A Slice of Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 2 conscious sorority girls watched in disbelief; Sofia wasn't a new member but she had never been eaxctly open about her sex life, despite that fact that she had many admirers. The stunned girls could now see why. She seemed to effortlessly plunge herself down the ridiculous mass of cock that protruded from the futa's crotch, taking more than a foot in her mouth without stopping. Once she hit nearly a foot and half of ridiculously fat cock meat, the latina stopped - it seemed like she could go no further. Making the long trip back to the glans, she pulled all the way back before plunging down once more, taking nearly 18 inches in one instant movement.

While to the onlookers it may have seemed like Sofia had reached her limit because she wasn't able to handle any more cock in her mouth, Cat knew the real truth: her cock had hit the bottom of the woman's stomach. The futa could feel her head bash against the bottom of the girl's guts, something she had rarely accomplished with other lovers in the past. The redhead moaned loudly at the sensation and the amazement that someone was able to swallow her cock so easily. As she relished in this feeling, Sofia pulled back, unsheathing the entirety of the cock she managed to swallow, until the fat glans popped free of her mouth.

"So much cock! It tastes so good!" Sofia moaned loudly, staring down the barrel of the beast aimed at her face. She sucked in a big gulp of air, turned her head, and pounced on Amelia's own waiting member. Despite the fact that the brunette futanari was somehow even larger than Catherine, Sofia still took her head in with little resistance, sinking it into her throat with a loud retching sound. The latina ignored her body's attempts to expel the fleshy invader and continued downward until she had sunk just as many inches as she had only moments before, her neck and sternum bulging out from the heft of the phallus inside of her.

"Wow! You are talented!" Amelia complimented in a breathy voice, shocked at the girl's skill. She watched as the tiny talent moved back and forth, taking the cock completely out of her gullet before sinking it back in. Her lips looked like they would tear apart, but she continued unbothered. After a couple minutes of expert dick-throating, she pulled all the way back, letting Amelia giant girlmeat fall from her mouth. She coughed out a mouthful of cum and raised a hand to wipe her mouth. The latina sorority girl stood up, her legs wobbling ever so slightly, and looked at the 2 futas.

"I can't wait to see what comes next!" she said excitedly before turning around and taking her place back in the center of the couch. She raised her legs up and placed a shaking hand on top of her cunt, watching the futa's expectantly. Cat and Amelia looked at each other, Cat shrugging and Amelia giving a happy smile, before they turned back to the 2 other still-conscious sorority sluts. The pair stared at them with lusty gazes, seemingly awaiting orders on what to do next.

"Well," Cat grinned, turning her attention to the cum-soaked blonde, "are we ready for the next course?"

"Uh, wait. Are the other girls gonna be okay?" came the small voice of Amy, staring uncertainty now at the heavily-breathing form of her brunette friend.

"Oh yes of course!" Amy replied, her eyes going wide, "they should wake up and drain in like an hour! We'd never do anything to hurt our customers!"

"Nothing permanent at least..." Cat trailed off, giving a side-ways glance to Amelia.

"Cat! Don't scare the girls!" Amelia admonished, before turning her attention back to the sorority girls, "don't mind her, she's just teasing!"

Cat laughed in response, as if confirming that she was indeed just jokingly tormenting the ladies. Always the one to take the initiative, Cat reached out and pulled Veronica's cum-soaked form next to hers, and sunk her tongue into her mouth. As she probed her mouth ferociously, she walked her over back to the end of the couch, pulling the blonde along with her, carefully stepping around Kendall's inflated form, and sat down. Pulling back from the kiss, Cat smiled at the sorority blonde, her eyes quickly calculating what would come next. Her eyes twinkled as she figured out exactly how she wanted this to happen.

"Ok blondie," the redhead started as she leaned back into the slightly sperm-soaked cushions of the expensive couch, "come get on top of me, I want to taste you now."

Veronica gave her a look of confusion for a moment before it finally hit her: she wanted to 69. Eagerness overcoming her features, she crawled forward as she rotated her body. Carefully throwing a leg over Cat's body, she positioned herself the way she thought the futa wanted, her ass hovering right in front of her face, while her own face was mere inches away from Cat's prodigious pole. Her huge, milky breasts rested heavily on Cat's navel. A firm grip on her ass confirmed that she had gotten the message right. Her body was pulled backward and she could feel the futa's hot breath on her pussy. Veronica gripped the cock in front of her, knowing she was going to need to get it ready for what was to come.

Taking a cue from Cat, Amelia had gently pulled Amy from her knees and led her to the other end of the circular couch. They sat together, Amy staring timidly at the older futa. Amelia smiled softly back, before moving in for a kiss. The futa pulled her in close, her hand snaking down her back to once again cop a feel of that more-than-generous rear. What she had seen before when she first walked into the room hadn't been an illusion: the Asian girl's ass really did stick out like 2 pillows when she was sitting down. Amelia continued the kissing and groping for several minutes before pulling back.

"How would you like to do this Amy? I'll let you decide!"

"Um, well..." Amy started, her eyes drifting towards Amelia's still hard-as-steel dick, "there's a thing that I can do that guys really like, and I want to try it on you!"

Amelia just beamed at the girl and watched her stand up, trusting her to know what she was doing. The Asian girl stood and moved between the futa's outstretched legs, standing inches away from her cock. She grabbed the meaty pole and lifted it up as she walked forward. When she had Amelia's cock firmly pointed at the sky, she turned around and stepped back until her fat, wobbling ass touched the underside of her shaft. Reluctantly letting go of the bitch breaker, she let it rest on her back as she looked behind her shoulders. Making sure she was in the right position, she reached back, throwing her hair over shoulders and off her back, and used her small hands to pull her giant cheeks apart; Amy inched backward ever so slightly more, before releasing her massive mounds of ass flesh and letting Amelia's mega meat sandwich between them.

The entire time Cat had been licking furiously at Veronica's already-soaked cunt. The wetness wasn't surprising to the futa, the sight of her cock alone was often enough the moisten panties, but she still needed to get the sorority girl ready. While she tongue bathed the small slit, mostly focusing on the area around the girl's clit, she had one hand probing her depths. Cat paused and moaned as she felt the blonde start to lick and such the sides of her cock. Letting herself enjoy the pleasure only momentarily, she dove back forward with both her face and her fingers, doing her best to prep the girl for the oncoming penetration.

Licking, kissing, sucking - Veronica did everything she could to please the teen futa inbetween her own erotic moans. Placing her elbows on the girl's legs, she even did her best to raise her breasts and wrap them around the redhead's length, even though the angle made it awkward. As she continued to worship this obelisk of pure sex, she looked up its length towards the pulsating head and noticed something; in all the time the futanari had been here, Veronica had spent most of her time looking up or down the cock from one angle or another, and now it definitely looked different. It looked bigger. She continued to lick while staring up at head, until she felt the cock tremble between her fingers and very clearly gain another inch or two. Veronica stopped what she was doing and turned her head back to the futa, her eyes wide in confusion.

"Um. Cat?" Veronica questioned, her voice quivering, "are you getting bigger?"

"Hmmm? Oh yeah, I guess I am. Happens when I get really excited."

"But I thought you were already hard?"

"Oh I was!" Cat laughed, looking around the girl's legs at her shocked face, "you're not wrong about that! Just sometimes, I grow bigger."

On the other hand of the couch, Amelia and Amy were in their own not-so-little world. The futa had her hands clutching the sides of the Asian's bouncing, wide ass, her hands and Amy's hands not touching due to the sheer size of the fleshy behind. The pair did their best to wrap those cheeks around Amelia's titanic tower, as Amy grinded herself up and down along its length. Amelia's head was thrown back and she was moaning loudly; hotdogging was one of her favorites. Her previous, insane orgasm had meant they hadn't needed to use any lube, something the Asian girl was glad for.

Amy did her best to pleasure the older futa. She had done this many times before, but never with a dick so big it could actually stick out from between her cheeks, let alone actually push them far apart; every dick she had given a buttjob to before had been completely lost in her ass. The Asian woman continued to move up and down, alternating grinding and twerking on the meaty member. She could feel Amelia's cock grind up against her back, running against her spine and touching the back of her neck. It was so large. It was so intimidating. It was so hot.

The pair kept up this motion for several minutes. Amelia had been unable to hold back and had started to make light thrusts, her hips hitting against the bottom curvature of the girl's ass. Her cock was leaking precum at a steady rate once more, the creamy, thick substance running down her shaft and the girl's back, pooling in the cleavage at the top of her ass. Amy bit her lip at the feeling of this warmth covering and wetting her form. As this continued, Amy began to notice something; Amelia's glans were no longer gliding along her neck, they were touching the back of her head. She didn't pay it much mind, figuring their position had changed slightly, until she actually felt the cock rise higher. The head of Amelia's cock clearly crested the top of her head. She could also feel her cheeks pushed farther apart to the point they almost lost their hold on the massive shaft. The Asian sorority girl stopped moving and peered over her shoulder, trying to confirm if her suspicions were correct.

"Amelia?" Amy questioned, her voice quivering.

"Yes?" Amelia said, opening her eyes and looking at the girl was some concern, "is something the matter?"

"It feels like... it feels like you're getting bigger."

"Oops! It looks like I am!" Amelia giggled, taking a hand off Amy's giant ass and bringing it to her mouth, "you're just doing such a good job that my dick couldn't help it!"

A loud slap rang out from the opposite side of the couch. After having spent many minutes constantly licking and furiously fingering the blonde's cunt, Cat was ready to move on. She signaled this by open-palm slapping the girl's ass, causing the decently-sized cheeks to wobble back and forth. Veronica let out a whelp, the impact surprising her. She had felt that the futa had stopped pleasuring her with her mouth and fingers, but had continued her own oral worship of the growing member. She looked back at Cat, somewhat confused.

"It's time." Cat said ominously, grabbing Veronica's waist and lifting her up. Moving as she did so, the futa entangled herself from the blonde and sat on the edge of the couch. Veronica scrambled to right herself, and sat in the same spot the redhead had just occupied. Cat got up and walked until she was standing in front of the sorority girl, her cock swaying in front of her. Now that she was standing in front of the blonde and stroking her massive appendage slowly, Veronica was able to see its growth even more clearly; it had grown at least half a foot, easily surpassing 2 feet in length by this point and was somehow even more absurdly thick than before. Her balls had grown as well, and took up most of the area between her legs all the way past her knees.

"Lay down on your back." the futa said simply as she stroked her cock over the blonde, large dollops of cum dripping onto her already-covered form. Veronica stared at the pulsing, one-eyed monster and nodded. She slid down the couch so that her head was resting low on the cushion, and her hips hung slightly off the side. Cat watched her, her eyes filled with a lustful hunger, and bent over. Grabbing the blonde's ankles, she raised them up towards her face, positioning the girl exactly how she wanted. The redhead futa angled her hips downward, pointing her dripping cockhead at the girl's moist slit. Cat looked up, locking eyes with the blonde sorority slut, and thrust downward.

"Um. So, how do you want to do this?" Amy asked, still twerking her ass around Amelia's growing pole, her pussy dripping with anticipation.

"Hmmm. I like you in this position a lot." Amelia hummed, biting her lip, "why don't you move a little bit and bend over for me?"

Amy got the message loud and clear. Detaching herself from the massive cock, her cheeks slapping loudly together, she took several steps forward. Amy bent over, placed her hands on her knees and stuck out her rear. She shook it back and forth, the flesh wobbling obscenely like there was an earthquake happening. Amelia made no movements to get up, instead scooting her butt to the end of the couch and gripping the base of her shaft. Her cock, which had grown in the same way as Cat's had, prodded at Amy's dripping sex. Her massive wrecking balls tumbled off the couch and slammed loudly onto the ground. Amy looked back, a mix of lust and fear on her features, at Amelia's overwhelmingly unreal genitals.

Moaning at the feeling of the intensely hot cockhead poking at her slit, Amy reached back and wrapped her hands around the shaft. She moved her hands up its length until she felt the ridge of the immense, mushroom-shaped head against her fingers. The Asian girl held it firmly, and began to move backward. Her waiting sex pushed against the tip. Amy let out a grunt as she tried to force herself backward, her clearly too-small cunt mashing against the futa's giant glans. Holding her breath, Amy braced herself before shoving her ass backwards, her cunt slamming brutally against the cockhead. Success.

A scream could be heard loudly emanating throughout the room. Cat had plunged her grapefruit sized glans into Veronica's cunt, stretching it obscenely. Despite the fact that the blonde had clearly seen it coming, nothing could have prepared her for the feeling of her cunt being absolutely destroyed. Her lips were stretched tight around the invading member, its giant girth wrecking the girl's most precious of places. Veronica was practically hyperventilating, her hands gripping her huge tits roughly, holding on for dear life. Cat smiled for a moment before remembering she was in the middle of a job. She stopped moving and tried to lock eyes with the girl once more, although the blonde's own eyes were completely focused on the penetration she was enduring.

"Are you gonna be ok? Do you want me to stop?" Cat asked, a touch of concern in her voice. Veronica took a deep breath and shook her head. She wanted it. She needed it. Grinning, the futa swiveled her hips, stirring her cockhead inside of the blonde's depths. Keeping a firm hold on Veronica's ankles, Cat pushed her hips down slowly, sinking another inch of cock into Veronica's cunt. She paused and waited to see the woman's reaction; Veronica let out a low moan, although her expression and white-knuckled grip on her tits didn't change. Taking this as a good sign, Cat continued to press downward, sinking a couple more inches into the blonde. It was gonna be a fun night.

The Asian girl hadn't screamed at her penetration, instead letting out a large gasp. Amelia watched in concern, and almost moved to pull out before she felt Amy move back once more. The stuck, black-haired girl looked back at the futa, panting heavily. She gave a small nod and turned back, moaning once more as she continued her descent. Amelia smiled. The futa returned her focus to the girls constantly-jiggling ass, entranced by its size. Watching the girl, she was impressed by her resolve as she had already taken several inches including the head into her cunt, something that wasn't an easy task for any woman.

Amy could feel her cunt convulsing around the futa's monstrous beast. The short, fat-assed girl continued to pant as she fucked herself on Amelia's cock. She felt so full. Looking down, she let out a gasp that turned into a loud moan; she could see the outline of Amelia's giant bitch breaker protruding through her skin. The sight overloaded her brain and she could feel her pussy tighten like a vice. Amy half-screamed as a spray girlcum jettisoned from her cunt along the futanari's cock and down her own legs. It was too much. The enormous cock. The bulge through her skin. The overwhelming sensations. Amy was cumming and she didn't know if she was ever gonna stop.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" Veronica screamed. A huge geyser of her juices rocketed up from her cunt before splashing down onto her stomach and huge breasts. The stream of clear liquid also soaked the endless length of Cat's cock, and her cunt continued to leak juices that dripped down her ass. Feeling emboldened, Cat began to ramp up her thrusts. She had only sank half a foot of cock in, and still had innumerable inches left unsheathed. As she pumped, she felt her cockhead bash into a wall blocking her from the rest of the girl's body. Thrusting several more times, Cat stopped moving, letting her glans push up against Veronica's cervix.

"Ready slut? Time to get womb fucked!" Cat yelled excitedly, her exclamation being all the warning she gave before giving Veronica a mighty thrust. Her cock ripped through the blonde's cervix like it was tissue paper and barreled forward into her womb. Veronica screamed for the umpteenth time, her cunt shooting out juices once again. Looking between her fat fun bags, she noticed a large bulge pushing out her navel and snaking up towards her breasts. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her grip loosened on her massive mammaries as she came. And came. And came. It felt never ending to the blonde sorority girl, her cunt a proverbial broken faucet of girlcum.

Cat could only continue to grin as she watched and listened to the blonde cum. Her cock was drenched in her orgasmic juices, which only enabled her to sink more inches into the woman's cunt. She wanted to laugh as she listened to her babble a jumble of obscenities as her insides were rearranged by the enormous intruder. Catherine really began to pick up speed now having sunk over a foot of cock into the delirious blonde. She watched as the bulge moved up her body, towards her neck. The outline of her cock was now firmly between the girl's fat tits, which only added to the futa's pleasure.

"Ohhhh Amelia. You're, you're hitting something inside of me!" Amy moaned loudly, momentarily stopping her self-fucking.

"Mmmm yeah that's your cervix," Amelia panted, not wanting the fucking to stop, "the uh, the entrance to your womb."

"I-Is it safe for you to be touching it?"

"Oh yeah! Don't worry! Womb fucking pretty much always happens!"

Amy gulped and closed her eyes at this affirmation. Pulling herself forward so that only the titanic tip stayed inserted inside of her, Amy took another deep breath before throwing herself backwards. The pear-shaped Asian girl felt the head bash into her cervix, not even stopping for a moment before it pierced through, spearing into her womb. Amy screamed as much as Veronica had, and her cunt pulsed and vibrated around the giant meat inside of her. A large splatter of girlcum hit the ground, puddling at her feet. She could see the outline of Amelia's cock push her skin out even further, looking like it was gonna tear through her stomach at any moment. Amy continued to move backwards, sheathing more and more of the massive member inside of her.