All Comments on 'A Semester in the USA'

by John_Vandermeer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story! I'm looking forward to more stories like this one!

John_VandermeerJohn_Vandermeerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive feedback! Indeed I intent to write more stories with Dommes, like Madison. Relentlessly cock-teasing, ruthlessly humiliating, pitilessly denying--for a while at least. Probably most of then classy slim blondes. And some well intended, some more evil intended, but all of them wicked in toying with their targets. And stories with malesubs that love and lust these Dommes, like Somchai. Some of these will be foreign men or men of color: thus stories having an interracial component. Some of these will be hapless male relatives: thus having an incest/taboo component. Some of these will be the bitterest rival of the Domme's husband: thus stories having a loving-wives --a sort of Femdom-Hotwife--component. But Femdom will always be the common theme. Feel free to follow for more to come!

notconcernednotconcernedabout 1 year ago

Interesting premise, at first I thought the story was a bit slow but it quickly picked up in Chapters 7 and 8 with the gangbang and creampie. The ending was a bit unexpected. Was expecting the locked asian boy to totally submit to blonde domme and accept his place and not worthy to fuck her. But I still enjoyed the story. Please continue to write more AMWF stories, with locked submissive boys and hard to get blonde dommes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. I dominating women cock teasing a poor guy but the guy ultimately cuts through it and teaches her a less that she winds up loving. The cockteasing at first makes me angry but then grabs me by the balls in pulls me along, determined to see this through to the fucking end. John Vandermeer, what a bastard you are. But I'll be waiting for your next story. Eagerly. Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohn_Vandermeer@John_Vandermeer
Classy, seductive, wicked women. And the men who lust after them. Contemporary femdom relationships. That is what I write about. These women may be their target's very own wife. Or the forbidden wife of another man. They may be their targets very own mother, sister or daught...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES