A Slice of Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Boomer! Your cock is in my way!"

"I am not a Boomer!" Amelia pouted, looking at Cat, "I'm barely older than you!"

"If you call being 10 years older 'barely older'!" the redhead futa snickered.

"I am not a decade older!"

"Whatever you say!" Cat replied in a mocking, sing-song voice, "just move your cock, I'm tryna cum!"

The brunette futa grumbled to herself. Trying to pay her coworker's taunting no mind, she continued her brutal fucking, her massive shaft sliding in and out of the passed-out girl. Despite the latina's comatose state, her cunt continued to convulse at random intervals, spewing stream after stream of girlcum onto the floor. Regardless of the pair's argument, they continued to fuck into the girl rapidly, their cock slamming into each otber as they stretched the girl out in ways her body never was meant to. They managed to actually push her body past its natural limits, both sinking several more inches of cock into the woman. At this point, unbeknownst to the latina, there was nearly as much cock in her as she was tall.

"Fuck, I think I'm getting close!" Cat grunted, her face-fucking speeding up brutally as her hips became a blur.

"Ohhh Cat! I am too!"

Both futa's hips were blur-like, the speed of their thrusting as amazing as their appendages. Another thing that Sofia hadn't seen, was that in addition to their cocks still growing, their balls had too. 2 pairs of massive, cum-filled boulders rested heavily in the ocean of cum on the ground. The tremendous testicles all rumbled loudly as they began to deliver their payload, and would have lifted if their immense weight hadn't stopped them from moving. The delivery futas' cocks trembled and grew ever so slightly, although not anywhere near noticeable due their stupendous size. Almost as though it had been rehearsed, Cat and Amelia moaned in unison, their orgasms starting at the same time.

In mere seconds the outline of their cocks were lost in the sea of semen their cocks blasted into Sofia. Like virile, fleshy fire hoses, the brunette and the redhead's cock blasted their semen into the small girl. Forget pregnancy, Sofia was blown up past that in an instant. The pressure would have sent her flying off either cock had that both not been firing at the same time. Her stomach sagged lower, touching the bags of pizzas and threatening the stability of the glass table. Amelia and Cat barely noticed, more concerned with damaging company property than the sorority-owned furniture, both shuffled awkwardly to the side until the stuck latina was no longer directly over the table.

No longer blocked by any furniture, Sofia's stomach hung down lower and lower. With both cock's firing into her simulatenously, she was filled at an alarming rate. Her stomach and womb were being inflated at the same time, and it showed. Her stomach touched the ground, hanging down nearly 3 feet. When the futas noticed this, they both silently pulled back, knowing what needed to be done. Both had to walk back several feet until their cocks were free; this unsheathing was followed by a large splash as Sofia's body hit the ground, her obscenely ballooned stomach cushioning her fall. It looked like the latina was laying on top of a flesh-colored bean bag chair, her feet barely touching the ground from how high her stomach raised her up.

Amelia and Cat did what they do best: cover everything. The couch, the walls, the ceiling. The girl's, the floors, each other. Nothing was spared. While their previous couple orgasms had been prodigious, this set of orgasms was legendary. For nearly 5 uninterrupted minutes the futas came, covering everything in their path. Nothing was spared. Their cum cannons filled the room, the ocean of cum reaching up to the girl's knees. Amelia took a minute to make sure none of the passed-out sorority girls were gonna drown, her cum still firing the entire time. Cat took her time making sure every last inch of the room. Nothing was spared. After bathing everything in their essence, their orgasms finally came to an end. The futas surveyed the room, still stroking their monstrously erect cocks; both had surpassed the 3 foot range and both cocks now approached and possibly surpassed 4 feet of pure unbridled bitch breaking meat.

"What should we do now?" Cat asked, stroking her cock and looking around at the passed out customers.

"Well, the first girls didn't get a chance to get fucked, so maybe we can see if they want to have a turn now?"

"Sounds good to me." Cat replied, smirking predatorily once more.

...

"Have a good night girls and thank you for the tip!" Amelia called out as her and Cat shuffled out of the front door, "don't forget to call us again for all your fetish needs!"

It had been several hours since the pair had first arrived at the sorority building. The entire time they had fucked the girls into submission, ruining them for future partners. They destroyed several rooms in the house with their unending loads, until the college students could no longer take anymore. Amelia had taken care of the payment and tip with a barely-conscious Veronica, before the futa gathered their cum-soaked clothing, both pair, and pizza bag and departed. Their cocks had finally started to deflate, although their balls hadn't quite shrunk yet. Amelia and Cat waddled to the car, naked, their beach ball sized testicles not making it easy to move.

"Ugh getting back in the car, the worst part of the night!" Cat complained loudly, having thrown her cum-soaked uniforms into the backseat and now trying to figure out how to maneuver into the passenger seat.

"That just means you had a great delivery!" Amelia replied, her cheer never waning. She also put her drenched uniforms in the back seat, along with the pizza delivery bag. The brunette futa hummed to herself quietly as she stared at the driver's seat - Cat's complaints weren't totally unfounded. Doing her best to gather her enormous sack into her arms, the genitalia acting like a space heater that warmed her body against the cold night air, she awkwardly shifted into the car, trying to figure out the best way to fit. For the pair, this was just another regular night being Wildcard Pizza girls.