EDI said politely, allowing Wrex and Grunt to step into the elevator before her, listening to them emit low chuckles before turning around to give the reporter a pair of knowing smiles. "The liberation of Tuchanka and a cure to the Genophage, all in less than a week. Judging by historical records, the Krogan birth rate could quadruple within less than a year, and will only continue to multiply after that. In fact, did you know that Krogan semen is compatible with the reproductive systems of most organic females?"

"No, EDI," Diana paled, stumbling in her heels when she felt Wrex's potent cum trickling from down her thighs. "No, I did not."

"The fertilisation process is remarkably quick, occurring within a matter of minutes following direct insemination," EDI joined the Krogan and tapped the button that would send them back up to the CIC, glancing at an ashen-faced Diana as the doors began to close over. "I'm looking forward to monitoring your progress over the coming months Ms Allers."

"Thank you, EDI," Diana watched the doors slam shut, left to wonder how she had ended up becoming a feature of her own exclusive.

12