A Secret Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Stella's life takes a turn from boring to exciting.
1.4k words
3.86
11.2k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonbom
bonbom
8 Followers

A secret live

Chapter 1

Stella was a twenty three years old who worked for the past year in the headquarters office. She is usually the bobbly type, with a happy smile, and greeting her coworkers. But today it was bitter sweet for her. She has been promoted, and has to go to one of the branches. It's about ten minutes away, but she made really good connections and made some friends at the main branch.

For the past year she shared a friendship with one of the male coworkers, nothing romantic, nothing sexual. It was purely friendship; they shared the same interest in movies and TV shows, and every time that they saw each other they talked about it. In her head nothing will happen. It's not that she didn't like him. He was definitely her type but he was married with a five years old daughter. Paul is the dedicated type of husband who loves his wife. Stella was packing up when Paul came to clock in for his shift. He saw her packing and shouted loudly.

Hey, I forgot that you were moving today.

Stella looked at him with a disappointing face, but a little bit of a smile to see him.

Yeah, we won't be able to talk as much as before but you have my number text me with any TV recommendation and I'll do the same.

Paul had almost all the company personal phone numbers of the employees, during the pandemic, everybody was working from home and they needed support. So eventually he had to save a lot of personal phone numbers, including Stella.

Yes, of course, we will be in touch. Either way I had to set up your station at the new place and I pass by from time to time. They always bother me on that branch.

I guess I'll see you around more than what I thought. She replied, with a smiley face"

The next day, Stella was setting up her new office, and she heard a knock at the door.

What a pleasant surprise, Said, Stella, looking at the slender tall guy with blue jeans and brown dark polo shirt.

Yeah I came in with your new computer to get you up and running. How do you like the new place?

It is horrible Stella said it's like a bunker.

The room had no windows and was very small. You couldn't see anybody and by 2 PM it looked like a ghost town. Paul wanted to cheer her up but he didn't know how.

Well I guess that........

Paul, this is a shit hole, said Stella interrupting him. I feel like they put me next to the morgue.

Yes hospitals can be creepy. Sometimes Paul replied.

Don't worry it is what it is, come visit from time to time, so I don't get too depressed.

They talked about movies and shows while he was setting up her computer.

Well you are good to go, Paul said.

Thanks Stella reply you're a lifesaver.

Paul was opening the door when Stella noticed something on the ceiling.

Hey Paul, do you know what that is?, on the ceiling,

it looks something like Wi-Fi. Paul replied I will need to look at it closer.

If that is Wi-Fi, then I can watch my shows while I'm working. It will be great and I won't be feeling lonely.. I wouldn't be talking to myself here, said Stella with a happy face.

Let me take a look at it said Paul climbing on the desk. The suspect the Wi-Fi device Was on the center of the room but the desk was on the side, for Paul to reach he will have to stretch and hold with his hands onto the ceiling.

I see some things Paul says. It has some numbers and letters but I can't really see

Paul stretch even more. Stella, who is a very short girl, about 5 feet tall. Very cute long blonde hair running down her back to the bottom of her butt and green eyes. She was very pretty, but she had a flaw. She was extremely introverted. Her life was work and TV shows but somehow with Paul, had a great connection.

Take something to write Stella. I'm gonna give you the numbers and the letters and we can look it up online to see what this device is. Stella? Stella?

Paul said looking down looking for her as if he thought that she had left the room.

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'll look for pen and paper. I got distracted.

Stella had been staring all this time to the top of Paul's pants. When Paul jumped on top of the desk, Stella noticed that his shirt had lifted up. And his pants went a little bit down, showing the bottom of his belly and part of his pubic. If it wasn't for his belt, I could see the top of his dick she thought to herself he is so hairless, God I wish I could kiss him. The skin looks so soft and makes me wanna touch it. The pants look so sexy on him. His wife is so lucky.

Fuck it I'm sucking his dick.

Stella opens his pants and lets out a little satisfied moan at the look of the hairless, penis and balls. She started sucking as she was running out of time. Paul's dick grew bigger and bigger and in ten seconds she was hard as a rock. fuck says Stella with a soft, almost crying voice. You are so fucking delicious. Fuck she said again with the same voice putting the head of his cock inside her mouth and starts sucking as if he was a dessert. then with her right hand, she was jerking him off while she was sucking hard on his balls. You are so big she said I love it. She went back to the head of his cock placing one hand at the base of his cock shaft, and the other one on his balls.

She increases the pace, faster and faster every time. left hand, squeezing his balls, right hand going up and down from the middle to the bottom of his shaft and mouth sucking from head to middle shaft. She looked up with a satisfying look locking eyes with Paul. She will blink slowly, and softly, one of those blinks that you have when you are enjoying a delicious meal, making low sounds of moaning and crying. She was almost telling Paul with her eyes that she wanted him to come in her mouth. A loud FUCK came out of Paul's mouth, and at the same time he came. Stella stopped moving her head and stayed still while Paul was coming in her mouth.

She would softly squeeze his balls and move the hand on the shaft up and down decreasing the pace with each stroke. Her mouth cheeks slightly inflated like a balloon. Paul has just finished coming. Stella steps back and swallows. She had to tilt her head down and a big gulp was heard. Her left eyes twitch a little followed by her saying

Ahh!!! This part always gets me, it's like drinking a shot of tequila.

She cleans her lips with the index finger and sucks on it as if you do when you like the sauce on the plate. She looked at Paul and giggled. Then she heard. Stella, Stella, Paul were calling her. I'm sorry I'm sorry she said, as if somebody has to take her out of a different dimension.

I got distracted. Yes, yes pen and paper said Stella. Very nervous and shaking. Are you OK Stella? said Paul. Yes, yes it's just hum...I can..., sorry all this moving, the new place I think it got me a little bit stressed. Hey, don't worry you're gonna be fine. You are a strong girl said Paul, stepping down from the desk. I'm gonna take a picture and look it up when I get to the office. I think that you should go for a coffee at the cafeteria.

That's a good suggestion Stella said. Looking at Paul with sad eyes and soft and small voice, and with the look begging to hug her. I'm gonna go for now, but I will definitely tell you what that device is. I hope it is a Wi-Fi Device. You look like you need a hug, Paul said, opening his arms. Stella took one step forward, falling into his chest with her arms around his waist. She felt so secure and warm. She didn't want to let go. Go and get the coffee, said Paul with a soft, soothing voice, stepping back and taking Stella by the shoulders looking right into her eyes. It's only your first day here. Don't be so hard on yourself. You are a strong girl, you will be fine.

bonbom
bonbom
8 Followers