A Slice of Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh girls that feels so good!" Amelia squealed excitedly, petting the bobbing head of the bent-over brunette girl. Cat looked over at this outburst to see what her coworker was going on about. Julie had Amelia's length lifted upwards, and currently had the incredibly large glans stuffed into her mouth, her cheeks bulging out like a chipmunks; while this was happening, Amy, who had apparently pulled the futa's shorts down, was currently rapidly planting kisses on every inch of Amelia's balls, which were somehow even larger than Catherine's own mega-sized pair. Unlike Cat, who still had her hands wrapped in her pair of cock-pleasers hair, Amelia's hands were gently rubbing and patting the heads of her devoted ladies.

As Cat's oral-worshippers began to trade places, the blonde moving lower and the chocolate skinned girl moving higher, the futa released her grip on Veronica's hair and added it to her fist that was still entangled in Kendall's curly locks. Taking a more active role in her pleasure, Cat began to actively drag the black girl's face along her length, wetting her cock. Bringing the sorority woman's face to her tip, she forced her lips against it. The redhead's urethra flared and a thick gout of white sludge shot out against Kendall's face. Pumping her hips slightly, showing no indication that her cock had just shot out more cum than the stunned girl had ever seen before, Cat bashed her glans against Kendall's plump lips several times before she finally opened up her mouth. With another thrust, the redhead futa sank her cum cannon into her waiting mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah take my cock!"

Kendall found her mouth immediately stretched. Her lips felt like they were burning they were pulled so far apart by Cat's immense girth. She could feel the futa move her head farther down onto her dick, giving her no time to adjust to the size of the invader. Within seconds she could feel the thick, spongy tip touch the back of her mouth and press into the entrance to her throat. The ebony woman gagged as it started to enter her depths, its size stretching her throat even though it hadn't fully hardened yet; although, this made the girl realize that the futa's cock had started to grow, and her eyes crossed as she stared down the impossible length. All the while this was happening, Veronica was watching with bulging eyes and she continued to suck and lick Cat's burning hot sack.

Julie had been forced to her knees, now kneeling next to the bottom-heavy asian girl who had undressed fully by this point. Amy's ass stuck out even further and wider in her kneeling position, which held Amelia's rapt attention. Julie had been forced to her knees because just like Cat's own mighty appendage, Amelia's own penis had begun to grow under the pair's oral worship. It now reached out over a foot and a half away from the brunette's body, and had thickened considerably as well. Julie did her best to take her length into her mouth, although that was quickly proving difficult; Amelia's cock was just too big. The beautiful sorority member did her best to suppress her gag reflex as she forced the giant head into her throat.

"Mmmm you're doing so well! Don't hurt yourself now!" Amelia giggled, still petting the brunette's soft hair. She started to tweak her own nipples, lightly pulling them and twisting them as she watched the girls. Julie was currently doing her best to gorge herself on her mega cock, while Amy slobbered on her babymakers, causing her own face to become wet from how deeply she had it pressed into the expanse of Amelia's sack. Amelia continued to let out moans and grunts, especially as Julie moved even further down her girldick. The futa could feel her cock belching precum into Julie's body, although she wasn't sure if she had noticed it yet. Glancing over, she watched her coworker, biting her lip at the hot scene. She smiled as she noticed that Cat had become fully erect, or damn close to it; she would know, the pair had seen each other in action hundreds of times in the past 6 months.

Amelia was right, Cat was now completely hard. She ripped the ebony sorority girl's face off of her member, letting go of her hair in the process. Kendall coughed as the cock exited her throat, a huge blast of spittle spraying from her lips as the cockhead ripped from her mouth. Cat reached down and grabbed Veronica's hair, pulling her up the same level as Kendall, and made the two of them face her cock. The pair didn't realize what they were supposed to be looking at for a moment, before their eyes finally focused. Kendall's mouth fell open, and Veronica gasped. They were once again blown away by the size of the genitals in front of their very eyes.

Cat's cock had nearly doubled in size. Now being stroked in a tight, two-handed grip, nearly 2 feet of solid, forearm thick bitch breaking meat stuck out from the redhead's crotch. The tip, inflated to a size only a bit smaller than a softball, was oozing pearly white helpings of cum that dripped from her urethra in footlong strings. The veins that snaked along its length had grown as well, pulsing violently, now the size of the futa's pinkies. Cat's balls had also been steadily expanding, having grown out to the size of soccer balls and audibly gurgling in their taut sack. The girls stared in amazement, and a loud moan could be heard from the couch, followed by another splash of liquid.

"Oh Cat! It looks like we both got hard at the same time!" Amelia giggled, looking over at her young colleague. Cat glanced over, grimacing slightly. Despite her magnificent, jaw dropping size, the brunette futa was still bigger. In a similar position as Cat, Amelia stood with her hands on her hips, letting her cock wag freely; both of her admirers were on their knees in front of her, staring in disbelief as well. Her cock was bigger than Cat's in every way: it was several inches longer, noticeably, at least to Cat, thicker, and the veins were even larger. Her balls had grown to basketballs to Cat's own prodigious soccer balls, and her tip belched precum out in greater quantities too. To the sorority girls, the size difference was barely noticeable, both cocks mindblowing in their own rights, but to the dominant, younger futa, it was a source of minor resentment.

"Yeah yeah I can see that," Cat grumbled, turning away from Amelia and staring back down at her future cum dumps, "let's get this show on the road!"

The annoyed futa walked past the 2 girls and sat down on the edge of the couch. She glanced over at the masturbating latina, locking eyes with her and giving her a wink. Sofia moaned and sped up her self-pleasuring rubs. Smiling to herself, Cat turned back to look at the girls who had followed her to the couch, and spread her legs open. Her giant balls fell down and slammed into the front of the couch with an audible thud, while her dick fell between her legs, sticking out far past her knees and shooting out another long rope of cum. As the girls got close to her once more, Cat reached out and grabbed Kendall by her arm, pulling her onto the couch next to her. Placing her hand on the nude girl's breast, Cat unsure of when exactly she undressed, she stared at the waiting blonde.

"Show me what the funbags can do."

Veronica smiled, encouraged by the futa's words, and fell once again to her knees in front of the redhead's legs. Her watermelon sized tits jiggled obscenely as she fell, the blonde having also undressed at one point during this whole encounter. She knew exactly what Cat wanted. Scooting forward so the giant glans of Cat's monster nearly touched her neck, she lifted it up above her head and moved even closer. Now solidly planted between the futa's pale legs, she let the cock fall down once more, its length burying itself in her cleavage. The blonde lifted her arms, grabbing the sides of her breasts, and stared up at Cat.

The futa, whose tongue was currently wrestling with the athletic girl's once again, moaned into her mouth as she felt a new warmth envelope her cock. Pulling away from the chocolate-skinned woman, she looked back down and watched as Veronica shook her massive mammaries up and down as much of the beastial member as she could, although nearly a foot still stuck out due to its unnatural length. Cat watched intently at the paizuri she was currently receiving; her cock also seemed to be enjoying it as it was now constantly spraying semen into Veronica's cleavage and across her chest, causing the sorority member to moan at its warmth. Cat smiled and turned back to Kendall, who had been watching the obscene display, and pulled her in for another kiss, using her free hands to grope her toned body.

Amelia had decided to stay where she had been. She was currently staring down at her own prodigious length, having ripped her eyes from the titfucking that Cat was currently enjoying, and watched as Amy now attempted to take her length into her mouth. The bottom-heavy Asain was currently struggling to get the fat head all the way into her maw, having nearly 3/4s of it between her lips. Amelia muttered words of encouragement, stroking the girl's silky black hair. Julie was once again helping with this oral pleasuring, planting kisses and licking along the rugged length of the futa's cock. After several minutes of this, Amy pulled back, coughing up the cum that had been shot into her mouth, and looked up at Amelia.

"I'm s-sorry," her soft voice rang out for the first time since the night had began, "it's just so big!"

"It's ok! You did your best!"

"Here," Julie said, moving back to kneeling next to Amy, her voice low and husky, "let me help you out!"

The pear-shaped Asian girl nodded at her friend and moved to the side, giving Julie full access to the mighty member. The brunette gulped, inhaled, and dove forward. She immediately took in as much of the tip as Amy had managed to suck, and bobbed her head on it. Julie swirled her tongue around its girth, lubing it with her saliva. Pausing for a moment, she closed her eyes and pushed forward, her jaw audibly creaking as the entire too-large tip popped into her mouth. Amelia groaned at the sensation before looking down, concerned. She placed a hand on the oral-worshipper's head.

"Don't hurt yourself! It's ok if you can't do it!"

Julie looked back up at her with a determined glint in her eyes. Staring back down the impossible expanse of cock in front of her, she began to force her head forward once more; even though Amelia's genitalia had grown even larger than before, something that had seemed impossible, the brunette still had a burning to desire to throat as much of it as she could. Retches and gags came out in muffled bursts from her filled mouth as she sunk lower onto the monolithic pole. With another push, the wide mushroom-shaped tip entered her throat, denting it outward from the inside. Julie paused for just a moment, getting used to the feeling of having such a large object invading her throat, before pulling back.

Her self-administered relief only lasted a second before she plunged forward once more. Amelia's cum cannon bucked under her oral ministrations, blasting more pre-cum into the girl's welcoming body. Julie began the repetitive motion of pushing forward, letting more inches of meaty shaft sink into her throat, before pulling back and breathing in through her nose. Amy watched in amazement at her friend's oral skills, jealous she wasn't the one able to choke herself on that giant bitch breaker. After swallowing nearly half of it, Julie's eyes widened as she felt the awesome appendage break new ground in her body.

The scene on Cat's end had changed once again. Never satisfied with the same thing for more than a short period of time, the redhead had pulled her stupendous staff out of the so-called "fun bags" that Veronica possessed and was currently holding it up, parallel to her body. In this position, Kendall, who was on her knees on the couch, was bobbing her head up and down the meaty pole. Cat was aiding her by palming the back of her head and bouncing it like a rubber ball up and down on her cock. The blonde, not wanting to be left out, had lifted the futa's bulbous balls and was currently holding them up with her similarly-sized breasts, while tongue-bathing them dutifully. This double-oral worshipping was quickly bringing Cat to her limits, and she could feel her cock tremble between her fingers.

"Oh fuck get ready girls, here it comes!"

Veronica's eyes widened as she watched Cat's cum factories kick into overdrive and visibly grow bigger on top of her breasts. Kendall could feel the glans widen in her throat, stretching it out even more. She watched as the cock her head was currently being dribbled onto lengthened and thickened before her eyes. The black girl could see the veins start to pulse even angrier than before, bulging out violently against the pale skin of the redheads cock. Cat moaned loudly, tangled her hand in the black curls she was currently palming, and held Kendall's face down as the first blast of cum rocketed up her cock.

The futa's massive meaty member was deep enough in Kendall's throat that the first shot rocketed directly into her stomach. The stuck woman's eyes widened as she felt a huge helping of liquid shoot into her body. Cat moaned loudly as her cock blasted its thick, virile sludge directly into her willing cum dump. The first shot lasted over 10 seconds before her second started, the quantity and intensity only growing with the length of the orgasm. Veronica watched helplessly as her friend was turned into a living semen-deposit, and her eyes were immediately drawn to the athletic girl's well-toned abdomen; its shape was quickly changing.

As Cat's orgasm continued, her cock pumping its scalding essence into the black girl's stomach, it was visibly altering Kendall's body. Her normally muscled abs were quickly inflating, becoming softer and pudgier looking as the sperm filled her body. Even as Kendall felt like her body couldn't take anymore, the futa continued to blast cum into her. Her stomach got bigger and bigger, and began to sag downward. She looked around wildly, her eyes landing on Cat, who had her head thrown back in pleasure. The dark-skinned girl could do nothing but continue to bear the brunt of this impossible orgasm.

"Oh! Girls, Julie, I think I'm gonna cum!" Amelia half-shouted, the sight of Catherine inflating one of their customers too much for her. The absurdly erotic scene, combined with the expert throating Julie was currenty administering onto her cock, had brought her to her own orgasm. Similarly to Cat, her balls and cock grew even larger and her genitals trembled and shook with the force of her coming orgasm. Julie could feel the thick tube of her urethra inflate obscenely, before a large bulge raced up it towards the tip. The brunette futa was cumming.

Amy could only gawk in amazement as she watched the biggest orgasm she had ever witnessed in her life so far pump into her friend. Unbeknownst to her, Julie had taken so much of Amelia's massive dick into her body that the giant head was resting firmly in her stomach. Because of this, her cum was directly deposited into the waiting girl's guts. Scalding hot semen filled her stomach in seconds, and due to the sheer girth of Amelia's bitch breaker, it had nowhere to go. Julie's body tried to reject the invading liquid, and would have been successful without the meaty blockage filling her body. Instead, her body had nothing else it could do but expand, and expand it did.

6 months. 9 months. 9 months with twins. Julie's stomach expanded outward to these sizes within seconds. Amelia's first blast lasted nearly 20 seconds, and filled the brunette girl's body to its limit and then some. Her stomach ballooned outward, it's ridiculous size quickly sagging due its own weight. The skin of her expanded midsection fell to her knees and then began to cover them slowly. Amelia had to shake herself out of her orgasmic reverie and start to pull back; popping customers with cum was never a good thing. After taking several steps away from the inflated sorority slut, her cock finally pulled from the girl's mouth, and was followed by an explosion of cum from between her lips that her body automatically expelled.

Cat had found herself in a similar situation, and also had to reluctantly pull her cock back from her inflated worshipper's mouth. Kendall, who had slipped into unconsciousness due to the sheer overwhelming sensations her body was trying to process, had fallen backward now that she was no longer held on the massive monolith, and tumbled gently off the couch and onto the floor. Both of the futas took this time to paint their targets in seed, a favorite pastime for the both delivery girls. Cat aimed immediately at the fat tits of the blonde kneeling between her legs, standing up on the couch as she did. The dominant futa had to use both hands to tame her bucking beast, and pointed it down towards Veronica. The waiting blonde's tits were covered instantly, and so was the face and the rest of her body, Cat covering each part of her in quick succession.

Amelia found herself doing the same. Her shaking staff wobbled back and forth, spraying both Amy and Julie, who had fallen onto her side due to the filling she had just received. Their bodies were quickly painted, Amelia easily having enough cum to drench Julie's expanded form. Amy made no motion to move out of the way of the intense cannoning cum, and opened her mouth to finally be able to take the futa's seed. Both futanari covered their prey in layer after layer of off-white slime, while also covering everything near them, knocking drinks and cups off the table in the process. After several minutes their orgasms ended, Cat's first, while Amelia's lasted nearly a minute longer. The Wildcard Pizza girl's looked at each other before surveying the mess they had caused.

The entire time, Sofia continued to fervently masturbate. The scenes she had witnessed were the most erotic of her young life. Everything from the initial reveal of the futa's otherworldly appendages, to the stripping of her friends, the blowjobs, the cumshots - it was all just too much. Her cunt was perpetually spraying gouts of girlcum, and the biggest orgasm she had ever given herself hit as she watched the 2 futa cover everything in their path with their no-doubt ultra virile cum. Even she had been splattered by large dollops of semen, despite the fact that she was several feet away on the center of the couch. Once her orgasm had finally died down, she called out as she tried to stand on shaky legs.

"Holy shit, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life!"

Amelia and Cat grinned at each other, Amelia's being of course more good-natured, at this fiery latina's outburst. Sofia walked over to Amelia and kneeled in front of her, next to the stunned, cum-covered Asian, and took the brunette futa's cock in her hand. She stroked it slowly as she looked at the comatose form of her cum inflated fellow sorority member, her eyes lidded over in lust. Curious, Cat walked over and stood next to Amelia, ignoring the blonde she had drenched and ebony beauty she had filled, and stared down at Sofia. With no prompting, Sofia grabbed her cock as well, and stroked both of the cum-streaked dicks slowly.

"I don't want to be the only one who doesn't get a taste."

Following this statement, Sofia plunged downward like the sorority girl's before her and took Cat's colossal cockhead into her mouth. Cat's eyes widened for the first time of the night; it looked like the latina had unhinged her jaw like an anaconda in order to so effortlessly swallow her glans. Sofia made no movements to stop, and instead pushed herself even deeper, inch after inch of shaft disappearing into her body. Both the pale redhead and the tanned-skinned girl moaned in unison, although for different reasons; Cat was moaning at the unreal sensation of this small girl inhaling her cock so quickly and skillfully, while Sofia was letting out muffled moans due to the pure erotic sensation of sucking on something so inhumanly large.