MILF's "Punishment" Pt. 01

Story Info
Part 1 of a Singaporean MILF's "punishment".
1.4k words
3.8
15.1k
13
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Singaporean MILF's "punishment" for having too much fun.

This is a continuation of the first story that I posted about a fun evening me and my wife had at a bar one Friday night. My had wife just picked up a nice gentleman from the bar and gave him a memorable car ride home.

My wife is five and half feet tall, curvy and voluptuous. She has a nice pair of tits and is not afraid to flaunt them. The hours in the gym have toned up her body nicely.

On the way home.

My wife was slumped over in the back seat of our car. Her little black dress all rolled up in the bunch around her waist. Her ample bosoms exposed, still bearing the red marks of hard kisses and sucks. She was bottomless, her inner thighs glistening from the juices that flowed from her pussy. Her hair was dishevelled, her make up running and the best part were drips of cum flowing out from the corner of her mouth.

She knew she had screwed up. She knew she had too much fun. She knew that I knew and saw everything, but she didn't care. She needed the release and I am glad I gave it to her.

The drive home wasn't long but it gave me enough time to think. Here is the love of my life, the mother of my beautiful children, just being unfaithful to me, or did she? I was confused and aroused at the same time, which was weird. She would blame it on the alcohol and maybe even blame me for not coming to her rescue, but it doesn't matter. She knew it was payback time.

When we reached the car park of our place. I got out of the car and went over to help her. I had her soaked G strings in my pocket and her bra in one hand. With the other hand I helped her up. She could walk but barely, but I am sure after I am done with her she may not be able too.

I put her arm around my shoulder and helped her limp to the lift. She must have really had a lot to drink. I seldom see her vulnerable like this. I couldn't imagine what could have happened to her if I wasn't around.

When we got to the front door, I quietly opened the door so as not to wake the kids and I helped her to bed. I locked up and went to the room, locking the bedroom door behind me.

In the Bedroom.

She made her way to the bathroom to pee and rinse her mouth out with mouthwash, trying to remove the taste of the gentleman's semen from the mouth.

Then she went back to bed and slumped over. I stripped down my undies and crawled over the bed over her.

I asked softly into her ear if she knew what she had done and she said, "Yes."

I asked softly if she thinks she has hurt me and she said, "Yes."

I asked her softly if she should be punished and she said, "Yes."

I asked her what kind of punishment she deserved and she said, "Whatever you can think off."

I reach down to her pussy. It was still soaked. She hasn't had enough. I inserted two fingers into her easily and she moaned with pleasure. I started moving my fingers and she moaned even more. She was enjoying her "punishment". She was on her way to another orgasm. I didn't stop and convulsed in another violent orgasm. I had to cover her mouth to muffle her screams.

I asked what I should do next but she didn't reply. She just threw a pillow on the floor and knelt down on it. Pulled me over and started to pull down my undies. She knew what she had to do. She had to worship cock as "punishment". One may not be enough.

When my cock sprang out, she instinctively sprang into action. Using her hands, fingers, lips, tongue and cheeks, she began to tease and play with my cock and my balls. It was instinctive. She had done this many times and on how many guys I am not really sure. My anger started to turn into pleasure as my cock started to get harder with her every touch. Her eyes were closed so she was feeling her way around. She never said a word, just focusing on pleasuring the cock and balls that were in front of her.

As soon as she felt that my cock was hard, she began sucking it hungrily. She knew she had to make me cum in order to earn forgiveness, but I wasn't ready to let her off that easily.

She was sucking and slurping my cock like she had not eaten for days. She was good, knowing all the pleasure points naturally, knowing how to regulate her speed. Never too hard, always gentle, always consistent, always eager, always loving.

She was winning. Her technique was flawless. Her desire was intoxicating, but I was not ready to end the "punishment". I stopped her, pulled her up by her arms and helped her to the bed, bent her over on all fours. Her ass was in the air, exposed. Her face was slumped into the pillow.

She knew what was coming next and she seemed to look forward to it. With my hand, I gave her a soft spank. She moaned in pleasure. I ran my fingers up her thighs, to her love hole. Feeling her wetness, I spread her juices to her ass and rubbed the juices into the opening. She moaned in pleasure. I increased my rhythm, moving my finger in and out of her ass, before moving the same fingers into the pussy to get them wet again. She was loving it. The area between her pussy and ass was soaked.

I did this for a few minutes. It was a few good minutes for her as she was moaning with pleasure. She had two sets of fingers invade her privates tonight and she loved it. I stood up behind her, positioning myself just outside her wet and ready holes. She waited in anticipation to find out which hole would be invaded first.

With a firm, smooth thrust, I penetrated her gaping pussy. She let out a moan in pleasure. I started thrusting into her slowly and gradually increased my speed and power. Her moans synchronized with my thrusts. She was enjoying every single stab. I pushed harder and harder, deeper and deeper. Then I pushed her stomach down to the bed and fucked her hard. She knew she deserved it but she was not resisting.

I grabbed her right wrist and pulled her left arm to her back as I continued violating her pussy. She didn't resist. She moaned in pleasure and started to constrict her pussy. I knew she was cumming. I didn't stop. I continued until she let out a muffled scream as her body and her vagina tensed up in a massive orgasm. I put my left hand over her mouth to muzzle her scream so as not to wake the kids.

She let herself go with pleasure. She was "punished" but she can't help but enjoy it. However, I wasn't done yet. I hand to reclaim what's mine. I had to reclaim her beautiful cock sucking mouth.

With that I pulled out my juice covered penis and shoved it into her mouth. She took it greedily and sucked it for what it's worth. I began to face fuck her, grabbing her hair and pushing myself in. She grabbed my shaft and stroked. I did this for five minutes and was ready to fill her throat with my seed, to reclaim her.

She knew I was almost there. She readied herself to take my load in. I let myself go and shot a load of hot seed into her mouth. She kept her lips close so as not to let a single drop escape. I pumped my load into her mouth for about 10 seconds, depositing every drop into her warm magical tongue.

Finally I pulled out but she knew what she had to do. With a big gulp, she swallowed everything, and slumped back onto bed.

I slumped next to her and whispered to her, "I love you."

She whispered back to me, "I love you too, and I am yours to punish this weekend."

What a weekend it was going to be.

To be continued...