A Shepherd Afield Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorman wasn't a large man but he had two large assistants standing on either side of the front door. He was talking on his earpiece when he glanced over at the approaching group. His eyes passed over the women and Ben could see him dismiss them immediately. Ben didn't like that and his smile slipped from his face as they got close. The doorman's eyes looked up at Ben and a series of expressions flashed across his face. Interest, recognition, shock, and finally excitement burst across his pale features. Ben thought he needed to get outside in the daylight a little more.

"Mr. Shepherd! It is such an honor to have you at our club!" the man gushed as he took Ben's hand and pumped it rapidly. The doorman couldn't stop looking at the scar across his face which made Ben a little uncomfortable. He'd play along if it meant he could get the girls inside without standing in the line.

"Thank you. It's our first visit," Ben replied.

"Then we will pull out the stops to ensure you visit again! My name is Damien, Damien Delacroix! If you need anything please ask for me and I will make it happen!"

"Thank you Damien. That's very kind." Ben was starting to feel a little uncomfortable about how the man wasn't releasing his hand, since they'd stopped shaking. He looked at his hand and Damien caught on and released it. A flush bloomed over the man's face. Damien gestured for him to enter. Ben allowed the ladies to enter before him.

Damien had been so polite curiosity got the better of Ben and he leaned closer to the doorman. "May I ask how you recognized me?"

The man's face lit up with a broad smile. "I've been following you in the press ever since my parents in Paris sent me the article about your rescuing the women from the slavers..." Damien's eyes went wide as he leaned back to see Karen and Penny stepping inside. He looked back at Ben with a shocked look.

"I adopted them as my daughters," Ben said to lead off any questions of impropriety. Unfortunately this just increased Damien's awe.

"And, of course, the bronze statue..." the doorman murmured.

Ben winced and turned to head inside.

"HEY! Why does the fossil and his skanky bitches get preferred treatment?"

Ben looked with a scowl to the front of the line where a young man stood with his date. Both looked... baked. Bloodshot eyes, sleepy expressions. The girl was worse off. He looked closer. She didn't look good at all. Before Damien could act Ben walked over to the young man who tried to appear unintimidated by Ben's size and fierce gaze.

"I don't give a shit what you think of me but you should think twice about being rude to the ladies," he said then looked closer at the young woman. Ben realized that's exactly what she was, young. She was made up to look older but he was sure she was underage. Ben snapped his fingers in front of the girl's eyes and she didn't blink.

"Damien, could you call an ambulance for this young lady?"

"Hand's off my bitch grandpa!" the rude man barked and made the mistake of grabbing Ben's jacket.

Moments later Ben lifted the velvet rope and gently guided the drugged girl over her wheezing 'date' who was curled up on the sidewalk clutching his stomach.

"And call the police for this man. His date is underage and drugged."

Damien was busy dialing and took charge of the young woman as his assistants collected the man from the ground.

Ben walked inside and found the four women at the coat check. He checked his as well and followed them to the entrance of the main room where they were met by another slim man in a tailored suit wearing an earpiece.

"Hello Mr. Shepherd! I am Stephane Guillotte, manager of Asylum. Damien let me know you were on your way in. It would be my pleasure to show you to an area we reserve for special guests. House bottle service is complementary, of course!"

Ben was going to protest the extra attention but his 'dates' were smiling from ear to ear. "That's most gracious of you. Thank you," he said instead.

Stephane smiled and bowed slightly. He guided them around the dancefloor on a raised seating area and Ben's group looked everywhere at once trying to absorb the incredible lightshow on the dancefloor below them. Enormous walls of LED's rippled with colored light and the floor itself pulsed with color. The twins were grinning like mad. Karen and Penny were in awe. They'd been in a lot of clubs in their time but they were never allowed to enjoy any of them and none of them had been this grand.

Once they reached the roped off section the bouncers positioned there quickly memorized their faces so they could come and go freely. Stephane introduced them to Yvonne who would be their personal server for their stay. Stephane mentioned a few of the different rooms in the club which apparently had unique themes. He gave Ben an admiring look and recommended the Steam Room. Then he left them.

Yvonne served them some champagne and explained how the House bottle service worked. They would get two bottles of house champagne which normally cost $140 but for them was free. If they wanted mixed drinks or shooters they could select from a group of different bottle service packages. Ben looked over the menu with the ladies and the twins pointed to one they wanted. He was a little surprised at the cost but he nodded and paid Yvonne $500. The woman was all smiles and left to bring them their first round of shooters. Ben had made sure she understood he wasn't participating.

There was a bottle of spring water included so Ben had some of that while the ladies raised a toast with the champagne. They weren't that impressed with the taste of the bubbly stuff so when the shooters arrived they sucked them back and stood up to drag Ben out onto the dancefloor.

Ben was seriously impressed with the acoustics of the dance club. The real volume of the music didn't peak until you were on the dancefloor. This meant conversations were actually possible at the tables in the seating area yet the music saturated your body once you were dancing. His engineering radar was going off like crazy as he looked for the sound dampeners and baffles.

Lisa noticed his distraction and danced right up against his body. That got his attention. He apologized and kept his eyes on them when they weren't mesmerized by the lightshow around them and at their feet. At times it gave Ben the feeling of flying as the lights raced from one side of the dancefloor to the other. The floor was busy but they weren't jammed together. The occasional bump wasn't too bad as everyone was in good spirits.

Ben kept an eye on his daughters as they were attracting a lot of male attention. Lisa and Lori were demonstrating how to dance without inviting unwanted attention and Penny picked it up very quickly. Karen was more submissive and her sister had to steer some Lotharios away as she danced with her sister.

The DJ was excellent and kept them moving so they didn't realize they'd been on their feet for almost an hour. Lori pointed back to the tables and mimed drinking so they made their way back to their table. Yvonne was immediately at their sides taking the next order of shooters and arranging for one of the premium bottles in their service plan. Lisa chose a top end vodka for mixing with a fruit flavored energy drink. Ben just shook his head with a smile. Yvonne asked him with a smile if he was reconsidering and he just shook his head and picked up a bottle of chilled water from the ice bucket by their table. She gave him a little pout and left to get their order.

"Are you flirting with our server Ben?" Lori asked with a wicked grin.

"What? No, of course not!" he looked back at her and saw she was teasing. He glowered playfully at the young woman.

"Should we try out that Steam Room? It sounds so amazing!" Penny gushed. She passed the pamphlet from the table over to Ben's outstretched hand and he took a look. The room was actually filled with steam!

"It's a steam room! With a DJ?!?" he exclaimed. Lisa and Lori giggled at his surprise.

"You're expected to change into bathing suits which they supply. It says fifteen minute maximum dancing in that room due to the heat. Then it's off to the co-ed showers which has its own DJ. You get another fifteen minutes then you go to the locker rooms, non-co-ed this time, and you get your clothes back. Is this a dance club or a spa?"

"Ben, today it's all about mixing experiences! There is a premium charge to dance there," Lisa explained.

He looked at the brochure again and sure enough there was a fee. $25 a person. "How popular could this be?"

"The DJ's that work those rooms are cutting edge! Why don't we stick with the regular dance floor for a few more sets and see how we feel. I think it might be fun!" Lori suggested.

"I'd love to try it," Karen smiled. Penny just grinned at her sister and shook her head. "What? Lori wants to try it too!" Karen said with a pout. Ben grinned at Karen because she looked so sweet! She caught Ben and smiled back at him. "See! Ben wants to try it too!" She poked her sister in the shoulder.

"He does not!" Penny said poking back.

"Ladies! Are we here to argue or are we here to dance?" Ben said with a raised eyebrow.

"DANCE!" they all cheered. Yvonne arrived with the shots and the ladies slammed them back on the count of three. Karen and Penny gasped and coughed but Lisa and Lori just closed their eyes and savored the burn.

"So you're off on a trip tomorrow?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, I was told to stay away from my own renovation project to give my finger time to heal. Rochelle recommended a holiday so I asked her to come with me. Trish is coming too."

"If you are looking for travelling companions we'd travel anywhere with you Ben!" Lori said with a sultry look in her eyes.

Ben felt that look right down to his groin and he shifted on his chair to give himself more room in his pants. The twins both saw this and they smiled at each other.

The vodka arrived and Yvonne mixed this with the energy drink. Once more the women raised a toast and drank to the night. While the twins drank a third of theirs Karen and Penny loved the flavor and finished theirs quickly. Lisa and Lori tried to stop them but it was too late. They burst into giggles at the happy looks from the newbies.

"We'd better get them moving to burn some of that off!" Lisa giggled. Lori said she'd meet them on the dancefloor.

Ben shook his head. This was what he was worried about. Still, he could keep an eye on them.

They found a spot on the dancefloor which was starting to fill up and gave themselves over to the beat.

Lisa made sure she danced close to Ben and soon he was reacting to the occasional bump and stroke of their bodies against each other. When Lori returned Ben found himself in a redhead sandwich. Karen found someone to dance with that wasn't trying to paw at her and Penny was in a world of her own. Ben did his best to keep an eye on them and noticed that the twins weren't ignoring them either though their dance moves were getting him harder and harder.

Lori ground herself against him chest to chest during this one slower sets and her eyes were locked on his. Lisa was dancing with Penny and Karen still had her partner who was still behaving. Ben's body felt like a live wire was touching it each time Lori's body stroked against him. Lori bit her lip and gasped quietly as Ben's heat pressed against her in delicious ways.

The set changed and Lisa slipped in next to Ben as Lori danced away to take over the chaperone role. She gave Ben a sultry look full of promise before she left though and he returned the heat. He saw her eyes widen as did her smile.

Lisa picked up where her sister left off and by the beginning of the next set Ben was seriously charged up and either had to go cool off or he was going to have sex right there on the dancefloor. From Lisa's flushed and dreamy expression she would have been his willing partner.

Karen threw her arms around the neck of the man she was dancing with and kissed him sloppily. Lori was right there to pull her back. She apologized to the dazed but happy man and led the now very drunk blond back to Ben, snagging Penny's arm on the way. Ben gathered his daughters under his arms and led them back to the table. He felt the hands of the twins on his back as he made his way through the crowd and hands slid down to cup and squeeze his ass. He shook his head and they finally made it to the stairs leading up to the tables.

Ben was surprised to see Trish waiting for them.

"Hi Ben! Having a good time?"

"Yes, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I called her as I knew our friends here would soon need a lift home," Lori said. They looked over and saw Karen and Penny downing another vodka energy drink mix.

"Woo!" Karen hooted. Lori was right. She was blitzed.

Trish stood close to Ben and smiled up into his concerned face. "It's fine Ben. I'll get them home safe and sound. You have fun with the twins." She hugged him and ground herself against his stiff cock.

"Oh fuck, I can't wait to get you down to that spa in..." she said hoping he'd slip and let her know the destination.

He just grinned and kissed her, hard.

She purred in his arms as their tongues stroked each other.

When he pulled back she was looking a little steamed up herself. "Fuck! You're a great kisser!"

Yvonne was standing there with a flush showing on her cheeks. Ben turned and approached his daughters. "Time for you two to call it a night."

"Awww!" they whined in unison and pouted.

"Did you have fun?" he asked firmly.

"Yes," they admitted and Karen grinned wickedly at him. He wondered at that but moved on.

"Trish is here to take you home. You did well tonight so we'll look into going out clubbing when we get back. Ok?"

Penny was wobbling on her feet and she gave him a happy smile and nod. Ben bent down and got a kiss on the cheek from her.

Karen crushed herself against him and her kiss was a little sloppy.

Trish grinned at him as she collected her charges and led them off to the coat check.

Ben looked at Lori. "That was really good thinking of you! Thank you both for keeping them out of trouble tonight!"

The twins pressed themselves against his chest and looked up into his eyes. "Did we earn a reward?"

Ben shivered with desire as their soft bodies rubbed against him. His voice was a little rough. "Yes, yes you did. What would you like?"

They bit their lips as they rubbed against him and glanced at each other with a smile.

"The Steam Room" they said in unison.

Warning bells were going off in Ben's head but the thought of dancing with these two beautiful women in a hot steamy room then in a shower short circuited his attention. He nodded and they squealed their glee.

They immediately began pulling him around the club towards the far side where a neon sign showed the entrance to the steam room. Stephan was there and greeted them with a wide grin. He waived their entrance fee and held open the door for them.

Inside they approached a counter where a woman handed the ladies each a clear plastic bag. There was a white bikini in each and a wrist band that activated the lock on one of the lockers inside the next room. They rushed off to go into the women's locker room with an excited look back at Ben. The woman smiled at Ben and handed him a bag as well. He looked nervously at the minimal amount of white fabric of his swim suit. He made his way into the men's locker room and found his locker.

The room was dim, warm, and a little hazy from the steam which must have been leakage from the next room. He quickly got changed and discovered he barely fit inside the swim suit. Knowing the ladies were waiting and he'd promised he put his clothes into the plastic bag, stuffed it in the locker and locked it.

Stepping into the actual steam room he felt the heat and humidity hit him in the face as well. A vibration on his wrist band made him look down at it. A timer on it had begun to count down. He admired the simple and effective mechanism.

The twins found him in the mist looking for the transponder that activated his timer. He barely heard their squeals over the incredibly powerful beat of the music the DJ was pouring into the room. Lisa and Lori tugged him closer to the main area where the steam, music, and lightshow was coming from. The steam was being lit up by red lights, giving the room a very decadent mood. The music switched to a slower beat and became sensual and the twin's dancing quickly got Ben's complete attention. Much to their delight.

He swayed and moved with them and admired how fit and sleek their bodies were. He assumed they kept in shape with all the dancing they did as he wasn't aware of any exercise routines they might have. They danced really well and his body was reacting! He glanced down but so far the steam and the swim suit were hiding everything that needed hiding. The steam also made the twin's bodies shine in the gleam of the colored spots set up around the room and the lasers flashing out from the DJ booth.

They found themselves dancing closer to the lightshow from the booth and Ben was heating up from more than the steaming climate in the room. While there was less crowding in this room which reduced the excuse to bump and touch, the happy, satisfied, knowing smiles on the twin's faces showed they were having a good time as well and knew Ben wanted them.

"This is your DJ Sebastien Rain keeping your feet moving in the Steam Room of Asylum. I have a shout out for a special guest, Ben Shepherd and his lovely ladies! Welcome to Asylum!"

Lisa and Lori's faces lit up with huge smiles and they squeezed Ben between them and waved at the DJ as all three faced the glass of the booth. They saw Stephan in the booth as well. There was a flash of white light and the music changed to a faster beat.

Ben's eyes were dazzled and he didn't see the other dancers getting closer to see the man they'd heard about, and saw so much of, in the media. That flash of white made him think of a camera's flash and that thought made him a little uncomfortable.

Lisa and Lori were both enjoying the feeling of Ben's hard muscles and didn't notice how crowded it was becoming in front of the booth until Ben began to move them away.

Once he saw he was becoming the center of attention Ben gradually moved them deeper into the room where the steam obscured their visibility. He felt a long vibration on his wrist and looked down to see the timer flashing zeroes. He looked around and saw the blue glow of the shower room exit. They danced their way over to the exit and when they passed through Ben felt is wrist band give two hard vibrations and he saw the clock had reset and was counting down again.

This room was cooler and they could see torrents of water falling from hundreds of shower heads lining the ceiling in pulses, driven by the 'wind' of the music and the location of the dancers. Lisa and Lori snagged some optional shower caps on their way in and covered their hair. They saw that the large room had a nature theme. The floor was covered with a spongy green material that felt like grass. Columns were disguised as trees and tall grasses were 'planted' in random locations. Soft yellow dots of light flickered on and off like fireflies. The ceiling was obscured by a mist and lights flickered above like lightning jumping through the clouds. All of this visual beauty was accompanied by a DJ driven soundtrack which made them want to move!

Lisa grinned and pulled Ben out onto the 'green' and immediately they felt the soft droplets of 'rain' start above them. As they danced Lori joined them and the water really began to fall. They danced and moved around until they'd found themselves a dark alcove. The lighting was still subdued which made it feel like they were out at dusk on a summer night playing in the rain. Ben was stunned by how real it all felt. The bonus was it was dark enough that they felt like they were alone. He was grinning like a big kid and the twins were loving it as well.