A Serpent in Paradise Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt took some persuading but after Delilah had described the effects of Mike's experiment, he had six women clamouring for him to try, so finally he gave in entrusting the ultrasound to his fiancée, as he thought Lana would not go too far. However, he said that he didn't want to use the 'slave' command just now. Perhaps in the future they would do that again when everyone was comfortable with it, but he had just rescued them from enslavement by Mills and he wanted them to feel as free as possible.

The girls told him not to worry but they went along with his request. Matt drank the fluid and Svetlana used the ultrasound to command him. As she told Matt he was a dominant man who had the right and strength to make love to his harem over and over again for his pleasure and theirs, Matt felt all his doubts and fears slip away. These women were his and he would make sure they knew it. If they were beautiful and sexy, it was because he deserved beauty and sexiness. And as his ego swelled, so did his cock.

The rational part of his mind that was still functioning was determined the women should have a choice. "Anyone who doesn't feel like sex," he said, "leave now, because any girl who is still here in the next two minutes is under my orders and is going to get fucked senseless."

"You have to be kidding," said Delilah, who was practically tearing her clothes off, "I've been waiting weeks for this."

Her wife, the naturally submissive Nicoleta, dropped to her knees and said, "Take me Master. I am your slave." The others didn't waste time on talk, but simply started stripping; none was going to miss this. Soon, at Georgia's suggestion, they all copied Nikki and presented themselves in the approved 'slave' fashion, kneeling, hands behind their heads. Six perfect slave girls, contentedly awaiting their Master's pleasure.

And Matt, filled with confidence, knew exactly what his pleasure was; he would fuck these girls in every way he could think of until they wilted in an excess of orgasmic bliss. And he was absolutely certain he could do it.

Mike's first trial with this had soon descended into a wild orgy; Matt, in accordance with his personality, imposed a little more order, at least at the beginning. He was determined that every girl would get her share. He commenced by having them in turn suck his cock and balls for a minute each, while of others played with themselves -- or each other -- so as to prepare to be fucked.

Then he had the girls lie back on the bed -- in the order he had originally seduced them, so as to prevent arguments -- their legs parted over the side, feet on the floor, three on either side, caressing their pussies, waiting for their Master. The grins and cries of excitement that greeted this order showed they were excited as he was.

Ilse was first. Matt walked up to her and smiled down at the blonde German girl. She smiled back at him. He took hold of her legs, lifting them, drawing her hips and pussy nearer the edge of the bed. He brought his erect cock to the entrance to her vagina. "Tell me what you want, Ilse," he said.

"Take me Master, let your slave pleasure you with her body," said Ilse breathlessly, her mind filled with submission and need, happy to give herself to her saviour in any way that pleased him, certain that her own pleasure would be as great.

Without further word, Matt slid his cock into her waiting cunt. It was, wet, hot, ready but still delightfully tight round his hard erection. Ilse gave a moan of sheer delight at feeling herself filled by her Master's cock. He fucked her, gently at first but soon harder and faster, taking her body as he wanted and Ilse was so on heat that within three minutes, fiercely caressing her clitoris, the blonde girl came.

Matt waited for her spasms to subside and then withdrew his cock, wet with her juices, and moved to Delilah, making her ask for his cock and then taking her as her had Ilse. Round the bed he moved, fucking each girl in turn. Each was delighted by her allotted five minutes of attention and at the end of it, Matt's cock looked, if anything, bigger and harder than before. Not all the girls had yet cum, but that didn't matter, their Master had only just begun.

He took them all doggy-style next, which was where the pure lust began to take over and order break down. Matt found there was something naturally domineering and primal about pounding his cock into a girl's cunt from behind, hearing the slap of his thighs striking her buttocks with each thrust, gripping her hips to keep her in place, the woman moaning in the delight of knowing she was being vigorously taken by an assertive male.

It was not just Matt who felt it; the girls went wild as well. As Matt hammered his erection into each girl in turn, the others fought with each other to stroke and caress any part of his body they could reach or, failing that, did the same to whichever of their sisters was being penetrated by their Master's cock at that moment. Matt's dick was as hard as an iron bar; they were all being swept away by a tornado of lust.

Finally, Matt came for the first time, pumping his sperm into Nikki, even as the Romanian girl, overwhelmed by the sensations caused by his cock in her cunt, succumbed to a huge climax of her own. He withdrew from the wilting girl and Svetlana, whose turn it was next, instantly took his cock, still covered in his and Nikki's cum, into her mouth and began to clean it. Meanwhile, Delilah won the fight to be the first to do the same for Nikki, sucking Matt's cum from her pussy.

Matt had scarcely lost any hardness, and under Lana's skilful ministrations he was soon ready to take her in her turn. And so it went on, each girl being fucked repeatedly. Finally, as Matt tired, he found himself on his back, the girls mounting his cock in turn, riding his still unflagging erection until another replaced her. As far as Matt could recall he came twice more, 'blessing' -- as the girls might have put it -- Ilse and Svetlana, although that was just random chance.

At last, as they reached a stage where they all needed some sleep, Matt lay on his back, sweaty and exhausted but content, one arm around Georgia and the other around Svetlana. Each of the girls was cuddled up to him on either side, one hand on his chest. Georgia gave a small chuckle and said, "Ilse said you came through for us in the rescue. Well, you did it again tonight in the bedroom. That was a lot or stamina you showed. I feel like I have been well and truly fucked."

"You certainly all deserved it. Happy?" Matt asked.

"Blissfully, Master," replied Svetlana. Georgia merely smiled to show her assent.

"I only wish Megan, Tasha and Kanako were here too," said Millie from where she was resting in Ilse's arms. Delilah and Nikki had fallen asleep together.

"We'll all be together soon," promised Mike, "and perhaps we could do something like this with all of us."

Ilse looked over. "Nothing will ever separate us again?" She said in as if it were both a hope and a conviction.

"No, all my loves," said Matt, "Nothing. I swear to you I will make sure of it."

*****

Chapter 7 will tie up the loose ends and conclude the whole saga.