A Singaporean MILF & Her FWB Ch. 05

Story Info
A Singaporean MILF bound and taken by FWB and stranger.
2.2k words
4.51
6.8k
3
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's gone. Please come back. I need you now." said the text message from my wife.

We were in Bangkok for a weekend retreat. To make the trip complete, I suggested that my wife rendezvous with her American FWB, to which she readily agreed to.

As I had something to attend to, I couldn't be there with her in the hotel room at the time of the meeting. She was okay to meet him alone without me around.

I finished up whatever I was doing and rushed back to the hotel where we were staying when I saw the text. I had been gone for around two hours, not too long, but enough time for them to have some fun.

I walked quickly to the hotel, which was in the middle of a shopping district in Bangkok, and couldn't wait to reclaim my wife sexually again. She must have been thoroughly fucked again by her FWB, like always, I thought to myself.

The Room.

I reached the room and opened the door quietly with my key card. The room was silent as I gently closed the door behind me. On the floor by the foyer was a piece of clothing that looked like a bathrobe. My wife didn't come out to greet me. I presume she must have been asleep after another round of sexual exertion.

I entered the living room and she wasn't there. She must be in the bedroom, I thought to myself. There was another piece of clothing on the floor by the bedroom door. I inspected it. It was her lacy bra but has been ripped to shreds. I am getting more and more curious.

As I walked into the bedroom, an unexpected but welcomed sight greeted me.

Bound.

On the center of the bed was my naked wife. She had nothing on except for her thong around her left thigh. Her arms were outstretched above her head and her wrists tied to each bedpost by what looked like the belts of a bathrobe. Her hair was in a mess. I could see stains on the sheets by her legs. They looked like cum stains.

She saw me and made a muffling sound. There was something stuffed in her mouth. I quickly went to her and removed the item in her mouth. It was another one of her thong. She was relieved when I removed the thong from her mouth. She caught her breath and asked me to untie her. However, I wasn't ready to do so. She looked too beautiful in that vulnerable position. Too sexy. Too tempting.

Many thoughts raced through my mind. What happened? Was she hurt? Did something bad happen? I asked her if she was okay and she replied she was fine, with an embarrassed look on her face.

I had more questions. How did she get into this position? How did she text me if she was stuck like this? I looked around the room and found her phone on the dresser facing her. I picked it up and unlocked it. It was the text message to me. I looked through the phone and found something else.

The Video.

There were a few new photos and videos in the gallery of her phone. They were just taken half an hour ago. The photos showed my wife tied to the bed with a naked man between her legs fucking her. I got more curious. If that was the American, who took the picture? I scrolled through the folder and found it. A video of what happened.

It started with her bound to the bed. She still had her bra and thong on. Then two naked men came into view. I could recognize one of them to be her FWB but the other I couldn't recognize. He was taller, leaner, and had a dick that appeared to be bigger.

They were standing around the bed, stroking their cocks while my wife was tied up in a compromising position. The American then held up something and leaned over my wife to stuff it into her mouth.

They stood around her again to admire my wife before descending onto her like a pack of wolves. There were all over her and soon I could hear the distinct sounds of cloth being ripped. The American threw what appeared to be my wife's ripped bra out the room. I turned the phone to show my wife what was onscreen and she turned away in embarrassment.

I went close to her and began questioning her.

"Did they hurt you?" She shook her head.

"Did you agree to this?" She nodded.

"Did you cum?" She nodded.

"Did they wear condoms?" She shook her head.

"Did you like it?" she nodded with a sheepish smile.

I continued watching the video. It showed my wife being taken by the guys for a good thirty minutes, in all ways imaginable. It was like a porn film starring my wife. Scene after scene of the men having their way with her.

They had their mouths on her nipples at the same time, making her moan. One of them then ate her pussy while the other rubbed his erected shaft on her face, before switching over. They took turns fucking her as she moaned and screamed in ecstacy through the thong in her mouth.

It was the worst kind of turn on. As I watched the video of my wife being taken by the two men, I got harder and harder. My wife was still tied to the bed and she could see me getting erected. I stripped myself, revealing my massive erection to my wife. My wife asked me again to untie her but I wasn't ready to do so yet.

As I continued watching the video of my wife being gangbanged by two hunks while tied to the bed, I sat on the bed beside her and began to explore her body with my right hand.

I slowly moved my fingers from her legs upwards, starting with her calves. I moved past her knees and began to feel her thighs. She closed her legs together tightly, trying to stop me from inspecting her but to no avail. I easily pushed my fingers between her thighs and made my way up. Her inner thighs were slippery, covered in her cunt juice. As I moved closer and close to her pussy, I began to feel a sticky sensation. It was semen.

The video continued playing, showing her moaning loudly and uncontrollably in ecstacy, even though she was gagged. I could tell that she was cumming non stop in the video.

My fingers reached the opening of her pussy and slipped easily in even though she tried clenching her legs together. Her sex was soaked, with liquids dripping out. I coated my fingers with her juice and moved them to her mouth for her to taste them.

She took my fingers in and sucked in the juices.

My erection got bigger and bigger as I continued watching her being fucked to orgasm after orgasm in the video. I moved my hand down to her pussy again and inserted two fingers into her. she let out a moan and arched back as her sex was being invaded. I started to finger her the way she liked it as I continued watching the video of her being set on by the two men. I raised the volume of her phone so that she could hear the sound of her moaning in the video. It was amazing, watching a hot video of my wife with two men while finger fucking her. It was not long before she came on my fingers, letting out a scream.

My engorged dick got bigger and bigger and needed relief. I pulled out my fingers, climbed in between her legs and pulled them apart. Her pussy was sore, red and sloppy. I lowered myself onto her and easily slipped my dick into her hot mess of a pussy.

I began to thrust in and out of her, going all the way in before pulling all the way out, the way she always liked it. I could feel the mixture of male and female juices coating my cock. I began to interrogate further her as I slowly brought her to another orgasm. I asked her what happened and this was what she said.

The Feast

The American was scheduled to meet her in the hotel room for another hot session of sex. She was horny and was ready to play. Just before arriving, the American texted her and asked her to be ready in just her lingerie and a bathrobe. She was excited and couldn't wait for his arrival.

Just as he entered the hotel room, he grabbed her and made out with her at the entrance foyer, even before the hotel door could fully close. My wife was in heat by then, having been waiting to enjoy his cock after a few months of waiting.

He asked if she wanted to try something kinky and she readily nodded, considering how horny she was. He led her to the bed room and proceeded to gently tie her wrists to the bedposts, above her head. He then proceeded to set her phone up on the dresser facing her in her spread-eagle glory and started video recording. He then exited the bedroom to the living room.

That's when she heard the footsteps of another entering the hotel. They were not alone in the room and she was tied to the bed in her lingerie. She was a little uneasy but felt safe with the American.

A few moments later, the American entered the bedroom, with his half erected cock in hand, followed by another man, who too was naked and stroking his half erect cock. She was momentarily shocked as she was tied up, barely dressed, in a compromising position to a total stranger in the room.

She remembered she had agreed to something wild and kinky with the American earlier but she wasn't expecting this. Before she could say anything, the American stuffed a small piece of cloth into her mouth. They both stood over the bed and admired her, like predators staring at a trapped animal prey, before descending onto her to have their way with her.

Both of them were good at pleasuring women and wasting no time in getting her sensitive bits exposed. They proceeded to arouse her, with their mouths, tongues, hands and fingers, making sure she got wet, aroused and weak. She had all her erogenous parts teased, including her neck, her tits, her nipples, her inner thighs, her clit and her asshole. They spent some time making her weak and ready. before using her for their pleasure.

She was helplessly bound to the bed while two men using her as their sex toy, being filmed throughout. It was like nothing she had experienced before. She had orgasm after orgasm, as the men took turns pounding her with their thick, long and hard masts. She could do nothing but enjoy the assault.

They both deposited their cums into her bare and sore pussy, one after another, after they have built up a healthy sweat from the exertions. My wife had never been used like this for sex, and she liked it. She felt desired, she felt violated, she felt used and she liked it.

The American and his friend cleaned up and got dressed soon after they were done with her. She wasn't sure whether she enjoyed it more or they did. Before he left, he unlocked her phone using her face and texted me.

By the time She described how she was gangbanged by the guys, I had already shot a hot load into her pussy, but kept on pumping until she finished her story.

I stood up and looked at my wife, still bound to the bed, naked, totally satisfied sexually, with cum of three men dripping out of her pussy. I took a few pictures of her in the position, but I wasn't done with her. She needs to be punished further.

I went to the suitcase and took out a Magic Wand type vibrator that she had brought along. My wife saw it and looked a bit worried. I checked her pussy again and saw that although her pussy lips were sore and her opening gaping but her clit still look fresh.

I took the thong and shoved it back into her mouth. I laid a fresh bath towel under her bum and proceeded to use the vibrator on her clit, making her scream, convulse and squirt for the next half an hour as she came again and again and again, unable to do anything about it as she was still bound to the bed. By the time I was done, her whole body was aching from the constant flexing and tensing of all her muscles she was hit by wave after wave of orgasms.

I finally took the thong out of her mouth and released her, but she was too spent to move and laid there on the bed in a pool of her juice, cum and squirt.

Dark Desires Unlocked.

From that moment on, after seeing what had happened and how my wife reacted positively to it, a deep and dark fetish surfaced in me. It opened up a new chapter in our sex lives and I had a feeling my wife is going to be a willing victim of mine for many more sessions to come...