A Slice of Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia watched and moaned. She loved womb fucking, even if a part of her was always concerned for the well-being of the girl. Her appendage sunk more and more into the tiny Asian girl, over a foot of meat sliding inside of her. Staring with rapt attention, she watched Amy fuck herself up and down her cock, taking more inches than she thought the small woman would be able to. She could feel her cock deposit large helpings of precum into the sorority girl's womb, a small taste of what was to come. After several minutes of this, Amy stopped again.

"Um Amelia? I don't think I can take anymore."

"Hmmmm," Amelia thought to herself for a second, before an idea popped into her mind, "hold on, I think I know how we can fit more!"

Holding the base of her cock, Amelia took a deep breath and grunted. Lifting her shaft with her hands while simultaneously flexing her cock, she lifted her member with Amy still attached up into the air. Amelia used all her strength to lift the girl up before her cock was pointing towards the sky, still buried in the Asian's body. Amy gasped as this happened, not expecting this to be what the futa had had in mind. As she was lifted over the couch, she kicked her feet out wildly before finding her footing on the couch. She looked down; Amelia's cock was no longer tenting her skin outward, instead it now pressed upward towards her small breasts. This entire event caused her to shriek loudly, her cunt raining its juices down onto Amelia's still form.

"Oh yeah, I'm getting close. Get ready blondie!" Cat moaned as her hips became a blur. She was now fucking nearly 2 feet of cock into Veronica, while still amazingly having almost a foot of meat still exposed. Veronica was practically comatose, only waking up at random intervals when her cunt would once again explode its juices outwards. Her breasts were now lifted by both the insane amount of precum Cat had sprayed into her, and by the pure thickness of the wide cock destroying her body. Cat fucked with increased vigor, her giant, growing balls slamming into the couch cushions loudly. She could feel them tremble, a tremor that coursed through her baby makers up into the shaft, enlarging the already bestial monster. Cat moaned loudly as she felt her own mind blowing orgasm begin.

Her cock shook violently inside of Veronica as her urethra flared. Her cumhole gaped open, ready to deliver its payload. Cat felt the first blast rocket up her cock before spraying inside of the perpetually-cumming blonde. The domineering redhead continued to thrust and pump her hips as she came. The buxom slut's stomach immedietally ballooned out, pushing her watermelon sized tits up to her face. Her cunt convulsed around Catherine's cock, spraying its own juices explosively all over. Cat watched as Veronica's stomach grew larger and larger, sagging over the sides of her body and down towards her crotch, the rate of inflation only increasing as her orgasm continued. Reluctantly, Cat started to pull out, a huge gout of cum following her shaft as it unsheathed from the blonde's ruined cunt.

Pulling all the way out, she aimed her cock downward and once again covered the sorority member's body. Cat of course pointed her cock at the sexiest part of the woman, her fat tits, and covered them in layer after layer of off-white sludge. She aimed upward, painting her face, more than a mouthful blasting into her maw and down her throat, causing Veronica to choke and cough. She continued to blast the girl's face, hitting the couch behind her and the wall even further behind that. Cat turned as she heard a loud moan, and watched as Sofia, whose eyes were completely focused on the coupling pair, launched a multi-foot unbroken stream of girlcum onto the floor, the coffee table, and the untouched bag of pizzas that rested on top of it.

Amy had lowered herself even further down Amelia's cock, the protuberance in her abdomen poking up towards her neck. Amelia had her hands firmly gripping the girl's jiggling, bouncing cheeks, unable to help herself when it came to such an impressive display of booty meat. The Asian girl lifted and dropped herself over and over again, absolutely spearing herself on Amelia's mighty member. The futa could feel her balls tremble against the ground, shaking violently in her sack. Her cock pulsed inside of Amy's cumming cunt, indicating her own imminent orgasm was quick approaching. Sinking her fingers deeper into the flesh of the girl's ass, Amelia called out to the bottom-heavy sorority girl.

"Oh! Amy! Here it comes!"

Following this outburst, the first helping of cum raced up the futa's urethra before blowing into the girl's deepest depths. Amy gasped, and looked down. The Asian slut watched as the bugle in her stomach grew larger and then inflated out rapidly. She looked pregnant in her last trimester, and then some - and that was only the beginning. Amelia came and came, her cock spraying an unending stream into the small, porcelain-skinned girl, deforming her body with her cum. Amy watched as her stomach continued to grow outward before drooping down, no longer able to handle the weight of the liquid virility that was being planted inside of it. The last vestiges of her sanity caused her to take a step forward off the couch in order to try and get the bucking beast within her out; however, her step was mistimed and instead of landing on her feet, she fell forward onto the ground, her giant stomach cushioning her fall.

Amelia groaned loudly as she felt her cock fall out of the inflated girl. Hands still wrapped around the base, she instinctively aimed it downwards, her desire to mark her territory second nature for the over-endowed futa. Her cock had never stopped spraying, and immediately completely drenched the fallen Asian girl. Amelia paid special attention to the girl's ass, her cum cannon firing an unending streaming onto her cheeks. The blast caused her fat ass to wobble even more viciously than before, causing large drops of cum to splatter on the ground around her. Standing up on shaky legs, Amelia pointed downwards and painted the rest of the Asian's body. Her entire form was being weighed down, both internally and externally, by the futa's prodigious seed.

Both futa continued to paint everything around them, something that just came naturally to the pair. The couch, the floor, the walls - both futas just let their cock's fire where they pleased. Cat took a certain delight in recovering Kendall's body, the girl still barely-conscious and still coughing up huge amounts of semen. While not quite as enthused about it, Amelia covered her previous oral worshipper, rebathing Julie in her semen. As their orgasms started to die down, the pair now standing in several inches of pure, virile cum, they turned towards Sofia, the last remaining awake sorority member.

Sofia, of course, had been watching the entire time. Before the futas had completely covered the floor, a huge river of girlcum had formed in front of where the girl sat. Her legs, her stomach, her face - all were covered in her own juices. The couch cushions were practically ruined from how much she had soaked them. The horny latina wasn't sure how she hadn't dehydrated herself yet, but she didn't care; all she knew was that she couldn't, and wouldn't stop cumming. Breathing heavily from her last intense orgasm, she looked at the delivery girls, who were both stroking their bigger-than-before dicks, and staring back at her with lust-filled eyes. Sofia smiled at them.

"Is it my turn now?"

"It looks like it." Cat replied, her voice dripping with need.

"I heard a rumor that futanari could grow bigger as they kept having sex, so I wanted to wait till both of you were at the biggest before I got my turn."

"Oh sweetie!" Amelia laughed while Cat smirked knowingly next to her, "this is-"

"This is our biggest," Cat interrupted, giving Amelia a very specific kind of glance, "I'm surprised you'd heard about that, not many people have."

Amelia got the message, even if she didn't necessarily like it, and looked back at the latina. The small girl had started making her way to the pair of futa, who were both stroking their cocks rapidly. The futa had grown considerably since their initial erections, both cocks having touched around the 3 foot mark. Not only had they lengthened, the pair of appendages had also thickened remarkably, each of them approaching the thickness of a 2-liter bottle. Not only did their cum cannons enlarge in every way imaginable, so did their testiscles; both sets of cum factories now hung down dangerously close to the ground, and the futa's legs were pushed apart due to the sheer pulsating girth of their genitals. Of course, to Cat constant annoyance, Amelia had grown more than she had.

As the futa's stroked their unreal shafts, their cocks belched more of their unending supply of baby batter, adding to the ocean of it already ruining the floor. Sofia walked towards them, her feet splashing gently in the puddles of semen, one hand still rubbing her pussy, her other tweaking one of her small brown nipples. She licked her lips as she got close, and fell to her knees, splashing a large wave of semen over her legs. Taking one cock in each hand, she stroked both of them rapidly, her hands not touching the futa's own hands due to the sheer amount of cock that needed to be traversed. Sofia turned to Cat's cock, and momentarily watched as the mouth-like cum slit spewed more and more semen onto the ground.

Opening her mouth, Sofia dove forward onto the redhead's cock. Her jaw stretched open unnaturally, even more so than before as she engulfed the head. However, this time, her jaw was stretched to its limits. For once, Sofia could feel herself struggling to take a dick, having been able to swallow all that came before this futa's titanic fuck meat with little effort. Her retches and gags were genuine as she tried to sink further down the length. As the dick stretched her throat and began to enter her stomach, she felt she was at her limits. Her mouth just couldn't stretch anymore.

Cat watched, smugly this time, as the girl throated her cock. She had been impressed with the little latina the first time, and while she was still impressed, she also enjoyed watching her struggle. Sofia moved her head up and down, removing almost all of the cock before plunging back down. Bubbles of spit and precum leaked out of the corners of her stretched-thin lips. Amelia watched closely, her hands still stroking her own massive member. Both futa, unbeknownst to the last remaining sorority girl, were holding themselves back. After several minutes of oral worship, Sofia pulled her face off of Cat's cum cannon and took several large gasps of breath.

Without missing a beat, her lungs once again replenished, Sofia attacked Amelia's pole. Stretching her jaw once more, she engulfed the head, but found herself stuck before she reached the ridge of her mushroom tip. Pausing, momentarily confused, Sofia tried to push herself forward but found she was unable to. She took her hand off Cat's shaft, and placed it on Amelia's; she now had a double-handed grip on the shorter futa's massive member, and still found her fingers unable to meet. Trying to use this hold on it to pull the cock forward, she pushed her head forward once again. Despite her efforts, she found herself unable to take more than Amelia's mighty tip, even though the glans alone were enough to completely fill her mouth and then some.

"Oh Sofia! Don't hurt yourself!" Amelia repeated, a phrase that was practically a mantra at his point, "No one has been able to get more than the head in once I've started growing."

Sofia looked up at Amelia, her eyes wide. Accepting this partial defeat, she did her best to lick the underside of her head while sucking as best she could; unfortunately the sheer girth of the head alone made this a difficult task. The tan-skinned woman gulped steadily as Amelia fired salvos of precum down her throat. Once the petite girl felt she had done as much as she could, she pulled back, the futa's glans popping out of her mouth. She panted for several seconds, staring at the cock that defeated her, before looking back up at the delivery girls.

"So I guess it's time we move on then."

"How do you wanna do this?" Cat asked, turning to Amelia, "which hole do you want?"

"Cat don't be so crass!" Amelia admonished, before considering the question, "well I think you'd have better luck in her mouth than I would."

"Fine fine," Cat grumbled, still talking about the girl as if she wasn't there, "I'll let you have her pussy this time. A spit-roast it is then!"

Amelia rolled her eyes but laughed in turn; the younger girl's enthusiasm could be so infectious. The pair turned towards the girl, who had made no effort to move from her kneeling position. Always the one to make the first move, Cat reached down and grabbed the girl under her arms. Raising her from the lake of semen she was currently kneeled in, Cat swiveled her around and pushed her over the coffee table. Sofia almost fell over but caught herself, her body hovering over the still-untouched bag of pizzas. The redhead futa walked around to the other side of the table while the brunette took her place behind her.

"Do you need me to warm you up at all?" Amelia asked sweetly. Wordlessly, Sofia reached between her legs and stuck several fingers into the soaking cunt. She slid three in effortlessly, her small digits gliding between her folds. Fingering herself like this for several seconds, she inserted a fourth digit, and then a fifth in quick succession, her entire hand fitting inside of her small cunt with little trouble. The latina swirled her fist back and forth, showing just how elastic her pussy was. With a final thrust of her hand, she pulled it out, a large waterfall of girlcum following.

"Guess that answers my question!" Amelia chuckled. As the futa lined up her cock with the girl's small slit, Cat began to feed her cock into the other end of her. Her mouth stretched once more as the massive meat stick entered her and she let out a muffled moan as she felt a large fleshy object touch her other end. Trying to focus on sucking the cock in front of her, Sofia closed her eyes and started to bounce her head back and forth. She could feel the petal-like lips of her slit open to the massive invader, the tip slowly entering her. The futa looked at each other from across the girl's body and grinned.

Cat could feel her cock slide down the girl's throat, denting it forward and to the sides, something the futa was finally able to admire from her high angle. Amelia grunted as her head fully penetrated the latina lady; Sofia let out what sounded like a scream, but she once again muffled by the beast being fed into her maw. Both futa's moaned as their punishing poles snaked their way into the small girl's body. Amelia had her hands firmly wrapped around the girl's narrowl hips, while Cat had her holding the sides of her head. Both held her steady as they continued their simultaneous assault.

The 2 futa continued to fuck their cocks into the girl's too-small body. Amelia felt her glans smash into Sofia's cervix, slamming roughly into the barrier. The considerate futanari paused for a moment, waiting to see if there was any reaction from the latina. Hearing nothing but muffled moans, Amelia took them as affirmation that she could continue. Holding the girl's hips tightly, Amelia pulled her cock back until only the ginormous head remained in the ruined pussy. With a strong thrust, her astounding appendage barreled through, stretching the walls out and demolishing the girl's cervix. As the futa moaned, her cock finally resting in the girl's womb, Sofia let out a scream that could be heard even around the mass of meat clogging her gullet. Her gaped cunt did its best to tighten and convulse around Amelia's monolith while simultaneously blasting out more bucketloads of femcum onto the floor, Amelia's cock, and both of their legs.

"Well," Cat started, staring at Amelia, her cock buried as far as it had gotten the last time Sofia had tried to throat it, "is it time?"

Nodding, slowly, Amelia steadied herself. Cat followed suit, holding onto Sofia's head even tighter. Both futas moaned loudly. Sofia, coming down from her first orgasm of the fucking, looked up at Cat, confused at why the 2 had stopped. The futa stood there, unmoving, for another minute before something changed - something inside of the stuck-like-a-pig woman. The latina's eyes widened as she felt a change, both in her stomach and in her womb. The cocks inside of her trembled, and to the girl's immense shock, started to grow.

Without moving at all, both futa's cocks began to expand inside of the girl. Cat's cock, which was previously stopped around the entrance to Sofia's stomach, began to force itself deeper. The amount of cock sticking from the woman's mouth hadn't changed, but the amount inside only grew larger. Sofia could feel the cock ram through the entrance to her stomach, and start to fill her guts more than they ever had been. The cock grew insanely quickly compared to before, and in less than a minute, had filled the latina's stomach completely. Her mouth stretched as well, her jaw actually slightly unhinging as the girth fattened even beyond Amelia's thickness from before, a size Sofia hadn't been able to suck.

On the other end of the tiny female, the same thing was happening. Amelia's already monstrous member expending up and out, ruining the once-tiny cunt even more, while filling her depths rapidly. Her cunt stretched obscenely, looking nearly as wide as her torso was, her legs forced as far apart as they could go. Sofia's womb was stretched and destroyed, being pushed farther up her body. A clear outline could be seen in her abdomen, and it only continued to grow, defining the bulge even more while snaking up further towards her chest. In seconds, it pushed past the girl's tiny chest before ending up near neck; Amelia actually had to shuffle backwards slightly due to the lack of space her cum cannon had inside of the small girl. Both girls now stood farther apart, multiple feet of cock still resting outside of the latina. She really did look like a speared animal.

"You were right," Cat said, petting Sofia on the top of her head so that she would look up at the futa, "some futanari can grow even more when they have sex, only Amelia and I were not at our biggest."

"That's right!" Amelia chimed in from the other side of the coffee table, "Cat and I thought it would be a fun surprise!"

And surprised Sofia was. Their cocks were already monstrous, unreal, inhuman, whatever you wanted to call it, before, but now they were mind-shattering. The monumental growth both of the futa experienced inside of her sent the girl into another explosive orgasm, her fluids once more raining down onto Amelia. She gurgled around the perfect pole currently distending her face, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her consciousness began to fade, her brain simply too overwhelmed by what she had just heard. Sofia just couldn't handle it. She went limp but didn't fall, the futa's cocks strong enough to carry the small girl all on their own.

Taking little notice of the girl's state, the 2 futa used to their effects on customers, they began to fuck in an out of the sorority member. If someone was looking from below, a view blocked by a bag of now-cold pizzas and an expensive coffee table, they would clearly be able to see the clear outlines of the massive obelisks of flesh moving inside of her body. The shafts overlapped each other, pushed each other to the side, and pressed outward like they were trying to tear through the girl's body. The pair continued to fuck the girl into oblivion, despite struggling around each others cocks which only made the lack of space more apparent.