A Sexy Love Letter to Laura

Story Info
Author's love for an old crush blossoms into a mystical fuck.
931 words
4.12
3.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Laura P,

Apple of my eye, my one true love. How I long to take you in my arms and feel our hearts mingle like they were destined to. I love you. I have always loved you. Be mine Laura as I have always been yours, captivated by your mischievous smile. Oh how I have longed for you, to merge with you and become as one, to bend you over and fuck you with my fingers until you squeal and then turn around to hungrily slobber all over my cock, your tongue painting a masterpiece on its swollen head. Oh god let me see that luscious ass. Turn around, on your hands and knees. Now stand up and walk to the other side of the room. My cock trembles watching you saunter over to the wall, your sex hidden under your delicious creamy ass beckoning to me and vibrating me to the very root of my body. Okay, come and walk back toward me now. I stand to meet you and we make out, our bodies joyfully mixing, every square inch of my body hungry for yours. Your pussy sopping wet, you dip your fingers in to retrieve its juices and then rub them on my cock, jerking me off while we kiss.

Now it's your turn for pleasure. I turn you around and push you, bending you over the bed, and then spank you a couple times. This is making you so hot. Then I pull the rolling chair over, sit in it, and roll toward you to bring my face right up to your warm mound. You are a dripping mess. I rest my tongue flat against your pussy lips and can feel electricity tingle through you. I start slowly, in reverence of this body, my goddess incarnate. I can feel our souls melding as I get to work licking and sucking you, the rhythm of your pleasure moving both you and me. I'm going to take you all the way, Laura, lapping you up like an endless ice cream sundae. I can feel something shift and know we are close. I pick up the intensity and, though my tongue is tired, I know I can make it. Time tingles and distorts pleasureably when you are this close. You are cresting and your breathing is heavy. Our surroundings have taken on the warm, humid fullness of a rainforest. Everything is wet. Your moaning pleases the deepest pocket of my being as we enter your orgasm together. I was lapping up your sweet pussy like a dog, but now I am moving my tongue subtly, every so softly, just touching my tongue to the lips, now the center, softly on your pussy, now slowly withdrawing.

I would be happy to let you rest, but you turn around, stand up, and then bend down to kiss me, placing one arm on the rolling chair I am in. With your free hand you stroke my cock, then lean in close and whisper in my ear, "I want you in me," then stand back up and pull me up on to the bed. You are on your back and I crawl on top of you.

"Fuck me A, fuck me!" you say. Happy to oblige, I guide my cock into you, astounded by how pleasureable it is to feel your warmth envelop my cock. I grab your hips and thrust into you. My rod is rock hard. Your head has lolled to the side and your whimpering turns me on like nothing else. We fuck like this for as long as we like, then I pull out and you look me in the eye, waiting for me to tell you what's next. I can see you smile as I flip you over. You are on your stomach, head on its side, lovingly looking back at me. I see you wince in pleasure as I enter you again, plunging my cock deep inside you. Ohhh, this is my favorite position, I could spend eternity here. I have you by the hips again, Laura.

"Cum in me. I want you to cum in me. Cum in me A, cum in me," you say. Your words take me to the edge. I bring the fingers of my right hand to your face and stuff them in your mouth. You suck on them like a good girl. Fucking you in two holes, owning you, violating you, I'm so turned on there's no stopping this train. My breathing becomes as panting. I can see a small smile on your lips even as they greedily suck my fingers. You love this part.

"Ah, ah," my voice getting louder. Orgasm comes and blinds me in its total whiteness, a faceless ecstasy without boundaries or limits, a moment of transcendent pleasure, indefinable and on the edge of eternity.

Returning from that mystical singularity, I find I am still thrusting in you and it feels so good. Oh Laura, ohhhh Laura. My movements slowing, I kiss you all over your face. You flip over, smiling like a sunlit waterfall and the love in your eyes penetrates me, healing my inner child. We kiss sporadically and playfully.

"I love you Laura, I have always loved you. I feel like I have found God with you, or at least have found entrance to his Kingdom."

"Don't you mean /her/ Kingdom?" you ask with a little fire and lot of depth.

"Yes," I respond, "Yes, I love you as the Goddess, Laura and I can feel her smiling through me when we make love."