A Slice of Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you gonna knock or what?"

Shaking her head of the thoughts that hadn't left her since the car ride, Amelia smiled and knocked on the door. Her knuckles rapped loudly against the hard wood of the door. The noise seemed to echo into the night. The pair of futa could hear shuffling from inside, and a light turned on behind the closed entrance. Light tapping of feet grew louder as the unknown person headed towards the door. Amelia almost held her breath as she heard the doorknob turn; this would be the moment of truth. The door opened and the bright light of the entryway momentarily blinded the futas. Amelia shielded her eyes while Catherine just squinted, and a single person came into their view.

As their eyes better adjusted to the sudden burst of light, the person who answered the door came better into focus. She was, to put it simply, what would be considered a stereotypical sorority girl. Long blonde hair flowed down the sides of a well-tanned face. The girl had pretty blue eyes, a small nose, and thin pink lips. She was average height - shorter than Catherine but taller than Amelia. The blonde was currently wearing a large sweater bearing the name of the college, which was stretched out rather far by the girl's hidden breasts. A pair of black sweatpants hugged her slim thighs and no shoes adorned her small, well-manicured feet. The sorority looked at the futas, smiling.

"Hi! Are you from the pizza place?"

"Yes we are! Wildcard Pizza, a fetish for every topping!" Amelia replied cheerfully, reciting the company's slogan automatically, while Cat rolled her eyes at the girl's stupid question.

"Like, come on in!" the girl exclaimed excitedly. The futanari pair walked in, the blonde smiling at them the entire time. She closed the door behind them, and stood there silently staring. Her eyes were immediately drawn to the futa's crotches, their shorts-encased packages bouncing obscenely as they moved. The girl's eyes almost bulged out of their sockets at the size of the hidden genitals that she could only see the outlines of. She had heard about the futas at Wildcard Pizza, but none of the stories could have prepared the reality of how big they actually were, and she hadn't even seen them fully yet.

Amelia looked around, her eyes studying the decor and layout of the building; it hadn't changed much in the years since she had last been here. The same peppy, overly cheerful decor. The same sterile looking cleanliness. The same signs that the people that lived here had money and they weren't afraid to show it. Cat, on the other hand, peered around with a bit more surprise on her face, nearly incredulous at how nice the house was. She had driven down this street before, but had never actually been into one of the houses. If sorority girl's lived like this, she might have to give college a try!

The entrance area was quite large. A sparkling chandelier hung above them, shining brightly and illuminating the entire room all on its own. A large set of stairs adorned the opposite wall, the steps looking like they were some kind of hardwood or fake stone. A banner with the sorority letters hung across it, mimicking the one hanging out front. They were standing on a circular, bright red rug that was no doubt very expensive. The wall to the right of the stairs had a large, glass-framed board on it, showing off past and current members of the sorority; numerous young, smiling faces plastered the wooden plaque. To their left, several large doors, nearly as large as the doors of the entrance, led to no doubt what was the rest of the huge house, and the sorority member motioned for them to follow her.

"So, like, do I pay you now?" she questioned, her smile never leaving her face, even as she ogled the girl's swinging packages.

"Not yet," Amelia said, smiling back, "once the delivery is done then we collect the payment!"

"Oh, ok!" the bubbly girl replied, finally tearing her eyes away from the pair's perversely protruding pants. The group walked through another door that opened to a large hallway. Much like the entry, the walls of the hallway had more pictures and banners and artwork praising the success of the sorority and their members. Amelia stared straight ahead, the happy look on her face never leaving her countenance, while Cat continued to turn her head back and forth in curiosity. As the trio left the hallway, they entered another large that could only be the living room.

"The pizza is here girls!"

Cat and Amelia stepped into the room and looked around. In the center of the room was a large, circular couch, which the rest of the sorority members sat around. In the middle of the round furniture, sat an expensive-looking glass coffee table, which was currently host to several beers and red plastic cups. A large TV faced the opposite wall, playing some chick-flick or tv show quietly. The rest of the room, predictably, was filled with pictures and posters of the sorority and the college. Several wooden end tables were leaned against the walls, many of which had bottles of alcohol and cups on them. The girl's sitting around the couch looked up at the new arrivals.

It appeared to the futas that it was indeed going to be a party 5, as had been implied in the order. Their eyes both fell onto different girls, although each sitting female was as beautiful as the next. Amelia found her eyes attracted to one girl in particular. She was a slim, black haired, porcelain-skinned beauty, wearing an oversized white shirt and gray tights, who was clearly of East Asian descent. Her features were small and delicate, and her entire body was incredibly small, except for one area. Even sitting cross-legged on the couch, her ass stuck out to the sides absurdly and it practically looked like she was sitting on 2 fluffed pillows. The gray yoga pants she was wearing left very little to the imagination, and Amelia could clearly see the outline of her underwear through the stretched material. The short futa licked her lips in anticipation.

Catherine, on the other hand, had her eyes drawn to a girl on the opposite end of the circular couch. A gorgeous girl with skin like chocolate, piercing brown eyes and curly black hair that fell to her shoulders, sat sipping demurely from a bottle of cheap beer. She was wearing a black tank top and grey shorts that ended mid-thigh. What captured the redhead's attention most was her physique; the ebony sorority girl clearly kept in shape, and her arms and legs were both well-defined, corded with lean muscles. Her breasts sat high on her chest and from what Cat could see, her behind looked round and well-muscled as well. She reminded the futa of girls she used to play soccer with in high school, most of whom she had had her way with at one point or another.

The 2 other girls were also very pretty in their own right. One was a brunette, who had large brown eyes topped by fluttering eyelashes, a long nose, and plump lips; she looked at the futas with clear excitement in her eyes. The face that looked at them was naturally gorgeous, like a mix of a runway model and royalty. Her breasts looked to be a good handful, as did her bubbly behind. She was dressed pretty plainly, wearing a college-logoed t-shirt and light blue jeans. She would definitely be considered a beauty by anyone's standards - well-proportioned and beautiful.

The other girl was clearly of latin descent; her skin was a beautiful light brown and looked silky-smooth. Her own brown hair was tied back in a ponytail, and her eyes looked at the pair with fierce interest. Out of all the girl's, she probably had the least impressive body. She was tiny, maybe topping out at 5 feet. No part of her stood out as much, her blue tank-top and her matching small shorts definitely not hiding any voluptuous assets. Her looks may have been nothing exquisite, but she gave off a confident aura that none of the other girl's possessed.

"Oh! I guess I should introduce everyone!" the busty blonde exclaimed, breaking the minute-long silence that permeated the large room, "my name is Veronica!"

"This is Amy, Kendall, Julie, and Sofia! " Veronica said pointing to the fat-assed Asian, muscular African-America girl, the pretty brunette and the fierce-looking latina in turn, "and what about you!?"

"Hi girls! I'm Amelia!" the shorter futa exclaimed just as cheerfully, her secret relief hidden internally.

"And I'm Cat." the redhead introduced herself, her voice taking on a slightly predatory tone as she leered at the assortment of sorority members in front of her.

"Well, Cat, you can put the pizza on the table over there!"

Cat smiled on this and began to walk over towards the glass table. Making her way around the room, she made sure to walk in a way that would cause her bulging genitals to bounce in an exaggerated manner. The futa relished the feeling of all the eyes falling on her, her glances around the room confirming that she was turning heads. Every girl in the room was staring at her jiggling package, several of the girl's mouths having started to fall open. Making her way around the couch, she caught the eye of the ebony athlete and winked at her, which caused a blush to show under the girl's dark skin. Setting the bag of pizzas on the table, Cat took a moment to stretch, leaning back and thrusting her hips outwards, causing her bulge to look even more ridiculous in her too-small shorts.

Amelia rolled her eyes but smiled at Cat's little show. The brunette futa walked around the other side of the couch, Veronica following behind her. She came to stand next to Cat, while the blonde took her place on the couch. While Amelia didn't quite feel the need to show off for the customers, her cock and balls enticingly jiggled in her shorts all on their own as she moved. The sorority girl's didn't know where to look, each one of their heads turning back and forth to try and catch a glimpse at what was in store for them. Now standing next to her fellow pizza girl, Amelia looked over at her, her smile large. Cat looked back, sporting her own more menacing smile, and nodded her head. Both turned to the gawking women. It was time for the delivery to truly start.

"Well ladies, shall we start?" Cat said, smiling that same vicious grin.

No one moved at these words, the sorority members just gawking at the pair of futa silently. Taking the initiative to start the fun, Cat turned towards the ebony girl, who was still ogling her, and reached out. She grabbed the stunned girl by her forearm and pulled her upward, the athletic woman stumbling to her feet. The redhead futa pulled Kendall close and moved her arm around her waist, hugging her to her side. Without a word, she bent her head down slightly, the sorority girl a couple inches shorter than she was, and pressed her lips against Kendall's own plush pair. Kendall moaned into her lips, and melted into Cat's form as the dominant futa's hand grabbed a handful of her muscular butt.

Following her younger colleague's lead, Amelia turned toward the bottom-heavy Asian girl and beckoned her over with her finger. Amy looked around, blushing, before standing up and shyly walking over. Amelia wrapped one of her hands in the girl's silky hair, and pulled her in for a kiss. The other sorority girl's watched in awe as these 2 futa immediately dominated the entire room. Pulling her tongue from Kendall's mouth, the girl panting under touch, Catherina turned towards Veronica. With her free hand, she pointed at her and then pointed to the front of her. Veronica bounced over, her large breasts swaying under her sweatshirt. She stood in front of the redhead with a nervous smile, fiddling with her hands above her stomach.

"Let me see what I'm working with blondie," Cat said, taking her hand off of Kendall and reaching out towards Veronica, "I know you're hiding something fun under those clothes!"

She pulled Veronica towards her, kissing her in turn as her hands groped her figure. Kendall leaned over and started to kiss Cat's neck and the part of her chest that was exposed. Encouraged by what was happening, the eager brunette Julie rushed over towards Amelia and started to run her tongue along her neck, while her hands fiddled with the waistband of her overstuffed shorts. The futa pulled her lips off Amy's and turned towards Julie, sinking her tongue into the fellow brunette's waiting mouth. As the group made out and groped each other, the lone latina, Sofia, sat staring, studying, and started to snake her hand into her shorts.

Cat made motions to start to undress the pair of customers currently attached to her. With a rough pull, she yanked down the shorts and underwear that were practically painted onto Kendall's body, and grabbed a handful of ass once more. Her other hand pulled the bottom of Veronica's sweatshirt up and over her breasts; to Catherine's pleasant surprise, she wasn't wearing a bra. The blonde's huge tits bounced free, settling high on her chest despite their size. The futa grabbed a handful of tit flesh and rolled her nipple between her fingers, causing the sorority girl to moan into her mouth. Pulling her lips from the buxom blonde's, she bent her head down and took a hard, pink nipple into her mouth.

Sometime during this, Julie had taken off her own shirt, exposing her modest bra-clad breasts. Amelia slipped her hand under the girl's bra, pushing it up towards her neck, and began to grope her, her other hand already having found its way into Amy's yoga pants; her ass was so massive that Amelia's hand couldn't even grip half of one cheek. Julie's own hands had moved from simply teasing the waistband of the futa's shorts, to being fully inside of them. While she couldn't see it, her grip was fully taken up by the immense beasts lurking inside of Amelia's uniform, hinting at the true size of the slumbering monstrosity. Amelia removed her own uniform top at this point, and threw her shirt behind her, revealing her own large breasts to the room.

After groping and kissing the pair of ladies her arms were wrapped around for several minutes, Cat decided it was time to move on. Pulling back from the lust-filled girls, Cat smiled at them, her eyes darting between the two. She reached out, her arms no longer grabbing handfuls of ass and tit flesh, and put on hand on each of the girl's shoulders. Applying a small amount of pressure, Veronica and Kendall got the message and fell to their knees; they were now face-to-face with the redhead's incredible bulge. With a knowing smile on her face, Cat reached down and with practiced movements, untucked her work shirt, lifting it over her head and throwing it to the side, and dropped her shorts to her ankles. The girls gasped, and Sofia let out a small moan from her nearby spot on the couch.

"Here's the sausage you ordered!" Cat laughed, that stupid joke never getting old, "time to get a taste!"

The force of the futa shoving her shorts down caused her genitals to bounce around against her legs. Her lengthy, soft cock slapped loudly against her thighs, before resting at her knees. It was the biggest cock any of the sorority members had ever seen. The shaft was pale, matching Cat's own snow-white skin. It hung heavily down between her legs, the fist-sized head, pink and fat, bouncing against her knees. Her cock was thick, nearly the same girth as a can of pop, and was laced with pulsing blue and red veins. Behind her fat snake of a cock hung her large testicles. They were easily the size of tennis balls, and hung low in her hairless sack. The sack itself was also incredibly large, sagging down to mid-thigh from the weight of the babymakers they struggled to contain. It was an incredibly piece of fuck meat, and still completely flaccid.

Veronica and Kendall stared at the cock, mouths wide open. Both had seen a lot of dicks in their life, having fit that stereotype about girls in sororities. They had seen a lot of dicks, but none could hold a candle to the one hanging from this futa's crotch, swaying in front of their faces. It was intimidating, and both girls, almost as if on queue, audibly gulped at its presence. Veronica's nostrils flared as her face was hit by a wave of cock musk; even though Cat kept her cock very clean it always let off an incredibly intoxicating scent. Kendall could feel herself almost start to pant, a bit of drool forming at the side of their lips. They both continued their open mouth gawking, barely noticing that Cat's strong hands had moved to the back of their heads.

Tangling her fists in the girl's hair, the futa forced both of their faces forward. She pressed their shocked-visages against her cock, a girl on each side of it, and held them there. Veronica's nostrils flared even wider, the scent exponentially stronger now that her nose was pressed directly into its source. Kendall moaned as her face touched it, immediately becoming aware of the intense heat radiating off the shaft. Both girl's attention were drawn to another new aspect of this futa's unreal genitals: a low rumbling sound could be heard coming from Cat's balls as they visibly pulsed and started to grow in their sack. Kendall and Veronica stared at each other wide-eyed from the around Cat's cock; the realization that they may have gotten into more than they could handle was quickly dawning on the naive girls.

Amelia's pair had needed no guidance. No longer satisfied with just feeling the enormous slab of sex waiting for her, Julie had begun the arduous task of freeing it from its confines. The brunette girl felt like she was a magician pulling a length of cloth out of her sleeves; the cock seemed never ending. Inch after coke-can thick inch was revealed, and even after more than a foot of cockmeat had been pulled out, the head still hadn't been exposed. With a grunt of effort, Julie pulled out the rest of the mighty member. She was now holding as much of the giant, flaccid length between her hands as she could. Amy, who had been watching intently as Amelia kissed her small breasts, her own shirt having been thrown to the side, let out her own gasp as the snaking length fully came into view.

The length of cock that had been revealed to the girls was nothing short of massive. Closer to foot and a half than a foot, the giant girldick completely filled Julie's hands while still having many inches hanging down out of her grip towards the floor. It was immensely wide and riddled with veins that were even bigger than the ones that laced Cat's mighty member. The head was bigger than a grown man's first, and was a deep purple in color. Unlike the redhead's pale cock, Amelia's was much more tan. The 2 sorority girls could only stare in awe. A loud moan drew all of their attention though, as Sofia let out a stream of girl cum from her tiny pussy she was currently rubbing furiously, the sight of the futanari packages sending her into an explosive orgasm.

"Alright girls," Cat chuckled, her interest in the orgasming latina momentarily piqued, "lets see what those mouths can do!"

The 2 half-naked kneeling girls in front of the domineering redhead both looked away from each other and back at the monstrous mass of meat they were pressed into. Veronica placed a shaky hand at the base of it and lifted it up, it's unnatural weight causing it to sag in her grip. Using her other hand to grab the thick shaft below the head, her fingers not touching each other due its prodigious girth, she raised it to her face. Sticking her tongue out timidly, she touched it against the futa's cock, getting her first taste of the beast. It was like no cock she had tasted before. The taste was much stronger, and the cock felt much hotter on her tongue than any before it. It was salty and meaty. It was intoxicating.

Kendall followed her lead and began to run her tongue along the other side of it. Both girls quickly started to work in tandem, practically mirroring each other; something told Cat this wasn't the first time they had worked together to please someone. After a couple minutes the girls got really into it, Veronica lifting the prodigious pole upwards and kissing along the fat tube of her urethra. The curly haired beauty had moved even lower, and began to tongue Cat's fat nuts - although they were clearly too big to be sucked. Instead the determined girl rolled the skin of her leathery sack between her lips, while trying to take as much of a single baby maker in her mouth as she could. Cat moaned under the girl's oral ministrations, her cock reacting appropriately.