All Comments on 'A Scandal of a Magical Sort Ch. 04'

by CaveOfDreams

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtme9 months ago

I think it's a great start to a hopefully long and epic story. I'm definitely looking forward to reading much more. 5 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ and a follow. Thanks for sharing.

gnome_mangnome_man8 months ago

I gave you five stars even though you are still writing a series of messy stories. They are quite good, in fact, lots of fun here and there, but still pretty messy.

I very strongly urge you to get somebody to go through them and do a bit of combined proofreading and editing. With the right one, your story will be so much better. And you must always remember that you are the person who makes the final decisions. Not whoever it is that you have doing this work for you. If you don’t like what they are trying to make you do, don’t do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaveOfDreams@CaveOfDreams
Once upon a time, I had an idea for a way-too-long fantasy erotica series with overly complicated worldbuilding, lore, and weird fetishes, and now the world must suffer for it. In all seriousness, I'm a fairly novice writer, especially when it comes to smut, so any and all fe...