A Semester in the USA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison saw stars for more than minute, she had come so hard. And when she had enough presence to be aware of her environment, she noticed Somchai, still breathing, still alive, but tensing beneath her. Even though she was intensely satisfied she could tell he was wound up like a ticking time bomb. The sexy Asian boy beneath her crotch was beside himself and about to explode. And she looked over her own shoulder to catch a glimpse of the bulge of his manhood in its cage. And she almost came again from the psychosexual pleasure of it. She allowed herself a minute to come down from her high, and then she dismounted Somchai's face.

"You do take good notes."

She told him with a smile, shockingly disregarding what had just gone down in the most casual friendly tone possible. That is one of the things that repeatedly left Somchai unable to respond to Madison. Her casual disregard to the sexual planetary, near cataclysmic, forces between them. Delivered with a friendly smile even after she had locked his manhood away and teased him to a level that should be deemed criminal. And yet Somchai began:

"Madison. I think it is..."

And he was about to say "my turn" when Madison interrupted him.

"Time for me to move on to something else!"

And she got up from her couch, pulling Somchai by the hands with her. And as she had done a few days before, quickly bundled Somchai's papers and books in his backpack, and handed it to him. Then holding him with interlaced fingers once more, walked him to her door.

Somchai was vibrating like a tuning fork, and Madison could see that a stream of words was threatening to burst from his mouth. Indeed, Somchai was about to man up and demand his sexual freedom and satisfaction, but Madison was too quick, and too skilled, at this game for him. So instead she simply pressed her body against his, and gave him a friendly, but lingering kiss on the cheek. And opening the door for him whispered into his ear

'I expect to see you here again in two days."

And pushed him out. Leaving him to groan like a wounded animal in her hall, as she smiled to herself inside.

Chapter 3

On the way back from Madison's apartment that night Somchai wailed like an animal. His genitals throbbing and trying but failing to burst free from the cold dark prison the svelte blonde had locked them in. Madison had the most exquisite body he had ever seen. Tall, slim, fair, with small but rounded breasts and hips, nubile like those of an even younger girl than her. Ice blue eyes and wheat blonde hair. Always dressed casual but sexy. And always friendly and exuberant in a flirty and seductive way. She was also clearly smart. Particularly at the game of "boy hunting" he was currently the target of. Of hitting boys so hard with a campaign of sexual provocation, degradation and denial they inevitably ended up wrapped around her cruel little finger. And he wanted her badly.

When he got home he went straight for a cold shower and to bed. And tried, but failed, to rock himself to sleep in the fetal position. But his mind, and his genitals would not stop going back to Madison. Bursting at the seams for it.

Madison meanwhile basked in the afterglow not only of having dry humped Somchai's face to an orgasm. But in keeping him locked up in chastity for his trouble and watching him squirm and groan in powerless desire and submission. Madison did not think of herself as cruel. Only playful. But there was a kind of cruelty to her playfulness. The thought nevertheless only made her shrug and think a boy that was her target could always decide enough is enough and not come back for more punishment. Instead they always did come back. So clearly they must enjoy it. And with that thought, unlike Somchai, she slept happy and content like a baby.

The following day Somchai considered whether he needed to seek help. Perhaps a mental health counselor. Or perhaps simply a fire and rescue squad that could safely cut his manhood free, hopefully breaking the spell the friendly sexy blonde American had cast over him. But remembering this time there was only one day and a bit more to wait for a another rendezvous with Madison, he decided against it. He would go and meet her and stand his ground with her. He would be appropriate, but he would demand the sexual freedom and opportunity he felt was owed from her now. And with that thought he found some peace in his sexual discomfort and waited for the approaching date.

When Somchai saw Madison the following day she was in a white minidress and black leather high heeled boots ensemble that was positively stunning. The white minidress was casual enough to pass as day clothes for a stylish girl, but nevertheless she clearly stood out from among her college peers. Passing him on the way to her seat Madison gave Somchai a broad friendly smile, and silently mouthed a "hello" that had Somchai faltering in his determination. The svelte blonde US Midwestern beauty was clearly a force to recon with.

This time Somchai made a point to be quick about leaving for his next class. Though he enjoyed Madison customary fondling, allowing himself a break from whatever sexual tease Madison had planned for him felt like a good idea. He was not going to give up on Madison. But he was determined to stand up for himself and stand his ground.

Madison meanwhile could see that it was time to put Somchai under more inescapable chains. It was her experience boys like him where more amenable after being "broken". That is, after being shown they really had no will to resist her. That they did not actually want to resist her. That they were ok, in fact that they wanted, to be put in their place devotingly worshiping her. She was a nice girl, she thought of herself, and really both her and them were more happy when she was on their face, and they were locked up. Somchai would have to learn a little more of that tonight.

Somchai dolled himself up a little for his rendezvous with Madison, again wearing a button down shirt, shaving, and putting on some cologne. Every little bit of advantage he could get. And yet his heart, mind, and as far as it could, his manhood, leaped as he rang the bell to Madison's place. When she opened the door for him, still in the sexy white minidress and boots she had work earlier, Somchai felt his knees grow weak.

"Hi, my knight! Come to visit me in my tower?"

Madison intoned flirtatiously to Somchai.

Somchai smiled, but buckled under the sexual cannonade of Madison's presence and was at a loss for words for a second.

"Hello Madison. May I come in?"

He asked for the first time.

"Offff coursssee! I was waiting for you!"

Madison again intoned, pressing her body against his and kissing him in the cheek.

This time she held each of his hands in each of hers. Swiveled around inside his arms like a salsa twirl. And walked with him trailing her. As she crossed her arms before her, holding his hands to her hips. And as Somchai stumbled to follow Madison, he felt the agony of his caged manhood brushing against her swaying perky rear end.

This time Madison went for a large, comfortable, but single person chair in her living room, and sat down crossed legged like an Empress. As she did so she picked up one pillow from behind her. And throwing it before her, gestured for Somchai to sit on it. Which to his own surprise he did.

Somchai did not like the image of sitting on the floor before her. And remembered his commitment to stand up for himself. But as he was about to stand up and help himself to one of the other couches, Madison lifted her already short dress higher, and began to rock her feet before him, and entranced by the sight Somchai stayed on the floor.

The two study buddies went to their notes and thoughts about their joint math class first as usual. But all the while Somchai made a mental note to not forget why he truly was here today. To demand his sexual freedom. And claim his sexual dues. Even as Madison's long slim fair legs, in their white minidress and black boots, drove him to distraction.

Eventually after a while Somchai said.

"Madison. I am not too familiar about the customs between boys and girls in the US. But from what I know I think you have been teasing me hard since we met. You locked my manhood away. And you are yet to grant me sexual satisfaction for my troubles. I think you are very, very attractive. I have not met a girl hotter than you, in fact. But you probably will not even respect me if I do not put my foot down, and stand up sexually for myself. So I am asking that you open the padlock you put on me. And you let me show you the good time we have been flirting towards."

Somchai was proud of himself for saying his peace. And was hopeful Madison and him would be consummating their deal soon. All through his brief monologue, she had never broken away from her friendly, bright smile. Clearly she was neither shocked, nor offended, by his words. Not even surprised. So that all spoke well of his chances. But as he waited for her to respond, a minute, two, he began to squirm in his floor pillow, and lose his cool. Finally Madison said.

"Somchai! My manly Thai boy! You are so sweet!"

Still in her friendly. But at this point frankly friend zoney voice.

"I was waiting for you to speak up!" Do something for me before I say what I have to say, and take this pill please!"

She said handing him a little blue pill, with a diamond shape and a famous pharmaceutical logo on it. Though Somchai was not massively sexually experienced, he still recognized it as an erectile enhancer pill. And though his first emotion was offense at the presumption he would need one, he then reconsidered maybe she wanted him to be at his largest, hardest, and most enduring for the fun to come. So he picked it up.

And though he hesitated for a second, he had a healthy respect for potent prescription drugs, he surprised himself when like a well-trained pet he did as his hostess told him and swallowed it.

Madison then, happy with herself, cracked her brightest smile yet. Still seating in her Empress throne, she then proceeded to unzip and pull off each of her boots. To roll each of the knee high nylons she wore under the boots down. And slightly lifting her hips from her chair, to roll a pair of black lace panties from under her white mini dress as well. Somchai was in a daze to watch the routine. Which Madison performed with the seductive elegance of a high class escort. And Somchai thought was proof positive things were going to go where he wanted them to. But before Madison spread her legs for Somchai, or even unlooked him, she gave her panties to him, and in her most seductive voice said.

"Take a sniff of this. It is what you want, is it not?"

To which Somchai answered.

"Yes."

Though he was less sure of sniffing the small piece of lace. He was leery of granting Madison an advantage. But after only a brief hesitation he relented, and putting his nose to the lace, he sniffed Madison's nectar right off it.

Madison smiled at him. And to herself. Then she rolled and knotted her two knee high nylons together, and again in her most seductive voice told Somchai."

"Take a lick of these as well."

Somchai paused a little longer this time, remembering feeling demeaned by Madison's feet on his face. But he once again relented, and surprised himself by taking a good long lick of Madison's hosiery.

Madison then smirked a sexy, but condescending smile. She felt like Somchai was quite a boytoy catch. But maybe he was almost a little bit too easy, when he walked straight into her traps. She knew once he had taken the first sniff, and the first lick, he would only grow to enjoy it, need it even, each successive time. And it did not take more than a simply encouragement.

"Come on! Keep doing it!"

From Madison, for Somchai to quickly get into it. Even though after about three sniffs and licks Somchai began to become keenly aware he was becoming painful stiff in his chastity cage. That the erectile enhancing pill was like a barrel of jet fuel, and that him taking sniffs and licks of Madison's intimate wear had been like dropping a lit match right into it. Somchai was soon bending over almost in the fetal position, and yet kept sniffing and licking each of Madison's intimate garments in turn like a man possessed by an irresistible demon. And Madison was beaming like a content Empress, enthroned crossed legged right before him.

"Ok"

She then began.

"It is sweet of you to speak your mind."

She said as he sniffed, licked, bent over and moaned before her.

"But I am not there yet. You are smart, and sexy, and sweet. Your tall, tanned, fit, exotic body definitely makes me wet. But a girl needs to be sure! And you... have not made me sure... yet. But, you score well."

She said briefly lifting his chin up to gaze directly at his eyes, before abruptly letting it drop again to continue worshiping her intimate wear. She then leaned back in silence for a minute. Watching. Smiling. She even toyed with his trousered and caged manhood with her bare foot for a second. Which only made Somchai groan and almost tear away from her garments to reach for her foot instead. Before she said.

"Ah, ah! Stay where you are and keep doing what you are doing!"

Upon which Somchai went back to his previous task. The poor young man no longer in control of himself. Madison merely looked on, and drank from her usual bottle of beer, while the sexy young Asian man showed his devotion to her through her famine wear. Until after about fifteen minutes, she could see he had leaked profusely into his trousers, without still being able to achieve an orgasm. And she told him.

"I have enjoyed tonight, but it is time for you to go. I'll tell you what. Keep the panties. And the nylons. And enjoy them as you see fit. I want you to be able to remember me any minute you want to. Now compose yourself and get up!"

As she reached to hold on to his hands and help him to his feet. Somchai's eyes were red. Blood shot. And he drooled profusely from his mouth. Madison looked at him, and briefly wondered what cruel heaven he was in right now. But she merely smiled at him as she always did, and led him by the waist to her entrance door. When svelte American blonde and tall fit Asian heartthrob finally reached it she stood on her toes and, yet again, kissed him on the cheek. Even as he held onto her panties and nylons like a kid onto a lollipop. Then she pushed him out the door. And gave him a final:

"Goodnight. Sweet dreams."

Finally closing the door, basically on his face. A door outside which Somchai stood like a comatose patient. And inside which Madison laughed happily, very pleased with herself.

Chapter 4

Somchai made the way back to his dorm slowly that night. His manhood filled its cage to bursting. And it did not help he still held onto Madison's panties and nylons in his hands. And every so often he took another sniff, or lick. That night in fact Somchai had his most restless sleep ever. Between chastity cage, erectile enhancing medication, and the fact that Somchai laid the lingerie, that he had got as his Lady's memento, onto his pillow to smell all night. But he was a man beyond the use of his faculties. Like infected by some zombie brain parasite. And he did what he had to do. So the few minutes of light sleep he managed to catch, he dreamed of Madison's feet, legs, crotch all over his face.

Madison on the other has content and happy, after she always was after a night of doing a number on Somchai. And in her wet dreams, an ancient Asian warrior worshipped the ground she walked on, and she orgasmed during the night. So she woke up satisfied, and ready to plot her next moves on her cute exotic boytoy. Once again, Madison made herself scarce to Somchai over the weekend, letting him stew on his unfulfilled desire for her. While she enjoyed her leisure time with a spring in her step.

When Madison saw Somchai again in their linear algebra class, he looked at her with wounded puppy eyes. He smiled and mouthed a hello, but it was clear he was unhappy with himself and his lot for failing to achieve his sexual objective last time. But Madison simply smiled and mouthed a hello in return, friendly and bright as she always did. He would get past this stage, she knew, and simply come to accept his place with her.

One thing Madison did not anticipate was that another pretty girl sat right next to Somchai, and began to engage him with a level of familiarity and interest that Madison recognized as something else. Madison knew the girl. In fact she was one of her very wide circle of friends. Another slim Midwestern blonde, named Taylor, that was a junior in physics. She was sexy, like herself, but her sex appeal was more geeky. She wore cute librarian type glasses, and usually had her hair in a high ponytail, both of which contributed mightily to her geeky look. She was whip smart too. And Madison though in a way she might make a better match for Somchai. Too bad, Madison thought. For she intended to keep Somchai's manhood locked up and on a very short leash for as long as he was in her university.

Somchai meanwhile enjoyed the attention of the other pretty blonde. But truth is he was beyond noticing if that was an option. His mind, and manhood, were committed against his will to Madison. Nevertheless, he was surprised after the class was over, and Taylor said her goodbye and hurried off, that Madison caught up with him to say hi.

"Hello, my exotic knight! I missed you this last few days!"

Words that only twisted the knife in Somchai's poor soul.

"Walk we with me and sit in the university square for a few minutes?"

Madison then asked. Not waiting for a reply before she held Somchai's hand and dragged him along.

Somchai, dragged along like he had no choice, allowed himself a moment to admire Madison in her exquisite beauty, like he often did. Today she wore her customary low rise fitted jeans. Pared with an asymmetrical, off one shoulder red top, that almost screamed the college blonde version of Jessica Rabbit. A total bombshell. And Somchai felt pride for a minute that he was being publicly dragged along by such an exquisite girl.

When they got to the plaza, Madison took a seat on a bench, bringing Somchai down with her. And turning on her stadium lights smile, she asked him.

"How have you been getting along since you got here? Making friends?"

"Ok. Yes, some."

Said Somchai. Not quite sure how to be "friends" with the girl that had him wrapped around her cock teasing little finger.

"Male friends? Female friends?"

Madison insisted. While Somchai smelled a trap, and demurred. So Madison plowed ahead.

"I saw you talking with Taylor in class. Smart, sexy girl."

Which only had Somchai opening his eyes wide, leery of where this was going.

"Do you think she is pretty? Would you fuck her?"

Then Madison asked point blank. Somchai was sweating bullets, not knowing how to win this one. He either came out as a liar, or as a man insufficiently committed to the girl whose fingerprint was the key to his chastity cage.

"Come on! Do not lie. We are friends, and I am not a jealous girl."

The last statement actually being true by virtue of the fact that Madison was too self-confident to be sexually insecure. So Somchai swallowed hard and replied.

"Yes, she is pretty. Yes, if she were open and I were free, I would fuck her."

"Good boy!"

Madison said.

"Honesty is such an attractive quality, you know."

"Now tell me. Are there any other girls that you like? Lots of pretty, skinny, blondes in this school!"

Madison said, waving her hands theatrically at her own body as an example.

Somchai was now unsure if he should reveal any more sexual interests. Given he was not on the spot beyond Taylor. But he surmised Madison would not let it go. And that she could see right through him.

123456...9