A Secret Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Stella tries to be careful but emotions rules her.
1.2k words
3.85
6.7k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonbom
bonbom
8 Followers

A week passed by and the same scene played in her head every time she saw the yet to be determined Wifi device or her desk. Every time she played the scene in her head she would change detail making her hornier and hornier. I'm going crazy. I have to get out of this room. Grabbed her purse and headed for the door. Got in the elevator and pressed the 1 floor. She was trying to numb her mind shopping online when the elevator door opened and in front of her was Paul struggling with a cart full of boxes. She got paralyzed as if time had stopped. STELLA, yelled Paul trying to get out of the way for her to come out of the elevator. Paul, so nice to see you, I was going crazy in that room and decided to breathe fresh air, Stella said, trying to compose herself and hope that Paul didn't notice her awkwardness. I get it Paul said, sometimes you have to clear your head. I'm going to drop some laptops but if you are still around when I come back we can chat.m, Paul said walking into the elevator Sure, Stella replied walking away heading for the lobby.

Oh my fucking god, get it together girl, what is happening to you. She wanted to either disappear or not move and make a tent in front of the elevator door. She walked out the lobby door to the street repeating to herself. Go far away go far away, she walked to the other side of the building. It was the smoker session but she didn't care she could not go back and have more of those thoughts. After 1 hour she thought Paul must be gone, it was a quick trip just to drop some laptops and then leave. I should be safe. She passed the lobby door and got into the elevator. Elevator door opened and a sigh of relief came out of her. Ohh I can breathe now. As soon as she turned around the corner heading for her office's standing texting on his phone was Paul.

Hey I was about to text you. I have one laptop that I couldn't deliver. The security told me that your office was the most secure place here because it used to be the security office.

A nervous high pitch OH!? Came out of Stella's mouth. That explains why it looks like a prison cell, she added.

Yeah it looks like that, said Paul laughing at her joke.

Thanks for storing this for me, you saved me a trip and traffic, Paul added.

I saved myself from seeing you again so soon, my thoughts are killing me, Stella was thinking while she was opening the door.

I'm glad I could help, look at it as a way of paying you back from all the help you have given me, she said looking back over her shoulder with a flirt smile.

Oh by the way, I looked into that device and unfortunately it is not wifi, sorry Paul said with a disappointed face.

It's ok she replied, thank you for trying.

where do I put the laptop said Paul as if he was in a rush.

Oh let me see replied Stella moving boxes and papers that she had all over the place from the moving. Sorry I haven't had a chance to organize this. Promotion comes with a lot of work.

Do you need help? Said paul picking up a box.

Nah I got it im a strong girl, said stella picking up some papers from the floor.

Stella felt as if a ghost was looking at her, she was looking at the floor picking up the papers. She raised her face and saw Paul looking at her breast. Paul tried to brush it off by picking up papers and making a nervous comment.

so... hum... have you made any friends here?

A few nurses come to drop notes, but I wouldn't call them friends, she answers with a sad face.

Stella had noticed what was going on with Paul, but she needed to be sure.

I will be right back, she told Paul.

She went into the ladies room, she had two reasons, first to release some of the tension she had in there and second she had to accommodate her goods for the test that she was gonna put Paul on. She was wearing a black dress suitable for work, but with a few tweaks it could be upgraded to something borderline sexy. She usually dressed it with a jacket but this time the jacket did not have a job. She felt desired for the first time in a long time. She lived alone, with 3 cats no sex for one year and a lot of stress with her new promotion.

She was damaged a year ago by a guy who made her promise to herself that she wasn't seeing any man, not even for casual sex. She knew that she falls in love hard and she wasn't gonna get hurt anymore. But this time she didn't know what happened with paul. Maybe the forbidden involve on it, maybe because he is my type, or maybe it is because we are alone in a room.

You have to stop Stella, pointing to her face in the mirror.

He is married with kids. If you let this freight train go it is not going to stop until it derails and is on fire, not to mention all the cities that this train will burn to the ground. On the other hand the journey to derailing sounds amazing and out of this world, she continued. But what if it isn't and I damage everything, changing her face from dreaming to reality, surprise with big eyes. Maybe he doesn't fall for the trap?! If he doesn't we are safe, he is not into me. But if he does? Asking herself in the mirror as if the reflection had an answer. I can't do it, I won't be able to live with myself thinking that I intentionally look for it.

Stella went back and as soon as she opened the door she hit Paul on the nose.

ouch!! Paul reacted to the pain.

I'm so sorry I didn't see you, she said with a sorry voice. let me see, sit here, let me get something to clean, Stella said with a worried voice.

Blood was coming out of Paul's nose and Stella started cleaning it very close to him. So close that she didn't notice, that her boobs were touching Paul's shoulder. Paul's shoulder was in the middle of her two perfect size perky round tits. Out of the corner of her eyes she noticed how paul pants were growing. She knew immediately that Paul was getting too excited.

This is the train with no breaks that I was afraid of. Suddenly Paul kissed her on the cheek and said thank you. At that precise moment the train left the station carrying an atomic bomb.

Stella went for Paul's mouth and gave him a passionate kiss. She weighed 95 pounds, she was easy to carry, Paul graber by her waist and put her on top of him kissing her and touching her ass. She was now in a perfect position for a dick. Legs bent sitting on top of paul leaning forward. Paul unzipped his pants down still kissing her a few seconds later Stella gasp as if all the air in the world was sucked out and she was trying to have her last breath and store it for days.Paul cock was all the way as hard as a rock. Knock, knock..., Stella's heart stopped and Paul looked at her with an Oh shit face.

bonbom
bonbom
8 Followers