A Roommate Unlike Any Other Vol 09

Story Info
Sarah could not have predicted this surprise!
3.2k words
4.68
3.8k
3

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, your suggestions, critique and votes are always appreciated. I try my best to incorporate as many requests as I can within the confines of the plot as I have imagined it. Thank you for all of the feedback!

Chapter 11 Everyday Routines, Challenges and Expectations

It is so difficult to explain my first year living with Hannah. So much had changed in my life. Everything I had thought about sexuality and sexual dynamics had been turned on its head. Nobody from my past life could possibly understand my new found sense of liberation and confidence.

Life around the apartment continued on much like I've described in my past offerings. Hannah = Dominant; I am but one of her pets. Having said this, I was the only one of her other willing subservients to live with her and that made me feel special. Where others would enjoy sex at her direction and at times of her choosing, I was living it on a daily basis -- and loving it!

One day, I awoke to discover a page of directions taped to the bathroom mirror. Hannah's latest fetish seemed to be focused on my ability to control my vaginal muscles. The memo outlined instructions for daily kegel exercises. After reading the note from start to finish, I made my way to the kitchen to inspect the items that had been provided for my next level of sexual education.

On the counter, was an empty plastic container like the sort of thing that instant coffee might come in. A hole had been drilled in the screw cap and a string was knotted through the hole. The other end of the 1 foot long string went through the center of a golf ball. Beside this was a large bowl of pennies. I knew from the instructions that I was to insert the golf ball into my vagina and use my muscles to carry the weight of the attached container. The issue presented a challenge of how many pennies I could put in the jar and whether I possessed the strength to hold the golf ball within me.

I considered the challenge and counted out $2.00 worth of coins, or 200 pennies. I was advised to start light and understood that this was to become a daily exercise. The expectation was that I would soon be able to increase the weight with practice. I scooched forward to the end of a kitchen chair and easily inserted the ball. As I stood and straightened my legs, I was surprised that so little weight could cause so much pressure and the container was barely filled. It was every bit as demanding as a new exercise at the gym and I began to feel muscles that I didn't know I had. Given the number of pennies in the bowl and my instructions to practice this daily, I wondered how long it would take before I could fill the container with all of the pennies in the bowl.

When we first talked about the kegel exercises, I had originally assumed that this training session was about being able to tighten my vagina for the sole purpose of increasing satisfaction for an invading penis. Hannah made it quite clear that although this would indeed be a happy consequence of the exercises, the true intent was to heighten my own orgasms and eventually train my body to squirt which Hannah explained, was a pleasure that few women she knew of had learned to properly harness.

As I speak of all that Hannah has taught me, I should spend a little time describing the sexual habits that had taken hold in our apartment -- our new normal, if you will. Movie nights continued but with a twist. I was introduced to 'tribbing' which was to become our 'goto' movie watching posture. Basically, we would each be at an end of the couch facing one another. Whether clothed or naked, our legs would scissor with our vulvas pressed firmly against one another.

Sticky notes had also become part of our new routine. Usually, they were on the bathroom mirror so that I would see them first thing in the morning. Sometimes, I would find them in my panty drawer, on the milk carton in the fridge, or anywhere else that Hannah thought would make me laugh. Mostly, the notes would have an instruction or a challenge for the day but sometimes, Hannah would set out a new rule that was to be permanent until further notice.

The daily challenges might be something like an instruction to find a new risky location to masturbate. Other examples might 'suggest' what I was to wear that day and if it happened to be a skirt that she selected, I knew that she would demand that I make a concerted effort to 'accidentally' flash my panties to a complete stranger before I came home to the apartment at the end of the day. The one that always made me the most nervous was when she would command me to finger myself to orgasm in my office without locking the door -- or getting caught.

We had also developed codes to keep the notes brief and straightforward. If the note had nothing more than 'BP', it meant that Hannah expected to find me with a butt plug when she got home; 'NC' meant nipple clamps; '2D' meant that we would be using the double dildo or the double ended dildo; 'LTO' stood for 'lick to orgasm'; 'MP' was 'mutual pleasure', and my favorite was 'SP' which came more often than I expected and meant 'Sarah's pleasure'. The list went on and on and kept my sense of adventure fresh and exciting.

In addition to the frequent sticky notes, I could also expect instructions to come by way of text or a phone call. Hannah's most recent text came just as I arrived at work. My instructions were to visualize everyone at work in the nude. I was to imagine what undergarments they were wearing, how they looked in their birthday suits, and what they would look like at the moment of orgasm. When I had selected the individual that I found most exciting, I was told to masturbate with my panties still on.

At the end of the day, I received a follow up instruction requiring that I secretly place my very wet panties in that person's desk drawer. There were many exciting employees to choose from but on this day I selected a coworker named Brad. He was a handsome fellow with a great physique. I had fantasized about him many times and were he not a coworker, I would have considered either dating him or just fucking him. Suffice it to say, after a quiet period where nothing was mentioned for quite a while, this stunt eventually became the office mystery of the month.

In terms of the more constant instructions, the list continued to grow. At all times, my pussy lips were to be kept smooth and bare, with a neatly trimmed bush. I no longer wore a bra around the apartment unless we were expecting company and for the most part, I was expected to be nude outside of work hours unless told otherwise. There was a minimum expectation that I masturbate daily with no limit on how many times I might do so. However, if called upon, I was expected to describe to Hannah in detail, how I had pleasured myself and what fantasy had fueled my imagination.

A new thrill that had been added to our routine had to do with my new laptop. Not only was I gifted with copies of Hannah's video collection, she would often request that I film myself masturbating in my room. Two knocks on the wall was the signal that she was expecting some new material that night. Often, after sending it to her I would hear her vibrator buzzing away and know that she was watching my latest orgasm. More often than not, this would usually lead to three knocks which of course, was the signal that I come to her room to help her cum.

The other major bonus of the new laptop had to do with Jake. Hannah made it known that from now on, whenever she and Jake went into her room for sex, her laptop camera would be secretly on. It was her way of enjoying the thrill of exhibitionism and my treat as a voyeur. She loved knowing that I was watching and I certainly loved being able to have a secret front row seat to the action.

While I am on the topic of Jake, I should share another new development. Hannah had begun to insist that he show up to our apartment wearing a rubber cock ring at the base of his penis. This meant that he had to get himself hard before coming over and he wouldn't be able to go soft until she either allowed him to cum or to remove the ring. My roommate could be a nasty tease as I myself, had come to learn. With Jake, she was sometimes bordering on cruelty with her teasing.

For all of the rules that Hannah continued to put in place, there really were no limits on my outside sexual activity. Having said this, I still had not found myself working too hard on outside activity. I'd gone on some first dates and a few seconds but for whatever reason, I just wasn't feeling the spark. Perhaps it was because I was getting so much pleasure at home. Between sex with Hannah, the voyeuristic pleasures of Jake and the 'others', I really didn't feel like hooking up with some guy just for the sake of it. Besides, I had the use of Hannah's toys as well as my own collection that had now grown larger than her own.

Chapter 12 Special Events Equal Special Surprises

Hannah reminded me that our one year 'friendiversary' was just around the corner. She told me that she had a very special surprise planned for me and that it would be a night of memories I would never forget. Despite my pleadings, Hannah refused to provide even the slightest detail. I thought it a good guess that it would involve sex but with Hannah, one could never be certain. And even had I been told that it would involve sexual pleasure, I would still be left clueless of what that might involve.

I let Hannah know how excited I was to participate in her mystery night. I had grown confident in ways I could have never previously imagined and my trust in Hannah was almost absolute. Despite the power imbalance of our relationship, she had never done or caused me to do anything against my true consent. I had become a willing participant in every act despite the fact that I would often not know what was going to happen before it did.

For all of these reasons, I was caught by surprise when Hannah announced that we would need a 'safe word' for our one year anniversary party. I tried to use this introduction to push for more details but none were offered. She also refused to tell me exactly when she had planned this night. This prompted me to share with her that I would be out of town soon to visit family in celebration of my birthday which surprisingly, was not something we had previously discussed.

I wasn't big on birthdays and hadn't mentioned it to Hannah because I really didn't like when people made a big deal about it. Imagine my surprise when I awoke on the Thursday before my weekend away, to see the house decorated complete with a happy birthday banner and an angel food cake in the fridge. The note on the bathroom mirror let me know that we would have a quiet celebration and that more instructions would greet me on my return from work.

I spent the day wondering what Hannah had planned and hoping that it would be one of those 'HP' nights, given that it was soon to be my birthday after all. I was super horny all day which was all the more maddening that I had received the uncharacteristic text not to masturbate at all today. That was an instruction I rarely received!

When I got home, Hannah was nowhere to be found. Immediately, I started searching for instructions which had become a routine I approached with great anticipation each day. Sometimes, it was the only thing that got me through the tough times at work. True to form, Hannah had left a note on my bed but with far fewer details than I had hoped.

'Dearest Pet. I want you to remember back to our very first sexual encounter together. I know that you could not have forgotten a single detail.'

'Much like our first time, I expect you to get completely naked and don your blindfold and ear buds.'

'Take some time to enjoy a luxurious bubble bath and melt away any stress of the day.'

'When you are ready and laying face down on your bed, I want you to send me a text and I will do my best not to keep you waiting too long.'

As had become habit, I happily followed Hannah's instruction to the letter and even rushed my bath in eagerness of the new adventure to come. There was vulnerability in committing to another without knowing just what the commitment entailed and I had to admit that I was becoming very much addicted to the dynamic. Strangely, I had also very much begun to imagine myself on the other end of the bargain and frequently fantasized about having a subservient roommate of my own to do with as I pleased.

The first sensation that made me realize Hannah was home, was the exquisite sensation of warm oil being poured over my back. Soft but firm hands began at my neck and luxuriously worked south to my toes. If I'd been offered a million dollars to estimate how long that massage had been at that point, I'd be penniless. Surprisingly, the first pass as thorough as it had been, purposely ignored any sexual regions.

I thought that it was soon time to flip over and by now, was more than eager to experience the same sensations on my other side. But that was not the plan and as usual, I had no say in the matter. Again, the manipulations began at my neck and ever so slowly began to move lower. Like a wanton being, I began to lift my hips slightly and allowed my legs to spread shamelessly.

The pleasurable manipulation of my body now moved to my arms. How could it be that I was getting turned on with the touch of my armpit or the inside of my elbow? It was as though I was discovering erotic zones I didn't know I had. It was just this thought when finally some direct attention was being paid to where I needed it most. So relieved was I to finally feel the oil poured between the cheeks of my ass and thankfully followed by a number of fingers, that at first it did not register that this was a second set of fingers!

In an earlier time in life, I would have jumped at the unexpected presence of another. But that was the old Sarah and the new Sarah was up for whatever experience Hannah had created. I make this claim without hesitation but if I'm being honest, the third and fourth sets of hands did cause some butterflies but no objections.

"Just relax and enjoy my pet! You deserve every pleasure you are about to receive."

If it had been only two I might have had a chance of guessing the first mystery guest but with so much stimulation coming from so many hands, it was fruitless to even attempt to imagine who Hannah had brought to join in our fun. My mind was awash with the physical pleasures I was experiencing and the mental realization that I was lying naked in my bed being pleasured by unknown persons. I could not even tell if they were male or female.

The pleasure was almost too much to handle. Soft kisses on my back and shoulders. Strong and firm manipulation of my legs. The cheeks of my ass had been spread forcefully but with care, exposing my ass an pussy to whomever had entered the room. Fingers probed and tongues bathed my sex creating greater stimulation than I had ever imagined. Toys probed my cunt and ass alternatively and at the same time. I began to wonder if a woman could possibly be over stimulated.

When I was rolled over I was far too gone to even consider my modesty. Shamelessly, I complied with the request and wantonly spread my legs leaving no doubt as to my desires. Time had become irrelevant and though I mostly focused on my own pleasure, I began to wonder who these people were that were making me feel better than I had ever experienced.

Despite the visual and oral deprivation, I was soon able to figure out that my handlers were taking turns with my body. I could tell the differences when I was licked and given the whisker rub against my inner thighs, deduced that at least one of them was male. The gentle and knowing touch of another confirmed that at least one was female and definitely not Hannah given that I could tell her technique with all of my senses restricted.

When my ankles were raised and held in the air by one set of hands, it didn't immediately occur to me, what was about to happen. Before the obvious had registered I felt a knee at either side of my head and I instinctively stuck out my tongue to bath the sex of a woman hovering over my face. At that precise moment, I welcomed the familiar sensation of a cock sliding between the lips of my sex.

As I was being well and truly fucked, my hands were directed into the laps of two of my masseurs. One was met with yet another penis and the other felt the downy lips of a woman's vagina. As if by some unspoken command, the group rotated. For the first time in my life, I was using my tongue to pleasure at least two different women and was being alternately fucked by two different men.

Orgasms you may ask? Far too many to count. One blurred into another to the point that the entire event seemed to be one cresting wave crashing into the next. The room smelled deliciously of sex and my body was covered in sweat and sexual fluids. I sensed that it had finally come to an end when I felt bodies climbing off of my bed. Hannah pulled out my earbud momentarily to say happy birthday and suggested I get some well-deserved sleep. Were it not for the video that Hannah eventually shared with me, I may never have learned the identities of those wonderful souls who had brought me such immense pleasure.